Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,944 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 55 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“When do you expect Gameseum to open for business?”

• Thanksgiving 2018 2 votes
      2%
    • Beginning of 2019 0 votes
    • March 2019 1 vote
      1%
    • April 2019 2 votes
      2%
    • "Summer" 2019 16 votes
      16%
    • It won't, but surely all donated money and machines will be returned. 80 votes
      79%

(101 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).png
    Cyberbullying (resized).jpg
    06937ec6de46e466341c1b9b8e283cebbcdf51fc.png.jpg (resized).png
    6c4f86ab8711c7a3f71270bba621c1c51e279831.png.jpg (resized).png
    e87f011d764ae7b096ba18f74f10cc733a16412b.png.jpg (resized).png
    8E28E40B-E58A-4638-B4A0-6A4614B22CAA (resized).jpeg
    0FD16E5B-57B9-4296-9DE7-9CFAC564067C (resized).jpeg
    B46DA714-CFA6-4780-871A-16917769D91C (resized).jpeg
    0F07A909-BD47-42BA-A82F-74FE65890521 (resized).jpeg
    03F1224B-CCEF-44E0-8F49-9A47491F9049 (resized).jpeg
    Colson (resized).jpeg
    B4F28AA5-7D73-4FF3-9A7A-9AB65282D6E2 (resized).jpeg
    CC92318E-53CA-4CD8-B9A2-1E2F73A4E3D0 (resized).jpeg
    307046CF-33FB-4727-AD75-FDA55BA3DF76 (resized).jpeg
    AB72D8C3-B930-409A-89C0-8033C092E7F2 (resized).jpeg
    75E7F39D-2FCE-4D01-8DBE-4CCB47249F4F (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 3,944 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 79.
    #2851 3 years ago
    Quoted from boilerman:

i was the 12th poster on that "flood" thread and was down voted (my only down votes came from that thread) for suggesting he sell a game or two instead of begging for money.

In all honesty, I probably downvoted because (as mentioned just after your post) I was thinking 'that won't help because he needs help NOW'.....but looking back, it was an excellent suggestion to a young adult who knew he would be potentially needing additional cash to fix problem before it happened again.

I was a fool for defending so much....hindsight though......SOME people learn from lessons.....

#2852 3 years ago
    Quoted from boilerman:

i was the 12th poster on that "flood" thread and was down voted (my only down votes came from that thread) for suggesting he sell a game or two instead of begging for money.

I hadn’t voted at all, but you now have my upvote.

And how the hell was the title and first post changed only a year ago? And nonetheless, replaced with a PC public service statement.

#2853 3 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

SHIT....I downvoted that!????
    I owe you a public apology for that. I am sorry.
    I regret my actions and ask for forgiveness in time and when you feel you can.
    I have since corrected my mistake to an upvote.
    Thank you in advance for your understanding and for the support in the matter. I have grown older and wiser and feel I am now a better person for learning from my mistakes.

Posts in that thread have not aged well

#2854 3 years ago
    Quoted from captainadam_21:

Yeah....I mean look how long it took me to rectify my wrong

But gee.....one, not too long a post as an apology I bet covered it; Until I finish my book trilogy

#2855 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gameseum:

You clearly didn't read an ounce of the single post we made for the sole purpose of discussing the $100 that was sent. WOW. That's a new Pinside low.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Thanks for the refresher. I got a couple pages in and nearly fell outta my chair. I must have been psychic.

Mrs. Van Shyster,

I’m assuming you have no issue with reading comprehension?

The below posts from 3 years ago actually show what Randy and I thought about your husband before his shysting days and Floodgate, when we were defensive and protective of him, complimentary, friendly, and were willing to help out a fellow hobbyist without question.

Tell me, if none of this is Steven’s fault, what did we do to damage that relationship ourselves? Nothing? Exactly.

You should go read that entire thread (although now suspiciously edited) before criticizing other Pinsiders, and saying we’re the problem.

Yours truly,

Colson’s grandfather

4C2C7DB5-062E-4776-8AA2-8B8EDA092157 (resized).png4C2C7DB5-062E-4776-8AA2-8B8EDA092157 (resized).png

#2856 3 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

Thank you in advance for your understanding and for the support in the matter. I have grown older and wiser and feel I am now a better person for learning from my mistakes.

That was an intelligent, well thought out considerate brief post, and shows that you have empathy for others.

We can rule out this Pinside account as NOT being Steven’s new shill account.

#2857 3 years ago

Duality is an essential concept that must be grasped if one is wanting to have a deeper understanding of life. ... Duality teaches us that every aspect of life is created from a balanced interaction of opposite and competing forces.

Text book example provided here with two easy to read screenshots for those of us with poor comprehension of the written word.
    0AA6D560-1AA0-4BBF-BEA5-0163A1E8AB5E (resized).jpeg0AA6D560-1AA0-4BBF-BEA5-0163A1E8AB5E (resized).jpeg93AF5200-940F-4994-BEEB-563A6B037C01 (resized).jpeg93AF5200-940F-4994-BEEB-563A6B037C01 (resized).jpeg

The numbers don’t lie for they only prove that you are indeed a dipshit

#2858 3 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Nobody. You’re hearing things. It’s time for you to take another couple years off.

There are people like JodyG who donate to Pinside on my behalf.

And then there's you.

#2859 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rezdog:

Duality is an essential concept that must be grasped if one is wanting to have a deeper understanding of life. ... Duality teaches us that every aspect of life is created from a balanced interaction of opposite and competing forces.
    Text book example provided here with two easy to read screenshots for those of us with poor comprehension of the written word. [quoted image][quoted image]

yin-yang-symbol (resized).jpgyin-yang-symbol (resized).jpg
    #2860 3 years ago

Wow! is that the new Pepsi logo ; )

#2861 3 years ago

Btw- props to Boilerman. Impressed to say the least

#2862 3 years ago

Damn!. Wake up Folks, get off this Guys case. Really, enough is enough. You made your point, you don't like him.
    Find another "Name for your Pain". Life goes on, this fellow is not going to follow your rules. Yeah, he is a wanker, so what,we all are. Any of you without pinball sin throw another rock.
    I've never advocated for dropping a Thread but this one needs to go down.

#2863 3 years ago

I’ve been wondering for quite awhile why this thread is still open.

#2864 3 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Damn!. Wake up Folks, get off this Guys case. Really, enough is enough. You made your point, you don't like him.
    Find another "Name for your Pain". Life goes on, this fellow is not going to follow your rules. Yeah, he is a wanker, so what,we all are. Any of you without pinball sin throw another rock.

You know you can drain it, right?

#2865 3 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

You know you can drain it, right?

That’s what she said.

#2866 3 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Damn!. Wake up Folks, get off this Guys case.

Is that you otaku?

Yes we may be piling on a bit too much here, but he did bring this on himself. Not only did he mislead the boob for years but also belittled and downright insulted many well respected pinside veterans. Maybe you are correct that we should drop this thread but on one condition.... that being we never mention we dropped it.

Kinda sounds familiar doesn’t it?

#2867 3 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Just drain if it’s too much for you.

#2868 3 years ago

This is my favorite threat. I for one think we Should keep it open. It can be Steven's lesson on karma

#2869 3 years ago

Personally, I have to agree with just drain it then if someone doesn't want to see it...I never understood why people go on a thread and try saying thread needs to go.

Just an in general opinion on threads; not specifically just this one.

#2870 3 years ago
    Quoted from wolverinetuner:

I’ve been wondering for quite awhile why this thread is still open.

It has previously already been addressed as to why....because it has mostly stayed contained within this thread.

#2871 3 years ago

If they close this thread then what would Steven do on his Wednesdays?

#2872 3 years ago

It's probably Wednesday somewhere.

#2873 3 years ago

i wasn't looking for any kind of apology i was just stating that many tried to see the best in a person. i was never his favorite pinsider. i called him out a few times over stuff, but i did it respectively. if you look i did not comment much on this, when i did i never bashed him. i try not to be hateful BUT helpful.
    this is the ironic post that i laugh at even 3 years later. this was just after pinfest and he bought the "team one" with presumed flood money.
    after he said something very bad about "DASVIS" wife i called him out again,
    here was his response

20200807_070341 (resized).jpg20200807_070341 (resized).jpg
    #2874 3 years ago
    Quoted from boilerman:

Quoted from pacmanretro:

Well shit. I downvoted that too! My bad. I’ve amended it to an upvote!

That’s my mistake, and I apologize. I think that since Otaku isn’t much younger than me I wanted to see the best in my peers. Obviously 3 years later I’ve learned otherwise, most folks end up just disappointing you. You’ve gotta find the few good ones! I’ve met a lot of awesome people through this hobby now and I’ve also learned my lesson of buying gutter shit like otaku.
    The difference between us is that I’ve still been working the past 3 years saving and buying nicer games.
    He’s been a fulltime panhandler and taken advantage of the goodwill of the general populace who haven’t listened to him speak or read his long diatribes.

I avoided responding to this but I should seeing as the freeloader has shown his true colors for the 100th time.

Quoted from Otaku:

Lol, what a turn of events. Isochronic_Frost sure makes some enjoyable fuck ups. Good grief, dude. And people think I'm awful, takes quite a piece of work to be throwing words like that around and expecting people not to call you on it. Shame on you. But I guess you can't expect an ounce of self-awareness or class from a furry who dresses up in giant cat suits for fun as a grown man.

Now I apologize to a few folks who disagreed with my use of certain words. Boob got it, in many folks opinion, it’s just something you say to people who deserve it when they act like such a fool. Maybe after the 7th or 8th grifter account, he starts deserving it?

I sincerely apologize to those who really do take offense to it. I was raised with an entirely different understanding, just like I learned not to get offended by the other F word. It’s just a word. It can be funny, or you can let it consume your thoughts.
    I choose to laugh instead of let words ruin my day.

For example:

Quoted from Otaku:

Shame on you. But I guess you can't expect an ounce of self-awareness or class from a furry who dresses up in giant cat suits for fun as a grown man.

062EBB72-A820-40DC-8CB6-D3EC91E84467.gif062EBB72-A820-40DC-8CB6-D3EC91E84467.gifShame, self-awareness and class?!? Is he listing all the traits he trades for handouts?
    I can’t help but laugh when Otaku, the GoFundMyCollection king, lashes out about “class” and “self-awareness” from a guy who makes a 7th account, pretends to be “an employee” at a place without any, talks in the third person, and thinks he’s fooling all of us??
    Too rich!

#2875 3 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Well shit. I downvoted that too! My bad. I’ve amended it to an upvote!
    That’s my mistake, and I apologize. I think that since Otaku isn’t much younger than me I wanted to see the best in my peers. Obviously 3 years later I’ve learned otherwise, most folks end up just disappointing you. You’ve gotta find the few good ones! I’ve met a lot of awesome people through this hobby now and I’ve also learned my lesson of buying gutter shit like otaku.
    The difference between us is that I’ve still been working the past 3 years saving and buying nicer games.
    He’s been a fulltime panhandler and taken advantage of the goodwill of the general populace who haven’t listened to him speak or read his long diatribes.
    I avoided responding to this but I should seeing as the freeloader has shown his true colors for the 100th time.

Now I apologize to a few folks who disagreed with my use of certain words. Boob got it, in many folks opinion, it’s just something you say to people who deserve it when they act like such a fool. Maybe after the 7th or 8th grifter account, he starts deserving it?
    I sincerely apologize to those who really do take offense to it. I was raised with an entirely different understanding, just like I learned not to get offended by the other F word. It’s just a word. It can be funny, or you can let it consume your thoughts.
    I choose to laugh instead of let words ruin my day.
    For example:

[quoted image]Shame, self-awareness and class?!? Is he listing all the traits he trades for handouts?
    I can’t help but laugh when Otaku, the GoFundMyCollection king, lashes out about “class” and “self-awareness” from a guy who makes a 7th account, pretends to be “an employee” at a place without any, talks in the third person, and thinks he’s fooling all of us??
    Too rich!

I'm confused........Soooo, it ISN'T Furry Friday??? FUCK, gotta go change...

#2876 3 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

I'm confused........Soooo, it ISN'T Furry Friday??? FUCK, gotta go change...

Every Friday is

Coincidentally, I’m certain he has no clue how much they cost.

Quoted from Otaku:

When you're hating on my beautiful sweatpants but your outfit of choice is this
    [quoted image]

2A71B150-B0F7-4F00-81F0-64DE0167D652.jpeg2A71B150-B0F7-4F00-81F0-64DE0167D652.jpegThis suit is made by MixedCandy who is one of the oldest and most popular makers in the fandom. Her fursuits start at $15k and go up from there.

If I owned that I’d be rolling in dough. I’d probably sell it and buy 3 NIB sterns.
    My boyfriend is a fulltime fursuit maker, and is teaching me how to make them with him. ‘Rona hasn’t affected his orders at all, which shocked me.

Steve could buy ALL OF PINSIDE sweatpants, (give-up-on-life-pants) for LIFE at that price! We could even get “Gamesuem” embroided on the ass with the leftover dough!

#2877 3 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Every Friday is
    Coincidentally, I’m certain he has no clue how much they cost.

[quoted image]This suit is made by MixedCandy who is one of the oldest and most popular makers in the fandom. Her fursuits start at $15k and go up from there.
    If I owned that I’d be rolling in dough. I’d probably sell it and buy 3 NIB sterns.
    My boyfriend is a fulltime fursuit maker, and is teaching me how to make them with him. ‘Rona hasn’t affected his orders at all, which shocked me.
    Steve could buy ALL OF PINSIDE sweatpants, (give-up-on-life-pants) for LIFE at that price! We could even get “Gamesuem” embroided on the ass with the leftover dough!

WOW. Crazy expensive!!

That's pretty cool that he gets to work fulltime at something fun like that

#2878 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rezdog:

If they close this thread then what would Steven do on his Wednesdays?

Dumpster diving?

#2879 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sos-in-nj-help-needed-after-flood/page/7#post-3702241

Thanks for posting the prequel link to this thread!

This may be the only thread on pinside that is worthy of a feature film. The script would write itself. Love him or hate him...Steven’s “story” would make for one hell of a character study. What began as a feel good story slowly unfolded into this kafkaesque fever dream thread. Simply amazing to read the origins of the many pinside “characters” who have (and those who have not) slowly reversed course over these 50+ drama filled pages.

The horror....the horror......... . . . .

#2880 3 years ago

WOW....WTF was this guy thinking! Here he was stepping up to rally support for a guy he didn't even know!

Ohh wait, that's right....I was basically told to F off and that I never even interacted with him........

Sooooo.....my perception is that the young guy is the one I tried defending. But the older guy who is now a business owner is the one shiting on me. Yep, learned my lesson.

Similar to boilerman, most (not ALL like his) of my downvotes were from defending others; and for most others I don't regret.....this one I do.

Guess what continued to get me was why it couldn't be seen at ALL why I was irritated....ohh well.

Screenshot_2020-08-07-19-33-40 (resized).pngScreenshot_2020-08-07-19-33-40 (resized).png
    #2881 3 years ago

It was good to see that you and pinlink (along with a few others) were on to him from the start.

73316FBC-6741-453B-BE5F-59ABC3C52BC9 (resized).jpeg73316FBC-6741-453B-BE5F-59ABC3C52BC9 (resized).jpeg
    #2882 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rezdog:

It was good to see that you and pinlink (along with a few others) were on to him from the start.[quoted image]

You talking about me? Nah....I believe my comments early on were honestly geared towards people bitching.

I was legit trying to defend and encourage him....turned out I backed the wrong side........and hard to admit.

#2883 3 years ago
    BE7A2D4E-01DA-457E-BDA1-D7995E799F83 (resized).jpegBE7A2D4E-01DA-457E-BDA1-D7995E799F83 (resized).jpeg
    #2884 3 years ago

As long as those aren't hornets!

#2885 3 years ago

Genuinely felt bad for pinsider “Buzz” in that old thread. Steven shut him down for just inquiring about his grandmothers health and well being. In hindsight that may have been the first red flag that something seemed ....let’s say “wrong”

#2886 3 years ago
    Quoted from captainadam_21:

Example:

Quoted from Colsond3:

Without the negativity, although it may sound cheesy, the last few pages of this thread have reminded me why I do like Pinside and why I'm on here. A couple of good laughs (mostly at the expense of Boob's Escalera), good ol friendly ball busting, and just some generalized pinball talk going in any direction. So nice to get a break from reading dramatic B.S.

Oh Colson, little did you know the drama was just beginning!!

#2887 3 years ago

While reading the thread I could almost see a light bulb glow above each and every posters avatars as they realized that something was amiss.

#2888 3 years ago

#2889 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rezdog:

In hindsight that may have been the first red flag that something seemed ....let’s say “wrong”

The flag was dripping red long before that basement flooded. He’d been a cancer on here talking shit and calling people names long before. Go read his terrible EM repair “bible”. All us old people sure loved that.

#2890 3 years ago

Is it better to boast than beg, or is it beg than boast? When confused, do both!

D8BCC045-F798-4E59-BB0E-59975C5B51F0 (resized).pngD8BCC045-F798-4E59-BB0E-59975C5B51F0 (resized).png

#2891 3 years ago

Would anyone like a shirt? I'll put up more of the colorful designs soon. Limited edition, get them now before I turn the webpage into a porn site.

www.paytheboob.com

(Any resemblance to real persons or other real-life entities is purely coincidental. Any resemblance to real persons, dead or alive, or other real-life entities, past or present, is purely coincidental.)

Added over 4 years ago:

Strike out. Cease and desist.

#2892 3 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

It’s better to boast than beg, or is it beg than boast. When confused, do both!
    [quoted image]

Reading anything from him anymore just gives me a headache. Let me know when he jumps to Twitter and is limited to 280 characters.

#2893 3 years ago
    Quoted from yuppicide:

Would anyone like a shirt? I'll put up more of the colorful designs soon. Limited edition, get them now before I turn the webpage into a porn site.
    www.paytheboob.com
    (Any resemblance to real persons or other real-life entities is purely coincidental. Any resemblance to real persons, dead or alive, or other real-life entities, past or present, is purely coincidental.)

I thought you were joking but a quick search proved me wrong.

A55FE223-C3E2-4B51-BE44-B0DD40CB1CB0 (resized).pngA55FE223-C3E2-4B51-BE44-B0DD40CB1CB0 (resized).png
    #2894 3 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Is it better to boast than beg, or is it beg than boast? When confused, do both!
    [quoted image]

Sounds like he's prepping everyone for another GoFundMe round. I've got $20 that says he has one going by Labor Day (Sept 7th). Who else is in? My winnings will go to Boob.

#2895 3 years ago

Any chance of adding
    Gamesuem
    “Fuck you. We have Galaga “
    To the back side of the shirt ?

17A4DC36-A051-4441-AB82-B3C3626C3FE7 (resized).jpeg17A4DC36-A051-4441-AB82-B3C3626C3FE7 (resized).jpeg
    #2896 3 years ago

Holding out for The Mooching T- Shirt.

#2897 3 years ago
    Quoted from NoQuarters:

Holding out for The Mooching T- Shirt.

#2898 3 years ago

#2899 3 years ago

#Adnauseum

#2900 3 years ago

I like the Dunkin themed one, but the dollar sign makes it look like "spaytheboob"

There are 3,944 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 79.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gameseum-gaming-gala-sept-15/page/58?hl=vonpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.