image-329.jpg
image-351.jpg
image-520.jpg
image-569.jpg
image-238.jpg
image-333.jpg
image-243.jpg
image-964.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hdmike444.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I've been making a few of these for people and someone suggested I start a new thread separately so here it is.
I am making these and selling them for $120 shipped in the us. If you are outside the us pm me and I can figure out shipping costs.
image-108.jpgimage-108.jpgimage-282.jpgimage-282.jpg

Pm me if you are interested. I have one ready to ship out now and two more will be ready in about a week. After that I will be getting in another batch of about 5 more.

image-778.jpgimage-778.jpg
#2 9 years ago

The first one is sold, the other two will be ready in about a week.

#3 9 years ago

I have one left. I believe I will be getting more soon.

#6 9 years ago

My last one is spoken for but I have confirmed I have more on the way so I'll post how many once I receive them.

#7 9 years ago

To answer the wiring question, I originally had mine wired to the gandalf insert, but there was too much ghosting so I now tell people to hook them to a GI bulb under the playfield and it works much better. No ghosting at all. I send them with alligator clips soldered on the end but if anyone wants you can cut them off and tie it in anyplace you want to. I just found that I wanted to make it as easy an install as possible.my original one has been on mine for months and I've never had any issues. I think it looks great when it's on.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Mine's plugged into the machine's power (I have a 1 to 8 splitter from Pinball Life), so Gandalf's staff is always on (like the Statue of Liberty!). It looks really cool during path of the dead modes when he's illuminated by the staff on an otherwise dark PF.
Mike does GREAT work, and I would highly recommend this mod!

I use the alligator clips to make it easier to connect, but if anybody has a specific type of plug let me know and I can try and accommodate.
And thanks for the kind words Randy

#12 9 years ago

I would be happy to use this connector if anybody wants, I will have to order some though. Let me know when ordering if you want this style connector and what length wire you need.
Thanks for the heads up

1 week later
#13 9 years ago

I have one of my original prototypes up for sale. The head of the staff has an extra hole drilled out in the back and the staff was broken in two places. It looks perfect when in the game , but i will sell it at a discounted price of $95 shipped. First to pm me will get it. image-243.jpgimage-243.jpgimage-520.jpgimage-520.jpgimage-569.jpgimage-569.jpgimage-333.jpgimage-333.jpgimage-238.jpgimage-238.jpgimage-273.jpgimage-273.jpgimage-964.jpgimage-964.jpg

1 month later
#14 9 years ago

I have two more complete gandalf ready for sale and also have a discounted one that had a broken and repaired staff. The new ones are $120 shipped in the us and the other is $95 shipped. It looks perfect from over 12" away but I can't sell it for full price.

#21 9 years ago

I have a batch of staffs only that I am making up. I've been real busy with kids sports but should have them finished in about a week or so. I have been selling them for $50 shipped. They are all set to glue into gandalfs hand and come with alligator clips to hook to a GI bulb under the playfield.here are som pics from the last batch.

image-329.jpgimage-329.jpgimage-351.jpgimage-351.jpg
This is a stock staff I lit and one I made
image-112.jpgimage-112.jpgimage-56.jpgimage-56.jpg

2 weeks later
#27 9 years ago

I just want to let those who are on the list for a staff mod, I have not been able to do much on them the last few weeks, my son made the all star baseball team and we have had tournaments Friday thru Monday for the last few weeks. I will have them finished within a few weeks. Sorry for any delays.
All the staffs are spoken for as of now( I have all Pm's to those who wanted them)I'm not sure I'll be making these at least for a while as I have been very busy with work and kids sports.
I have two full gandalf figures that are done and ready to ship if anybody wants

1 week later
#29 9 years ago

Glad you like it, looks great.

I have two full gandalfs still left. I don't think I'll be making anymore of these or the staffs for a while. Life is too busy lately. Also have a full gandalf with a staff that was broken and repaired that I'll let go cheap. cant see it from 12" away, $90 shipped on that one $120 shipped on the others. US shipping, if you are outside the us let me know and I'll check the rates.

3 weeks later
#30 9 years ago

I have two more gandalfs made up and ready to ship.
I also have one more staff only left

#32 9 years ago

Only have one more gandalf complete left

3 weeks later
#33 9 years ago

I have three more gandalf mods I'm getting ready to make up. $120 shipped
I have one aftermarket ( homemade ) staff left ready to ship. $50 shipped
I just got three real gandalf staffs that I am going to light up, these will be $70 shipped. I may be able to get a few more as well.
Pm me if anyone is interested

#34 9 years ago

I just found one more stock staff so now I will have four available.

#36 9 years ago

I have three stock staffs left and two full figures, and one aftermarket staff still.

1 week later
#37 9 years ago

I still have a couple of staff left and also a couple Gandalf left if anyone is interested

1 week later
4 weeks later
#39 9 years ago

I have a full set, two stock staffs and one aftermarket staff

#41 9 years ago

Thanks. It really is a great addition to the game, especially when it's really dark in the room and the game is cycling through lighting sequences and it is one of the few things lit up.

1 month later
#43 9 years ago

I have a gandalf ready to ship and also a stock staff ready to go.

More just came in and in the lineup to be made

2 weeks later
#45 9 years ago

Once the wire is fed through the playfield and connected the extra can just be zip tied to an existing wire run for stability. That is usually enough to take any weight off the wire.

1 month later
#49 9 years ago

Have two staffs only ready to ship and one full set also

#50 9 years ago

Have one staff left.
Hope to be getting more of both in soon.

#51 9 years ago

Just got two more full gandalfs in, I'll make them up if anyone's interested

2 weeks later
#52 9 years ago

i have one gandalf and one staff left

1 week later
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
2 weeks later
#55 8 years ago

I have one factory staff left. All gandalfs are sold. More to come soon.

#57 8 years ago

No, these are with the same figures that came with the game originally. The name escapes me now. They are attack on middle earth series.

#62 8 years ago

Have 1 of each ready to make up if your interested.

1 month later
#63 8 years ago

Just got a few more of each in so I'll be making them up soon

4 months later
#64 8 years ago

Have a full Gandalf and two factory staffs ready to ship. These are the real staffs that came with Gandalf not the homemade ones.
Gandalf is $110 shipped, staffs are $50 shipped

#68 8 years ago

Mine are the real staffs that came with the figure that I modify, those are a stick with glue at the top with an led in it. I made those before as well but found that the original staff looked better. Not saying those are bad just not stock.
If you want to save the $20 it is probably a decent substitute.

2 months later
#69 8 years ago

I have one Gandalf made up $100 shipped, and one staff ready to ship $45 shipped

5 months later
3 months later
#72 7 years ago

Have one full Gandalf ready to ship and three more staffs I can make up

#73 7 years ago

And one more full Gandalf that can be made up as well someone out there must have a Gandolf the gray they want to swap out

2 weeks later
#74 7 years ago

Will be making some more staffs up this week and have a full Gandalf ready to ship
$100 for Gandalf $45 for just the staff

#75 7 years ago

Last full Gandalf is sold have one or two left to make up and a few staffs I can make up

4 weeks later
#76 7 years ago

Just picked up another Gandalf to make up and I still have a couple staffs left.

2 months later
#77 7 years ago

I have one more Gandalf left and two more staffs, ready to be made

10 months later
#78 6 years ago

I have 3 staffs ready to ship out $40 shipped. These are real staffs not aftermarket.
I also have one full Gandalf left I can make up pretty quickly and ship for $100.

2 weeks later
2 weeks later
#81 6 years ago

Looking to sell what I have made up, I don’t plan on making these once my supply runs out. Have a couple staffs left and one Gandalf

2 weeks later
#82 6 years ago

$35 each shipped
Have 3 packed and ready to go

#84 6 years ago

All gone
If I can get more I’ll post.
Still have the one full Gandalf left

4 weeks later
#85 6 years ago

Last Gandalf is sold. I might have found another one I’ll post if so, still no staff only either

#86 6 years ago

I just got one more of each, I’ll make them up if anyone is interested

1 week later
#88 6 years ago

Just got a full Gandalf in. I’ll be making that up along with my last staff (spoken for)this weekend. I may have two more staffs coming in, waiting to hear over the weekend.

#89 6 years ago

I have two full Gandalfs in and one staff to make up now

1 week later
#91 6 years ago

I connect them using alligator clips to a gi bulb under the playfield and have never had an issue

#92 6 years ago

I have two full Gandalf left, $100 shipped
And one staff left $40 shipped

#93 6 years ago

All staffs are spoken for
I have two full gandalfs left

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
Boards
PinSound
Boards
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
Backbox
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
Led
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods
Pinball Machine
10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Juneau, WI
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hdmike444.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gandalf-on-shadowfax-with-lit-up-staff?tu=Hdmike444 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.