Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,944 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 55 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“When do you expect Gameseum to open for business?”

• Thanksgiving 2018 2 votes
      2%
    • Beginning of 2019 0 votes
    • March 2019 1 vote
      1%
    • April 2019 2 votes
      2%
    • "Summer" 2019 16 votes
      16%
    • It won't, but surely all donated money and machines will be returned. 80 votes
      79%

(101 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).png
    Cyberbullying (resized).jpg
    06937ec6de46e466341c1b9b8e283cebbcdf51fc.png.jpg (resized).png
    6c4f86ab8711c7a3f71270bba621c1c51e279831.png.jpg (resized).png
    e87f011d764ae7b096ba18f74f10cc733a16412b.png.jpg (resized).png
    8E28E40B-E58A-4638-B4A0-6A4614B22CAA (resized).jpeg
    0FD16E5B-57B9-4296-9DE7-9CFAC564067C (resized).jpeg
    B46DA714-CFA6-4780-871A-16917769D91C (resized).jpeg
    0F07A909-BD47-42BA-A82F-74FE65890521 (resized).jpeg
    03F1224B-CCEF-44E0-8F49-9A47491F9049 (resized).jpeg
    Colson (resized).jpeg
    B4F28AA5-7D73-4FF3-9A7A-9AB65282D6E2 (resized).jpeg
    CC92318E-53CA-4CD8-B9A2-1E2F73A4E3D0 (resized).jpeg
    307046CF-33FB-4727-AD75-FDA55BA3DF76 (resized).jpeg
    AB72D8C3-B930-409A-89C0-8033C092E7F2 (resized).jpeg
    75E7F39D-2FCE-4D01-8DBE-4CCB47249F4F (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 3,944 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 79.
    #2551 3 years ago
    Quoted from jaytrem:

#bringbackthecrab

Crab is back!

#2552 3 years ago

Was the routing number 123456789?

#2553 3 years ago
    Quoted from captainadam_21:

Was the routing number 123456789?

That's the boobs luggage combination.

#2554 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Crab is back!

pixar (resized).jpgpixar (resized).jpg
    #2555 3 years ago

1 1 2 3 5 8 13

#2557 3 years ago

Fₙ right!

#paytheboob

#2558 3 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

That's the boobs luggage combination.

IMG-0370 (resized).jpgIMG-0370 (resized).jpg
    #2559 3 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

Respect to his for now replacement though.

Indeed, I didn't even look closely at the new one, figured it was different backglass.

#2560 3 years ago

Boob, of course we don't really think you're a douche. I mean, Randy isn't one. But Beelzeboob is. I mean Otaku thinks Beelzeboob is, but Steven thinks Randy isn't.
    But Otaku sent a fake check, then his wife had Steven send parts, but he really didn't, because Otaku was just a kid, but Steven is mature now and takes full responsibility and we shouldn't all be picking on him.

#2561 3 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Boob, of course we don't really think you're a douche. I mean, Randy isn't one. But Beelzeboob is. I mean Otaku thinks Beelzeboob is, but Steven thinks Randy isn't.
    But Otaku sent a fake check, then his wife had Steven send parts, but he really didn't, because Otaku was just a kid, but Steven is mature now and takes full responsibility and we shouldn't all be picking on him.

Holy crap! I just made an appointment with a therapist to deal with the split personality disorder I didn't know I had.

#2562 3 years ago

I just remembered that Steven never bought me the lunch he promised me 7 years ago at the York Pinball Show when he was 15...that piece of TRASH! With interest, I figure he owes me FIVE lunches now!

#2563 3 years ago

Thanks for playing along. Keep it on a leash.

#2564 3 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

I just remembered that Steven never bought me the lunch he promised me 7 years ago at the York Pinball Show when he was 15...that piece of TRASH! With interest, I figure he owes me FIVE lunches now!

The interest should cover the upgrade to Heart Healthy lunches Todd.

If he comes through on the lunches I'll pop for a haircut for him.

#2565 3 years ago
    image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
    #2566 3 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

So, this post rankles me a bit. I'm guessing by the sarcastic tone that you're making some kind of statement on the absurdity of this whole situation and how the people here are treating your friend.

Why don't YOU lend a new piece of expensive equipment to somebody, have them fuck it up for you and hide it from you, and be out some cash on replacing parts...all while the guy you lent it to goes on a forum to tell everybody what an entirely unsatisfactory piece of equipment it was that he screwed up for you.

But yeah...you're right: Just excuse it because he's young. Forgive and forget, right? After all...it's not YOUR money, and YOU weren't the one that was lied to by omission.

#2567 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

So, this post rankles me a bit. I'm guessing by the sarcastic tone that you're making some kind of statement on the absurdity of this whole situation and how the people here are treating your friend.
    Why don't YOU lend a new piece of expensive equipment to somebody, have them fuck it up for you and hide it from you, and be out some cash on replacing parts...all while the guy you lent it to goes on a forum to tell everybody what an entirely unsatisfactory piece of equipment it was that he screwed up for you.
    But yeah...you're right: Just excuse it because he's young. Forgive and forget, right? After all...it's not YOUR money, and YOU weren't the one that was lied to by omission.

And I suppose to wait three years to tell the pinside world is hunky dory too?

#2568 3 years ago

Where's the popcorn?

#2569 3 years ago

Todd I've only one thing to say to you, wear a mask buddy next time you go to lunch with someone. You just got healthy man don't chance throwing it all away, I mean I need those videos so stop it!

#2570 3 years ago

I should add that I also tear tags off of mattresses too.

#2571 3 years ago
    Quoted from NightOwl:

Where's the popcorn?

Pistachios are better.

#2572 3 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

Todd not sure why you stick up for this kid. Young and stupid is one thing. Continued stupid is quite another. And continued stupid writing thousand word screeds rather than just manning up, saying he’s sorry, and doing the right thing, puts him in an entirely new category of narcissistic jerk. Even if somehow this UPS package does arrive, its three years late and accompanied by no form of contrition I’ve seen whatsoever. Next time I buy a pin from you, break it, dump it back on your doorstep, and do a charge back on my credit card, and tell the world what crap work you guys must do if I broke it, it will be interesting to see how amusing you think that all is. But I would never do that, because I have integrity, and I believe you do great work. Pick your friends carefully. You may find one day that your faith in this guy was very misplaced

#2573 3 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

I should add that I also tear tags off of mattresses too.

Yeah and you probably sniff soiled sweat pants too. It’s all fun.

#2574 3 years ago

Wanted to make our one post on the matter to address some things...

Not only was Steven not told of any damage he supposedly did as a teenager for 2 and a half years, but Randy only changed his mind after 3 and a half years, and Steven received no attempt at private contact during this entire time, and instead it was a public display by both sides unfortunately. Additionally, it is little known that Steven did make several attempts over time to make things right that were either declined or ignored, just saying... that's what he was a little "miffed" about, as this situation is kind of ignoring that, and the fact of that got extremely buried in this thread. Nonetheless he was glad to have an open conversation with Randy/Beelzeboob. It's now three and a half years later, and this situation needs to finally end.

The post below got buried 68 days ago and was really skipped over and missed during this, but does explain a fair bit. Steven has always had good intentions, has always deeply appreciated Randy's generosity, and HAS made attempts to repay Randy quite some time ago now. It's just a bit of a whirlwind of a situation, especially after years of things being one way, and then the sudden change of heart on the other end this month, 3 and a half years later. Steven has always tried, and was even wanting to force the gesture past Randy's humble denials, and was legitimately unable to obtain Randy's mailing address until now (the details were lost in an old phone, and he certainly didn't remember it after such a long time, I mean he even tried Google Maps'ing East Hanover in October because he was so determined and really respected Randy).

Steven is just glad to make things right with Randy regardless of the circumstances, and is just a bit frustrated because he struggled to get past Randy's denials of being compensated for some time, and even tried hard to repay Randy without his consent, which is now ironically being thrown back in his face to a large degree. It's all very ironic and sad. Please understand, and please keep it civil.

Outside of Pinside, Steven is well-known as a great guy, an understanding guy, a kind soul, and a generous guy, the situation is obviously pre-skewed against him here despite him doing the honorable thing, and the situation is just out of control and is ignoring/missing a lot of the facts due to the high rate of replies. Glad they could work this out like men even given the length of the situation and the confusion... it is really between those two, and nobody else. (And certainly not our business entity either, which unfortunately has been name-dropped in this thread despite having no relevance to the situation, this all taking place years prior to us being established.)

Oh! And in response to those wondering about the installation of the parts, in his message to Randy this week, Steven had already addressed these concerns long before they existed, by stating a willingness to drive to East Hanover to assist Randy himself in installing the parts, or instead pay for labor costs regarding the installation of the parts, if need be. Randy has decided to check out the installation procedure and let him know, and Steven would be happy to go help and turn a wrench - it's definitely a pending proposition, Steven had already offered well before anybody noted it here on Pinside. He would be happy to help!

Best wishes to all parties and let's just let this simmer down! Steven wants to bury the hatchet with Randy, made amends with him in great detail privately, and has ALWAYS respected Randy. While this is between everybody at this point, it should be, and should have always been, between those two privately. There is no need for extra pressure or hub-bub, we feel that has made the situation all the more confusing and misinterpreted for both sides ALREADY!

Screenshot_20200726-133141_inCollage (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200726-133141_inCollage (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200726-133141_inCollage (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200726-133141_inCollage (resized).jpg

#2575 3 years ago

#2576 3 years ago

Yep. All true. Like I said...it was never about the money. IT'S THAT HE DUMPED MY ESCALERA AND DIDN'T TELL ME!!!

I saw the damage when I got it back, but didn't want to accuse of him of something I had no proof of. Once he started spouting off on Pinside about how it got dumped down the stairs, then I knew what had caused the damage. So yes...that was two years later and that's why I waited.

I dropped the whole thing last year because, quite frankly, the repair money wasn't high on my list when I'm working 12 hours a day and exhausted on the weekends (and wouldn't even feel like fixing the damn thing in my spare time). Getting into a back and forth with Steven made me exhausted just thinking about it.

And then it became a major issue here again. So yeah...it would be nice to have my Escalera made whole again, and since it's summer I can find the time and focus to replace the part.

So Todd, while I respect what you've done for the hobby and the fact that you're protecting a friend, you're only hearing one side of the story, don't really know what the hell you're talking about, and should probably bow out of this one.

#2577 3 years ago

At this point it’s safe to ask...

When having two accounts here is a banable offense around here, why does otaku get to have 5?

#2578 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

When having two accounts here is a banable offense around here, why does otaku get to have 5?

I mentioned earlier I didn't think an "ad account" was intended to be used as a "forum account". Come to think of it Levi an ad account might come in handy for those threads I get tossed out of, have my cake and eat it too.

#2579 3 years ago

Just for clarity, the (what he has admitted as being very naive, but not malicious) post Steven made about this incident was only roughly a year after the incident, and a year and a half before he heard from Randy claiming there was any damage in relation to the incident, which goes against the claim on this post being the reason it was only brought up 2 and a half years later.

There was still a year and a half gap after this point of continued total silence, and Steven continued to not be aware that any damage had been done.

The incident took place in April 2017.
    Steven made the stairs post in June 2018.
    Beelzeboob alerted Steven of damage publicly in October 2019.
    Steven attempted to make financial amends and apologized in October 2019.
    Randy declined this in October 2019.
    Now here we are in July 2020.

Screenshot_20200726-142426_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200726-142426_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg

#2580 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gameseum:

Just for clarity,

Trust me, it's clear, very clear

#2581 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gameseum:

Just for clarity, the (what he has admitted as being very naive, but not malicious) post Steven made about this incident was only roughly a year after the incident, and a year and a half before he heard from Randy claiming there was any damage in relation to the incident, which goes against the claim on this post being the reason it was only brought up 2 and a half years later.
    There was still a year and a half gap after this point of continued total silence, and Steven continued to not be aware that any damage had been done.
    [quoted image]

Okay...not really sure why you're beating a dead horse on this or trying to make me out to be the bad guy. You're actually trying to make it sound like I have something personally against Steven. I don't. I'm just TOO FUCKING BUSY to deal with this horseshit. And you know why? Because I work my ass off all week on a teacher's salary so that I can buy nice things like a brand new Escalera to enjoy when I'm moving games in and out of my basement.

I really wasn't pissed off before, but you and your butt monkey Tuckey are doing a swell job today.

Hey...anybody want to borrow my Escalera again? Because I'd LOVE to do this all again on Pinside next year with all the free time I have.

#2582 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gameseum:

Not only was Steven not told of any damage he supposedly did as a teenager for 2 and a half years

So what. He dropped it down a flight of stairs and didn’t tell Randy.

The rest of your post is irrelevant because of this.

#2583 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gameseum:

[quoted image]

Dumb dumb didn’t know he damaged boob’s toy in 2017?

#2584 3 years ago

Additionally, it is to our surprise that at no time in that post did Steven claim he dropped the handtruck whatsoever, only the machine on it, which we feel weakens the entire story that this post sparked a thought process, especially given the year and a half gap at which time the post would have surely been buried.

It has been a repeated accusation that Steven "did not tell Beelzeboob of the incident, but was dumb enough to make a post that he had dropped the handtruck down the stairs"... this is now clearly not the case, to our surprise.

There's actually no mention of the handtruck going down the stairs prior to October 2019 anywhere. For all we knew then, the machine lerched forward as they tend to do, and the machine flew off without the handtruck... and that's how that post comes off. That was apparently not the case, but still. It's very misquoted.

#2585 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gameseum:

Additionally, it is to our surprise that at no time in that post did Steven claim he dropped the handtruck whatsoever, only the machine on it, which we feel weakens the entire story that this post sparked a thought process, especially given the year and a half gap at which time the post would have surely been buried.
    It has been a repeated accusation that Steven "did not tell Beelzeboob of the incident, but made a post that he had dropped the handtruck down the stairs"... this is now clearly not the case, to our surprise.

Yeah...not only did he make the post about dropping the machine, he then deleted it once he realized what he had done. Man, Steven really married well. You're both the masters of deflecting blame, although he actually accepts responsibility more than you do. Okay...it's all my fault. There: You have it in writing. Happy?

Would you like me to refuse shipment on the parts as well, or just pay you back for them since I clearly fucked you both over somehow?

EDIT: I'm not going to respond to this shit anymore. Mrs. (or Mr.) Van Splinter are clearly trolling me at this point.

#2586 3 years ago

Can we please stop pretending that Gameseum posting is different than Otaku posting.

Todd, coming to this thread and defending Steven is not a good idea.

#2587 3 years ago

Just more excuses and deflections. Having your woman come here and try to shift the blame to boob is a new low IMHO.

#paytheboob

#2588 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gameseum:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Guess not, proceed

#2589 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gameseum:

Yeah pretty much common sense he had it strapped to a dolly when climbing steps. I see why you two married, it's amazing how you both ramble on for paragraphs about something said in 2 sentences.

#2590 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gameseum:

See there you go just like Stephen when he left "just "one" more post" turned into 6 more post.......I see pattern here

#2591 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gameseum:

It has been a repeated accusation that Steven "did not tell Beelzeboob of the incident, but was dumb enough to make a post that he had dropped the handtruck down the stairs"... this is now clearly not the case, to our surprise.
    There's actually no mention of the handtruck going down the stairs prior to October 2019 anywhere. For all we knew then, the machine lerched forward as they tend to do, and the machine flew off without the handtruck... and that's how that post comes off. That was apparently not the case, but still. It's very misquoted.

You're as popular as your husband here. You should quit while your behind...

#2592 3 years ago

Look what I bought in NJ today!!!

20200726_133323 (resized).jpg20200726_133323 (resized).jpg

#2593 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yeah...not only did he make the post about dropping the machine, he then deleted it once he realized what he had done. Man, Steven really married well. You're both the masters of deflecting blame, although he actually accepts responsibility more than you do. Okay...it's all my fault. There: You have it in writing. Happy?
    Would you like me to refuse shipment on the parts as well, or just pay you back for them since I clearly fucked you both over somehow?

This isn't Steven nor his fiancee (who is not involved whatsoever), and I've been asked to speak on Steven's behalf, speaking with Steven in the process.

Steven said he would like you to accept the parts, and request his assistance if you need help installing them.

It just isn't exactly fair that he continues to be buried despite doing the right thing, when all the facts are there for people to see, and it is now becoming clear the situation is a lot less one-sided. He never wrote the dropping the handtruck post in the manner you described over the years (and solely talked about dropping a pinball machine), he tried repeatedly to privately compensate you which was denied, he was legitimately unaware of any damage for several years, and you repeatedly ghosted the situation over the period of several years, which is fine, but not fine when you very publicly decide to change your mind without even attempting to message Steven privately first.

In 2017, he had no reason to suspect any damage, because it was only 3-4 stairs, and the handtruck pulled forward, fell on top of the machine, left it floating in the air strapped to the machine, and from what those witnessing it saw, never even touched the ground. It tipped forward with the machine and was over very quickly and uneventfully, in the air on top of the machine. Him or anybody else who witnessed the incident would have had absolutely no reason to suspect any damage, so you can't blame him for that either. It was very anticlimatic, and Steven just put it upright and continued using it without issue.

For instance, the pinball machine, which took the fall, was still in good enough condition to be used without any kind of repair whatsoever. It was a very minor fall, whereas I think people here think it was down an entire staircase. This was a split-level New Jersey home with only four measly steps leading to the basement, and thus the fall was very minor, with no reason to suspect damage, especially with how it landed in the air and seemed to have never made impact anywhere.

While Steven has admitted fault just based on assuming that's what it must have been and trusting your/Randy's intuition, there is generally no other reason for him or the people that were there to suspect that is where the damage was caused, and he still is unable to pinpoint how it may have happened. It's still all very possible this isn't where the damage occured, but naturally is the most reasonable explanation.

Under the heat of 2017 Pinside watching the situation and borrowing process closely, and feeling there was no damage and no reason to suspect any, I think you are allowing him too few reasons on why he wouldn't tell you. If you were in his shoes, assessed no damage and continued to use the equipment for several days without issue, and it was a minor fall, with several hundred people awaiting a detailed summary of the borrowing process, would YOU tell? He barely felt it was an issue himself, as the fall was relatively minor, and we are all genuinely surprised to hear years later that there was damage. He just picked it up and kept using it... and there was not that "Oh shit I gotta not tell him that" moment you are expecting, and I think rather than actively trying to hide it from you, it slipped his mind because it was so minor. Have you ever considered that?

Steven is nothing close to a villain, even in this situation. It's been very blown out of proportions, was an accident in both regards, and Steven is beyond happy to just make things right and respects you Randy... always has.

Good day, and we all look forward to this ending amicably.

#2594 3 years ago

"Steve-aseum",

1. You dropped the machine, damaged it and didn't tell Boob.

That is first rate scummery right there. Any delay in information being relayed to you is YOUR fault! When you treat someone like that they aren't eager to interact with you! Do you understand that there is probably a large part of Boob that would rather just live with a broken Escalera or buy the parts himself rather than deal with you!?

2. You couldn't find his address.

Do you really believe this crap? You could have posted on Pinside and found his info in 2 minutes. Afterall you are sooooo internet savvy

3. You think this should be handled privately "like men"

Pedantic and more BS. I am sure the only reason you are doing anything to take care of Boob is because Pinside made such a big deal of it. Your two firing neurons finally put one and one together and realized pooping on him would eventually be bad for your business.

4. Where's the check you supposedly sent? Liar?

This is all YOUR fault. You are not a victim. You are an entitled brat.

#paytheboob
    #growup

#2595 3 years ago

Did the fall down the stairs also cause the battery to be returned dead? Can you please stop spouting this nonsense? It makes no sense and Steven was completely unethical.

Yes. When you borrow something and it's brand new you report ANYTHING no matter how minor. The fact that I have to explain that to an adult just outs what an imbecile you are.

#2596 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gameseum:

This isn't Steven

Goes on to write a huge wall of text. Hi Stevie!

#2597 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gameseum:

This isn't Steven nor his fiancee (who is not involved whatsoever), and I've been asked to speak on Steven's behalf, speaking with Steven in the process.

Enough already.

#2598 3 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

And I suppose to wait three years to tell the pinside world is hunky dory too?

Stick to the corny videos Todd.

#2599 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gameseum:

Steven said he would like you to accept the parts, and request his assistance if you need help installing them.
    It just isn't exactly fair that he continues to be buried despite doing the right thing, when all the facts are there for people to see, and it is now becoming clear the situation is a lot less one-sided. He never wrote the dropping the handtruck post in the manner you described over the years (and solely talked about dropping a pinball machine), he tried repeatedly to privately compensate you which was denied, he was legitimately unaware of any damage for several years, and you repeatedly ghosted the situation over the period of several years, which is fine, but not fine when you very publicly decide to change your mind without even attempting to message Steven privately first.
    In 2017, he had no reason to suspect any damage, because it was only 3-4 stairs, and the handtruck pulled forward, fell on top of the machine, left it floating in the air strapped to the machine, and from what those witnessing it saw, never even touched the ground. It tipped forward with the machine and was over very quickly and uneventfully, in the air on top of the machine. Him or anybody else who witnessed the incident would have had absolutely no reason to suspect any damage, so you can't blame him for that either. It was very anticlimatic, and Steven just put it upright and continued using it without issue.
    For instance, the pinball machine, which took the fall, was still in good enough condition to be used without any kind of repair whatsoever. It was a very minor fall, whereas I think people here think it was down an entire staircase. This was a split-level New Jersey home with only four measly steps leading to the basement, and thus the fall was very minor, with no reason to suspect damage, especially with how it landed in the air and seemed to have never made impact anywhere.
    While Steven has admitted fault just based on assuming that's what it must have been and trusting your/Randy's intuition, there is generally no other reason for him or the people that were there to suspect that is where the damage was caused.
    Under the heat of 2017 Pinside watching the situation and borrowing process closely, and feeling there was no damage and no reason to suspect any, I think you are allowing him too few reasons on why he wouldn't tell you. If you were in his shoes, assessed no damage and continued to use the equipment for several days without issue, and it was a minor fall, would YOU tell? He barely felt it was an issue himself, as the fall was relatively minor, and we are all genuinely surprised to hear years later that there was damage. He just picked it up and kept using it... and there was not that "Oh shit I gotta hide this" moment you are expecting, and I think rather than actively trying to hide it from you, it slipped his mind because it seemed so minor. Have you ever considered that?
    Steven is nothing close to a villain, even in this situation. It's been very blown out of proportions, was an accident in both regards, and Steven is beyond happy to just make things right and respects you Randy... always has.
    Good day, and we all look forward to this ending amicably.

Its not entirely clear what exactly you hope to accomplish here. If the thought is that by whatever is written you are going to change peoples minds, that Stephen is just a poor misunderstood soul, that its someone elses fault (its ALWAYS someone elses fault isnt it ?), you whomever you are, are barking up the wrong tree.

Instead of hours after hours of posts, try this: "Hey guys, this shouldn't have happened, I admit mistakes, I've made restitution, I hope this can all be put behind us, and I won't be commenting publicly any further on this". One sentence, done. Instead, its one year long stirring of a pot for no purpose and no accomplishment other than to keep stirring a pot. There must be some perverse joy had out of all of this, otherwise Stephen, his wife, his friends, whatever wouldn't keep doing it thru 5 different shill accounts.

#2600 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

I mentioned earlier I didn't think an "ad account" was intended to be used as a "forum account". Come to think of it Levi an ad account might come in handy for those threads I get tossed out of, have my and eat it too.

Yeah. I mean you and I break the rules we get thrown out of threads. But if we had 4 different accounts we can be good and bad cops.

Oops sorry I meant if crazy Levi pinball, never beef productions, Guitar Madness Brought to you by Levi, and also “Nancy” each had an account we could really go nuts. There’s so much we can learn from this episode.

There are 3,944 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 79.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gameseum-gaming-gala-sept-15/page/52?hl=isayits4mykids and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.