11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by mechslave
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

005_(800x598).jpg
    003_(598x800).jpg
    001_(598x800).jpg
    #2 11 years ago

Here are a few I took: myself and my gf, Donny (tournament director) crowning Dan Conlin (champion), and the four finalists Tedesco (3rd), Dan (1st), Atticus Palmer(2nd) and Spencer Carey (4th). (I tied Jeff Palmer for 5th). Great tourney by Donny, as always!

Very fun weekend! I really like the mix of vids and pins, and it really made it feel like a big arcade. My gf loved it too. I'll definitely be there again next year.

001_(598x800).jpg001_(598x800).jpg 003_(598x800).jpg003_(598x800).jpg 005_(800x598).jpg005_(800x598).jpg

#3 11 years ago

Seemed like a fun tourney!! Glad everyone had fun.

#4 11 years ago

It was a good tourney. Donny does a nice job of running the tournaments in Florida. This makes 3 pinball shows this year in Florida with sanctioned tourneys: APE, GW and SPF (Coming in November-2nd year for the show!)

Lots of competitive pinball to play in the state of Florida.

Congrats to the winners, and all the players and of course thanks to the GW crew and Donny.

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinballcorpse:

It was a good tourney. Donny does a nice job of running the tournaments in Florida. This makes 3 pinball shows this year in Florida with sanctioned tourneys: APE, GW and SPF (Coming in November-2nd year for the show!)
    Lots of competitive pinball to play in the state of Florida.
    Congrats to the winners, and all the players and of course thanks to the GW crew and Donny.

Don't forget the tournament at Curly's open house was sanctioned this year as well....

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from vislor:

Don't forget the tournament at Curly's open house was sanctioned this year as well....

You are correct!

And there are the Asylum tournaments in Ft. Myers. www.pinballasylum.com

WPPR points all over the palce in FLorida

#7 11 years ago

Yes, definitely a growing competitive circuit in FL!

And with each tourney the competition seems to be getting tougher! I feel that I'm improving as a player, having began tourney play less than a year ago, but wow, so is everyone else!

The other great thing is that each FL show (and I'm sure SPF will continue the tradition) has been bigger and better than the year before (APE, GW2, etc). Curly's party seems to get bigger every year as well! The hobby's definitely growing in FL!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gamewarp-2012-photos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.