Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,944 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 55 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“When do you expect Gameseum to open for business?”

• Thanksgiving 2018 2 votes
      2%
    • Beginning of 2019 0 votes
    • March 2019 1 vote
      1%
    • April 2019 2 votes
      2%
    • "Summer" 2019 16 votes
      16%
    • It won't, but surely all donated money and machines will be returned. 80 votes
      79%

(101 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).png
    Cyberbullying (resized).jpg
    06937ec6de46e466341c1b9b8e283cebbcdf51fc.png.jpg (resized).png
    6c4f86ab8711c7a3f71270bba621c1c51e279831.png.jpg (resized).png
    e87f011d764ae7b096ba18f74f10cc733a16412b.png.jpg (resized).png
    8E28E40B-E58A-4638-B4A0-6A4614B22CAA (resized).jpeg
    0FD16E5B-57B9-4296-9DE7-9CFAC564067C (resized).jpeg
    B46DA714-CFA6-4780-871A-16917769D91C (resized).jpeg
    0F07A909-BD47-42BA-A82F-74FE65890521 (resized).jpeg
    03F1224B-CCEF-44E0-8F49-9A47491F9049 (resized).jpeg
    Colson (resized).jpeg
    B4F28AA5-7D73-4FF3-9A7A-9AB65282D6E2 (resized).jpeg
    CC92318E-53CA-4CD8-B9A2-1E2F73A4E3D0 (resized).jpeg
    307046CF-33FB-4727-AD75-FDA55BA3DF76 (resized).jpeg
    AB72D8C3-B930-409A-89C0-8033C092E7F2 (resized).jpeg
    75E7F39D-2FCE-4D01-8DBE-4CCB47249F4F (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 The truth about beelzeboob's escalera from beelzeboob himself Posted by beelzeboob (4 years ago)

Post #3337 List of donations received Posted by LTG (3 years ago)

Post #3472 The four different screen names of Steven. Posted by PismoArcade (3 years ago)

Post #3476 Beelzeboob’s status update. Posted by beelzeboob (3 years ago)

Post #3807 They also have air hockey. Posted by Electrocute (3 years ago)

Post #3868 The Pinside Escalera Posted by beelzeboob (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ronnie1114.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#106 5 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

It’s not a $1 a game. That was a one off for the pre-grand opening celebration. His establishment is a pay one price and play for free. I believe you can pay by the hour or $25 for an all day pass.

I am curious how they plan on enforcing the hourly rate. At busy times I would think it would be very difficult to determine who has been in there for how long...

#110 5 years ago
    Quoted from Ronnie1114:

I am curious how they plan on enforcing the hourly rate. At busy times I would think it would be very difficult to determine who has been in there for how long...

I guess that would be ok, but I've worked at a place which uses only all day wristbands. There would be no way in hell we would have been able to keep track of that with the amount of people that came in.

3 weeks later
    #128 5 years ago

Could this guy get any more long winded?

1 month later
    #175 4 years ago

I mean I'm the same age as both of these guys and plan to make pinball/arcade games my career and YET I've managed not to piss everyone off... I don't think age is to blame here...

3 weeks later
    #242 4 years ago

I wonder why he has a fiancee, he seems to suck his own dick plenty

#303 4 years ago

Ill cover the flipper part

2 weeks later
    #472 4 years ago

I just read his facebook post on a game that is unique to his aracde... Buzzy Bee! LMAO Its laughable that he thinks he pioneered the idea of having that game out for play. A 2.5 year old arcade here in Bellingham has had one since its been open and I remember playing it at CEC when I was a kid. This guy is something else!

Buzzybee1 (resized).PNGBuzzybee1 (resized).PNGBuzzybee2 (resized).PNGBuzzybee2 (resized).PNG
    #475 4 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Looks like someone named Mallorey is co-owner, hopefully has deep pockets!

Thats his Fiancee

#493 4 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

The first comment on the post is from someone who has a Buzzy Bee in their local Chuck E Cheese, lol. Although I guess since CeC isn't a retro-arcade he is still the only retro-arcade in the world who has one out in the public.

I get that this is a joke, but there is a retro-arcade down the street from me thats had a Buzzy for 2+ years lmao

#571 4 years ago

I get hes trying to promote his business, but the amount of bs he spews is just insulting. Hes gonna learn quick that his customers aren't as stupid as he makes them out to be

#572 4 years ago

I also like the unlocked and open coindoor on a powered up em game. I seriously doubt he does, but I hope he has insurance. One kid touches the coindoor lockout coil and lawsuit!

1 week later
    #748 4 years ago

Another account? What a clown...

#824 4 years ago

Why not a run of light gray sweatpants with Gameseum printed on them in black?

#883 4 years ago

Hehe this thread just got 100% better

3 months later
    #1409 4 years ago

Oh God, he's back on his Buzzy Bee bullshit again

6 months later
    #1554 3 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

No but seriously, I'll see y'all around. I'm pretty sure this is my third deactivation or whatever and thus the permanent one, but I'm pulling the plug, since I'm in a great place in life, found my success, and I think we've all had enough BSing to go around by now. I barely have time to get on the site anymore, being so busy. It's been a hell of a ride, but I basically left the site 2 years ago and just come back to tend to this thread, and I really have better things to be doing right now. (Well maybe not right now, because COVID isolation, hence the uptick lol)
    All I ask is when you continue to talk about me behind my back, consider asking yourself if it's really worth it. Because good grief! At least Levi has a sense of humor about digging at me, and is probably enjoying himself. Most of you are legitimately angry, while I'm over here eating chicken nuggets and enjoying the show of lies and rumors, and literally not giving a damn - like always. Life's too short to be so legitimately angry and negatively involved. This is so off the rails at this point and a work of fiction, it's hard to not sit back and enjoy it like a movie. Years worth of debauchery and rumor spreading, I can't even identify at all with it anymore. (Most of you besides Levi, Boob, and occasionally that GrizzlyGuy guy or whatever his name is are crappy at playing along, though. Digging a little too deep. No Golden Globes 'round here.) The mods are clearly enjoying it too, they're the ones keeping the show going, but the drama's always been what keeps the people here rather than the pinball, and the people here keep the site paid, so I guess it makes sense. It's no KLOV in terms of being "about the games", it's the TLC or MTV of forums.
    Consider that maybe I'm not the devil in disguise, rather the opposite, that I'm a decent guy that put up a rough outer shell to deal with constant Pinside shit-shooting, all while enjoying the ride and dishing it back all in good fun. The negativity was the farce, not the other way around. Didn't really expect so many people to take the bait/take it serious, but alas. This doesn't keep me up at night, and I don't read the thread expect maybe every few months if I'm bored and skip a lot of pages (if you're wondering if I'll read your replies 3 months from now, no)... this is a big nothing burger. I'll be stopping reading it permanently now, because honestly I've been forgetting about it for several months at a time very easily and usually only come back when boredom hits... not genuinely giving a damn, so it'll be extremely easy to nip in the bud and just move on. It's a very silent and easy thing to ignore and forget about, and I've found the pinball community includes Pinside, not the other way around like some seem to think, especially with Facebook taking over most of the pinball/arcade community and forums slowly becoming a thing of the past. I'm very well received over there... I am LOVED! Same kind of wordy posts, but somehow people over there see the passion instead of getting all self-conscious, jealous, and agitated. I guess it's like driving a Beetle vs. driving a lifted truck, a lot less compensation involved in one community. Most of my teenager years I was a spewing oil mile of pinball fascination and appreciation, but 90% of people here mistook it as bragging rather than just being excited to share pinball with you all... which shows the mood of the site. People on Facebook take it for the pinball factor and enjoy the information, people here get upset about things and try to compete, it's goofy.
    It's very easy to still be involved in the pinball community without Pinside, and pinball spreading much further outside of its own community as well to tens of thousands of laymen a year, so I'll still be having fun and spreading the love of pinball more than practically anybody, for years to come. You will see me around of course in many ways, just not here!
    It's obvious that some of you are just screwing around like me, and biding the time with some good old fashioned Pinside shit-shooting... but some of you really need some serious help, you're caring a little too much and garnishing a lot of hate, and it just makes me feel bad for you and whatever is going on in your home/life. I hope you find the healing and self-respect you need. Kaneda played a lot of you like a fiddle, and I guess I did too, and not even on purpose. (I'm not even a troll, just a normal guy!)
    Thanks for all the times, and toodles.
    (Oh, and Levi, I DID buy them and a few other pairs that day!!!!! I'll have to wear them to our date, but remember, I'm already hitched - so don't get too attached! )
    [quoted image]

God fucking damn this guy has no self awareness

3 weeks later
    #1789 3 years ago

I enjoyed his classic "old farts cant fix EM's" song and dance on one of the Facebook repair groups today

3 weeks later
    #1938 3 years ago

I love how the best arcade in the world has 1 working marquee light in the whole place. Too lazy?

2 months later
    #3858 3 years ago

How much would it cost to get someone to wear their new shirt to Gameseum?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ronnie1114.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gameseum-gaming-gala-sept-15?tu=Ronnie1114 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.