3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by gmkalos
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

dolly_parton_8 (resized).jpg
    20180726_162540 (resized).jpg
    20180726_162543 (resized).jpg
    20180726_162551 (resized).jpg
    IMG_27641 (resized).jpg
    IMG_21261 (resized).jpg
    IMG_21031 (resized).jpg
    sp5 (resized).jpg
    sp4 (resized).jpg
    sp3 (resized).jpg
    sp2 (resized).jpg
    sp1 (resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

Any locations to play in these areas that anyone knows of personally

#2 3 years ago

There was a Ripleys at the Ripley's mini golf at 5 Oaks as of last year. And I've heard rumors of there being three inside the arcade on the Gatlinburg strip by the Space Needle, but it may or may not still be closed since someone jumped from the Needle on Monday. Otherwise, there's not much.

You may want to check the latest on RotorDave's trip thread since he's in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg right now, and there are some Knoxville guys (Drewblood, VolunteerPin) with pins who may be able to help give more current info.

#3 3 years ago

Last year the space needle had a twd, theres a pizza joint in pigeon forge with a nascar, thats all i saw last year

#4 3 years ago

Cool, thanks. The space needle is open but I haven't checked it yet . I'll post whatever i may find for others

#5 3 years ago

There are a few places out here in Knoxville there is a putt putt minigolf with a TZ and I think there is a bar with a lord of the rings and maybea few others there is another walking dead pro at Carolina alehouse in Knoxville. And if I remember right somewhere in pigeon Forge in one of the arcades there is a junkyard

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from Brazy:

Any locations to play in these areas that anyone knows of personally

There's so many people in town for the Hot Rod show, you'll spend the whole weekend stuck in 2 mile an hour traffic and have no time left to play any pins anyway.

rd

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from Drewblood419:

There are a few places out here in Knoxville there is a putt putt minigolf with a TZ and I think there is a bar with a lord of the rings and maybea few others there is another walking dead pro at Carolina alehouse in Knoxville. And if I remember right somewhere in pigeon Forge in one of the arcades there is a junkyard

Yes, found aJunkyard and NBA fastbreak at fast tracks arcade. ...both with bum flippers. Jy left flipper wouldn't hold and nba right flipper was offset. Still easy to get free games on though, jy more though.

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

There's so many people in town for the Hot Rod show, you'll spend the whole weekend stuck in 2 mile an hour traffic and have no time left to play any pins anyway.
    rd

Yep. ..had to go way around town to get out of pigeon forge and into Gatlinburg. .traffic sux,pins OK but the hot rods are awesome.

#9 3 years ago

There was a Spiderman up top of Ober Gatlinburg. As of a month ago, there was a TWD at the Space Needle.. I heard there were some at Big Daddys pizza in Pigeon Forge. Love Gatlinburg! The one above the steak house in Gatlinburg are no longer there

5 months later
    #10 2 years ago

Any updates on pins here? We will be there next week...

#11 2 years ago

I'm here right now and the only thing I've seen is a walking dead pro in the arcade at the space needle thing in downtown Gatlinburg.

#12 2 years ago

Damn, I've got that at home!

#13 2 years ago

There's a burger joint on the strip in G'burg - it has a game room in the back that usually has a pin or two. Elvis was there the last time I was there, but I can't remember the name of it - 50s diner type of place.

1 year later
    #14 1 year ago

Over 25 pinballs at the Space Needle in Gatlinburg

#15 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheArcadia:

Damn!! Wish I had none this back in May, I was looking all over Pigeon Forge while on vacation, all I found was a tired RBION at the mini golf....

#16 1 year ago

Dang! Last year (sept 2016) there was just walking dead. Next time I'm in the Smokies I vowed not to stay in Gatlinburg but this may change my mind!

#17 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheArcadia:

OMG! We just got to Gatlinburg wednesday, 20th for 10 days, imagine our surprise when we walked in and saw these!! It's been TWD for 2 years and now bam-all these. And don't let that Arcadia poster fool ya , these are NICE! They are all Stern LE's, JJP, some older 90's pins but all look new, alot of color DMD's, toppers, etc. Wow, this guy went all out! I went through 1/2 of my $50 tokens in one night, yes I suck! But we are staying across the st and will visit every night! Oh and so far, I've seen a tech onsite every night!!

The list, hope I got them all:::TAF, ST, AFM(remake), Avengers, GB, GOT, The new Star Wars, Hobbit, JP, Spiderman, LOTR, MM (remake), Harley D, Transformers, TWD, Tron, WOZ, Batman 66, AS, Kiss, MetRolling Stones, CFTBL, AC/DC, GNR, Avatar, Xmen, Hurricane, IM. I think that's all of em. Could be leveled better side to side but an impressive lineup!!

sp1 (resized).jpg

sp2 (resized).jpg

sp3 (resized).jpg

sp4 (resized).jpg

sp5 (resized).jpg

9 months later
    #18 9 months ago

Wondering if there might be any other Pinside dads at the dance nationals in Pigeon Forge this week? Haven't hit the Space Needle yet but oh boy, it's comin. And I'm pretty damn excited about it.
    Not as excited as the Dying Fetus/Incantation/Gatecreeper show announced today, but pretty doggone excited.

#19 9 months ago

Gryszz, good luck, I couldn't imagine raising daughters and going to those competitions. I spent my time at swim meets so I missed the rhinestones and ribbons.

What is the payment system installed on those machines?

#20 9 months ago

Im going the week of july 23rd if anyone wants to play some pinball there.

#21 9 months ago

I’m down here now and was just at the arcade in gatlinburg, very nice machines for being on location.

Great arcade all around and some of the biggest pizzas I’ve ever seen!

#22 9 months ago
    Quoted from Psw757:

I’m down here now and was just at the arcade in gatlinburg, very nice machines for being on location.
    Great arcade all around and some of the biggest pizzas I’ve ever seen!

Those pizza are yummy!!

#23 9 months ago

Well my girls won two 1st places and a 3rd place, with one dance taking #1 best of the best overall. Super proud dad here.
    The arcade was pretty cool; games in great shape. Got my initials on WOZ but I don't really think "top score if the day" means much lol.
    IMG_21031 (resized).jpg
    IMG_21261 (resized).jpg
    IMG_27641 (resized).jpg

#24 9 months ago

Black Knight, he had a card swipe on every machine...arcade, redemption, and pins. Smart move. I spent $80 in there in the blink of an eye. Can't imagine dropping $50 in quarters in a machine in a whole night even.

2 weeks later
    #25 9 months ago

In gatlinburg for the week. Any other pinsiders out here?

#26 9 months ago

There's a guy in Knoxville, Tennessee pin I think...

#27 9 months ago

Space needle arcade. A few pins behind them, but off and stored right now. All in good shape and played well. Really liked batman 66!

20180726_162540 (resized).jpg20180726_162543 (resized).jpg20180726_162551 (resized).jpg
    #28 8 months ago

I love that area what a beautiful pocket of Americana! I would think there would be Dolly's pins on every corner!

dolly_parton_8 (resized).jpg
    Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Texas Pinball
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 62.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 25.99
    Playfield - Other
    Lee's Parts
    $ 159.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pixels Arcade Games
    $ 60.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Vandelay Industries
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 79.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 129.00
    Displays
    Pappy's Pinball Palace
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 30.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 229.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 7,399.00
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    Lighting - Interactive
    Pinball Z
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside