Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by citerne
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Poor Whirlwind. It's neat to see pinball getting some love but too bad they did what they did to that game

http://vimeo.com/113940668

#2 9 years ago

Restored cab! Custom translite!

#3 9 years ago

Whoah. That makes my head spin. I mean... What.

#4 9 years ago

that cab has got to be just as rare as that Michael Jackson pinball..... curious when it will be on eBay for 100,000 dollars??

#5 9 years ago

Why buy a sys 11 game and make it look like a EM? Why not just buy an EM instead? Did they like the blinking lights and alpha numeric display more maybe?

#6 9 years ago

I'd guess they avoided copyright problems by making those changes. The long shot was on for a very long time while the tight pf shot, where WE could tell it was a Whirlwind was on for a very short time.

#7 9 years ago

Yup. Same reason every pinball machine in a movie or show sounds like an EM. That way they dont have to worry about copyrights, royalties, etc. It is usually the same generic EM sound that is also a phone ringtone, just played over and over.

(NSFW language of course)

#8 9 years ago

Hmm, now I'm sorry my wife doesn't like to play pinball.

#9 9 years ago

Gap is still around ?

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Gap is still around ?

Yes but now it stands for Ghetto Apparel.

#11 9 years ago

What is that ad for, and why should I buy it?
And get a room, dammit!

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

What is that ad for

Yeah you know I just watched it again and doesn't really seem to advertise anything . If I didn't know what gap was I would have guessed that it was an ad for condoms .
It's weird too because it seems as though the entire staff of this restaurant is watching this girl play pinball and are all amazed , Meanwhile her boyfriend? is sitting in the booth and seems to be embarrassed .

#13 9 years ago

The guy at the end looks like he's trying really hard to get her to give up her gap.

#14 9 years ago

Oh come on guys, he's liking the look of her ass in those tight jeans, the way it wiggles when she plays. It's an ad for jeans. In a round about way of course.

4 years later
#15 4 years ago

Hi, I have made a video on YouTube to show you pinball used in commercial in France and abroad. 28 minutes of commercials, more than 37 commericals... Look :

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 90.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greenwood, IN
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gap-clothes-pinball-commercial-poor-whirlwind and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.