Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,944 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 55 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“When do you expect Gameseum to open for business?”

• Thanksgiving 2018 2 votes
      2%
    • Beginning of 2019 0 votes
    • March 2019 1 vote
      1%
    • April 2019 2 votes
      2%
    • "Summer" 2019 16 votes
      16%
    • It won't, but surely all donated money and machines will be returned. 80 votes
      79%

(101 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).png
    Cyberbullying (resized).jpg
    06937ec6de46e466341c1b9b8e283cebbcdf51fc.png.jpg (resized).png
    6c4f86ab8711c7a3f71270bba621c1c51e279831.png.jpg (resized).png
    e87f011d764ae7b096ba18f74f10cc733a16412b.png.jpg (resized).png
    8E28E40B-E58A-4638-B4A0-6A4614B22CAA (resized).jpeg
    0FD16E5B-57B9-4296-9DE7-9CFAC564067C (resized).jpeg
    B46DA714-CFA6-4780-871A-16917769D91C (resized).jpeg
    0F07A909-BD47-42BA-A82F-74FE65890521 (resized).jpeg
    03F1224B-CCEF-44E0-8F49-9A47491F9049 (resized).jpeg
    Colson (resized).jpeg
    B4F28AA5-7D73-4FF3-9A7A-9AB65282D6E2 (resized).jpeg
    CC92318E-53CA-4CD8-B9A2-1E2F73A4E3D0 (resized).jpeg
    307046CF-33FB-4727-AD75-FDA55BA3DF76 (resized).jpeg
    AB72D8C3-B930-409A-89C0-8033C092E7F2 (resized).jpeg
    75E7F39D-2FCE-4D01-8DBE-4CCB47249F4F (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 3,944 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 79.
    #2601 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gameseum:

Additionally, it is to our surprise that at no time in that post did Steven claim he dropped the handtruck whatsoever, only the machine on it, which we feel weakens the entire story that this post sparked a thought process, especially given the year and a half gap at which time the post would have surely been buried.
    It has been a repeated accusation that Steven "did not tell Beelzeboob of the incident, but was dumb enough to make a post that he had dropped the handtruck down the stairs"... this is now clearly not the case, to our surprise.
    There's actually no mention of the handtruck going down the stairs prior to October 2019 anywhere. For all we knew then, the machine lerched forward as they tend to do, and the machine flew off without the handtruck... and that's how that post comes off. That was apparently not the case, but still. It's very misquoted.

You have a terrible habit of “unabomber” type narcissism. You want to do questionable things and get away with it, but you ALSO want to write 10,000 word screeds bragging about all the awesome stuff you’ve done, which inevitable always reveals your deceit.

If you mooched hundreds of
    Dollars from strangers based upon a sob story about your grandma, great. That’s what go fund me is for, getting money with a story. But for god’s sake don’t come in here 2 weeks later bragging about all the awesome pinball machines you bought 2 days ago. It’ll come back to bite you.

If you want to borrow a stranger’s new $2,000 appliance, and then drop it down the stairs with a beat to shit Chicago coin Blue Max strapped to it, and then return it without mentioning it...don’t post publicly - even if it’s 2 years later - a full confession and expect that the owner isn’t going to get upset.

Why is this so hard to grasp? You can’t have your cake and eat it too - either go with sneaky and quiet or honest and loud, it will work out much better for you in the long run.

#2602 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gameseum:

This isn't Steven nor his fiancee (who is not involved whatsoever), and I've been asked to speak on Steven's behalf, speaking with Steven in the process.
    Steven said he would like you to accept the parts, and request his assistance if you need help installing them.
    It just isn't exactly fair that he continues to be buried despite doing the right thing, when all the facts are there for people to see, and it is now becoming clear the situation is a lot less one-sided. He never wrote the dropping the handtruck post in the manner you described over the years (and solely talked about dropping a pinball machine), he tried repeatedly to privately compensate you which was denied, he was legitimately unaware of any damage for several years, and you repeatedly ghosted the situation over the period of several years, which is fine, but not fine when you very publicly decide to change your mind without even attempting to message Steven privately first.
    In 2017, he had no reason to suspect any damage, because it was only 3-4 stairs, and the handtruck pulled forward, fell on top of the machine, left it floating in the air strapped to the machine, and from what those witnessing it saw, never even touched the ground. It tipped forward with the machine and was over very quickly and uneventfully, in the air on top of the machine. Him or anybody else who witnessed the incident would have had absolutely no reason to suspect any damage, so you can't blame him for that either. It was very anticlimatic, and Steven just put it upright and continued using it without issue.
    For instance, the pinball machine, which took the fall, was still in good enough condition to be used without any kind of repair whatsoever. It was a very minor fall, whereas I think people here think it was down an entire staircase. This was a split-level New Jersey home with only four measly steps leading to the basement, and thus the fall was very minor, with no reason to suspect damage, especially with how it landed in the air and seemed to have never made impact anywhere.
    While Steven has admitted fault just based on assuming that's what it must have been and trusting your/Randy's intuition, there is generally no other reason for him or the people that were there to suspect that is where the damage was caused, and he still is unable to pinpoint how it may have happened. It's still all very possible this isn't where the damage occured, but naturally is the most reasonable explanation.
    Under the heat of 2017 Pinside watching the situation and borrowing process closely, and feeling there was no damage and no reason to suspect any, I think you are allowing him too few reasons on why he wouldn't tell you. If you were in his shoes, assessed no damage and continued to use the equipment for several days without issue, and it was a minor fall, with several hundred people awaiting a detailed summary of the borrowing process, would YOU tell? He barely felt it was an issue himself, as the fall was relatively minor, and we are all genuinely surprised to hear years later that there was damage. He just picked it up and kept using it... and there was not that "Oh shit I gotta not tell him that" moment you are expecting, and I think rather than actively trying to hide it from you, it slipped his mind because it was so minor. Have you ever considered that?
    Steven is nothing close to a villain, even in this situation. It's been very blown out of proportions, was an accident in both regards, and Steven is beyond happy to just make things right and respects you Randy... always has.
    Good day, and we all look forward to this ending amicably.

Blah blah freakin blah!!!

Not steve or his wife? (Mom?)....

Were you there to witness what you are saying or inspect equipment?

#bangameseumaccount

#2603 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You can’t have your cake and eat it too

I beg to differ he has two accounts for just this purpose.

#2604 3 years ago

Dang it Levi! Why are you giving him such good advice for free?! Hehe. Luckily he won't listen but you are 100% correct.

His ability to hold diametrically opposed truths in his head at the same time really shatters my understanding of how humans work. For instance:
    1. I make as much as a surgeon
    2. Here is my gofundme
    3. I mean I'm doing great right now but it's for the future

#2605 3 years ago
    Quoted from ISayIts4MyKids:

"Steve-aseum",
    1. You dropped the machine, damaged it and didn't tell Boob.
    That is first rate scummery right there. Any delay in information being relayed to you is YOUR fault! When you treat someone like that they aren't eager to interact with you! Do you understand that there is probably a large part of Boob that would rather just live with a broken Escalera or buy the parts himself rather than deal with you!?
    2. You couldn't find his address.
    Do you really believe this crap? You could have posted on Pinside and found his info in 2 minutes. Afterall you are sooooo internet savvy
    3. You think this should be handled privately "like men"
    Pedantic and more BS. I am sure the only reason you are doing anything to take Leo care of Boob is because Pinside made such a big deal of it. Your two firing neurons finally put one and one together and realized pooping on him would eventually be bad for your business.
    4. Where's the check you supposedly sent? Liar?
    This is all YOUR fault. You are not a victim. You are an entitled brat.
    #paytheboob
    #growup

Isn’t there also a post where he admits,behind Boobs back, that he once dropped one and it was easily damaged. It was at this point that I think which Boob got upset and realized that Stephen knew all along he had damaged it?

#2606 3 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

Blah blah freakin blah!!!

Not steve or his wife? (Mom?)....

Were you there to witness what you are saying or inspect equipment?

#bangameseumaccount

They all must have had the same English teacher in school, there writing style is identical.

#2607 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

I beg to differ he has two accounts for just this purpose.

Remember all of the Kaneda sock puppets? He never tipped his hat and always pretended to be other people and each account was swiftly banned when they figured it out.

Steve - ever the genius - figured how
    To do it and get away with it. Just don’t pretend you are someone else and alternym in broad daylight! They said he was crazy, but he cracked the magic formula!

#2608 3 years ago

Makes me wonder what his friends are like. Everyone sees machine and Escalera fall downstairs.

Steven and friends stare at each other wide eyed:

"Still looks minty fresh to me!"

I guess if you ever buy a game from Steven you have to ask every single question possible because unless something's actually broken in half he won't see any reason to mention it. So Steven, was this game every dropped down the stairs? Used as a surfboard? Boat anchor?

Haha. What am I saying. Why would he sell a game when he can always start a gofundmooch?

#2609 3 years ago

Steven after selling the pinball machine:

Buyer: "You said this machine was Home Use Only"

Steven: "It is! I only dropped it down the stairs at home. It was never dropped down the stairs on route"

#2610 3 years ago

Makes me wonder what his friends are like. Everyone sees machine and Escalera fall downstairs.
    Steven and friends stare at each other wide eyed:
    "Still looks minty fresh to me!"
    I guess if you ever buy a game from Steven you have to ask every single question possible because unless something's actually broken in half he won't see any reason to mention it. So Steven, was this game every dropped down the stairs? Used as a surfboard? Boat anchor?
    Haha. What am I saying. Why would he sell a game when he can always start a gofundmooch?

Lol. I looked at a used car from a guy like that once.

He told me it has no mechanical issues or fluid problems. I drove it around a couple blocks and brake locked up on it. I limped it back to him and asked; He informed me I must have done something.

While it was sitting in his drive and we were talking, I noticed it began leaking coolant a fair amount on ground. I mentioned how he said it didn't have any mechanical issues or fluid problems. His response........'well, you didn't specifically ask about the radiator; yeah it needs a new one'. WTF....I tried reasoning with guy and he got pissy at me, went on and on, and said if I'm worried about specific problems I need to ask.

I offered a reduced amount on the vehicle to cover repairing these items and he got INSANE defensive and balled me out until I finally just got in my car and left....

Moral of the story....I went away and realized that's not the type of person to do business with....

#2611 3 years ago

Steven after selling the pinball machine:
    Buyer: "You said this machine was Home Use Only"
    Steven: "It is! I only dropped it down the stairs at home. It was never dropped down the stairs on route"

#2612 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gameseum:

This isn't Steven nor his fiancee (who is not involved whatsoever), and I've been asked to speak on Steven's behalf, speaking with Steven in the process.
    Steven said he would like you to accept the parts, and request his assistance if you need help installing them.
    It just isn't exactly fair that he continues to be buried despite doing the right thing, when all the facts are there for people to see, and it is now becoming clear the situation is a lot less one-sided. He never wrote the dropping the handtruck post in the manner you described over the years (and solely talked about dropping a pinball machine), he tried repeatedly to privately compensate you which was denied, he was legitimately unaware of any damage for several years, and you repeatedly ghosted the situation over the period of several years, which is fine, but not fine when you very publicly decide to change your mind without even attempting to message Steven privately first.
    In 2017, he had no reason to suspect any damage, because it was only 3-4 stairs, and the handtruck pulled forward, fell on top of the machine, left it floating in the air strapped to the machine, and from what those witnessing it saw, never even touched the ground. It tipped forward with the machine and was over very quickly and uneventfully, in the air on top of the machine. Him or anybody else who witnessed the incident would have had absolutely no reason to suspect any damage, so you can't blame him for that either. It was very anticlimatic, and Steven just put it upright and continued using it without issue.
    For instance, the pinball machine, which took the fall, was still in good enough condition to be used without any kind of repair whatsoever. It was a very minor fall, whereas I think people here think it was down an entire staircase. This was a split-level New Jersey home with only four measly steps leading to the basement, and thus the fall was very minor, with no reason to suspect damage, especially with how it landed in the air and seemed to have never made impact anywhere.
    While Steven has admitted fault just based on assuming that's what it must have been and trusting your/Randy's intuition, there is generally no other reason for him or the people that were there to suspect that is where the damage was caused, and he still is unable to pinpoint how it may have happened. It's still all very possible this isn't where the damage occured, but naturally is the most reasonable explanation.
    Under the heat of 2017 Pinside watching the situation and borrowing process closely, and feeling there was no damage and no reason to suspect any, I think you are allowing him too few reasons on why he wouldn't tell you. If you were in his shoes, assessed no damage and continued to use the equipment for several days without issue, and it was a minor fall, with several hundred people awaiting a detailed summary of the borrowing process, would YOU tell? He barely felt it was an issue himself, as the fall was relatively minor, and we are all genuinely surprised to hear years later that there was damage. He just picked it up and kept using it... and there was not that "Oh shit I gotta not tell him that" moment you are expecting, and I think rather than actively trying to hide it from you, it slipped his mind because it was so minor. Have you ever considered that?
    Steven is nothing close to a villain, even in this situation. It's been very blown out of proportions, was an accident in both regards, and Steven is beyond happy to just make things right and respects you Randy... always has.
    Good day, and we all look forward to this ending amicably.

I just got home after going for a drive to lower my blood pressure and I figured out what was really bothering me:

Steven, if you actually did send me the parts (because I don't know where that check you supposedly sent went to), then you actually stepped up and did the right thing after all this time. It was positive karma coming your way, and the people on this site would have said good on you and let this thread die a peaceful death.

But then you come back on here (or your wife, mother, neighbor, homeless man on the street) under another account and stir shit up by placing the blame on ME somehow...and you were in the clear! SMH

The ability to undo the good that you do for others by not knowing when to shut your mouth is a rare talent, my friend.

#2613 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I just got home after going for a drive to lower my blood pressure and I figured out what was really bothering me:
    Steven, if you actually did send me the parts (because I don't know where that check you supposedly sent went to), then you had actually stepped up and did the right thing after all this time. It was positive karma coming your way, and the people on this site would have said good on you and let this thread die a peaceful death.
    But then you come back on here (or your wife, mother, neighbor, homeless man on the street) under another account and stir shit up by placing the blame on ME somehow...and you were in the clear! SMH
    The ability to undo anything good that you do for others by not knowing when to shut your mouth? That's a rare talent, my friend.

Your ending emoji made me think of less painful lessons than all of this....and this one only took a couple explanations...

4e8f490c-26cc-4736-919e-a32cfbcd9c88_screenshot (resized).jpg4e8f490c-26cc-4736-919e-a32cfbcd9c88_screenshot (resized).jpg

#2614 3 years ago

Boob,

I totally get where you are coming from. Steven has the rare ability to see things ONLY from his point of view. He effortlessly starts and stops the narrative wherever he sees fit. I like to use a Star Wars analogy to describe this behavior. For example if you start watching Star Wars when there is only 15 minutes left the rebels look like real jerks. They blow up the Deathstar (sorry! Spoiler alert!) then have a party. But that kinda misses the whole Imperial forces doing a bunch of bad stuff part.

Anyway I have experienced this behavior before and I find it quite disorienting. I am sorry it happened to you. You did nothing wrong. I mean maybe other than not listening to your wife... hehe

#2615 3 years ago

#2616 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You have a terrible habit of “unabomber” type narcissism. You want to do questionable things and get away with it, but you ALSO want to write 10,000 word screeds bragging about all the awesome stuff you’ve done, which inevitable always reveals your deceit.
    If you mooched hundreds of
    Dollars from strangers based upon a sob story about your grandma, great. That’s what go fund me is for, getting money with a story. But for god’s sake don’t come in here 2 weeks later bragging about all the awesome pinball machines you bought 2 days ago. It’ll come back to bite you.
    If you want to borrow a stranger’s new $2,000 appliance, and then drop it down the stairs with a beat to shit Chicago coin Blue Max strapped to it, and then return it without mentioning it...don’t post publicly - even if it’s 2 years later - a full confession and expect that the owner isn’t going to get upset.
    Why is this so hard to grasp? You can’t have your cake and eat it too - either go with sneaky and quiet or honest and loud, it will work out much better for you in the long run.

That sums up everything quite well.

#2617 3 years ago
    Quoted from XeXPinball:

I'm not Otaku. I type too little, and I'm 32, not 16.

Remember when this now blocked account claimed they weren't Otaku either?

#2618 3 years ago

I'm surprised anyone from Gamenauseum has time to post anything what with tens of thousands patrons busting the doors down just to get in everyday.

#2619 3 years ago
    Quoted from dontfeed:

I'm surprised anyone from Gamenauseum has time to post anything what with tens of thousands patrons busting the doors down just to get in everyday.

And I'm surprised its 'not his wife' posting since the only gameseum business post specifically said it was 'MRS. gameseums' account

Is it a business account? Or someone elses personal account?

Screenshot_2020-07-26-15-06-32 (resized).pngScreenshot_2020-07-26-15-06-32 (resized).png

#2620 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gameseum:

Since you are Steven's liaison can you get a message to him from me?

telegram (resized).jpgtelegram (resized).jpg
    #2621 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Steven, if you actually did send me the parts (because I don't know where that check you supposedly sent went to), then you actually stepped up and did the right thing after all this time. It was positive karma coming your way, and the people on this site would have said good on you and let this thread die a peaceful death.
    The ability to undo the good that you do for others by not knowing when to shut your mouth is a rare talent, my friend.

Exactly... they have no clue how to act. What could have been reasonable closure to move forward was ruined by them simply opening their mouth. Fcking clueless

#2622 3 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

And I'm surprised its 'not his wife' posting since the only gameseum business post specifically said it was 'MRS. gameseums' account
    [quoted image]

Correct. And can I add that this post from Gameseum REALLY creeped me out...

Quoted from Gameseum:

Additionally, it is to our surprise that at no time in that post did Steven claim he dropped the handtruck whatsoever, only the machine on it, which we feel weakens the entire story

Who the fuck is WE if it's his wife's account?

EDIT: I just saw that he dropped the machine, not the Escalera itself that it was strapped to. He should take that magic show on the road.

#2623 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Correct. And can I add that this post REALLY creeped me out...

Who the fuck is WE if it's his wife's account?

You mean theirs creeped you out? Not mine RIGHT!!!?

#2624 3 years ago

Steven has the rare ability to see things ONLY from his point of view. He effortlessly starts and stops the narrative wherever he sees fit.

Well my two cents is that unfortunately this is most people. People often have little ability to put themselves in others places. But yeah he has demonstrated it in spades. He has no rare abilities at all, except that in the face of not one, not 5, but 50 people all saying the same thing, he is not swayed in any manner at all. Yes 50 people telling you are wrong and holding firm, perhaps that is some rarified narcissistic talent right there.

#2625 3 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

You mean theirs creeped you out? Not mine RIGHT!!!?

Correct. Edited for clarity.

#2626 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Correct. Edited for clarity.

Your check is in the mail for correcting that

#2627 3 years ago

I don't understand why the moderators let the gameseum account remain active. Steven has told us how awful pinside is and he's doing great business. Why does he need to be on pinside?

#2628 3 years ago

Can someone clarify this for me...

If you were, say the king of social media, how low should your approval ratio go on your "business" profile before you start thinking the problem may be you....or that you aren't making yourself look better?

Or do you just tell the community, that your business caters to, to basically stick it because you prefer to feel you're bigger than the Beatles (my words there....only ever heard how they earn as much as surgeons with tens of thousands of happy customers)?
    Screenshot_2020-07-26-15-44-58 (resized).pngScreenshot_2020-07-26-15-44-58 (resized).png

#2629 3 years ago
    Quoted from tslayer71:

I don't understand why the moderators let the gameseum account remain active. Steven has told us how awful pinside is and he's doing great business. Why does he need to be on pinside?

It boggles the fucking mind the shit he's got away with in his 3 or 4 short years here.

SOmehow it seems like decades.

#2630 3 years ago

What surprises me most is someone has yet to buy out the Google AdWords for Gameseum and point it here or somewhere else creative.

#2631 3 years ago

#2632 3 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

[quoted image]

Well, give Stephen one thing, he found a wife, a grandma, a mom, and other friends that he hasn't screwed over bad enough yet or subjected to 10,000 word screeds to drive them all away. Lord help them all if it ever comes to that.

#2633 3 years ago

I would love for the mods to chime in as to why the business account hasn't been banned. If I made another account and posted anywhere on Pinside, I'd be instabanned. Since when do the rules not apply to everyone? We should all make unbannable business accounts and make our first post a for sale post for a shitty game at triple the going rate. Then come in here a say whatever the hell we want. Since that's how it works around here.

#2634 3 years ago
    Quoted from edward472:

I would love for the mods to chime in as to why the business account hasn't been banned. If I made another account and posted anywhere on Pinside, I'd be instabanned. Since when do the rules not apply to everyone? We should all make unbannable business accounts and make our first post a for sale post for a shitty game at triple the going rate. Then come in here a say whatever the hell we want. Since that's how it works around here.

Pure supposition on my part but I'm guessing because the account is in Mrs. name she has not been banned and is free to post. I can't see any other path that makes sense other than that. I don't know of any rules that exclude third party use of your account or they'd be banned.

#2635 3 years ago

The Todd thing is easy to figure out. I'm sure Steven gets tech support from Todd and his guys. He buys pins/vids from Todd and he's not gonna bite the hand that feeds him...

#2636 3 years ago
    Quoted from tslayer71:

The Todd thing is easy to figure out.

I prefer not to let my mind wander to such dark places.

#2637 3 years ago

#2638 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Pure supposition on my part but I'm guessing because the account is in Mrs. name she has not been banned and is free to post. I can't see any other path that makes sense other than that.

Good to know. My wife will making an account that totally isn't me tonight. Hell might as well get my mom in on this loophole while I'm at it. If you see someone posting under the name NotEdward472, that's my wife. ReallyNotEdward472 will be my mom. Edward472! will be a guy I hire through fiver so that I can talk through him to all of you. Again totally not me.

#2639 3 years ago
    Quoted from edward472:

Not only that but there’s at least one shill account.

#2640 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I prefer not to let my mind wander to such dark places.

I’ve already figured there’s some pegging

#2641 3 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

I’ve already figured there’s some pegging

The term pegging is used in peoplesoft (supply chain software). Used to be a cute blonde office lady at my work who used it.

It was all I could do to keep a straight face every time she talked about how she loved pegging!

#2642 3 years ago
    F34B9052-2D1A-4752-982B-96A2737E9D5C (resized).jpegF34B9052-2D1A-4752-982B-96A2737E9D5C (resized).jpeg
    #2643 3 years ago

OMG, Mrs. Otaku Is equally long winded. Can we get a cliffs notes? Also did the same thing. "Our one post on this topic" followed by..... Another post on this topic. This is classic.

#2644 3 years ago
    Quoted from edward472:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/forum/moderator-feedback
    Start a thread with the mods and ask.

#2645 3 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

OMG, Mrs. Otaku Is equally long winded. Can we get a cliffs notes? Also did the same thing. "Our one post on this topic" followed by..... Another post on this topic. This is classic.

5 key post would cover the entirety of what they both had to say.

#2646 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

5 key post would cover the entirety of what they both had to say.

Liars?

#2647 3 years ago

I stand corrected 1Key post.

#2649 3 years ago

“Mrs.”? Or is it?

#2650 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gameseum:

Wanted to make our one post on the matter to address some things...

I pretty much only lurk ... but I lurk a ton and read a ton. And this may be the most offensive post I’ve ever seen on pinside.

Some call it gaslighting. South Park hilariously called it mental gymnastics. Insert ‘didn’t break that escalera’ where Kyle says ‘helped write that joke’ in this clip —

There are 3,944 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 79.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gameseum-gaming-gala-sept-15/page/53?hl=joshpa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.