Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 94 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Looney_George_2011.jpg
    Gary-bobblehead-atGCPC.jpg
    blah.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image_2.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    image.jpg
    20151008_1651501.jpg
    20151008_1337141.jpg
    20151008_1320131.jpg
    20151008_1319381.jpg
    20151008_1653551.jpg
    image_1.jpeg
    image.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pavball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 8 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

PavBall is getting mad at me for taking the photos of Gary and wants me to get back to work, so last ones.

Well, "getting mad" is an understatement. But I thank all of you for your kind words..now how about I get to post TigerLaw? I am giving him away to all of you, you all deserve to have his picture!
    TigerLaw with My hero at G2E last week.
    image.jpegimage.jpeg

#40 8 years ago

Here are a couple of the photographs mentioned by Mr. TigerLaw. I have a video as well but I'm not sure how to post that one.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

#41 8 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Hey now, when did pics of me become fair game? You sure did like Iron Man though

Mr. TigerLaw I did mention that I have a photograph of MY Hero. Iron Man is My hero and I am crazy about that game. So I do not just like Iron Man, I love him.

#57 8 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

She knows that she can do better, right?

He's knows he's very lucky to have me. You should have seen how he stalked me to get a date. I told him I did not like lawyers or Americans, and especially the combination of the two. My worst nightmare. LOL. I gave him pitty date though, he was so cute and so persistent.

P.S. I am now sure I really like Americans. Lawyers, I still debate.

#70 8 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

So, see what happens when you make me jealous of a fictional character? I clandestinely trade the game that is theme'd around him while we are out of the house!
    Take that PavBall.

Ha ha... Act as tough as you want Mr. TigerLaw around your the Pinside friends. We both know what's going in that empty slot.

As for you Jody how could you get talked into helping TigerLaw act so tough? Shame on you!! I'll deal with you soon enough.

#82 8 years ago

No more photographs of me Mr. TigerLaw. Else I will unload with the database I have on you to your the Pinside friends.

As a show of what I can do to you, I will release these two photographs of you riding what you refer to as a life threatening roller coaster with your eight year old niece. I call it a small children's slow moving catapiller ride but we will let the Pinside make that decision.

Enjoy!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#89 8 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Some of what you say may be true but I was screaming mostly because I was the tallest person on the ride by about a foot and I thought the rails we were going under might bonk me in the head. I lacked the head clearance necessary to be on that ride safely and you know it.

The good news for me is after six months of marriage when Mr. TigerLaw starts feeding me his lawyer crap like the above all I here is "blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah". Kind of like the school teacher Charlie Brown always had.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pavball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gary-stern-on-my-desk?tu=pavball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.