Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,944 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 55 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“When do you expect Gameseum to open for business?”

• Thanksgiving 2018 2 votes
      2%
    • Beginning of 2019 0 votes
    • March 2019 1 vote
      1%
    • April 2019 2 votes
      2%
    • "Summer" 2019 16 votes
      16%
    • It won't, but surely all donated money and machines will be returned. 80 votes
      79%

(101 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).png
    Cyberbullying (resized).jpg
    06937ec6de46e466341c1b9b8e283cebbcdf51fc.png.jpg (resized).png
    6c4f86ab8711c7a3f71270bba621c1c51e279831.png.jpg (resized).png
    e87f011d764ae7b096ba18f74f10cc733a16412b.png.jpg (resized).png
    8E28E40B-E58A-4638-B4A0-6A4614B22CAA (resized).jpeg
    0FD16E5B-57B9-4296-9DE7-9CFAC564067C (resized).jpeg
    B46DA714-CFA6-4780-871A-16917769D91C (resized).jpeg
    0F07A909-BD47-42BA-A82F-74FE65890521 (resized).jpeg
    03F1224B-CCEF-44E0-8F49-9A47491F9049 (resized).jpeg
    Colson (resized).jpeg
    B4F28AA5-7D73-4FF3-9A7A-9AB65282D6E2 (resized).jpeg
    CC92318E-53CA-4CD8-B9A2-1E2F73A4E3D0 (resized).jpeg
    307046CF-33FB-4727-AD75-FDA55BA3DF76 (resized).jpeg
    AB72D8C3-B930-409A-89C0-8033C092E7F2 (resized).jpeg
    75E7F39D-2FCE-4D01-8DBE-4CCB47249F4F (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 3,944 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 79.
    #2501 3 years ago
    Quoted from Palmer:

I’m really disappointed that a mod ejected Steven from this thread. It seemed like the angry mob was finally getting to him. His 3 day vacation gave him some time to think about himself some more (which narcissists love) and will be a factor in why he went inactive and ultimately why he won’t pay the boob.

Yes, I'm sure that is why he won't #paytheboob

#2502 3 years ago

What an enterprising young entrepreneur. It's cool to see the "check is in the mail" flimflam hasn't been lost in this precious new generation.

#2503 3 years ago

His mailman's basement flooded and there was no substitute carrier to pick up the mail, otherwise that check would have been on it's way.

#2504 3 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

What an enterprising young entrepreneur. It's cool to see the "check is in the mail" flimflam hasn't been lost in this precious new generation.

His generation is good with computers and social media. He showed us a screen shot of him sending the check so I'm surprised that he doesn't have it yet. On a side note his Facebook page says that they sold double digit all day passes this week so he can definitely afford to send the $100.

#2505 3 years ago

Wow so he made 250 dollars

#2506 3 years ago

We all need to bombard his FB accounts and put him on front street very time he comments for any reason.

#paytheboob

#2507 3 years ago
    Quoted from NoQuarters:

His mailman's basement flooded and there was no substitute carrier to pick up the mail, otherwise that check would have been on it's way.

He's also out there in Amish land, lots of horse and buggies still!!

#2508 3 years ago

I thought $100 was an insult and Otaku can’t even get that out. Won $40 on a $1 scratch off and sent it to the flood donation. That’s where it came from. Actually considered, back then, giving him one of my Wizards with a Wade Krause playfield. Happy he never sincerely thanked me for the $40.

#2509 3 years ago

I offered to pay for a haircut during the grandmas flooded basement episode. It would have been a prepaid deal though and only good for a haircut so all I heard was crickets. I wasn't going to contribute cash for the grifter fund.

#2510 3 years ago

I just received a personal PM from Gameseum threatening me with legal action over my post. Perhaps the mods should close (gameseum) their account as it is obviously not being used as intended but rather as a vehicle with which to issue threats to pinside members.

paytheboob

#2511 3 years ago

Guess Otaku is on the outside looking in.

#2512 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

I just received a personal PM from Gameseum threatening me with legal action over my post. Perhaps the mods should close (gameseum) their account as it is obviously not being used as intended but rather as a vehicle with which to issue threats to pinside members.
    paytheboob

Haha, For what comment?

#2513 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

We all need to bombard his FB accounts and put him on front street very time he comments for any reason.

#paytheboob

This comment, said I'm inciting violence towards them. I have invited them to pursue the matter as it would be a highlight for my office to oblige them.

#paytheboob

#2514 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

I have invited them to pursue the matter as it would be a highlight for my office to oblige them.

It would be great if you could sign up beelzeboob as a client and make a counterclaim. Would you depose Otaku or Stephen?
    #paytheboob

#2515 3 years ago

Oh Boob, after they finished threatening me they also informed me your payment from them would be at your home on 7/30. The funny part is they indicated they are using UPS which would be an odd way to deliver 100.00 bucks. Just thought I'd let you know, perhaps they have sent you something other than the money.

#paytheboob

#2516 3 years ago

It doesnt take ups 2 weeks to deliver anything domestically. Just moving the goalposts.

#2517 3 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

It would be great if you could sign up beelzeboob as a client and make a counterclaim. Would you depose otaku or Stephen?
    #paytheboob

Well as Stephen has made clear through his past post in this very thread his wife is running the Gameseum account so it would start with her and of coarse Stephen too.

#paytheboob

#2518 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Oh Boob, after they finished threatening me they also informed me your payment from them would be at your home on 7/30. The funny part is they indicated they are using UPS which would be an odd way to deliver 100.00 bucks. Just thought I'd let you know, perhaps they have sent you something other than the money.
    #paytheboob

So you are saying that this was a lie? #paytheboob
    Steve (resized).pngSteve (resized).png

#2519 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ericc123:

So you are saying that this was a lie?

That I can not comment on as I only know what they said to me in the PM.

#2520 3 years ago

Hold on just a minute......
    He quits the site in a huff, with War and Peace as an alledgedly final rant post.
    And not only are they still looking at this thread, but the Gameseum account is STILL ACTIVE?!

HAHAHAHAHAHA...................

You can't make this up.

Oh, and PayTheBoob! We know you see this!

#2521 3 years ago

Has anyone else received a personal PM from Gameseum?????

#2522 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

paytheboob

As if he’s going to pay to consult an attorney over something so factually incorrect. Unless, of course, he really believes saying things he doesn’t want to hear=violence.

#2523 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Has anyone else received a personal PM from Gameseum?????

You may want to be careful. After all, he does have some “teeth”.

#2524 3 years ago
    Quoted from albummydavis:

As if he’s going to pay to consult an attorney over something so factually incorrect. Unless, of course, he really believes saying things he doesn’t want to hear=violence.

Everything he says and hears is through a bizarro world filter.

He makes more than a surgeon! He's broke!
    He didn't know he broke the escalera! He knew he broke it and felt bad about it but did nothing!
    ....and on and on and on.

#2525 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ericc123:

So you are saying that this was a lie? #paytheboob
    [quoted image]

Well, lie or not....the fact is that date came and went. . . .

#paytheboob

#2526 3 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Everything he says and hears is through a bizarro world filter.
    He makes more than a surgeon! He's broke!
    He didn't know he broke the escalera! He knew he broke it and felt bad about it but did nothing!
    ....and on and on and on.

Adding bumptious legal threats to the mix really completes the experience.
    I did not see that coming, but it's really in character.

#2527 3 years ago

Just got a Facebook PM from Steven that a new chain assembly and battery have been sent to me UPS, and the tracking number has been provided. I won't post it here because that's dirty pool, but he did sound VERY apologetic.

He's a little miffed that I dropped the ball about him giving me restitution a couple years ago, but again...this was never about the money. It was about hiding the accident from me, then talking about it on a thread without mentioning it was mine he dropped. That's what bothered me, and there really was no way to undo that.

But whatever. The irony of this whole thing is that, while I appreciate everyone's support here and really think it's hysterical, now I kind of feel bad.

I really wish I was more of a douche. (And I'm pretty sure yzfguy and Colsond3 will jump all over that...Taxman would have had a ball with that one as well.)

#2528 3 years ago

Does the mean the thread is over?

#2529 3 years ago

Yep! No publicity is worse than bad publicity. That’s how it ends. .....or..Wizard!

#2530 3 years ago

Still SUCKS that you have to do the repair job now and don't have a nice original machine, it took THIS long, and was hidden from you Randy.

I certainly wouldn't feel bad about it.

It is great to hear you are at least getting the parts....hopefully OEM.

Still....not exactly what you wanted.

Plus, he publicly said he wants to replace your entire machine when he can. So hopefully he still plans on doing that when he can to make it right with what he promise. THEN maybe he could still swap you for the new one and he will wind up withwith beelze repaired unit.

That honestly seems only fair; especially after ALL of this hassle!

But again, cool to hear he is sending you some parts.

Thanks for the update!!

#2532 3 years ago

I just want to say I hope this finally gets put to rest with a good resolution for you. I've met Steven multiple times and he's been nothing but nice and seems genuine, although the bastard didn't accept my friend request on Facebook.

#2533 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

paytheboob

He/she/Bryan/midniight can send one of those to me. We’ll see how it plays out.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

I really wish I was more of a douche. (And I'm pretty sure yzfguy and colsond3 will jump all over that...Taxman would have had a ball with that one as well.)

You shouldn’t feel bad about saying anything, or taking any action you have. But you’re still a douche either way.

#2534 3 years ago

5 days from now will we all be saying:

#paidtheboob

#2535 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

5 days from now will we all be saying:
    #paidtheboob

No...

#theboobfixedit

Or

#theboobhadtofixit

#2536 3 years ago

By the way RWH am I the only one who sees your avatar as a giant crab claw?

Or possibly a scorpion?

It's obvious zoomed in, but the little pic gets me every time.

#2537 3 years ago

I think it’s a good sign you all take otaku at his word despite repeated lies and deceptions over the years.

Me? I’ll wait to see some real evidence.

#2538 3 years ago

Ya’ll

#2539 3 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

I think it’s a good sign you all take otaku at his word despite repeated lies and deceptions over the years.

Me? I’ll wait to see some real evidence.

No, no, hell no. I take Boob for his word when he says he got a tracking number etc. and am hoping it all washes clean but for me even if he makes this "right" which is really a loose term as it applies here, he'll still be a piece of crap to me.

#2540 3 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

By the way rwh am I the only one who sees your avatar as a giant crab claw?

I rotate between Star Race and Circus and by the way who told you I had crabs?

#2541 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

I rotate between Star Race and Circus and by the way who told you I had crabs?

OHHH NO!! I'm not going to want a case opened against me for a public comment about that!

#2542 3 years ago

Great movie by the way...............

Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

I thought this whole situation reminded me of a movie I once saw...
    [quoted image]

#2543 3 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

By the way rwh am I the only one who sees your avatar as a giant crab claw?
    Or possibly a scorpion?
    It's obvious zoomed in, but the little pic gets me every time.

Always thought it was a giant crab claw myself. LOL

#2544 3 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

Always thought it was a giant crab claw myself. LOL

I 3rd that crab claw observation.

#2545 3 years ago

Wait it's not a crab?

#2546 3 years ago

Yep, same here.

#2547 3 years ago

Thought it was a Toucon.

#2548 3 years ago

Looks like I got a crab problem

#2549 3 years ago

#bringbackthecrab

#2550 3 years ago
    Quoted from jaytrem:

#bringbackthecrab

Lmao. You beat me to a # thought

Respect to his for now replacement though.

There are 3,944 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 79.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gameseum-gaming-gala-sept-15/page/51?hl=wolverinetuner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.