(Topic ID: 158333)

Gatecrasher's Parts Available At Allentown Pinfest

By Gatecrasher

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Packaging_(resized).JPG
    usedcars_(resized).jpg
    iq8v45_(resized).jpg
    #1 8 years ago

I will be attending the Allentown Pinfest this year and am taking pre-orders for pinball parts available to be purchased at the show.

I fly from Chicago on the 2nd so all pre-orders must be placed before then.

I will try to bring a few extras but to ensure you get what you need it is best to pre-order by sending me a PM or email. Be sure to include your cell phone # to contact you at the show.

With no shipping charges the savings are significant. Save an average of around 33%! All parts listed on my flyer are in-stock including my Bally shooter lane hardware (which had been on back order) and coin door bolt sets. If you ever needed a backglass lift channel & edge trim, this is the time to get them.

You can pay in advance using PayPal or cash at the show.

See you there!

iq8v45_(resized).jpgiq8v45_(resized).jpg

#2 8 years ago

bump for some awesome pinball parts.

I've bought several of the stainless lift channels as well as the coin door carriage bolt kits.

Top notch stuff.

#3 7 years ago

+1 Gate's stuff is fantastic.

#4 7 years ago

Are you doing the free plastic trim set with purchase of stainless channel on Allentown orders?

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from Ballypalooza:

Are you doing the free plastic trim set with purchase of stainless channel on Allentown orders?

C'mon now Ballypalooza!

Do one-legged ducks swim in circles?

Does Dolly Parton sleep on her back?

Do rednecks marry their sisters?

Do dogs lick their own balls?

Is life sexually-transmitted?

Does Pooh like honey?

Is the Pope Catholic?

Of course the matching 3-pc. plastic trim comes free with any lift channel purchased!!

usedcars_(resized).jpgusedcars_(resized).jpg

#6 7 years ago

Order placed and paid for, see you in A-town.

#7 7 years ago

After a gap in availability, new Bally shooter lane parts are also back in stock. I'll be bringing some to the show but to ensure you get some it is best to pre-order.

Just about every Bally pin that utilizes these parts could always use new ones. Superior quality to the originals stamped from mirror-polished stainless steel.

Packaging_(resized).JPGPackaging_(resized).JPG

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gatecrasher:

C'mon now Ballypalooza!
    Do one-legged ducks swim in circles?
    Does Dolly Parton sleep on her back?
    Do rednecks marry their sisters?
    Do dogs lick their own balls?
    Is life sexually-transmitted?
    Does Pooh like honey?
    Is the Pope Catholic?
    Of course the matching 3-pc. plastic trim comes free with any lift channel purchased!!

usedcars_(resized).jpg

Hahaha, now that's funny, right there!!
    Alright, let's do this then. I need 3 sets of 1/8 channel, 3 sets of 3/16 channel, 1 set of coin door carriage bolts, 2 shooter lane arch brackets, AND 1 shooter lane ball stop bracket. BOOM!!!
    Please PM me with total and how to contact you in Atown. Cash awaits you. Thanks

#10 7 years ago

If anyone else wants to pre-order parts to be hand-delivered at the show free of shipping please contact me before noon on Monday.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gatecrashers-parts-available-at-allentown-pinfest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.