Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,944 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 55 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“When do you expect Gameseum to open for business?”

• Thanksgiving 2018 2 votes
      2%
    • Beginning of 2019 0 votes
    • March 2019 1 vote
      1%
    • April 2019 2 votes
      2%
    • "Summer" 2019 16 votes
      16%
    • It won't, but surely all donated money and machines will be returned. 80 votes
      79%

(101 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).png
    Cyberbullying (resized).jpg
    06937ec6de46e466341c1b9b8e283cebbcdf51fc.png.jpg (resized).png
    6c4f86ab8711c7a3f71270bba621c1c51e279831.png.jpg (resized).png
    e87f011d764ae7b096ba18f74f10cc733a16412b.png.jpg (resized).png
    8E28E40B-E58A-4638-B4A0-6A4614B22CAA (resized).jpeg
    0FD16E5B-57B9-4296-9DE7-9CFAC564067C (resized).jpeg
    B46DA714-CFA6-4780-871A-16917769D91C (resized).jpeg
    0F07A909-BD47-42BA-A82F-74FE65890521 (resized).jpeg
    03F1224B-CCEF-44E0-8F49-9A47491F9049 (resized).jpeg
    Colson (resized).jpeg
    B4F28AA5-7D73-4FF3-9A7A-9AB65282D6E2 (resized).jpeg
    CC92318E-53CA-4CD8-B9A2-1E2F73A4E3D0 (resized).jpeg
    307046CF-33FB-4727-AD75-FDA55BA3DF76 (resized).jpeg
    AB72D8C3-B930-409A-89C0-8033C092E7F2 (resized).jpeg
    75E7F39D-2FCE-4D01-8DBE-4CCB47249F4F (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 The truth about beelzeboob's escalera from beelzeboob himself Posted by beelzeboob (4 years ago)

Post #3337 List of donations received Posted by LTG (3 years ago)

Post #3472 The four different screen names of Steven. Posted by PismoArcade (3 years ago)

Post #3476 Beelzeboob’s status update. Posted by beelzeboob (3 years ago)

Post #3807 They also have air hockey. Posted by Electrocute (3 years ago)

Post #3868 The Pinside Escalera Posted by beelzeboob (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider budmanpinfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

For this one I'll go with:
    "Enjoy free appetizers, snacks, and drinks while supplies last! First come, first serve - so you might want to get here early if you're hungry!"

Yeah the ‘while supplies last’ line made me laugh to! I’m thinking it will consist of a two liter bottle of generic soda and a box of Oreos...which have already been opened.

10 months later
    #141 4 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

Lol! Man, this peanut gallery party's still going, huh? Some people here like talking about me more than they say *I* like talking about me! Thanks @djreddog for helping dish out the facts while I ignore it all - I appreciate somebody having the cojones to stand up for me here, many have told me they've desperately wanted to, but haven't due to the dramatic environment of this forum as they don't want to get involved. Can't blame 'em. I wouldn't - too toxic!
    Very curious how many people here drink the idiotic Pinside kool-aid and say dumb things "behind my back", especially people I've met at shows and were previously friendly and I was nothing but extremely kind to, and probably would be friendly if I crossed their path again, interesting and pretty cringey. Reminds me of sixth grade. Not out of line with the rest of this site, so no surprise there. Part of the reason I keep checking on this thread is for who I should avoid at shows, because it seems everybody is so two-faced they'll come up to you at a show and say hi and act like your best friend, when they shit all over you on Pinside the week before because it was a fun bandwagon and they're uninformed. Oy vey, you guys!
    This thread is always good for a laugh and a giggle. I shut it off for weeks, forget Pinside exists, and don't lose sleep over any of it or take any of it as advice whatsoever, and then when I'm bored I come back to check on the last few weeks' useless posts and laugh at them and keep everything from getting too out of line 'round here. I really don't care, and all of the discussion about this from a bunch of people I've never met is so out of touch with what is actually going on it's nothing but laughable, it's always interesting to see what conspiracy theories people will come with next. Sometimes I wake up and remember this place exists, see how distant it is from what is actually going on, and it's like "Haha, how did this happen?". Most of you being from Alaska and having no geographical intention to ever stop here, it's especially unnecessary nor did I ask for your continued input and stalking (in a thread I didn't create, no less). It always intrigues me just how interested you guys are into my venture... despite claiming you hate it so much, and with no obligation to continue to follow/associate with it (I'd rather you not). So negative, so awful, often insulting... very ironic and peculiar position to be criticizing others with advice they don't need.
    With how busy I am - not sure how you justify spending not only so much time on something so frivolous as a ill-intent Pinside thread, but also on something you claim to not be interested in. It makes me feel bad for you. I have some older friends who act like you... they claim to hate the Kardashians so much and their very large buttcheeks but then spend their time flooding my Facebook feed with how "ridiculous" they are and "how much they hate them"... then ignore it and stop wasting your breath with something you hate so much and save us all the trouble! Bah! You boomers sure like to complain about millennials... like you feed off of it. Who hurt you? I don't think I could live such a negative life, it would drain me! I am not a fan of Kim K and her plasticine badonkadonk either - however that makes me NOT want to talk about it. Hah!
    I would encourage others to not buy into the ridiculousness and hivemind. While I won't sit here and waste my time replying to every (or any) accusation like I did when I was much younger and naive, waste of breath, I will say with how many high-ranking arcade guys and businesses I hang around I'm clearly not as awful as people (who have never met me no less) here like to think I am... just giving one example of course. There are also many among the Pinside userbase itself who have positive experiences with me as well and I have many many friends here, but they simply don't want to get involved, as they too know how violent and obnoxious the hivemind and voting system of this website can be, as I'm sure you all know equally as well yourselves. The situation of me, my business, my attitude, and my life is painted so incorrectly and 100% inaccurately here it's ridiculous to where it's pretty much fictitious works of bad writing - and again, just plain old laughable. In contrast to here on Pinside, with those friends and thousands of positive folks on my side in-real-life for a situation by default extremely different, undramatic, and very calm (opposite of how this forum likes to make it appear), let me assure you, this thread is by far the minority and is largely ignored by anybody with a life or some single shred of class. And with Pinside largely out of importance in my life and business, and this year the world, with Facebook pinball communities taking the lead as the top form of collector mingling, connecting, and with a whole new breed of thousands of non-forum-using collectors mixed with users who are quitting due to the negative mentality here and looking for a positive change, it's not like it matters anyways.
    I will say I am absolutely honored that I am interesting enough to keep having people fan this flame. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your support. I will pray for you.

FYI - the best way to ignore the people on Pinside is not to post 6 long paragraphs explaining how you’re ignoring them. FWIW, I do hope your business is a success even though I haven’t agreed with how you’ve gone about this.

1 month later
    #823 4 years ago
    Quoted from starfighter:

My cousin owns a t-shirt business and can do a run of Gameseum shirts for Pinsiders.

T-shirts??? We need sweatpants!!! What could be more fitting than custom sweatpants with the word GAMESEUM right on the ass.

#921 4 years ago

Gameseum - We don’t need no stinkin’ leg bolts

Okay, I’m still rooting for the kid to make it...but this is some funny shit!

#928 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

They don't suit the founder, proprietor, and face of a successful business.

POTUS begs to differ.

1FD36A87-EB98-424B-9BF2-653A51439FA4 (resized).jpeg1FD36A87-EB98-424B-9BF2-653A51439FA4 (resized).jpeg
    1 year later
    #2929 3 years ago
    Quoted from tslayer71:

This is a great idea. Make pay the boob shirts, and pay extra for the gameseum back..

Did the name gameseum ever get trademarked? Seems like he was threatening to sue when someone was going to use it the last time. Every time I hear the name it reminds me of the scene from GOTG2.

EA4671C1-AB3F-4E80-B230-F667CAF157EA (resized).jpegEA4671C1-AB3F-4E80-B230-F667CAF157EA (resized).jpeg
    2 weeks later
    #3499 3 years ago
    Quoted from bbarker007:

also why would the mods make LTG's post a key post when it is fake news
    steven asked for money for the basement, for the dog, and for the covid... thats it... over years and years... only the first one was on pinside and was a tiny paypal email mention not a big gofundme... the rest were private for friends and family and customers and none of your business. the thing for the dog was private for friends and family and somebody literally had to be creepy enough to stalk steven's facebook to post it here which is worse
    ltg then says steven should be wiped off the bumper of the persons car? really classy and mature for somebody who works for jersey jack pinball... get a life... your pool hall must be pretty empty to have all that free time
    all you guys are lower and much more pathetic than steven could ever be... and youre twice the age... you are pretty pathetic to spend so much free time on something so negative
    steven bought you the parts randy you dont replace a whole frickin mercedes for a fender bender you buy the guy a new bumper and pay for the labor... steven did just that and it would have been good as new... you took advantage of him for an honest mistake and blasted him the limelight... should have dealt with that privately between you two... but ive seen his account you never even tried to pm before you went public... no due dilgence... fuckin TWO AND A HALF YEARS LATER OUT OF THE BLUE HUNKY DORY... NO PMs EVER EVEN AFTER ALL THAT TIME YOU WAITED... and then... ignored him trying to compensate you immediately... acted like he didnt try... failed to mention his apologies... continue to chastite him after he did compensate you by force... rinse and repeat... it is never enough for you is it... move on
    RANDY SAID IT HIMSELF
    STEVEN TRIED TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT IMMEDIATELY IN OCTOBER AND YOU DECLINED... STEVEN PUSHED THE ISSUE AND KEPT TRYING TO MAKE IT RIGHT WHEN HE COULD HAVE GAVE UP... PMS... TEXTS... CALLS... AND YOU IGNORED HIM
    AND HE DID END UP MAKING THINGS RIGHT TO THE BEST EXTENT... AND YOU WANTED MORE MORE MORE... YOU DO NOT REPLACE A WHOLE MERCEDES FOR A BUMPER ESPECIALLY WHEN THE OTHER GUY MAILS YOU THE BUMPER AND OFFERS TO PAY FOR THE LABOR
    THE FACTS ARE BURIED IN THE THREAD
    MOVE ON... STEVEN MADE A MISTAKE, OFFERED TO MAKE IT RIGHT IMMEDIATELY (***AND TRIED HARDER THAN MOST WOULD NO LESS***), MADE IT RIGHT, AND THATS THAT... HE IS NOT A BAD GUY
    RANDYS OWN WORDS SAY IT BEST:

that was admirable... and look at that steven DID come through and make it right.... way to flip flop randy....... i had respect for you after that post, sadly you got greedy and changed, you are much worse than you claim steven is. i am not alone in these thoughts.... you were respectable then... not anymore... nice job
    as you said steven brought up this issue even when nobody else was talking about it..... he never forgot about you, tried hard to contact you, and wish you had accepted his october offer... i heard it behind closed doors too.... he cared about you and you screwed it all up. you declined the offer and ignored him and then in july act like it never happened
    guy bends over backwards trying to make it right and you decline and ignore it... few months pass... you act like he never did and he is soooooo terrible... so ironic... SO fucked up........ and thats not all.... even after being put through the ringer he finds your address and forcibly makes it right past your flip flop attitude... and youre still not happy and suddenly want a 3k brand new piece of equipment for a small bend.....
    and not just a small bend......
    a small bend in the parts the guy already spent $500 replacing for ya good as new....... wooooooooow
    this is a complete utter sham and i hope he sues

I didn’t know Bob Barker was on Pinside! Just when I think I’m out of this thread...another completely imbecilic post appears and it pulls me back in.

0B37A3A9-6BA7-4044-8E08-A6FD43A3DFEE (resized).jpeg0B37A3A9-6BA7-4044-8E08-A6FD43A3DFEE (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider budmanpinfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gameseum-gaming-gala-sept-15?tu=budmanpinfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.