Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 557 posts
  • 111 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Rodent
  • Topic is favorited by 87 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    1583D01A-ABE8-408C-8FC1-7FE01BB73085 (resized).jpeg

There are 557 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 12.
    #551 29 days ago

Just got some more LE items back from the powdercoater.

Props to "Kawydud" for ordering the loudest, brightest PinDoc LE roto to date. The finish on this roto can only be called "OMG Bright Red" because nothing else quite says it.

The picture does not do it justice regarding how bright this finish really is. One things for sure. Its not gonna get lost on a shelf somewhere, and it may actually glow in the dark. LOL

This is also the first time someone has requested the "white Aluminum". This finish is shiny too with more of a chrome appearance.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #552 24 days ago

All LE items for which I have received payments have now been shipped out. Thanks for those orders guys.

The May build begins this Friday the 28th. Those interested in a PinDoc roto need to get their orders in ASAP. All Pro and Premium items will ship the first week of June, and all custom LE items will likely ship mid to late June.

However I do have a few Blue and Red LE Rotos and Sidekicks in stock that can also shop out 1st week of June.

#553 23 days ago

Super excited to announce that Stern Pinball playfields can now be used with the Pindoc Roto and Sidekicks. If your Stern playfield uses the bracket shown below, you will be good to go after making a slight modification to the brackets.

It will first be nescesarry to first drill a 1/2" hole in the bracket, and then turn them 180 degrees, and reattach as shown below. Now you can attach the PinDoc Sidekick to your Stern playfield. Also due to the thick wall construction of these bracket, the bracket will not be weakened due to the added hole. These brackets are also available from Marco for $6.50 each if you don't want to mod your original pair.

I am also considering offering the Stern PF brackets already drilled and ready to install on the Stern playfield for an additional cost.

For more information regarding SideKick usage on Stern playfields, please ask here or send me a PM.
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#554 20 days ago

Last call for PinDoc Rotos and accessories from the May build.

Click here to place an order:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1236-pindoc-restoration

#555 18 days ago

All Pindoc Rotos and Acessories for which I have received payment (including LE items), have now shipped out via UPS.

I current have a few extra items in stock including LE items in Red and Blue, for quick shipping. Please send me a PM for more info and availability.

1 week later
    #556 9 days ago

Now taking orders for the June run of Pindoc Rotos and accessories. The build will start on the 26th. But in the meantime, I still have some extra inventory in stock from last month, so no waiting. Please PM me for availability of whats currently in stock.

I also recently compiled a small list of testimonials that I wanted to share. I really want to thank everyone who has posted their reviews and feedback regarding their experience with their PinDoc Rotos.

1 week later
    #557 1 day ago

Received my LE Roto and SideKick, and am SUPER happy with the entire experience - from initial RFI thru purchase, and now receipt of this incredible unit. The build and finish (powdercoat Signal Red) on this is outstanding. Correspondence has been outstanding, and is the cherry on top of the sundae!

I'm excited to get my Paragon playfield loaded up so I can share an image.

There are 557 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 12.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside