Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 94 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Looney_George_2011.jpg
    Gary-bobblehead-atGCPC.jpg
    blah.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image_2.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    image.jpg
    20151008_1651501.jpg
    20151008_1337141.jpg
    20151008_1320131.jpg
    20151008_1319381.jpg
    20151008_1653551.jpg
    image_1.jpeg
    image.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

So, I got back to work today after a week in Vegas and look at who was waiting for PavBall and I:

*Picture removed by TigerLaw for online safety due to checks being in the background*

#12 8 years ago

Gary seems to be multiplying.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#20 8 years ago

PavBall is getting mad at me for taking the photos of Gary and wants me to get back to work, so last ones.
    image.jpgimage.jpg
    image.jpgimage.jpg

#21 8 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Where exactly is that view looking out towards? I know its Lake Charles but where in relation to LauBerge?

Pretty far away, that's Lake Pontchartrain. We are bothering the staff at my New Orleans office this week.

#32 8 years ago
    Quoted from investingdad:

Were those checks and routing numbers in that first picture?

I didn't think those could be seen clearly enough to matter, but I took them down and changed it just in case.

#33 8 years ago

Hey now, when did pics of me become fair game? You sure did like Iron Man though.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#39 8 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

New and upcoming slot machines? Very cool!

Actually, there are a lot of "pinball" theme'd machines that now have the bonus round as allegedly entirely "skill based". Some looked like virtual pinball rips. I have no idea how they get that through GLI but that's their problem I guess. I'll get PavBall to post some pics.

#43 8 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

New and upcoming slot machines? Very cool!

IGT is pumping out machines with pinball theme'd bonus rounds. Looks like PavBall didn't get any photos, only video and I look stupid so we won't show those. Ha!

I did not see Bally or WMS (now under the Scientific Games flag) with any pinball theme'd bonus games but their people mentioned they were developing them. They did have space invaders where your bonus was bullets to shoot and the more you shot the more you won. That is as skill based as anything I've seen. They say it's passed regulatory compliance as well...

#44 8 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

How did you get so many Gary Sterns? Are you trying to hoard them to make them worth more?

I just bought the five. Giving them all away to some semi local groups doing project pinball tournaments to use as tournament prizes. Thought it'd be neat to have one fund raiser event prize be used as a prize for other pinball fundraisers in the Deep South.

PavBall wanted to open them up and play them a bit first though. She has a way of getting her way with me.

#52 8 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Where is Tigerlaw at? I see Fred Armisen standing next to IronMan....

Maybe George Clooney, I get mistaken for him all the time.

#54 8 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Any of those Gary's gonna make it over to the Beaumont Project Pinball tourney on the 10th

As a matter of fact I just put one in FedEx to Jodster to bring for you guys to use as a prize for your tournament. Use it however you would like.

I sure wish I could go (I'm stuck working in New Orleans for the foreseeable future). You guys are such great hosts. Take pictures and PavBall and I will see you all at HAAG.

#69 8 years ago
    Quoted from PavBall:

Iron Man is My hero and I am crazy about that game. So I do not just like Iron Man, I love him.

So, see what happens when you make me jealous of a fictional character? I clandestinely trade the game that is theme'd around him while we are out of the house!

Take that PavBall.

#76 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

Oh oh. I am in trouble. I know I shoulda left a lamp in the that slot. It would nearly be as good as Tron. (per Centerflank)

You could have left your Tron in that slot. That would have been awesome!!!

#80 8 years ago
    Quoted from Andre:

This thread is worthless without PavBall pics!

I agree.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#81 8 years ago

PavBall is kind of a kick arse pinball player too, check out her high score on our Safe Cracker (this is not an assault the vault score...this is regular grand champion score...on regular settings...sick sick stuff):

image.jpgimage.jpg

#85 8 years ago
    Quoted from PavBall:

I call it a small children's slow moving catapiller ride

Some of what you say may be true but I was screaming mostly because I was the tallest person on the ride by about a foot and I thought the rails we were going under might bonk me in the head. I lacked the head clearance necessary to be on that ride safely and you know it.

#94 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

to Expo Too! Seams like you can keep Tigerlaw in his place and keep us all laughing at the same time

Sadly work has conflicted with our schedule again this year. We are hoping next year will be our year finally to make it. Are you coming to TPF next year?

Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

That was nice of TigerLaw to send that over even though he could not join in the fun.

Yea, it gutted us that we couldn't make it this year. We plan to go see the Beaumont group and hang out at the mini golf place without fail soon. Looks like they picked up some new machines since our last visit. Great group they have our there.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gary-stern-on-my-desk?tu=tigerlaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.