(Topic ID: 253922)

PinDoc Playfield ROTISSERIES starting at $260.00

By wrd1972_PinDoc

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    Untitled (resized).png
    Untitled (resized).png
    Untitled (resized).png
    IMG_3672 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2660 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2117 (resized).jpeg
    20231220_082654 (resized).jpg
    There are 784 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 16.
    #701 1 year ago
    Quoted from SterlingRush:

Edit: Nevermind, I think I found the answer, with reading more of this thread.
    What’s the difference between the premium and LE skates? Didn’t see it mentioned on your page for the skates. Thanks!

Powder coating vs no powder coating. If you go LE on the roto you may as well on the skates do everything matches

#702 1 year ago
    Quoted from SterlingRush:

Edit: Nevermind, I think I found the answer, with reading more of this thread.
    What’s the difference between the premium and LE skates? Didn’t see it mentioned on your page for the skates. Thanks!

The Prem Skates are bare metal. While the LE skates are powdercoated to your choice of color.

#703 1 year ago

The February build starts this Friday the 24th. Still time to get an order in for Delivery in March.

Click here for more information or to place an order:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1236-pindoc-restorations

Be sure to check out Cary Hardy's review on the PinDoc below:

#704 1 year ago

Check out the new powdercoat options for all the Pindoc items. Purple / Violet RAL 4007 has now been added as a standard color. The new Premium colors are a metallic 2-3 part coating process so there is an additional cost of $15.00. This additional 1-time fee covers all items in the order.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#705 1 year ago
    Quoted from wrd1972_PinDoc:

Check out the new powdercoat options for all the Pindoc items. Purple / Violet RAL 4007 has now been added as a standard color. The new Premium colors are a metallic 2-3 part coating process so there is an additional cost of $15.00. This additional 1-time fee covers all items in the order.
    [quoted image]

Disco purple is the way to go

#706 1 year ago

Preparing for the build this weekend. The drilling team is hard at it.

#707 1 year ago

Any word from the powder coater on the Jan LEs

#708 1 year ago

I just called the powdercoater and they are not ready yet. It looking like hopefully next week.

#709 1 year ago

I just called the powdercoater and they are not ready yet. It looking like hopefully next week.

I'm in no rush, feeling unstressed, and looking forward to it whenever it's ready.

#710 1 year ago

Sounds good, get here when they can. I won’t be that guy and keep asking. Have a nice weekend.

#711 1 year ago

Last call for PinDoc Rotos from the February build. Pro/Premium items will start shipping at the end of this weekend. LE items will follow more toward the middle of March.

#712 1 year ago

Update:
    All of the Pro/Premium items from the February build ship out tomorrow (Wednesday).

The LE items from the February build are now arriving and will begin shipping Thursday. The Illusion Blueberry and Super Chrome items still are not ready, but I am hoping to have them soon for possible shipping around late week.

Thanks for the orders guys, and good luck on your playfield restorations.

Now taking orders for the March Build. Click here for more information or to place an order:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #713 1 year ago

Just got my notice that my LE order shipped. I can’t wait to see the disco purple. Thanks again for everything excited to start my resto.

#714 1 year ago

Its on its way. Check out the Disco Purple.

#715 1 year ago

I have one LE Roto in black ready for immediate shipment. NO WAITING!

#716 1 year ago

Got mine today! Was really impressed with how small of a box it ships in, really will store away nicely. Slipping one of the extenders inside the sleeve was clever, took me a moment to realize I wasn't missing two of them!

#717 1 year ago

Got my disco purple LE yesterday and set it up last night looks great and sturdy as can be very happy with my purchase. As Aurich said it’s really impressive how compact these can be when storing them away.

#718 1 year ago

I had received mine last month and putting it to use this weekend. Excellent product.

Thanks PinDoc

#719 1 year ago

Okay, the Blueberry Illusion powdercoated pieces are coming in, and wow do they look fantastic. I think I will make one for myself.

Still taking orders for the March build.

1 week later
    #720 1 year ago

I will be starting the March build late next week. Still time to get those orders in..

#721 1 year ago

*customer feedback*

One of those LE Blueberry Illusions has just put down roots in the desert southwest.
    Love the racing-bike powdercoat finish. The hot-rod colors are definitely a massive aesthetic bang-for-buck option. Way nicer than rattle-can paint.

Also loving the exceptional quality of materials and build. Heavy-Duty Everything, solidly welded. Straightforward design, easy to assemble.
    I don't have kids, but if I did, I would be able to pass this roto along as an heirloom many years from now, because (a) these hypothetical kids would definitely be pingeeks, and (b) this roto is built to outlast us all.

Bill's customer service is exceptional. Makes me want to support his family business.
    I'm gonna buy a second unit, but this time, it's gonna be Disco Purple. The Blueberry Illusion is indeed beautiful, but that Disco Purple looks downright bitchen.

Thanks Pindoc!

pindoc_8811 (resized).jpgpindoc_8811 (resized).jpg
    #722 1 year ago

And I have a Blueberry Illusions on order...sweet!!

#723 1 year ago
    Quoted from andylama:

*customer feedback*
    One of those LE Blueberry Illusions has just put down roots in the desert southwest.
    Love the racing-bike powdercoat finish. The hot-rod colors are definitely a massive aesthetic bang-for-buck option. Way nicer than rattle-can paint.
    Also loving the exceptional quality of materials and build. Heavy-Duty Everything, solidly welded. Straightforward design, easy to assemble.
    I don't have kids, but if I did, I would be able to pass this roto along as an heirloom many years from now, because (a) these hypothetical kids would definitely be pingeeks, and (b) this roto is built to outlast us all.
    Bill's customer service is exceptional. Makes me want to support his family business.
    I'm gonna buy a second unit, but this time, it's gonna be Disco Purple. The Blueberry Illusion is indeed beautiful, but that Disco Purple looks downright bitchen.
    Thanks Pindoc![quoted image]

I second everything you said, his rotisserie lived up to the hype and has been a god send on my TAF resto making it 10x easier. I had the cheap janky one that I made from black pipe for my first resto.

Oh and mine is Disco purple and it’s fabulous I wouldn’t hesitate to get it again the blueberry is pretty sweet too though.

AA799348-7205-4F48-AFBD-3DF4C3D0E8A4 (resized).jpegAA799348-7205-4F48-AFBD-3DF4C3D0E8A4 (resized).jpeg
    #724 1 year ago

Wow those two setups look fantastic! Disco Purple is a very popular color for sure.

Thanks for the purchase and for sharing.

#725 1 year ago

Andy,
    Don't forget, you can add the Black Knight Upper Playfield to your roto too.

Also, for you EM guys. There is no easier way to service the switch panels than this. I do this routinely with all of my EM restorations.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #726 1 year ago

Also, for you EM guys. There is no easier way to service the switch panels than this. I do this routinely with all of my EM restorations.

Oy....I may have to buy a second rotisserie.

IMG_3672 (resized).jpgIMG_3672 (resized).jpg
    #727 1 year ago

LOL, I was thinking you already had a pair. I suspect that 10% - 15% of the folks that have bought Rotos either bought a pair up front, or bought a second one later on. Yes its a big investment, but the benefits are huge especially when swapping playfields.

#728 1 year ago

BUILD DAY!
    Last chance to place an order for a PinDoc Roto or accessory from the March build.

1 week later
    #729 1 year ago

UPDATE:
    All of the Pro and Premium items from the March Build have now been shipped out. Thanks for the orders guys.
    All of the LE items from the March build are currently at the powdercoating shop. Looking to have them back and ready to ship in 2-3 weeks.

Now taking orders for the April build. Click here for more information or to place an order:

2 weeks later
    #730 12 months ago

Okay the LE items from the March build are coming in. Still waiting on the Bleuberry Illusion and Disco Purple. Really hoping to see them early next week.

I currently have a LE Roto and Sidekick in Black with a Twinkle-Blue clearcoat added. The blue specs are very subtle but do sparkle under light. From a distance, it looks solid black. I am using this finish on the legs and armor of a Twilight Zone restoration but wanted to try it out first on a roto. Overall I am very happy with this finish e for TZ, but I will now sell this Roto and SK with the same finish.

I am asking $675.00 for the combo with this premium powdercoating. Pm me if interested.

#731 12 months ago

Okay the LE items from the March build are coming in. Still waiting on the Bleuberry Illusion and Disco Purple. Really hoping to see them early next week.
    I currently have a LE Roto and Sidekick in Black with a Twinkle-Blue clearcoat added. The blue specs are very subtle but do sparkle under light. From a distance, it looks solid black. I am using this finish on the legs and armor of a Twilight Zone restoration but wanted to try it out first on a roto. Overall I am very happy with this finish e for TZ, but I will now sell this Roto and SK with the same finish.
    I am asking $675.00 for the combo with this premium powdercoating. Pm me if interested.
    [quoted image]

Would you mind sharing pictures on how the TZ armor looks with that Black and Twinkle blue coating. Its funny you bring this up today I was reading the TZ club thread late last night and I stumbled on people discussing this very topic. Two of the colors that were thrown out there were Spiced Black and Jamaican Ice but this looks kind of cool

#732 12 months ago

Yeah I will post up some pics in a few days. The blue sparkles likely won't show in the pic. The effect is very subtle but looks fantastic. I started to do a subtle silver sparkle but I was afraid that the effect would be too much.

1 week later
    #733 11 months ago

Yeah I will post up some pics in a few days. The blue sparkles likely won't show in the pic. The effect is very subtle but looks fantastic. I started to do a subtle silver sparkle but I was afraid that the effect would be too much.

Did you end up selling this

#734 11 months ago

Nope. I still have it. Here is the sample tag showing the Twinkle Blue over Black effect.

#735 11 months ago

Looking forward to my Premium. My DIY is nice but I'm getting to multiple projects at a time and wanted something more substantial for swaps.

#736 11 months ago
    Quoted from waymon:

Looking forward to my Premium. My DIY is nice but I'm getting to multiple projects at a time and wanted something more substantial for swaps.

You won’t be sorry. I have my old playfield on the DIY and it’s starting to drive me crazy on the middle of this swap that I am contemplating buying the black powder coated on for my next swap.

#737 11 months ago

Just got my Illusion Blueberry. The DIY I was using was bordering on dangerous (it almost dumped my nearly completed High Speed). Man, this thing is on a whole new level! Looking forward to swapping out my BK2K with it.

#738 11 months ago

Whoever just purchased that Black and Twinkle Blue set made a wise investment

#739 11 months ago
    Quoted from MiniPinHead:

Whoever just purchased that Black and Twinkle Blue set made a wise investment

That would be me. I can’t wait to see what it looks like. Wise because of the rotisserie or wise because of the color.

#740 11 months ago
    Quoted from mmr61184:

That would be me. I can’t wait to see what it looks like. Wise because of the rotisserie or wise because of the color.

Both, of course!

#741 11 months ago

Yup, my second rotisserie. It will make doing a swap so much easier. I had my old playfield on my crappy home made one and the new one on the pin doc and the difference is night and day by miles. So much I said screw it and bought this one. Also looking forward to the color since it may be a preview of what I do to my armor on my TZ when I restore it

#742 11 months ago

Update:
    All Pro/Premium orders from the April Build have now shipped out. The LE items are at the powdercoater and in line to be finished. Hoping to see them back in the next week or two.

Now taking orders for the April build. Click here for more information or to place an order:

Looking to start the May build around the 27th or so.

1 week later
    #743 10 months ago

Bill kindly walked me through how his products would support my scratch WH2O build, over several messages. He explained that I wouldn't be able to get everything onto the playfield without the sidekick, as it's needed for allowing the backboard, etc. to be placed. He also took the time to discuss colors and options.

Really appreciate your products, talent, and time Bill! Looking forward to the Illusion Blue set. Thank you

1 week later
    #744 10 months ago

I will be dropping some additional items off to the powdercoater tomorrow for finishing. If anyone wants to place a quick order for an LE Roto, I can squeeze it this week. Otherwise, it will be deferred to early July.

I also have some additional Pro/Premium Rotos built that can ship this week.

I have the current LE items ready to ship for anyone interested:
    -LE Roto (Signal Red)
    -LE Sliders (Signal Blue)

Click below to place an order.

#745 10 months ago

I am now preparing the materials for the June PinDoc build which will begin very soon.

Also, click below to see the PinDoc 3-way Combo in action.

#746 10 months ago

I currently have 2x LE Rotos in Signal Red powdercoat. Current price is $375.00 shipped to 48 states.

I also have a pair of LE Sliders in Signal Blue powdercoat. Current price is $125.00 shipped to 48 states.

NO WAITING!!! Ships in two days.

Still taking orders for the upcoming June build.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #747 10 months ago

One Red LE roto sold. One left.
    No waiting!!!

#748 10 months ago

Last call !!
    The June build begins tomorrow.

1 week later
    #749 9 months ago

All Pro/Premium PinDoc items from the June build have now shipped. All items due for powdercoating are currently at the shop for finishing. Hoping to see them back in a couple weeks. Thanks for the purchases all.

I currently have some additional Pro/Premium Rotos, Sidekicks and Sliders in stock and ready to ship. I also have one LE Roto undercoated in Red ready for immediate shipping too.

NO WAITING!

3 weeks later
    #750 8 months ago

All Pro and Premium PinDoc items from the July build have shipped out. Thanks for the orders guys.

I currently have some additional Pro/Premium Rotos, Sidekicks and Sliders in stock and ready to ship. I also have a couple LE Roto powdercoated in red and they are ready for immediate shipping too. NO WAITING!

Now taking orders for the August build. Click below to place an order.

There are 784 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 16.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gauging-interest-in-all-metal-pf-rotisseries-for-18000-shipped/page/15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.