Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 132 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by TigerLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jump.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider khabbi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#95 9 years ago

I really don't care if they make 5 versions of a game, just give me some creativity on the playfield with some interactive toys and/or innovation! I want to see something on the playfield and think to myself "that's cool, I want that!". Not the same old bash toys, magnets, lit shots, drop target banks, and a shot that returns the ball to the shooter lane. Even something as simple as the spinning disc in Tron and how it puts backspin on the ball was something I found fun, for example.

Bling does nothing for me if the gameplay sucks and the playfield is nothing new/innovative.

#123 9 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

It's the beginning of the end, too much overhead, that vacuum sound is the sound of $$$ being sucked right out of Stern pinball.

I honestly believe that if they just added feature filled pinball machines and not just a few bash toys/magnets and "shoot this lit shot" mentality they would have no problem selling machines. It just seems like they are hoping for big profits w/o looking at why people want the machines in the first place.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider khabbi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gary-stern-just-announced-at-expo-now?tu=khabbi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.