Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,944 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 55 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“When do you expect Gameseum to open for business?”

• Thanksgiving 2018 2 votes
      2%
    • Beginning of 2019 0 votes
    • March 2019 1 vote
      1%
    • April 2019 2 votes
      2%
    • "Summer" 2019 16 votes
      16%
    • It won't, but surely all donated money and machines will be returned. 80 votes
      79%

(101 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).png
    Cyberbullying (resized).jpg
    06937ec6de46e466341c1b9b8e283cebbcdf51fc.png.jpg (resized).png
    6c4f86ab8711c7a3f71270bba621c1c51e279831.png.jpg (resized).png
    e87f011d764ae7b096ba18f74f10cc733a16412b.png.jpg (resized).png
    8E28E40B-E58A-4638-B4A0-6A4614B22CAA (resized).jpeg
    0FD16E5B-57B9-4296-9DE7-9CFAC564067C (resized).jpeg
    B46DA714-CFA6-4780-871A-16917769D91C (resized).jpeg
    0F07A909-BD47-42BA-A82F-74FE65890521 (resized).jpeg
    03F1224B-CCEF-44E0-8F49-9A47491F9049 (resized).jpeg
    Colson (resized).jpeg
    B4F28AA5-7D73-4FF3-9A7A-9AB65282D6E2 (resized).jpeg
    CC92318E-53CA-4CD8-B9A2-1E2F73A4E3D0 (resized).jpeg
    307046CF-33FB-4727-AD75-FDA55BA3DF76 (resized).jpeg
    AB72D8C3-B930-409A-89C0-8033C092E7F2 (resized).jpeg
    75E7F39D-2FCE-4D01-8DBE-4CCB47249F4F (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 3,944 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 79.
    #3101 3 years ago
    Quoted from electricsquirrel:

I have, but he probably doesn't remember.
    Dropping his name at certain pinball events gives you instant cred!

Of course I remember you. I remember every student I ever taught for the last 31 years, so remembering you is a cinch.

Who are you again?

(J/K...aren't you the guy that went to high school with my wife?)

#3102 3 years ago
    Quoted from boilerman:who wrote this?

“Legend and our owner Steven.”
    I’m starting to get a creepy vibe as to what’s going on in Ephrata. The resemblance is striking

37C0FE9F-EDED-41CD-991E-721E2BF3268F (resized).jpeg37C0FE9F-EDED-41CD-991E-721E2BF3268F (resized).jpeg
    #3103 3 years ago

@boob - paypal sent. A little help toward the new Escalara.

Or use it for a haircut - it's the money I would have spent getting little Stevie's haircut. Ha !

#3104 3 years ago
    Quoted from NoQuarters:

@boob - paypal sent. A little help toward the new Escalara. Or use it for a haircut - it's the money I would have spent getting little Stevie's haircut. Ha !

Thanks, buddy...sent you a PM. My wife cuts my hair because I have to save money for another Escalera.

(And hey...does anybody here know how to get ZMeny to return calls? I asked him who a guy's gotta blow to get an Escalera order in. He's gone AWOL...maybe he's on vacation?)

#3105 3 years ago
    Quoted from boilerman:

who wrote this?
    [quoted image]

A little self promotion and a pat in the back in a review. Yuck!

#3106 3 years ago

I’m relatively new to pinside and rarely use PayPal so I gotta ask....

#howdoipaytheboob?

25 bucks is a steal for all the entertainment found in this thread. Do I just send to your pinside email or separate PayPal account?

#3107 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

(And hey...does anybody here know how to get zmeny to return calls? I asked him who a guy's gotta blow to get an Escalera order in. He's gone AWOL...maybe he's on vacation?)

Zach is a professional psychologist - really - so maybe he is doing some work with Steve and that's taking up a lot of time....

#3108 3 years ago
    Quoted from boilerman:

who wrote this?
    [quoted image]

I know who wrote this

3622B3DB-5E7E-4E5B-9522-6BA06E9E3DCF (resized).png3622B3DB-5E7E-4E5B-9522-6BA06E9E3DCF (resized).png
    #3109 3 years ago
    Quoted from NoQuarters:

professional psychologist

are unprofessional psychologists a thing now?

#3110 3 years ago

Just pointing out that it's Zachs real job. Might surprise some people.

#3111 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rezdog:

thanks! i just spit my coffee on my computer screen

#3112 3 years ago

Hey - maybe he really could help Steve. But it might be a lot of work.

#3113 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Thanks, buddy...sent you a PM. My wife cuts my hair because I have to save money for another Escalera.
    (And hey...does anybody here know how to get zmeny to return calls? I asked him who a guy's gotta blow to get an Escalera order in. He's gone AWOL...maybe he's on vacation?)

Zach didn't do his show this week with no explanation. When I asked about it, Dennis answered which is unusual.

#3114 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Umm..... Maybe you scared him?!

#3115 3 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:Zach didn't do his show this week with no explanation. When I asked about it, Dennis answered which is unusual.

Maybe has an actual emergency and isn't doing therapy with a Moocher.

#3116 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rezdog:

#howdoipaytheboob

All good now. Thanks boilerman.
    Just got one little problem. I may have sent $2500 not the intended $25.
    Oh well my bad I guess : )

#3117 3 years ago

Folks, here's a story 'bout Minnie and the Moocher Hi De Hi De Hi De Ho

#3118 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rezdog:

Really makes you think

#3119 3 years ago

Paypal sent boob.

#3120 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rezdog:

Apparently unprofessional arcade operators are now a thing

#3121 3 years ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

unprofessional arcade operators

AKA professional grifters

#3122 3 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

I know who wrote this
    [quoted image]

Full blown spit out my beer laughing when I read this!

#3123 3 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

Really makes you think

That I just got Zacked

Having now coming to the realization that after #ipaidtheboob that a small percentage of my donation will go toward Zach’s bottom line. Basically I bought, bought, bought! DAMN HIM and his screamin’ goat!

Professional psychologist...hmmmm? think Professional salesman is more apt.
    Well played Mr. Meny....well played : )

#3124 3 years ago
    7097ED67-0DE1-4643-B5A7-8AA1C275D06C (resized).jpeg7097ED67-0DE1-4643-B5A7-8AA1C275D06C (resized).jpeg33D6F7C3-2B94-4871-8CAF-FF13600DC682 (resized).jpeg33D6F7C3-2B94-4871-8CAF-FF13600DC682 (resized).jpeg
    #3125 3 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

I know who wrote this
    [quoted image]

Annnnnd it’s gone

#3126 3 years ago

Curious if Paul Drabik can fix your Escalera? Not sure if that is in his skill set.

#3127 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Annnnnd it’s gone

He clicked delete with the free hand.

#3130 3 years ago

If the boob had a table in Allentown, I’m sure a vendor or flea guy would accommodate for a few hours . A photo with Boob and a tip jar. Paytbeboob photo op, chip
    in whatever you can.

#3131 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I like boob and feel bad for him but I don’t think he deserves a free escalara on the pinside house.
    We all make mistakes and we all learn from them. Giving a complete stranger the use of a brand new $1500 tool to move 30-40 (!!!) games with was a mistake, as well intentioned as it was.
    Totally fucking nuts, really.

I want to make this clear, Boob did not come on pinside asking for money. I was the one who said I was going to chip in to help. I am glad he is nuts, went out of the way to help someone in need and got burnt. It happens, but I felt he deserved someone being nuts to help him.

I dealt with ZMeny and did a paypal transfer. Zach was understanding and gracious.

If you see somebody in need help out, no matter how nuts it is. Boob did that!! If you see something wrong try and make it right. That is what I did; but don’t chastise those who act in good faith because it is nuts.

Finally Boob I am sorry for bringing this onto you. As I said in my original post I usually do this anonymously, but I thought if it bothered me then it probably bothered other pinheads.

Tom

#3132 3 years ago
    Quoted from BigT:

I want to make this clear, Boob did not come on pinside asking for money. I was the one who said I was going to chip in to help. I am glad he is nuts, went out of the way to help someone in need and got burnt. It happens, but I felt he deserved someone being nuts to help him.
    I dealt with zmeny and did a paypal transfer. Zach was understanding and gracious.
    If you see somebody in need help out, no matter how nuts it is. Boob did that!! If you see something wrong try and make it right. That is what I did; but don’t chastise those who act in good faith because it is nuts.
    Finally Boob I am sorry for bringing this onto you. As I said in my original post I usually do this anonymously, but I thought if it bothered me then it probably bothered other pinheads.
    Tom

Does he “deserve” a free Escalara - he does not. Should anyone feel obligated to donate - of course not. Did I donate to this cause anyway - damn straight I did. Here is someone in need, and specifically someone who became in need trying to do the right thing for another person. This is my small way of recognizing that and trying to reverse the awful karma induced by the mooch. And yes I also did it to show that mooch what grown up behavior looks like. The gofundme’s you should fund are the ones that aren’t asked for by the person receiving them.

#3133 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rezdog:

AKA professional grifters

Hey, those GoFundMe’s don’t set themselves up, ya know...
    Someone’s gotta rattle that can all day long!

288B65CB-5B4A-4F5E-9C14-A4AA70C94780.png288B65CB-5B4A-4F5E-9C14-A4AA70C94780.png
    #3134 3 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

If the boob had a table in Allentown, I’m sure a vendor or flea guy would accommodate for a few hours . A photo with Boob and a tip jar. Paytbeboob photo op, chip
    in whatever you can.

First problem is, I'd only wind up with about a buck at the end of the day...and that would be the dollar I put in the jar in the morning to get the tipping started. Second problem is that while I'm much better looking with a mask on, nobody would recognize me if we were still in the midst of this COVID mess. Then again, the lack of pigment and socks pulled up to my ass might be a tip off...

#3135 3 years ago

Just don't wear a Steven mask; the rest will work itself out.
    I’ll donate a tip but only if it’s part of a deluxe autograph and 8x10 package.

#3136 3 years ago

Moocher Masks hmmmm sounds like another business venture.

#3137 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Moocher Masks hmmmm sounds like another business venture.

I Like “I got mooched and chooched”

#paytheboob

#3138 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

First problem is, I'd only wind up with about a buck at the end of the day...and that would be the dollar I put in the jar in the morning to get the tipping started. Second problem is that while I'm much better looking with a mask on, nobody would recognize me if we were still in the midst of this COVID mess. Then again, the lack of pigment and socks pulled up to my ass might be a tip off...

Well I’ll have a spot in the flea if someone wants a small area to display Boob merchandise. I’m OCD honest , all funds go to the proprietor and to Randy.

#3139 3 years ago

Ooooh that smell
    Can’t you smell that smell
    Ooooh that smell

0B4B45F4-F310-417D-ABF2-698F81F95B8E (resized).jpeg0B4B45F4-F310-417D-ABF2-698F81F95B8E (resized).jpeg

That’s gotta be a record for the the most “smells” in one sentence.

#3140 3 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Ooooh that smell
    Can’t you smell that smell
    Ooooh that smell
    [quoted image]
    That’s gotta be a record for the the most “smells” in one sentence.

Between the rat's nest on his head and the sweatpants that never seem to get changed I'm amazed he can smell anything at all.

#3141 3 years ago

Master repairman is not familiar with ozone apparently.

#3142 3 years ago
    Quoted from Flowst:

Master repairman is not familiar with ozone apparently.

Or with the concept that...well....expert repair men don't have equipment burn up every day...

#3143 3 years ago

If you are running vintage electronics commercially, the boards/supplies/monitors etc. Should all have probably been gone through before placing machine; Not as things start smelling...

#3144 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

...said nobody, ever.

Since you're a school music teacher, you gotta have at least one screw loose, which would make meeting you a hoot. My junior high orchestra teacher always had this crazed look in his eyes. I reconnected with him a year or two ago on Facebook, and he still has the same look. What's amazing is that he still has the same wife! My high school orchestra teacher took all of his frustrations out on the golf course, which I'm sure helped him to keep it sane in the classroom. Looking back, I am certain that we contributed to the reflection on top of his head.

#3145 3 years ago
    Quoted from NightOwl:

Since you're a school music teacher, you gotta have at least one screw loose, which would make meeting you a hoot. My junior high orchestra teacher always had this crazed look in his eyes. I reconnected with him a year or two ago on Facebook, and he still has the same look. What's amazing is that he still has the same wife! My high school orchestra teacher took all of his frustrations out on the golf course, which I'm sure helped him to keep it sane in the classroom. Looking back, I am certain that we contributed to the reflection on top of his head.

Always wished I had taken some extra music/band classes. Hell, looking back, I would have loved to have been able to take like 30 freakin vocational courses. Lol.

But my dork butt spent all my electives in electronics and pc work....it's hard to keep up with those 8086s

#3146 3 years ago

Any support for the OP to update this outdated threads title to .....

65B188F6-A763-480E-BD9E-DCD12B14DD10 (resized).jpeg65B188F6-A763-480E-BD9E-DCD12B14DD10 (resized).jpeg
    #3147 3 years ago

...and now the PMs from shill accounts trying to insult me have started. I'm guessing it was from one of the ninja turtles, if not the head turtle. But whoever it is was trying really hard to hurt my feelings. Don't these kids realize that once you hit 50 you don't give a damn what people think of you anymore?

Keep up the good work, kid. Why not insult my wife or mother next? That'd be a hoot.

#3148 3 years ago
    Quoted from NightOwl:

Here's a recent news story that was done about me if you want to get an idea of how I have a screw loose (check out the laser show...):

http://newjersey.news12.com/clip/14823484/education-matters-music-teacher-keeps-music-alive-at-east-hanover-middle-school

I could include the PBS segment or magazine article from when I taught elementary music, but I don't want to show off.

I love my job - should have retired in January, but I'm not going anywhere.

#3149 3 years ago

Have to ask, did you report these pm's to the moderators? Maybe they can investigate?
    Sad to hear that TNT is falling into this, if true.

#3150 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

...and now the PMs from shill accounts trying to insult me have started. I'm guessing it was from one of the ninja turtles, if not the head turtle. But whoever it is was trying really hard to hurt my feelings. Don't these kids realize that once you hit 50 you don't give a damn what people think of you anymore?
    Keep up the good work, kid. Why no insult my wife or mother next? That'd be a hoot.

Not only a mooch but a whining name calling bitch now? This kid needs some serious couch time with a shrink.

There are 3,944 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 79.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gameseum-gaming-gala-sept-15/page/63?hl=pinlink and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.