Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,944 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 55 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“When do you expect Gameseum to open for business?”

• Thanksgiving 2018 2 votes
      2%
    • Beginning of 2019 0 votes
    • March 2019 1 vote
      1%
    • April 2019 2 votes
      2%
    • "Summer" 2019 16 votes
      16%
    • It won't, but surely all donated money and machines will be returned. 80 votes
      79%

(101 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).png
    Cyberbullying (resized).jpg
    06937ec6de46e466341c1b9b8e283cebbcdf51fc.png.jpg (resized).png
    6c4f86ab8711c7a3f71270bba621c1c51e279831.png.jpg (resized).png
    e87f011d764ae7b096ba18f74f10cc733a16412b.png.jpg (resized).png
    8E28E40B-E58A-4638-B4A0-6A4614B22CAA (resized).jpeg
    0FD16E5B-57B9-4296-9DE7-9CFAC564067C (resized).jpeg
    B46DA714-CFA6-4780-871A-16917769D91C (resized).jpeg
    0F07A909-BD47-42BA-A82F-74FE65890521 (resized).jpeg
    03F1224B-CCEF-44E0-8F49-9A47491F9049 (resized).jpeg
    Colson (resized).jpeg
    B4F28AA5-7D73-4FF3-9A7A-9AB65282D6E2 (resized).jpeg
    CC92318E-53CA-4CD8-B9A2-1E2F73A4E3D0 (resized).jpeg
    307046CF-33FB-4727-AD75-FDA55BA3DF76 (resized).jpeg
    AB72D8C3-B930-409A-89C0-8033C092E7F2 (resized).jpeg
    75E7F39D-2FCE-4D01-8DBE-4CCB47249F4F (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 3,944 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 79.
    #3201 3 years ago

Hope it's not too late for another song.

(to the tune of "We Didn't Start the Fire")

I dropped the escalera
    was gonna forget about it
    but then I posted about it
    I dropped the escalera
    Got called out by Pinside
    and then of course I lied.

Basement fund, Covid help
    Creating fake reviews on Yelp
    Cyberbegging for my dog
    Modern Sweatpants catalog

EM guide for you rubes
    Ripping off Beelzeboob
    Making cash in large amounts
    creating fake Pinside accounts

I dropped the escalera
    Maybe I’ll get lucky
and can charm Todd Tuckey
    I dropped the escalera
    I’m gonna give it a try
    he liked that Punny Factory guy

#3202 3 years ago

If anybody on Randy's list would like some #paytheboob vinyl or I could go back and make some #Ipaidtheboob, the offer still stands that I will send them some free.

Just PM me

#3203 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

So I've place the order for a new Escalera with zmeny and this long national nightmare is soon to be over, thanks to some amazing Pinsiders. Please look over this list and let me know if you donated and I missed you...then there's some important stuff at the end of this post:

What shall become of the Otaku enhanced Escalera? Details young man, we here on team-boob want to know.

#3204 3 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

If anybody on Randy's list would like some #paytheboob vinyl or I could go back and make some #Ipaidtheboob, the offer still stands that I will send them some free.

Just PM me

Thanks for the offer. Happy enough to be a member on the winning team.

#3205 3 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

It’s never too late.
    Weird Al would be proud, however I wouldn’t be surprised if you soon hear from Billy Joel’s attorney.

#3206 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rezdog:

It’s never too late.
    Weird Al would be proud, however I wouldn’t be surprised if you soon hear from Billy Joel’s attorney.

Does billy joels girlfriend write his cease and desist letters?

#3207 3 years ago
    Quoted from Flowst:

What shall become of the Otaku enhanced Escalera? Details young man, we here on team-boob want to know.

I traded him a case or Ramen for it!

#3208 3 years ago
    Quoted from Flowst:

Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

I traded him a case or Ramen for it!

Well, he's giving me quite a bit more than that. The Ramen part is just a goof...at least my wife hopes so, because she said if he actually gives me a case of Ramen, she's going to stick it up my ass and to the left.

#3209 3 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:Does billy joels girlfriend write his cease and desist letters?

You May Be Right
    but it probably just a matter of trust to tell her about it.
    She’s got a way with the big shot.
    Don’t ask me why.

#3210 3 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

I dropped the escalera
    I dropped the escalera
    Cyberbegging for my dog

EM guide for you rubes
    Ripping of Beelzeboob
    I dropped the escalera
    Maybe I’ll get lucky
    I dropped the escalera
    I’m gonna give it a try

Bravo Mistro

#3211 3 years ago

Grats Boob, glad this is working out for the better! Gorilla Biscuits, you rock too. Extra free drinks for you at Boob-fest.

This image is from the Otaku Escalera Academy: Proper Pin movement and you.

0AIb2c.gif0AIb2c.gif
    #3212 3 years ago

I’m kinda sick of the boob, let’s get back to Gameseum!

#3213 3 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Don't worry will be back there soon enough - this shit pretty much writes itself....

#3214 3 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Well, it's pretty much over now, so aren't you lucky?

#3215 3 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

excessive verbosity.

Could have been the title of an unreleased, extended play Talking Heads album.

#3216 3 years ago

With todays litigous society every Post here opens you up to possibly be involved in lawsuit.
    Seems like a lot of regular people, and some not so are suing for damages. A lot of them win huge settlements.
    All this guy needs is a 10 dollar law student and it could cause a lot of misery. It isn't worth it, let it go.

#3217 3 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

With todays litigous society every Post here opens you up to possibly be involved in lawsuit.
    Seems like a lot of regular people, and some not so are suing for damages. A lot of them win huge settlements.
    All this guy needs is a 10 dollar law student and it could cause a lot of misery. It isn't worth it, let it go.

Does that mean I need to sleep under my bed tonight? Scary stuff!

#3218 3 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Does that mean I need to sleep under my bed tonight? Scary stuff!

Not sure, do you have a documented Post history that could be construed as slander or defamation of character?
    It wouldn't surprise me if someone motivated by anger discovers a way to make perceived critics lives miserable.
    This happens everyday, sucks to be caught up in it.
    Not worth the chance.

#3219 3 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Not sure, do you have a documented Post history that could be construed as slander or defamation of character?
    It wouldn't surprise me if someone motivated by anger discovers a way to make perceived critics lives miserable.
    Not worth the chance.

Yep, that sounds like me. Been doing it my entire life. Just ask the nun who threw me out of 3rd grade. I’m a bad apple.

#3220 3 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Not worth the chance.

Living on the edge

20200814_225312 (resized).png20200814_225312 (resized).png
    #3221 3 years ago

Let's let letting it go go.

#3222 3 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Not worth the chance.

That might provide the chance to make a re-enactment video with the escalara ! Might want to save the broken one as exhibit A. But what actor should best play old taco in the video. It’s a bit of a head scratcher. May need to set up a go fund me to recruit major talent

#3223 3 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

I dropped the escalera
    I dropped the escalera
    Cyberbegging for my dog

EM guide for you rubes
    Ripping off Beelzeboob
    I dropped the escalera
    Maybe I’ll get lucky
    I dropped the escalera
    I’m gonna give it a try

beavis and butthead headbang gif

#3224 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well, he's giving me quite a bit more than that. The Ramen part is just a goof...at least my wife hopes so, because she said if he actually gives me a case of Ramen, she's going to stick it up my ass and to the left.

I actually like Ramen. Not that brand, but I do like it.

#3225 3 years ago

So I thought he posted a picture here of an undelivered package? Did that ever get delivered? I remember seeing tracking info but not seeing it got delivered. Was that for $100 and he is supposed to give you $500 or something? I'm just going off what people told me.

#3226 3 years ago
    Quoted from yuppicide:

So I thought he posted a picture here of an undelivered package? Did that ever get delivered? I remember seeing tracking info but not seeing it got delivered. Was that for $100 and he is supposed to give you $500 or something? I'm just going off what people told me.

That was the start of a payment plan I think? But then after posting the tracking info he decided to cancel it and send parts instead and offer his labor to fix it (ignoring the fact that he does not know how to fix it and that anyone in boobs situation wouldn’t want Stephen near their house, let alone The f’d up escalara). Of course this was all found out days and days later after the $$ never shows up

#3227 3 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Quoted from phil-lee:

Not worth the chance.

I should really watch that TNT video. Which one of the ninja turtles is you?

#3228 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I should really watch that TNT video. Which one of the ninja turtles is you?

Phil-lee, its litigious, not litigous.

#3229 3 years ago
    Quoted from Flowst:

Phil-lee, its litigious, not litigous.

I though steve was the one in the "L" turtle costume?

#3230 3 years ago

I didn't know Leaker was one of the Turtles. .....I thought it was supposed to be Leonardo .

#3231 3 years ago
    d2yglei-51749aef-3d7f-48b1-a74a-4cf0c1d9cccb (resized).jpgd2yglei-51749aef-3d7f-48b1-a74a-4cf0c1d9cccb (resized).jpg
    #3232 3 years ago

Steven...uh...I mean Phil-Lee,

Do you have any idea how ignorant you sound? Can you imagine approaching this "$10 law student":

You: Someone on the internet hurt my feelings by saying things that are true. Will you help me sue them?

Student: Geez, that sounds fun but I'm pretty busy with school and books and having a life

You:. But it could be millions of dollars!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------

How do you not understand that the Pinside community are not a bunch of trolls? There are actual lawyers in this thread. Did you see how the community came together to try to make Boob whole? Some of the people that helped have never met or even interacted with him. And I bet some of the people helped out not for any affection for Boob but because of their distaste for Steven and wanting to wipe the earth of the legacy of his misdeeds.

So what do you think would happen if someone were to try some idiotic legal attack? You saw how Pinside united over an Escalera that wasn't even theirs. What do you think happens when they are threatened directly? A bunch of old guys with money and free time isn't a groups of people you want as an enemy.

If your true goal is to be helpful and de-escalera (sorry! Couldn't help it. Deescalate) things then you should reach out to Steven.

#3233 3 years ago
    Quoted from ISayIts4MyKids:

Steven...uh...I mean Phil-Lee,
    Do you have any idea how ignorant you sound? Can you imagine approaching this "$10 law student":
    You: Someone on the internet hurt my feelings by saying things that are true. Will you help me sue them?
    Student: Geez, that sounds fun but I'm pretty busy with school and books and having a life
    You:. But it could be millions of dollars!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    How do you not understand that the Pinside community are not a bunch of trolls? There are actual lawyers in this thread. Did you see how the community came together to try to make Boob whole? Some of the people that helped have never met or even interacted with him. And I bet some of the people helped out not for any affection for Boob but because of their distaste for Steven and wanting to wipe the earth of the legacy of his misdeeds.
    So what do you think would happen if someone were to try some idiotic legal attack? You saw how Pinside united over an Escalera that wasn't even theirs. What do you think happens when they are threatened directly? A bunch of old guys with money and free time isn't a groups of people you want as an enemy.
    If your true goal is to be helpful and de-escalera (sorry! Couldn't help it. Deescalate) things then you should reach out to Steven.

The only way you can prove libel is if you can prove that it had an adverse affect on your business...and on a good day, that's really tough to prove. Especially on a forum with a tight-knit community on a thread that literally tens of people are involved in.

On the bright side, the next time my wife feels the need to get drunk in Napa, I'm gonna have to remember to stop in your area and buy you a drink.

#3234 3 years ago

Oh no! I'm buying you drinks!

#getboobdrunk

I think your situation resonates for many of us because some of us have had a Steven or 2 (or 3 or 4...some of us are slow learner's) in our lives.

#3235 3 years ago

Quick update: A few more generous people have donated to the Escalera cause, and I want you to know I'm adding you to my list, even though I can't edit the earlier post with the list of names anymore. If you donated, I'll be contacting you for your shirt size and shipping address. If you don't want a free gift for your donation, just let me know (but you really should!).

If you ordered a shirt from yuppicide (I ordered 2), please know that none of that money goes to me--it's going elsewhere. I thought I was helping my own cause! Oh well...live and learn. But his shirts are really great, and paytheboob.com is still open.

#3236 3 years ago

Give it a rest.

#3237 3 years ago

????

#3239 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

paytheboob.com is still open

Save the boobies !

LTG : )

#3240 3 years ago

He's simply thanking people at this point.

Why is that a BFD to you all of a sudden?
    Was just curious.

#3241 3 years ago

Just do this shit to stir the pot.

#3242 3 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Umm.... Hello..... This is Pinside!

#3243 3 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Incorrect. It's called gratitude. And it's also about warning people that think they may be helping me by buying something that they are not.

There's a drain button on each thread. If you have nothing more to contribute here, why don't YOU use it and move on?

#3244 3 years ago

And PS - you, sir, may NOT borrow my new Escalera.

#3245 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

And PS - you, sir, may NOT borrow my new Escalera.

I have no use for it. Don’t get serious, this is all fun!

#3246 3 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Guy finally gets new unit, no thanks to original tool, and finally relieved a little of the stress etc...and maybe feels a small (justified) victory.

People taking time to post saying drain, stop, move on, etc. Is kinda just like shitting on that a bit, to me is all.

Quoted from Electrocute:

I have no use for it. Don’t get serious, this is all fun!

Keep it fun

#3247 3 years ago

How do you not understand that the Pinside community are not a bunch of trolls?

Well, it shouldn't be. Pinside should represent a higher standard, the highest standard to be honest, with any situation involving Pinball. Period.
    Hasseling or organized debasement from Members toward others in the Trade should be carefully scrutinized before allowed to escalate. It doesn't matter if you do not like a person, Gang Pressure shouldn't be the norm.

A bunch of old guys with money and free time isn't a groups of people you want as an enemy.

I would hazard a guess this is not what Pinside represents, and shouldn't promote.

What do you think happens when they are threatened directly?

Then they should wake up and realize they do not represent the future of Pinside, they are hindering its progress, directly, perhaps it is time they back off so a great platform can move forward.

#3248 3 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Well, it shouldn't be. Pinside should represent a higher standard, the highest standard to be honest, with any situation involving Pinball. Period.
    Hasseling or organized debasement from Members toward others in the Trade should be carefully scrutinized before allowed to escalate. It doesn't matter if you do not like a person, Gang Pressure shouldn't be the norm.

I would hazard a guess this is not what Pinside represents, and shouldn't promote.

Then they should wake up and realize they do not represent the future of Pinside, they are hindering its progress, directly, perhaps it is time they back off so a great platform can move forward.

You must be fun at parties...

#3249 3 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

OMG, dude. Drain the thread and move on with your superior existence.

#3250 3 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

OMG, dude. Drain the thread and move on with your superior existence.

No.

There are 3,944 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 79.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gameseum-gaming-gala-sept-15/page/65?hl=isayits4mykids and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.