(Topic ID: 240823)

Gatecrasher's Pinball Parts @ Allentown Pinfest 2019

By Gatecrasher

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PINBALL PARTS 2017 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gatecrasher.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

Gatecrasher's Pinball Parts @ Allentown Pinfest 2019

Added: 2019-04-15 15:08:25 UTC • Ended: May 2nd, 2021
    Condition: New (selling multiple)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 0

Item description

Once again I will be attending the Allentown Pinfest this year and am taking pre-orders for pinball parts available to be purchased at the show.

I fly from Chicago on April 28th so all pre-orders must be placed before then.

I will try to bring a few extras but to ensure everyone gets what they need it is best to pre-order by sending me a PM or email. Be sure to include your cell phone # to contact you at the show and the days you will be there.

With no shipping charges the savings are significant. Save an average of around 33%!

All parts listed on my flyer are currently in-stock. If you ever needed a backglass lift channel and/or the plastic edge trim, this is the time to get them.

You can pay in advance using PayPal or cash at the show.

See you there!

Item photos

PINBALL PARTS 2017 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Gatecrasher's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Gatecrasher's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Moline, IL, US

#3 4 years ago

Some have been asking if I can cut the lift channels to shorter lengths. The answer is "yes" for no additional charge. However, any custom cut lift channels must be paid for in advance because there are no returns.

#4 4 years ago

Several people have asked when I will be at the show.

I will be there Friday evening (probably around 4:00-5:00PM) and all-day Saturday.

1 week later
    #5 4 years ago

Pinsiders

Only two days left to pre-order parts for Pinfest.

I always try to bring a few extra sets of backglass lift trim but they usually get snatched-up pretty quick from people buying backglasses at the show.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gatecrasher.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gatecrasher-s-pinball-parts-allentown-pinfest-2019?tu=gatecrasher and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.