Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 94 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Looney_George_2011.jpg
    Gary-bobblehead-atGCPC.jpg
    blah.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image_2.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    image.jpg
    20151008_1651501.jpg
    20151008_1337141.jpg
    20151008_1320131.jpg
    20151008_1319381.jpg
    20151008_1653551.jpg
    image_1.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 8 years ago

So, I got back to work today after a week in Vegas and look at who was waiting for PavBall and I:

*Picture removed by TigerLaw for online safety due to checks being in the background*

#3 8 years ago

I don't see gary stern at all.

#4 8 years ago

I'm going to follow the new family friendly rules and just say.....very nice pic....!...........Joey

#5 8 years ago

Nice! Oh and BTW what's with the doll on the stack of papers

#6 8 years ago

lol...here it comes...

#7 8 years ago

I approve.

#8 8 years ago

You live a rough life Mr. Tiger! (jealous)

#9 8 years ago

Man you have some serious paperwork to do

#10 8 years ago

I just got back from a Seminar in Vegas as well. No presents for me on my return though

#11 8 years ago

I see Twilight Zone is on your wishlist. I'm sure we could work something out.

#12 8 years ago

Gary seems to be multiplying.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#13 8 years ago

The image is crazy more effective with multiple figures.

#14 8 years ago

Still don't see Gary.

#15 8 years ago

it really is a shame mods wont let us post boob pics anymore...

#16 8 years ago

Fill in the blank- "Pavball's ti____ seems disproportionately large".....

#17 8 years ago

.... the answer we are looking for is "TIMEPIECE"....

For the record, those Gary bobbleheads are creepy....

#18 8 years ago

The answer is RING!!

#19 8 years ago

Where exactly is that view looking out towards? I know its Lake Charles but where in relation to LauBerge?

I love that town, especially since they added the new Golden Nugget.

#20 8 years ago

PavBall is getting mad at me for taking the photos of Gary and wants me to get back to work, so last ones.
    image.jpgimage.jpg
    image.jpgimage.jpg

#21 8 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Where exactly is that view looking out towards? I know its Lake Charles but where in relation to LauBerge?

Pretty far away, that's Lake Pontchartrain. We are bothering the staff at my New Orleans office this week.

#22 8 years ago

Ya, she really looks upset.

#23 8 years ago

cougar.jpgcougar.jpg

#24 8 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

PavBall is getting mad at me for taking the photos of Gary and wants me to get back to work

Don't be too upset.... At least you got the cool "Gary on a desk" collectibles....

I got stuck with the "Gary on a couch" collectible...

#25 8 years ago

Oh my...

#26 8 years ago

I'm holding out for the red glasses chase figure

#27 8 years ago

I know, right? I was stoked I was getting an autographed translite, and that's what I ended up with..... Regardless, it looks great above the mantle.

#28 8 years ago

Were those checks and routing numbers in that first picture?

#29 8 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

PavBall is getting mad at me for taking the photos of Gary and wants me to get back to work, so last ones.

Well, "getting mad" is an understatement. But I thank all of you for your kind words..now how about I get to post TigerLaw? I am giving him away to all of you, you all deserve to have his picture!
    TigerLaw with My hero at G2E last week.
    image.jpegimage.jpeg

#30 8 years ago

Please, more pictures!

#31 8 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I know, right? I was stoked I was getting an autographed translite, and that's what I ended up with..... Regardless, it looks great above the mantle.

Lmao, I bet the family is thrilled.

#32 8 years ago
    Quoted from investingdad:

Were those checks and routing numbers in that first picture?

I didn't think those could be seen clearly enough to matter, but I took them down and changed it just in case.

#33 8 years ago

Hey now, when did pics of me become fair game? You sure did like Iron Man though.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#34 8 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Hey now, when did pics of me become fair game? You sure did like Iron Man though.

image.jpg

I don't see iron man

#35 8 years ago
    Quoted from PavBall:

TigerLaw with My hero

Fixed it for ya...

460334.jpeg460334.jpeg

#36 8 years ago

That toy looks better and more detailed than any of their ingame toys.

#37 8 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

I didn't think those could be seen clearly enough to matter, but I took them down and changed it just in case.

Good call.

#38 8 years ago

New and upcoming slot machines? Very cool!

#39 8 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Actually, there are a lot of "pinball" theme'd machines that now have the bonus round as allegedly entirely "skill based". Some looked like virtual pinball rips. I have no idea how they get that through GLI but that's their problem I guess. I'll get PavBall to post some pics.

#40 8 years ago

Here are a couple of the photographs mentioned by Mr. TigerLaw. I have a video as well but I'm not sure how to post that one.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

#41 8 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Hey now, when did pics of me become fair game? You sure did like Iron Man though

Mr. TigerLaw I did mention that I have a photograph of MY Hero. Iron Man is My hero and I am crazy about that game. So I do not just like Iron Man, I love him.

#42 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinballophobe:

I don't see Iron Man

lol Oh man that's good. How did you get so many Gary Sterns? Are you trying to hoard them to make them worth more?

#43 8 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

IGT is pumping out machines with pinball theme'd bonus rounds. Looks like PavBall didn't get any photos, only video and I look stupid so we won't show those. Ha!

I did not see Bally or WMS (now under the Scientific Games flag) with any pinball theme'd bonus games but their people mentioned they were developing them. They did have space invaders where your bonus was bullets to shoot and the more you shot the more you won. That is as skill based as anything I've seen. They say it's passed regulatory compliance as well...

#44 8 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

How did you get so many Gary Sterns? Are you trying to hoard them to make them worth more?

I just bought the five. Giving them all away to some semi local groups doing project pinball tournaments to use as tournament prizes. Thought it'd be neat to have one fund raiser event prize be used as a prize for other pinball fundraisers in the Deep South.

PavBall wanted to open them up and play them a bit first though. She has a way of getting her way with me.

#45 8 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Gary seems to be multiplying.
    image.jpg

Don't get Gary wet,and never ever feed him after midnight!

#46 8 years ago

Your daughter is gorgeous! Keep her away from Gary!

#47 8 years ago
    Quoted from PavBall:

TigerLaw with My hero at G2E last week.

well.... that explains the big ring

#48 8 years ago

Is the Gary bobblehead too small to replace Sparky's head on Metallica? I'd love to see what the game would look like if you got to electrocute Gary in the chair. Hahaha.

#49 8 years ago
    Quoted from ViolinSteve:

Is the Gary bobblehead too small to replace Sparky's head on Metallica? I'd love to see what the game would look like if you got to electrocute Gary in the chair. Hahaha.

I'm sure Gary would like to see that too. lol

#50 8 years ago
    Quoted from guyincognito:

Your daughter is gorgeous! Keep her away from Gary!

Ouch!

There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gary-stern-on-my-desk/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.