5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 274 posts
  • 100 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by toyotaboy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 83 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

freddie.gif
    images-2.jpeg
    images-9.jpeg
    images-11.jpeg
    pict1001.nar.jpg
    114464.jpg
    images-3.jpeg
    images-3.jpeg
    queen_pinball.jpg
    Unknown.jpeg
    images-22.jpeg
    images-363.jpeg
    images-2.jpeg
    images-1-508.jpeg
    Queen.jpg
    images-1.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Aussiepinwiz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Dear Queen loving Pinsiders

Let's give Gary Stern reasons why he should build a Queen Pin for us.
    Can we come up with 50 reasons? More?

I'll start off with 5 reasons

1. 15 and 55 year old people listen to Queen music
    2. You will expand your market in Europe
    3. Australians will buy as many Queen machines as we bought ACDC
    4. The Brits will love you
    5. It will be a massive seller for Stern, and just as importantly, introduce new people to pinball

Who will post reason no. 6?

#5 5 years ago

Very funny wise guys.

Now, let's leave this thread going for the intended and addressed audience: Queen loving Pinsiders.

#29 5 years ago
    Quoted from Sgtmax:

Dude no 15 year olds listen to queen.. What are you thinking lol

Perhaps you don't know many 15 year olds?

Every 15 year old who goes to big sporting events knows that when "We Will Rock You" is played, it's Queen. Then when "We are the champions" is played, after their team wins, they know it's Queen.

Mention "Bohemian Rhapsody" to any 15 year old and they will start singing the song, and shaking their heads head-banger style by the song's crescendo.

15 year olds have downloaded millions of Queen songs via iTunes, world-wide.

They represent a unique generation that enjoys the same music as their parents' enjoyed & still love.

#30 5 years ago

ok, time to pick the winning official Stern Translite contest for Queen Pinball

More translite options:

images-1.jpeg images.jpeg Queen.jpg

#32 5 years ago

Titles:

Freddie Mercury LE
    We will Rock You LE

Bohemian Rhapsody Premium
    We are the Champions Premium

Fat Bottom Girls Pro

Is there a theme that jumps to mind?

Theme:

Another One Bites The Dust!

images-2.jpeg

#33 5 years ago

I think we are up to reason 15:

My wife thinks Queen would be a great pin!

Now, if she's happy for me to bring into the house another pin, if it's Queen, then that's the best reason I can offer at this stage!

Unknown-1.jpeg

#72 5 years ago

The exact same thing was said about AC/DC.

Precisely!

A good flowing Queen machine may well sell just as strongly as ACDC (and perhaps more outside North America).

How about a Flash Gordon LE (if the remake movie goes ahead):

Unknown-2.jpeg

#73 5 years ago

Queen and Rolling Stone magazine.
    Thu, Oct 3rd, 2013

Queen are being honored in a new webisode...as part of We Will Rock You, a rock theatrical built around 24 of the band's most influential hits....original members Brian May and Roger Taylor discuss Queen's history, beginning with the band's humble roots and leading to the new reincarnation of We Will Rock You, which begins its American tour in Baltimore on October 15th."

mainpage_image_the_band_bw.png

#81 5 years ago

Another translite option for those few 16 year olds who haven't heard of Queen?

Y3V6b3VYLXVkTHcx_o_queen-bicycle-race-.jpg

#87 5 years ago

Queen guitarist Brian May is known for being overdub CRAZY.

The Brian May Special edition Premium?

Unknown-2.jpeg

#90 5 years ago

Spot on a 15 year old wouldn't have a clue who queen are

These teenagers do:

http://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/1enx3a/what_kind_of_music_do_you_guys_listen_to/

Do a search and see how often Queen is mentioned!

Teenagers these days are often into their parents' music. Not all of them. But many of them.

images-3.jpeg

#95 5 years ago
    Quoted from jjsrt8:

Young adults listen to queen I know a bunch, but none of them have the money or care enough about pinball to purchase a game.

The same young adults that listen to ACDC, but can't afford that game either?

#97 5 years ago

Queen on Mt Rushmore Pro?

queen_by_sinniey-d5k2x0k.jpg queen_on_mt_rushmore_by_gagambo-d6hy8z.jpg

#100 5 years ago

Sure that tracks like Another one Bits the Dust would be on, but doubt so many songs from their first few albums would be included.

You are probably right.
    Pity though, their best work was their early work when their albums boasted that no synthesisers were used.

Unknown-2.jpeg Unknown.jpeg

#101 5 years ago

European Special Edition Translite?

images-3.jpeg
    #110 5 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

I visited the UK a few months after Freddie passed away. I'll never forget that as we left Heathrow- there was a large graffiti mural on a public bridge wall that said "Freddie Lives!"....

With images like this (and many Freddie impersonators around the globe) like Elvis, and Michael, he will live for a long, long time!

images-4.jpeg
    #118 5 years ago
    Quoted from BackFlipper:

Reading the description makes it easy to see the art, toys, music, theme and rules all coming together for a truly great game.

Wow! Sounds like a great production! Can't wait until I see it!
    You've also given us a visual on a potentially Great pin.

Garry, are you listening?
    This one will sell!

#125 5 years ago

Now playing in Stern's hometown:

We Will Rock You

Theatre : Cadillac Palace Theatre, Chicago Illinois
    Dates : October 22, 2013 - October 27, 2013
    Running time: 2 hours and 40 minutes with one intermission

shows-wwry13.jpg
    #127 5 years ago

Lovely sketch of Freddie.

But what does "Faith in Humanity" mean?

#128 5 years ago
    Quoted from jlm33:

This is what a Queen pin would be for me...

I'm am truly puzzled.

I loved Freddie as a performer, but faith in humanity? Restored?
    What's that got to do with Freddie?

Please explain.

#130 5 years ago
    Quoted from Breadfan:

No queen,bring on Ozzy.!

Is there not room for both?

#134 5 years ago
    Quoted from Erik:

It appeals to all ages!

Sure does!
    2 generations and counting ...

#136 5 years ago
    Quoted from Manic:

"classic rock"

How's this for a "Classic Rock" artwork look for the pin?

images-5-773.jpeg
    #138 5 years ago
    Quoted from NeedMorePins:

Just a few ideas to add to this pin idea:

"Keep Yourself Alive" kickback lane
    "Sheer Heart Attack" multiball

That's the spirit!

"Flash Gordon" superhero mode
    "Another One Bites the Dust" lower playing field
    "We are the Champions" wizard mode

images-5-92.jpeg
    #140 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I saw this musical in June and it sucks dead snake eggs

My grandmother used to make me suck raw eggs when I was a toddler!

Unknown-4.jpeg
    #141 5 years ago

Here's the Freddie toy doll feature for the machine!

images-7.jpeg
    #144 5 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainFantastic:

Best Queen Song "Im in Love with my Car"

My favourite too!

Another great drummer/singer!

Unknown-453.jpeg
    #145 5 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainFantastic:

I can tell you that QUEEN is NOT in demand here in the USA at all. They Have a Rabid following in Europe.

Mmm. Not sure your first point is true. Queen are about to have an impact on the US: http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2013/10/13/brian-may-talks-queen-musical-we-will-rock-you/2945773/

As for your second point, I agree 100%. That's why Gary Stern should build a Queen Pin, because he'll make a bucket load of cash in the UK & Europe which is exactly where he is hoping to expand. Oh, and by the way, Aussies like me will also line up to buy one.

images-7-431.jpeg
    #147 5 years ago
    Quoted from GreenMeerkat:

Can't think of too many bands that would be more perfect for a pin than Queen.

Bravo!

Only problem would be which songs to pick for it. If it could be configurable though...

Check out what BackFlipper said a few days ago!

images-8.jpeg
    #150 5 years ago

Ah, one of the first things I did on moving to London was see We Will Rock You and I hate to say, I didn't like it at all. Possibly I am too much of a Queen fan as having others trying to sing Freddie's songs... just no.

Well at least we are not asking that Gary Stern builds a Pin with others singing Queen songs. We want the real deal!

Unknown-704.jpeg images-5-140.jpeg
    #153 5 years ago
    Quoted from beepnutz:

Hope they don't make a Queen pin, or any of my favorite bands as to me it would be like how the radio ruins songs, by playing them over and over and over and over and over and over.,..............
    Quit listening to radio about 20 years ago because of this.

So, just to get it straight, would you prefer for Stern to make music pins of bands that are not your favourites, and play songs that you don't like, over and over and over again?

I agree with you, however, that Freddie was the greatest lead singer in rock band, ever (or close to that anyway).

Unknown-217.jpeg
    #155 5 years ago
    Quoted from beepnutz:

just my opinion, Bob

Well done Bob. Thanks for sharing it.

By the way, ACDC doesn't get old after a month or two. It's an incredible machine. Everyone I know prefers to play it over anything else.

I think that will be the case until a QUEEN Pin arrives!

Unknown-5-189.jpeg
    1 week later
    #158 5 years ago

I'm traveling through south east Asia this week.
    Not many pinball machines in view, but there are many Queen appreciators here.

Are you taking note Garry?

#159 5 years ago

Hi Garry,
    I'm leaving to go back home. I'm sitting in the Singapore airport. Not a Pinball Machine in sight over the last 3 days. Something like QUEEN, a group they still love here, may open up a new market for you!

#163 5 years ago
    Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

How about a Highlander pin with Queen music, that I'd go for!

Now that's an interesting angle!

Unknown-5-573.jpeg
    #167 5 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

the finale of the song was very moving.

That and Radio Ga Ga.

Radio GaGa artwork for the Premium model?

images-10.jpeg
    #169 5 years ago

The 70's Queen fans would cry but probably the most popular Premium or LE model would be artwork from the 1986 Magic Tour.

Yes, but what a tour it was!

images-13.jpeg images-12.jpeg images-3.jpeg images-10-744.jpeg images-11.jpeg
    #171 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pauz21:

6. Fat Bottom Girls Screaming out of Pinball Machine = Awesome!

It'd have to be the pro version!

BTW, thanks for the reason which you numbered No. 6, however, even though other reasons aren't numbered above we're up to the 20s for good reasons why Gary Stern should build a Queen pin!

Are you listening Gary?

Queen fans, keep the reasons coming!

images-10-381.jpeg images-3-915.jpeg
    #176 5 years ago
    Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Ok, how about Elvis...

An Elvis pin?
    Yep! Queen in 2015, then Michael Jackson in 2016 & then Elvis, but not until 2027 (50th Anniversary since his death).
    All legends.
    All will be big sellers.
    However, Stern & Steve Ritchie built one in 2004. Not sure they would build another Elvis this decade.

But right now, and given the strong interest in Queen music & shows world-wide, and the fact that Stern's last two music pins have been great hits, let's champion the cause of "The Champions, My Friends, 'Cause We'll Keep on Fighting 'Til the End …"

elvis_main.jpg images-6.jpeg
    #178 5 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

Everyone is talking of Freddie - which is natural. But don' forget the band had three other great songwriters. And my favorite member has always been and will be Brian May.

The Brian May Special Edition Premium Pin?

Perhaps more likely is the Brian May Guitar Riff Mode!

Unknown-7.jpeg images-3-465.jpeg Unknown-6-276.jpeg
    #180 5 years ago
    Quoted from beepnutz:

Brian and his dad made that guitar from some special wood and he plays with a sixpence. Methos is right, they are all Great Musicians.

All four were amazing.

That's why their music lives on, in movies, on the radio, on screen, and played in sporting fields around the world, with stage shows produced, and immortal images are displayed in print and electronic media, with fans span the ages of 12-70 years of age!

They were the complete band, and still are.

Just one thing missing!
    A pinnie crafted in their images, dedicated to their legacy, sold in huge numbers, and played by young and old alike.

images-8.jpeg
    #181 5 years ago
    Quoted from beepnutz:

Freddie is by far the greatest lead singer there ever was. Once he stepped on stage he commanded the audience, you were in his grip and everyone loved him/sang every song with him. What a powerful voice and a range that no one could match.

That's one of the great things about Queen. Everyone singing along when Queen is played: concerts, footy games, social occasions, car radios, backyard barbecues … That's why this pinnie will draw crowds and be very popular, in homes and arcades, with young and old alike.

Wayne's World brilliantly captured the Queen allure:

images-3.jpeg Unknown-6-191.jpeg images-6.jpeg
    #182 5 years ago
    Quoted from jrawlinson_2000:

Sgtmax said:
    Dude no 15 year olds listen to queen.. What are you thinking lol

No 15 year olds buy pins! unless its iPad pinball arcade!!

Do you guys know any 15 year olds?

I do. They love Queen, so do 55 year olds.
    Gary Stern will translate that into cash for his business.

The fact is, whether you or I like a band, or not, is irrelevant.
    Gary will build pinnies that will sell in large, large numbers.

In Queen he has a great chance to lift profits, and push back Peak Pinball (see another thread: Peak OIl! Peak Pinball?) for a few more years.

images-7.jpeg
    #184 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Yes, I have one for a daughter, and neither of us is living in the past musicwise anymore.

Pity because my daughter and I love old ACDC music, and that's turned up to be a big seller for Stern!

She also knows many of the Queen song words and sings along to them with her friends.

Unknown.jpeg
    #185 5 years ago

Gary! You know Italy is a major market for Stern. You sell very well there. You love the Italians.

Queen is also very popular in Italy.

Please produce a Queen pin and increase your market and make some handsome profits, not just in Italy but world-wide!

See more on http://www.queenonline.com/en/news-archive/italian-fan-club-convention-november-23rd/

original_resize_720_360.jpg
    #189 5 years ago
    Quoted from silver_spinner:

not a pin with a music theme 40 years prior.
    "15 year olds" may not buy NEW machines , but operators do and if will make money on location with a new music theme for the majority audience of younger patrons, they will sell.

So, just to be clear, Stern made a mistake by building the ACDC pinnie because the band is a bunch of old dudes, that middle aged guys remember, playing music from last century, and therefore such a machine couldn't be expected to sell well?

Quoted from silver_spinner:

not bands that middle aged guys remember from the days back when we were young and dumb and full of, ummm, well, ya know.."""

Have I understood your point right?

Unknown.jpeg images-7-920.jpeg
    1 week later
    #190 5 years ago

TOPIC POLL
    Poll: What Will Be The Next Genre Of Game Stern Releases?
    Television Themed Pin : (25 votes)
    8 %
    Comic Super Hero Pin : (24 votes)
    8 %
    Action Movie Based Pin : (30 votes)
    10 %
    Cartoon Based Pin : (12 votes)
    4 %
    Zombie Theme Pin : (121 votes)
    39 %
    Music Pin - Rock and Roll : (54 votes)
    18 %
    Music Pin - Not Rock and Roll (MJ perhaps) : (6 votes)
    2 %
    R rated adult themed pin : (19 votes)
    6 %
    Pin targeting children like Angry Birds or a video game theme : (16 votes)
    5 %
    307 Votes

Music pins are the second most popular on the above poll in another Pinside thread.
    Yet another good reason for Gary to build us a QUEEN MACHINE.

images-5.jpeg
    #192 5 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

For a band themed pin, given the music diversity, I would love a Queen pin if done right. I still think he is the greatest voice in music.

Agreed.

Stern have a good track record on doing music pins 'right' over the last two years, after all, their top seller is music pin. I think they can be trusted to get Queen right.

Freddie's voice was indeed awesome, but also the themes of the songs he sang lend themselves to so many different modes on the Queen pinnie.

Garry will sell scores and scores of these.

images-9.jpeg
    #194 5 years ago
    Quoted from ebjimmyg:

i could think of 50 reasons why i wouldnt play a queen music pin. uggh, really? that would be worse than avatar and i dont think i would have ever said that

You're welcome to your opinion. That's the beauty of this forum.

However, there's plenty of Queen fans all around the world who would buy a Queen pin. So when it comes out in 2015/16, keep your money in your wallet. I will be giving mine to Gary.

images-10.jpeg
    #196 5 years ago
    Quoted from DrPinball:

How about a new edition of FLASH GORDON!!! This would be a hot sell. 1. Flash Gordon is the American dream; 2. It's a cult classic for many who purchase pins; 3. TED the movie has made many aware of it; 4. It would allow for Queen's Music to live on in a pin.

It's an idea worth exploring.
    I'm not sure it would sell as well as a fully dedicated Queen pin, but a Flash Gordon mode within a Queen pin would work well.

images-1.jpeg
    #197 5 years ago

Hi Gary,

Nice move to produce a Mustang machine! It will sell well for you, in the US in particular.
    If it's a great game, I might even buy one.

But what's the 2014 music pin going to be?
    I suppose we will find out in 3 months time.

Now, let's look ahead since you are an astute business man and are already planning 2015's schedule.

Have we given you enough reasons to produce a Queen pinnie in 2015?
    What more do we need to say to convince you that a Queen pin will sell more units than Metallica and make your company good profits?

Remember, Mustang will be a big win for you in the USA, but you'll need to keep Europe and the western Pacific countries hungry for new pins.

Queen is the answer!

images-1.jpeg
    #199 5 years ago

Hi mcclad.

Thanks for the accolade.

Quite simple really ... anyone of the tens of millions of Queen fans around the world could have come up with those clever titles. They are just a spin of some of Queen's global mega-hits.

Queen.jpg
    #201 5 years ago
    Quoted from mcclad:

I was being sarcastic

Yes, I picked that up mcclad.

Whether I'm obsessed or not (BTW I'm not), the fact is Queen (as you say) is one of the greatest bands ever.

What I do love is MUSIC PINS.

All I want to do is encourage Stern to build more.
    I am appealing to Gary Stern's business sense, because this pinnie will make his company mega-bucks!

images-1-508.jpeg
    #207 5 years ago

Don't worry Aussiepinwiz, I'm still on board with making a Queen pinball. I'll even let you have LE #1, and I will have LE #2.
    I can understand why people are hesitant about a Queen pin, they just don't understand the international appeal. Most Americans just think of them as one notch above any old generic classic rock band. This is not the case in the rest of the world, where they consistently ranked just below the Beatles in popularity. There has been a lot of great ideas tossed around which music pins pinsiders would like to see made. But I truly believe in Europe, a Queen pinball would out sell Metallica, Rolling Stones, maybe even Ac/dc. If I remember correctly, some American pinsiders got screwed and didn't get their Metallica LE's because their machines got exported overseas. Well, there are plenty of European Queen fans with big bucks that would create the same LE shortage problems if a Queen machine were ever made.
    In any case, I hope Stern or other manufacturers consider creating more music pins in the future too.

You are very kind with your LE number allocation!

We don't need to worry about those who don't get the idea of a Queen pin. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But if we agreed with them we would all be wrong. We just need to persuade Gary. '

I think you have hit the nail on the head. Queen will be a massive seller for Stern. Healthy sales in the USA, and huge sales in Europe and South East Asia/Australia/New Zealand. Europe, in particular, is where Stern want to increase their market, and this pinnie will do it for them. Unlike some Pinsiders Gary Stern is very much globally focussed (as well as making smart USA market decisions: Mustang as a recent example). Queen LEs will definitely sell faster than Metallica LEs. And yes, if the game play is amazing, it might even do better than AC/DC.

Quoted from coasterguy:

I think queen could be cool actually.

Yes! A cool game with pipping hot sales!

images-2.jpeg
    1 week later
    #212 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

I was on the fence about the whole Queen pin thing until this:
    » YouTube video
    The jump to hyperspace made me spit my Baileys this morning.

Nice one! So many Queen songs are used in popular culture.

The latest is now being used to promote a new movie that's about to hit the cinema screens (and it's not even on the movie's soundtrack!):

http://www.baeblemusic.com/musicblog/11-26-2013/Latest-Secret-Life-Of-Walter-Mitty-Trailer-Features-Queen.html

Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I would love to see a Queen music pinball machine, especially a new Flash Gordon game with Queen music

I think we have enough takers from Pinside for a Queen pin.
    Lots of us would love to see a Queen pin.

The big question: is Gary convinced it will be a good seller for him?

images-363.jpeg
    #214 5 years ago
    Quoted from jlm33:

You know what? If Gary does not care, there are other options: Plenty of new manufacturers (or would-be manufacturers, until proved otherwise). One of them may love Queen...

So true. You may be right.

I've directed this thread to Gary, because Stern is the company most likely to deliver and seize the opportunity for some handy revenue. Gary is not emotionally caught up with his machines (like many Pinsiders ), he's a good salesman and an astute businessman, but any pinball manufacturing company is welcome to seize the opportunity if Stern don't want it.

images-22.jpeg
    1 year later
    #228 4 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

This still needs to happen

queen_pinball.jpg(Click image to enlarge)

Wow!
    Nice work Toyotaboy!

Great back glass option for the LE version.
    Terrific playfield detail.

images-3.jpeg

#234 4 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

It would sell crazy all over the world, except in the USA.

I'm with you on the first part of that Methos. "Crazy" is the word. That's why Gary will eventually make a Queen pin.

Based on combined sales of albums, singles, videos and downloads, Queen are the seventh best-selling musical act worldwide:
    The Beatles (246 million)
    Elvis Presley (191.6 million)
    Michael Jackson (150.8 million)
    Abba (54.5 million)
    Madonna (156.5 million)
    Led Zeppelin (129.9 million)
    Queen (87.3 million)

A Queen pin is simply a great business proposition (assuming it's well designed & built and plays well) because Queen is still a MASSIVE brand all over the world. A Queen pin has the potential to outsell AC/DC in Europe, will outsell AC/DC in Asia, will sell very well in Australia and New Zealand and Canada (although probably not as well as AC/DC).

Now, what about the USA? Will it outsell AC/DC in the USA? Probably not, but why wouldn't it sell strongly nevertheless? Strong enough to make a neat profit for Stern?

"Another One Bites The Dust" is likely to be the best selling physical single ever in the USA by a foreign group. "Bohemian Rhapsody" reached the Billboard's Top 10 twice (in 1976 and 1992). In the digital era (from 2005), Queen have managed five million selling songs, all of which were obviously released in previous decades; apparently no foreign band beats that.

Queen have sold something like 40,000,0000 albums in the USA.
    Many of those album owners people love pinball.

images-3.jpeg

1 week later
    #270 3 years ago

OK. Good. Now that the gay bashing seems to have died out, let's get back to encouraging Gary to build a Queen pin because it will sell incredibly well and expand his market particularly in Asia, Europe, Australia and parts of the USA also, thereby introducing more people to the pinball world which we all love.

images-11.jpeg

images-9.jpeg

images-2.jpeg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 20.90
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Haus
    $ 7.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 329.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    $ 38.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 19.95
    $ 89.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Texas Pinball
    $ 1,199.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 10,999.00
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 9.00
    Playfield - Other
    Hdmike mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 89.99
    $ 39.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Aussiepinwiz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside