Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,944 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 55 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“When do you expect Gameseum to open for business?”

• Thanksgiving 2018 2 votes
      2%
    • Beginning of 2019 0 votes
    • March 2019 1 vote
      1%
    • April 2019 2 votes
      2%
    • "Summer" 2019 16 votes
      16%
    • It won't, but surely all donated money and machines will be returned. 80 votes
      79%

(101 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).png
    Cyberbullying (resized).jpg
    06937ec6de46e466341c1b9b8e283cebbcdf51fc.png.jpg (resized).png
    6c4f86ab8711c7a3f71270bba621c1c51e279831.png.jpg (resized).png
    e87f011d764ae7b096ba18f74f10cc733a16412b.png.jpg (resized).png
    8E28E40B-E58A-4638-B4A0-6A4614B22CAA (resized).jpeg
    0FD16E5B-57B9-4296-9DE7-9CFAC564067C (resized).jpeg
    B46DA714-CFA6-4780-871A-16917769D91C (resized).jpeg
    0F07A909-BD47-42BA-A82F-74FE65890521 (resized).jpeg
    03F1224B-CCEF-44E0-8F49-9A47491F9049 (resized).jpeg
    Colson (resized).jpeg
    B4F28AA5-7D73-4FF3-9A7A-9AB65282D6E2 (resized).jpeg
    CC92318E-53CA-4CD8-B9A2-1E2F73A4E3D0 (resized).jpeg
    307046CF-33FB-4727-AD75-FDA55BA3DF76 (resized).jpeg
    AB72D8C3-B930-409A-89C0-8033C092E7F2 (resized).jpeg
    75E7F39D-2FCE-4D01-8DBE-4CCB47249F4F (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 3,944 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 79.
    #2651 3 years ago

Holy crap this thread is the biggest shit show on pinside and no other thread even comes close! It literally makes my head hurt just reading it. WOW....JUST WOW LOL!!

#unfuckingbelievable

#2652 3 years ago

When you do a good deed for someone or give cash to a good cause you get blessed right back, sometimes double. It doesn't matter if the favor was given to a charlatan. The onus is on the receiver to do right with what he received.
    Everyone has to forgive this Guy, so we can warrant someone forgiving us when we screw up.
    Do you have to do Business with him? No, just forgive him and walk away, shake the dust off your boots and move on.

#2653 3 years ago
    Quoted from tslayer71:

I don't understand why the moderators let the gameseum account remain active. Steven has told us how awful pinside is and he's doing great business. Why does he need to be on pinside?

Its possible that this Guy will still be in the Arcade Business years from now, when a lot of this mess will be forgotten. By 40 he could be a Distributor, have a Nationwide chain of Arcades or CEO of one of the minor Pinball Manufacturers. Pinside needs longevity too, if the whole Scene survives it may take a very different form from 2020.
    I say this simply because he (theoretically) has time on his side and a stubbornness that may be essential to survive.
    It matters not one whit if I like him or agree with how he does things.

#2654 3 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Holy crap this thread is the biggest shit show on pinside and no other thread even comes close! It literally makes my head hurt just reading it. WOW....JUST WOW LOL!!
    #unfuckingbelievable

Oh yeah, and when I say that this is the biggest shit show on Pinside by a mile, that's saying a hell of a lot!

#2655 3 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Its possible that this Guy will still be in the Arcade Business years from now, when a lot of this mess will be forgotten. By 40 he could be a Distributor, have a Nationwide chain of Arcades or CEO of one of the minor Pinball Manufacturers. Pinside needs longevity too, if the whole Scene survives it may take a very different form from 2020.
    I say this simply because he (theoretically) has time on his side and a stubbornness that may be essential to survive.
    It matters not one whit if I like him or agree with how he does things.

Can you imagine what a business email from this guy would read like?

But honestly this thing just needs to die... i can. Afford all this free rent we’re giving him in our heads..l *rolleyes*

#2656 3 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Oh yeah, and when I say that this is the biggest shit show on Pinside by a mile, that's saying a hell of a lot!

Seems to be a common theme for anything otaku is involved in.

#2657 3 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

I just remembered that Steven never bought me the lunch he promised me 7 years ago at the York Pinball Show when he was 15...that piece of TRASH! With interest, I figure he owes me FIVE lunches now!

Quoted from toddtuckey:

And I suppose to wait three years to tell the pinside world is hunky dory too?

Quoted from toddtuckey:

I should add that I also tear tags off of mattresses too.

C'mon, Todd. While your loyalty to Steven is admirable , there was a time that you thought Andrew "Punny Factory" MacBain also was a great guy.

Love your YouTube Channel.

#2659 3 years ago

I can't wait to comment on Mrs Otaku's diatribe clone posts as "YZFWIFE"

#2660 3 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

We start seeing stuff like that and next thing you know there's going to be a "MrsXeXpinball"

#2661 3 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

It literally makes my head hurt just reading it.

Mine too. I knew I would regret clicking on this thread... and boy do I regret it.

The fact that neither side (Pinside or Otaku) can seem to let the other side have the last word (no matter how long and/or self-serving that word is) pretty much guarantees this thing will go on forever. Literally forever. Let's all get out while we can and drain this thing and let the thread die.

Life is way too short for this stuff. Play some pinball.

homer-bushes (resized).pnghomer-bushes (resized).png
    #2662 3 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

My wife's had a Pinside account for years but she would never bother reading this thread. She hears enough people complain about Steven at every local pinball event we attend.

#2663 3 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Were you here for all the GRC drama? That guy had like 12 accounts also.

#2664 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gameseum:

This isn't Steven nor his fiancee

Fiancee? I thought she was his wife? Wow seems even Stephen supposed close friends and advisors are confused with his situation.

#2665 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Fiancee? I thought she was his wife? Wow seems even Stephen supposed close friends and advisors are confused with his situation.

Impossible to keep all the lies or stories straight. Grifting is Hard.

( Harder than pinball )

#2666 3 years ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

Were you here for all the GRC drama? That guy had like 12 accounts also.

Lol I dont think so. I can't get the image out of my head of seeing Beezleboob's $3500 Escelara bouncing down the stairs with a pinball machine strapped to it.....wow!

#2667 3 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Lol I dont think so. I can't get the image out of my head of seeing Beezleboob's $3500 Escelara bouncing down the stairs with a pinball machine strapped to it.....wow!

Think about Steven claiming the pin was not damaged yet the Boobs Escalara was severely damaged..........impact must have been epic.

#2668 3 years ago

Folks, we have 1 of 2 things going on here. Steve and "whomever" else is posting from Gameseum is either delusional or trying to troll. Either way, it is a horrible look and they need to stop before they damage their reputation further. So here is some free advice for Steven, but I don't trust that he is either smart enough or self-aware to take it: #paytheboob and then never post again. It's that simple.

Typical PR playbook is that you either acknowledge bad press and drop it or just ignore it from the get go. By going on these screeds all you do is hurting yourselves and giving fresh meat to the masses. Nothing that you or your "proxies" say trying to justify your behavior is going to make things better or change people's opinions on you unless you do the right thing. Make Randy whole, and go away. You will preserve some dignity and this will blow over. If not, it doesn't.

Don't even think about not making Randy whole. You will never win this battle. You have the perception of a self-centered, narcissistic brat who is ungrateful and unaware. The perception of Randy is that he is a great guy who works hard to have the things that he has. He tried to help somebody out and this is how he is repaid. You taking advantage of a teacher who was trying to help you will be your albatross.

Steven has tried to spin this left and right to deflect blame but the simple, correct, and best answer is to acknowledge the issue, rectify it asap, and drop it. Although you might not win back opinion from all folks, people will acknowledge that you did the right thing, which does have merit.

And for "whomever" was saying that Steve has a good reputation outside of Pinside I challenge you to prove it. The only way to do that is make Randy whole.

#2669 3 years ago

If he was a real social media expert, as he claims to be, he would understand the power of brevity. Businesses do stupid stuff all of the time and Gameseum has definitely done plenty of dumb stuff. Admit fault, make it right, apologize, move on. Steve's approach is to indulge and provide way more information than necessary, deflect, sort of apologize but not really, make it right (kind of), place blame, add fuel to the fire, hurl insults, complain that people don't know the whole story.

We don't need to know the whole story. Admit fault, fix it, end it. Businesses should treat problems like it is Twitter and not a blog. Talk less.

talkless.giftalkless.gif
    #2670 3 years ago
    Quoted from ISayIts4MyKids:

2. You couldn't find his address.

Interesting that he knew boobs address well enough to pick up the escalara.

#2671 3 years ago

Selective amnesia it happens all the time to those expecting exposure.

#2672 3 years ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

And for "whomever" was saying that Steve has a good reputation outside of Pinside I challenge you to prove it. The only way to do that is make Randy whole.

Didn’t things on KLOV end poorly also?

#2673 3 years ago
    Quoted from albummydavis:

Dunno. Not on KLOV.

#2674 3 years ago
    Quoted from albummydavis:

Yeah that was another shitshow he created and then crapped on members trying to help him. It's the same old crap, that old guys don't know anything and don't understand how social media works and this site sucks. This same asshat copied and pasted, (plagarized) some good pages from PinRepair and more or less published it as his own work. Then his business plan was to sell those instructions. He got called out and I'm not sure where that went. Every time he gets good advice he trashes it. Quite often he struggles financially when he claims how successful he is only to be followed by a gofundme page. I post here because of the entertainment value. I don't hate him or want his business to fail. I only had one interaction with him, not favorable. He borrowed some Klein pliers in Allentown, then instead of finding me to hand them back he tossed them under my machine in free play. That pretty much sums him up. Let me borrow from you and I won't bother to thank you or to properly return an item. 30 dollar pliers, 2000$ Escalara, same result. Witnessed some of the other shit he pulled in Allentown. Bottom line is #Paytheboob.

#2675 3 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Yeah that was another shitshow he created and then crapped on members trying to help him. It's the same old crap, that old guys don't know anything and don't understand how social media works and this site sucks. This same asshat copied and pasted, (plagarized) some good pages from PinRepair and more or less published it as his own work. Then his business plan was to sell those instructions. He got called out and I'm not sure where that went. Every time he gets good advice he trashes it. Quite often he struggles financially when he claims how successful he is only to be followed by a gofundme page. I post here because of the entertainment value. I don't hate him or want his business to fail. I only had one interaction with him, not favorable. He borrowed some Klein pliers in Allentown, then instead of finding me to hand them back he tossed them under my machine in free play. That pretty much sums him up. Let me borrow from you and I won't bother to thank you or to properly return an item. 30 dollar pliers, 2000$ Escalara, same result. Witnessed some of the other shit he pulled in Allentown. Bottom line is Paytheboob.

Eagerly awaiting not reading several 10,009 word salads from 4 different pinside accounts explaining every detail of “The Pliers Incident” and why it is actually your fault that the pliers got tossed carelessly under your game. And why did you wait 3 years to tell us?!?!

#2676 3 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

OMG, Mrs. Otaku Is equally long winded. Can we get a cliffs notes? Also did the same thing. "Our one post on this topic" followed by..... Another post on this topic. This is classic.

I don't think we need the Writing Pattern Analysts from Quantico to realize that Gamesmeum account is being written by the same delusional individual.

#paytheboob
    #Stoplying
    #GrowtheFup
    #Thisisnotstephenisbullshit
    #itsyouStephenweknowit
    #stopmooching

#2677 3 years ago

I don't have the link, but anyone remember that time that a pinsider who was a forensic analysis outted one of Kaneda's fake accounts by comparing his posts? Good times.

#2678 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Eagerly awaiting not reading several 10,009 word salads from 4 different pinside accounts explaining every detail of “The Pliers Incident” and why it is actually your fault that the pliers got tossed carelessly under your game. And why did you wait 3 years to tell us?!?!

Well I won't see it Levi, Every account he creates I block. I don't need an eye-ache reading his manifestos. I blocked Stephen on Facebook too. You are correct on 3 years that was 2017 when I watched this Dweeb buy that Buccaneer after robbing people with the flooded basement bullshit.

#2679 3 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Neither can I.

Looking on the bright side, if his aim was to get me to think about him every time I use it, then mission accomplished. That fucked up part keeps making a sound everytime it goes around in a wonky circle: O-ta-ku-o-ta-ku-o-ta-ku...

#2680 3 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Well I won't see it Levi, Every account he creates I block. I don't need an eye-ache reading his manifestos. I blocked Stephen on Facebook too. You are correct on 3 years that was 2017 when I watched this Dweeb buy that Buccaneer after robbing people with the flooded basement bullshit.

No that was HIS personal money not the flooded basement money from 10 days earlier. Is that so hard to understand?! When pinside gave him $400 they did it to fix the basement and that’s what happened. It DIDNT buy the $400 Team One he bought a week later.

It’s so simple!!!

#2681 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

No that was HIS personal money not the flooded basement money from 10 days earlier. Is that so hard to understand?! When pinside gave him $400 they did it to fix the basement and that’s what happened. It DIDNT buy the $400 Team One he bought a week later.
    It’s so simple!!!

I think it was $600 he got from Pinside. $20 of that was from me. I'm so glad I didn't send him a hundo like I was going to.

#2682 3 years ago

I was waffling on that PayPal button too. Chose $40 to see what would happen. Really surprised I didn’t get a thank you. Could of been more on the way. I did get an insult a few weeks later. Many people donated more than me.

#2683 3 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

I was waffling on that PayPal button too. Chose $40 to see what would happen. Really surprised I didn’t get a thank you. Could of been more on the way. I did get an insult a few weeks later. Many people donated more than me.

He didn't even thank the people who gave him money?!

#2684 3 years ago
    Quoted from captainadam_21:

He didn't even thank the people who gave him money?!

I can't speak for everyone else, but he didn't thank me. Not that I was looking for any thanks, but it would have been nice.

#2685 3 years ago

Should of given the money to a hard working, street panhandler. Probably would of made their day.

#2686 3 years ago

Back during his 'great flood' days:

I was tight on extra cash at that time, so I sent him some correspondence at least encouraging him and wishing him best and saying sorry I couldn't give or I would have.

Even shared some own person hardship experiences (health and other stuff) in messages to let him know he wasn't alone.

He couldn't be bothered to even respond to me; and at this time, I hadn't done anything other than encourage and defend him back then.

I'm pretty sure I have heard others say they were never acknowledged for their efforts either...

#2687 3 years ago

And lets not forget the dog is dying and needs surgery gambit

#2688 3 years ago

Was this Steven? You'd think maybe he would be expecting a settlement.

https://lancaster.crimewatchpa.com/ephratapd/10338/cases/crash-pedestrian-struck

#2689 3 years ago
    Quoted from okorange:

Was this Steven? You'd think maybe he would be expecting a settlement.
    https://lancaster.crimewatchpa.com/ephratapd/10338/cases/crash-pedestrian-struck

Yupp, the one and only. I'm sure he got something.

#2690 3 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Yupp, the one and only. I'm sure he got something.

Hopefully Steven had no long term injuries like some of these poor folks...

#2691 3 years ago

For fans of Saul!!

#2692 3 years ago

So what did they send you??

#2693 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It’s so simple!!!

It wasn’t a team one I saw the purchase.

#2694 3 years ago
    Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Did Stephen pop out of the box to help? Was there at least a box?

#2695 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Was there at least a box?

5041936E-F878-490A-A42A-467AF6052596.gif5041936E-F878-490A-A42A-467AF6052596.gif
    #2696 3 years ago
    Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Didn't get anything yet. I would have posted if I had. Looks like it's been delayed a day if you believe the tracking info. Bigger question: What happened to the $100 he sent and proved he sent with a screen shot?

6d79b5193f76be005bfd49f8170a5441fb1b4cbe (resized).png6d79b5193f76be005bfd49f8170a5441fb1b4cbe (resized).png
    #2697 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Didn't get anything yet. I would have posted if I had. Looks like it's been delayed a day if you believe the tracking info. Bigger question: What happened to the $100 he sent and proved he sent with a screen shot?

Maybe he found a last minute 100 dollar deal on another duplicate game...

#2698 3 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

Maybe he found a last minute 100 dollar deal on another duplicate game..

Spent on some of that new fangled star wars social media stuff we don't understand

#2699 3 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

[quoted image]

Looks like an unboxing I'm glad I missed!

#2700 3 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

[quoted image]

Recently did one of those cancer screening tests you have to mail back in....

I couldn't stop singing in my head 'it's my S*!T in a box' for like 3 days....

There are 3,944 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 79.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gameseum-gaming-gala-sept-15/page/54?hl=ericc123 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.