Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 283 posts
  • 104 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

freddie.gif
    images-2.jpeg
    images-9.jpeg
    images-11.jpeg
    pict1001.nar.jpg
    114464.jpg
    images-3.jpeg
    images-3.jpeg
    queen_pinball.jpg
    Unknown.jpeg
    images-22.jpeg
    images-363.jpeg
    images-2.jpeg
    images-1-508.jpeg
    Queen.jpg
    images-1.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beepnutz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#151 10 years ago

Agreed greenmeerkat, I've seen about 450 - 500 bands/400-450 shows and Freddie is by far the greatest lead singer there ever was. Once he stepped on stage he commanded the audience, you were in his grip and everyone loved him/sang every song with him. What a powerful voice and a range that no one could match. Did get to see Queen in the early years 6 times, awesome. I like Paul Rogers, but just did not cut it for me when they did a tour a few years back.
    RIP Freddie.
    Hope they don't make a Queen pin, or any of my favorite bands as to me it would be like how the radio ruins songs, by playing them over and over and over and over and over and over.,..............
    Quit listening to radio about 20 years ago because of this.

#152 10 years ago

Agreed greenmeerkat, I've seen about 450 - 500 bands/400-450 shows and Freddie is by far the greatest lead singer there ever was. Once he stepped on stage he commanded the audience, you were in his grip and everyone loved him/sang every song with him. What a powerful voice and a range that no one could match. I like Paul Rogers, but just did not cut it for me when they did a tour a few years back.
    RIP Freddie.
    Hope they don't make a Queen pin, or any of my favorite bands as to me it would be like how the radio ruins songs, by playing them over and over and over and over and over and over.,..............
    Quit listening to radio about 20 years ago because of this.

#154 10 years ago

I like AC/DC pin because they are a b band to me, not sure if it would get old after a month or so. Did not like Metalica, after 2 days of playing one, I couldn't stand the music anymore, think there are a c band at best. I would probably prefer Stern not make any music pins, none have been that great, cept AC/DC.
    Elvis, ok pin
    Rolling Stones, never played one, have not heard any good things about it
    Metalica, blah

Others:
    Monster Bash, very good
    Tommy, decent
    Guns and Roses, very good
    Als Garage Band Goes on a World Tour, decent

Heavy Metal Meltdown, ok
    Rock and Encore, ok
    Disco Fever, blah terrible
    Rolling Stones Bally, never played one
    Dolly Parton, never played one, not for me

So out of 13 music pins, I like 3, just talking sound here.

Might have missed a few, what's that cocktail pin?

just my opinion, Bob

3 weeks later
    #179 10 years ago

Brian and his dad made that guitar from some special wood and he plays with a sixpence. Methos is right, they are all Great Musicians.

1 month later
    #216 10 years ago

He's being respectful, civil and persistent, let him have his fun. No different than MET or Tron or MM or...........threads that have thousands of posts..

1 week later
    #223 10 years ago

Shows I went to bump for the Aussie

Sheer Heart Attack Tour Saturday Feburary 08, 1975 - 3rd row center Music Hall, Cleveland, Ohio w/ Kansas
    Night At The Opera Tour Saturday Feburary 14, 1976 - 6th row center Public Hall, Cleveland, Ohio
    Queen/Lizzy Tour Sunday, January 23, 1977 - Coliseum, Richfield, Ohio w/ Thin Lizzy
    News Of The World Tour Sunday, November 27, 1977 - Coliseum, Richfield, Ohio
    Jazz Tour Saturday, November 25, 1978 - Coliseum, Richfield, Ohio

Could not locate my '74 ticket stub, bummer.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beepnutz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gary-heres-why-queen-should-be-a-stern-music-pin?tu=beepnutz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.