4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 94 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 25 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Looney_George_2011.jpg
    Gary-bobblehead-atGCPC.jpg
    blah.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image_2.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    image.jpg
    20151008_1651501.jpg
    20151008_1337141.jpg
    20151008_1320131.jpg
    20151008_1319381.jpg
    20151008_1653551.jpg
    image_1.jpeg
    image.jpeg

There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 4 years ago
    Quoted from PavBall:

TigerLaw with My hero at G2E last week

Where is Tigerlaw at? I see Fred Armisen standing next to IronMan....

#52 4 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Where is Tigerlaw at? I see Fred Armisen standing next to IronMan....

Maybe George Clooney, I get mistaken for him all the time.

#53 4 years ago

Any of those Gary's gonna make it over to the Beaumont Project Pinball tourney on the 10th.

#54 4 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Any of those Gary's gonna make it over to the Beaumont Project Pinball tourney on the 10th

As a matter of fact I just put one in FedEx to Jodster to bring for you guys to use as a prize for your tournament. Use it however you would like.

I sure wish I could go (I'm stuck working in New Orleans for the foreseeable future). You guys are such great hosts. Take pictures and PavBall and I will see you all at HAAG.

#55 4 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

As a matter of fact I just put one in FedEx to Jodster to bring for you guys to use as a prize for your tournament. Use it however you would like.
    I sure wish I could go (I'm stuck working in New Orleans for the foreseeable future). You guys are such great hosts. Take pictures and PavBall and I will see you all at HAAG.

Awesome.
    Sorry you can't make it.
    You and Pav are always welcome at our place to play, tournament or not.
    We will of course take lots of photos.
    Project Pinball are sending some prizes as well.

#56 4 years ago

She knows that she can do better, right?

I mean, there's got to be someone out there with, like, TEN Stern Bobbleheads, or something.

Pete

#57 4 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

She knows that she can do better, right?

He's knows he's very lucky to have me. You should have seen how he stalked me to get a date. I told him I did not like lawyers or Americans, and especially the combination of the two. My worst nightmare. LOL. I gave him pitty date though, he was so cute and so persistent.

P.S. I am now sure I really like Americans. Lawyers, I still debate.

#58 4 years ago

Objection !
    Leading the witness...to the silver ball....(high five Counselor) !!

#59 4 years ago
    Quoted from PavBall:

Classic!

#60 4 years ago

So, I was talking to a buddy of mine about what I should do while Tigerlaw and Pavball were out of town.
    20151008_165355[1].jpg

#61 4 years ago

Lil Gary got me thinking that I should go by Tigerlaw's place and pick up a game, since he wasn't using it. He also said that Iron Man was Pavball's favorite game and would never leave their place. Hmmmm...
    20151008_131938[1].jpg

#62 4 years ago

My helper thought we should load IM up quick in case Pavball came back...

20151008_1320131.jpg

#63 4 years ago

Maybe a lamp could go into the empty spot and Pavball will never notice...

20151008_1337141.jpg

#64 4 years ago

Ah well, it looks good at my place. Lil Gary said so...
    20151008_165150[1].jpg

#66 4 years ago

Are you hiring?

#67 4 years ago

I will just cut to the chase.
    Pav. Do u have a twin or triplet sister(s) that likes Canadians and Chinese food?

#68 4 years ago
    Quoted from PavBall:

He's knows he's very lucky to have me. You should have seen how he stalked me to get a date. I told him I did not like lawyers or Americans, and especially the combination of the two. My worst nightmare. LOL. I gave him pity date though, he was so cute and so persistent.

Pro tip, fellas. Women love it when you stalk them. If you act hopeless and creepy long enough, you could also score a pity date.

Worked for TigerLaw, apparently. (High five, man!)

Pete

#69 4 years ago
    Quoted from PavBall:

Iron Man is My hero and I am crazy about that game. So I do not just like Iron Man, I love him.

So, see what happens when you make me jealous of a fictional character? I clandestinely trade the game that is theme'd around him while we are out of the house!

Take that PavBall.

#70 4 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

So, see what happens when you make me jealous of a fictional character? I clandestinely trade the game that is theme'd around him while we are out of the house!
    Take that PavBall.

Ha ha... Act as tough as you want Mr. TigerLaw around your the Pinside friends. We both know what's going in that empty slot.

As for you Jody how could you get talked into helping TigerLaw act so tough? Shame on you!! I'll deal with you soon enough.

#71 4 years ago
    Quoted from PavBall:

We both know what's going in that empty slot

Sounds like my Friday night.

#72 4 years ago

Are we not doing "phrasing" anymore?

#73 4 years ago
    Quoted from PavBall:

Ha ha... Act as tough as you want Mr. TigerLaw around your the Pinside friends. We both know what's going in that empty slot.
    As for you Jody how could you get talked into helping TigerLaw act so tough? Shame on you!! I'll deal with you soon enough.

Oh oh. I am in trouble. I know I shoulda left a lamp in the that slot. It would nearly be as good as Tron. (per Centerflank)

#74 4 years ago

Jodester,
    Don't look her directly in the eyes. She' ll turn you to stone instantly. Why would you even piss off Pavball. You know it makes her turn into Medusa. Her hair turns to snakes. Eyes glow red, and she gets really cranky.

#75 4 years ago

Hell hath no fury like a woman whose favorite pinball was sold. Or something like that....

#76 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

Oh oh. I am in trouble. I know I shoulda left a lamp in the that slot. It would nearly be as good as Tron. (per Centerflank)

You could have left your Tron in that slot. That would have been awesome!!!

#77 4 years ago

Jodester,

Please strap a Gary bobblehead onto sparky and make/post a short video showing Sparky & Gary shaking when enough hits made to activate multiball.

#78 4 years ago
    Quoted from guyincognito:

Your daughter is gorgeous! Keep her away from Gary!

Quoted from TigerLaw:

Gary seems to be multiplying.

too late!

#79 4 years ago

This thread is worthless without PavBall pics!

#80 4 years ago
    Quoted from Andre:

This thread is worthless without PavBall pics!

I agree.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#81 4 years ago

PavBall is kind of a kick arse pinball player too, check out her high score on our Safe Cracker (this is not an assault the vault score...this is regular grand champion score...on regular settings...sick sick stuff):

image.jpg

#82 4 years ago

No more photographs of me Mr. TigerLaw. Else I will unload with the database I have on you to your the Pinside friends.

As a show of what I can do to you, I will release these two photographs of you riding what you refer to as a life threatening roller coaster with your eight year old niece. I call it a small children's slow moving catapiller ride but we will let the Pinside make that decision.

Enjoy!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#83 4 years ago
    Quoted from PavBall:

a life threatening roller coaster

In my best George Takei voice,,, "Oh My!"

#84 4 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

In my best George Takei voice,,, "Oh My!"

I can't upvote this post enough...

#85 4 years ago
    Quoted from PavBall:

I call it a small children's slow moving catapiller ride

Some of what you say may be true but I was screaming mostly because I was the tallest person on the ride by about a foot and I thought the rails we were going under might bonk me in the head. I lacked the head clearance necessary to be on that ride safely and you know it.

#87 4 years ago

I love lamp. Pavball might be better than lamp.

#88 4 years ago

pavball for President !

#89 4 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Some of what you say may be true but I was screaming mostly because I was the tallest person on the ride by about a foot and I thought the rails we were going under might bonk me in the head. I lacked the head clearance necessary to be on that ride safely and you know it.

The good news for me is after six months of marriage when Mr. TigerLaw starts feeding me his lawyer crap like the above all I here is "blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah". Kind of like the school teacher Charlie Brown always had.

#91 4 years ago
    Quoted from PavBall:

The good news for me is after six months of marriage when Mr. TigerLaw starts feeding me his lawyer crap like the above all I here is "blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah". Kind of like the school teacher Charlie Brown always had.

Ha I hope You are coming to Expo Too! Seams like you can keep Tigerlaw in his place and keep us all laughing at the same time

JJ

#92 4 years ago

This mini Gary was given out as one of the door prizes at a GCPC charity fundraiser pinball tournament benefitting Project Pinball held in Beaumont, TX on Sat Oct 10th.
    That was nice of TigerLaw to send that over even though he could not join in the fun.
    Gary-bobblehead-atGCPC.jpg

Oh, and there was a nice check donated to Project Pinball to help get a pinball machine placed in a Beaumont, TX area hospital for kids to be able to play. Thanks TigerLaw!

#93 4 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Maybe George Clooney, I get mistaken for him all the time.

Are you sure they're not saying you look like George Looney?

Looney_George_2011.jpg

#94 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

to Expo Too! Seams like you can keep Tigerlaw in his place and keep us all laughing at the same time

Sadly work has conflicted with our schedule again this year. We are hoping next year will be our year finally to make it. Are you coming to TPF next year?

Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

That was nice of TigerLaw to send that over even though he could not join in the fun.

Yea, it gutted us that we couldn't make it this year. We plan to go see the Beaumont group and hang out at the mini golf place without fail soon. Looks like they picked up some new machines since our last visit. Great group they have our there.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 20.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Docquest Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 149.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 29.99
    $ 7.00
    Electronics
    APB Enterprises
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 35.95
    Playfield - Other
    MicksPinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 19.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside