Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,944 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 55 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“When do you expect Gameseum to open for business?”

• Thanksgiving 2018 2 votes
      2%
    • Beginning of 2019 0 votes
    • March 2019 1 vote
      1%
    • April 2019 2 votes
      2%
    • "Summer" 2019 16 votes
      16%
    • It won't, but surely all donated money and machines will be returned. 80 votes
      79%

(101 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).png
    Cyberbullying (resized).jpg
    06937ec6de46e466341c1b9b8e283cebbcdf51fc.png.jpg (resized).png
    6c4f86ab8711c7a3f71270bba621c1c51e279831.png.jpg (resized).png
    e87f011d764ae7b096ba18f74f10cc733a16412b.png.jpg (resized).png
    8E28E40B-E58A-4638-B4A0-6A4614B22CAA (resized).jpeg
    0FD16E5B-57B9-4296-9DE7-9CFAC564067C (resized).jpeg
    B46DA714-CFA6-4780-871A-16917769D91C (resized).jpeg
    0F07A909-BD47-42BA-A82F-74FE65890521 (resized).jpeg
    03F1224B-CCEF-44E0-8F49-9A47491F9049 (resized).jpeg
    Colson (resized).jpeg
    B4F28AA5-7D73-4FF3-9A7A-9AB65282D6E2 (resized).jpeg
    CC92318E-53CA-4CD8-B9A2-1E2F73A4E3D0 (resized).jpeg
    307046CF-33FB-4727-AD75-FDA55BA3DF76 (resized).jpeg
    AB72D8C3-B930-409A-89C0-8033C092E7F2 (resized).jpeg
    75E7F39D-2FCE-4D01-8DBE-4CCB47249F4F (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 3,944 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 79.
    #2451 3 years ago
    Quoted from NightOwl:

2,942 words. Are you kidding me? A bit narcissistic thinking that anyone cares enough to even read more than a few run-on sentences into this....whatever you would call it. Good golly!

All the weird line breaks he throws in really makes the thing difficult to read.

#2452 3 years ago

I thought this whole situation reminded me of a movie I once saw...

3A02CD51-BCC5-4692-A0F3-4071E8348722 (resized).jpeg3A02CD51-BCC5-4692-A0F3-4071E8348722 (resized).jpeg
    #2453 3 years ago
    Quoted from NightOwl:

2,942 words. Are you kidding me? A bit narcissistic thinking that anyone cares enough to even read more than a few run-on sentences into this....whatever you would call it. Good golly!

You counted the words?! I couldn't even bring myself to read them.

#2454 3 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

You counted the words?! I couldn't even bring myself to read them.

Copy & paste text into word or advanced text editor, and it displays the word count down on the status bar at the bottom.

#2455 3 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

All the weird line breaks he throws in really makes the thing difficult to read.

I dont believe it's the line breaks that makes it a difficult read.

#2456 3 years ago

Can someone explain to me what Todd Tuckey sees in Otaku? I can't get how someone who has such a good reputation can continually stick up for someone with such a bad one. Is it because Steven buys all of his junk games or is there some father son relationship that I am missing?

#2457 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ericc123:

Can someone explain to me what Todd Tuckey sees in Otaku? I can't get how someone who has such a good reputation can continually stick up for someone with such a bad one. Is it because Steven buys all of his junk games or is there some father son relationship that I am missing?

So my question is this: Does Steven gain from the association with Todd, or is Todd's association with Steven a detriment to Todd? Or does it really matter?

#2458 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Day Four: No Check from "Jack Torrance."

BOOBEHTYAP!
    BOOBEHTYAP!
    BOOBEHTYAP!
    b (resized).jpgb (resized).jpg

Did Otaku REALLY claim he's "gone forever?"

Hes never gone, ever. Much like the spirits at the old Overlook Hotel.

#2459 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

BOOBEHTYAP!
    BOOBEHTYAP!
    BOOBEHTYAP!
    [quoted image]

Otaku's not here Mr. Levi

#2460 3 years ago

Didn’t read it. Didn’t have to.

#2461 3 years ago
    Quoted from NightOwl:

So my question is this: Does Steven gain from the association with Todd, or is Todd's association with Steven a detriment to Todd? Or does it really matter?

Much like the Ceti Eel, Otaku will enter Todd's ear, wrap himself around the cerebral cortex and control Todd in an attempt to make his own pinball videos.

#2462 3 years ago
    Quoted from dontfeed:

I dont believe it's the line breaks that makes it a difficult read.

Certainly not the only thing, no.

#2463 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ericc123:

Sympathy perhaps.

#2464 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well, call me a fool, then. I thought I was doing something nice for a complete stranger because he was a young kid that was passionate about the hobby and needed to save his machines from going underwater. It was the least I could do. Problem is, I'd probably do it again.
    A while back, lady that lived a few doors down from my apartment needed a new turntable to listen to the records that reminded her of her husband that had recently passed. I bought her the turntable. She got so pissed off at me for taking it upon myself to do that - she yelled at me and wrote me a check for the turntable.
    I'm learning that every time you do something nice for someone, it either turns into a shit show or pisses off someone else who feels like they weren't treated as nicely. And that just sucks.

You have 12 pins in an apartment? Your neighbors must hate you

#2465 3 years ago

How does your new neighbor piss you off when we all have 5 acre lots? Starts his bonfire using 5 gallons of gasoline! It was like a bomb went off. Haven't seen him for a couple weeks.

#2466 3 years ago
    Quoted from captainadam_21:

You have 12 pins in an apartment? Your neighbors must hate you

Quoted from beelzeboob:

A WHILE BACK, lady that lived a few doors down from my apartment...

I'm guessing reading comprehension wasn't a great score on the SATs?

#2467 3 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

I'm baaaaack (thought this out well and typed it up over the 3 days of hilarious vacation, so this isn't a knee-jerk reaction by any means)... aaaaaand I'm leaving forever. Lol. But really, I'm doing my final acount deactivation (if you deactivate your Pinside account 3 times it permanently locks it, the other times just cause delays in being able to re-activate) and both permanently leaving and locking my account as such - I never planned for this stay to be long anyways, intended for the last hurrah to really be the last one,
    but didn't expect to have this extra account activation left - thought I was done - so decided to use it for a little more fun & explanation before I do number tres in due time, which I am doing now. Hooray!
    I plan to reimburse Boob, my last remaining debt, by the end of the year silently, as a part of my original plan, between us two guys. That was a genuine mistake, not related to Pinside, and I'm happy to own
    up to it. I think we all know it was obviously and completely just a very human mistake caused by being a little too light for the machinery, but we all know it should be paid forward nonetheless. Totally agree,
    and will do so ASAP, and have planned to do so as soon as I heard in October of 2019.
    I want to do it as I originally intended anyways - it's not about me doing it under the pressure, it's not about me doing it to wave around and redeem myself,
    I just want to do it to pay back a debt to a nice guy I owe something to, and that's that. It's not a knee-jerk reaction, it's genuine, and I'm just trying to financially get there...
    I've been planning to for some time, before this hub-bub even popped up again. It's just a terrible time right now for anybody, but it will happen. I'm sure this thread will go through
    several phases of "He's disappeared, Boob's never seeing a new handtruck", so on and so forth, but I certainly plan on popping up and getting it done, unrelated to Pinside.
    The best advice I've ever received from anybody, and continue to receive, was to ignore all of this and just be quiet and it will pass by.
    That's the golden advice, and that's what I'm stupid for not listening to over the years. All of the advice here is trash, was trash, and was a tailored on incorrect assumptions -
    mainly people talking big about things they understand little themselves, towards a person they've taken little effort to understand. I mean, it's not like I've met any of you
    in person, giving any of you an inkling of my true colors, nor do I even know the names of most of you. How do you judge a person like that, and recommend real life fixes? It's like diagnosing a car without
    even sitting in it... and without being a mechanic. Had you any real insight, you'd recognize the atmosphere here and the circumstances of the atmosphere here, would do this to anybody.
    It's just a mess, and we all do and say stupid things we don't necessarily mean, and I'm sorry that I mispresented myself here for several years, but at least it was rather minor, and nobody
    got even close to hurt by it - it's just some drama that we can all forget about.
    The truth is, I'm nothing like I've conducted myself here. Ever. That's my fault for representing myself in the way I did, and that's my biggest mistake.
    I've misrepresented myself here as part of a guard I put up as a young teenager with a naive start, to deal with the fiery nature here
    and quick unrelenting criticism this website is widely known for. Turns out once you do that and start barking the bark, you can't exactly backpedal that, and rinse and repeat, the
    hole was dug deeper, so it's turned me into a completely unrecognizable version of myself here dating back as far as when I joined the site 4 years ago. I'm not blind to it, and I've sat back
    myself many-a-time and asked myself what I hell I'm doing, why nothing I'm writing sounds like me, or if I really wanted to publish particular posts, because it's completely and utterly unlike me.
    I let myself stoop too low, tried to match the room and those worse here than me, in an attempt to bite back,
    and conducted myself in ways that were not only damaging, but also extremely unnatural to my kind, helpful, sincere, and actually quite quiet and reserved personality, creating
    and extremely poor and off-base representation of my true colors.
    The nice thing about that is it's unique to Pinside, and the circumstance/dumpster fire here itself,
    and I do not have these problems whenever I log off of the site, and never have, even dating back to 2016. Even in this community, it's how I had such a good drama-free time at shows over the years, and generally made a lot of friends
    in pinball and beyond. If it wasn't that way, my life would be completely opposite of what it is - and not full of success, fun, friends, and respect for
    those around me. Believe me, I hate "Otaku" as much as all of you do, and I'm looking forward to just being Steven from now on, taking my permanent leave from Pinside,
    and closing this book is the obvious solution for my life (or anybody's) regardless if you all decide to do the same and stop wasting your time here.
    There is a large amount of toxicity here that many more than myself have identified, and it causes people to act in ways unlike themselves, and unfortunately I am one of the biggest takers
    of the bait over the years... I was one of the youngest users the site has ever seen, if not the youngest, so that's to be expected. People like Mistermoberg have almost carbon-copied the situation, so it's just how it is and certainly isn't unique to me,
    this site doesn't play well with young people, enthusiastic people, or the inexperienced, so I know it's not my fault. Life is not designed for that, a teenager's upbringing is not meant to be prodded, corrected meticulously, and on full display
    on the internet to thousands, and joining this site at such a young age was a mistake - a created a very unfair and unkind situation. Anybody needs room to make mistakes and fix them accordingly, without holier-than-thou remarks, and without commentary. I've learned no good lessons from Pinside, except how cruel and unhelpful some people can be, and to watch what you say,
    and sadly, who you ask for help. In contrast, the best lessons I've learned in life were off of the site, and just happened naturally with age
    and overcoming different obstacles unrelated to Pinside. That's how it should be, how it was for you guys pre-internet, and it's none of your business. Your advice just doesn't work, isn't good enough, and isn't tailored to the situation
    or the true identity of the person to connect or matter. Again, you're recommending very specific things to a person you haven't taken the time to even remotely know or understand, and understand why I have acted certain ways here.
    I'm not ignoring your advice because I'm a "classic millenial", I'm ignoring it because it's baseless, redundant, and not tailored to me. I already know way better, I just haven't honored myself by representing that, and I apologize for that. I know best for myself, as well as my friends who actually know me, and clearly none of you know anything
    regarding my life - and are very clumsy and ironic (pot & kettle) when recommending certain advice.
    My actions and mispresentations have basically created an alter ego here over the years, it's bizarre, and surely a lot of it is my own fault.
    I'm not "Otaku", and I look forward to leaving this all behind. Nobody actually involved in my life, who actually knows me down to the core or even slightly, would identify me with any of this, and neither do I.
    If I were, these issues would plague my life, my business, and my social circle, and they do not. I generally live a drama-free, happy, fun, and respectful life, and like to live my life pretty uneventfully and peacefully as a person.
    I'm not one of those people who want my own MTV show, that's for damn sure. If I were anything like "Otaku", I would be left alone and would be a failure, and surely anybody who knows me would see these signs as soon as, or much quicker than, they appeared
    on Pinside, and left me in the dust. But that's just not the case at all. That's just not how it is, and that's not how I am at all. It's a falsehood of an entire situation, and something so twisted, mistaken, and mispresented (that last part my own fault) over the years more and more, there's just no reality to it anymore,
    there's no fixing this in a standard manner, and there's no lessons to be learned here.
    Don't get the wrong idea, the following statement is NOT about me, I have no concerning feelings, and am doing quite alright, but it crossed my mind and bothered me: If Pinside doesn't simmer down and keeps getting increasingly toxic like this, like it's known for, one of these days (and I'm surprised it hasn't happened already to be completely honest) you're going to get somebody more fragile than I on here that takes pinball and Pinside a little too seriously, slips up, makes some human mistakes, gets made fun of and sucked into the Otaku-Kaneda-Mistermoberg-and-many-others-vacuum-of-unrelenting-hatred-and-following-around, that is going to literally kill themselves over it - I guarantee it.
    That sounds extreme, but I find it realistic. Happens all the time with social media, and we all know very well that Pinside makes Facebook look like a safe space. This is not a perfect world and there are no perfect people, and instead of celebrating or just at least ignoring your differences, "not saying anything if you have nothing nice to say", you hone in on them as use them for fun, throwing horrifying insults and conversation fodder amongst each other. With or even without the insults, personal attacks, and hitting below the belt frequently, it's a hell of a lot of pressure and a large circumstance many can't handle, and that's dangerous. You get the right guy who makes pinball his life, doesn't really have much else to hold on for (can be as simple as being lonely or losing a job for some), may or have not have problems
    he is trying to mask and deal with by enjoying pinball (I've met many people like that thus far... this hobby seems to attract those and serve as a certain happiness & perhaps a distraction to those struggling with literally anything), makes a human mistake, and you put him in the same unrelenting, unfair, unhuman, no consideration, hopeless situation you've kept me and many others in regardless if we're poking the bear or not, and one of these days you're going to get the wrong guy who can't take it like we have and generally gives too much of a damn like we don't, and
    blows his brains out over it. Happens all the time with forums and social media... and with stuff like this allowed to continue here, it's bound to happen here next at some point too. What will you tell their family... "They brought it upon themselves"? Get a grip, and grow up. You're trying a little too hard and too violently to "teach people a lesson", and it's too much, and starting to be criminal. You're worse than cancel culture,
    and given your age and political views, I'm surprised, as cancel culture seems to be a big no-no around here. News flash, you're even worse than that, and it's going to end up hurting somebody someday... and the blood will be on your hands. I hope it keeps you up at night. I sleep well.
    Well, that's all I have to say and feel very relived after many years. Whew. Goodbye. Final account deactivation, final goodbye, third time's a charm... glad my account will be locked permanently now. It's definitely a great way to go back to turning a new leaf
    with some certainty. Just remember going forward, any future discussion is one-sided and you're talking behind my back without me here to be able to defend it and add some truth to the scenario, and if that's your thing, stalking, harassing people, wasting your time, and just being creepy, then just remember you're a lot worse than I ever was or ever will be.
    Even just having so much time on your hands makes me pity you. Perhaps I'm not, and never was, the one in most dire straits here. I forgive you.
    This situation does not represent me, my business, my family, my upbringing or anything else, and I'm sorry for misrepresenting myself and my morals so much over the years.
    I've said some pretty crappy things over the years, and I apologize, but I hope you know I didn't genuinely mean any of it (I actually find myself physically and legitimately unable to stoop as low, nor care as much, as many of you - just how I was raised, how I am, and how I always will be - which is great.)- even at the time... just tried to bark the mean bark of Pinside, especially in my younger years,
    which was a mistake and a lie to myself that never did me any justice. Heck, a lot of it was just mocking myself and trolling the heck out of you guys by sounding like an idiot/jokingly emphasizing points of how you thought I was because you were so upset and to easy to mess with, and certainly shouldn't be any accurate representation of my true character either.
    Both of these things clearly made one big mistake of being here and fueling the flames, but this is ENTIRELY ALL-INCLUSIVE of everything else, and there is no representation or realism of this off of the site from me... yes, all 4 years of this is entirely unique to here, and this stops here, meaning both the situation and what should be seen as a false representation of myself, by myself.
    Thankfully it's always just been a Pinside thing, and stops here, forever. It's just how it is already... don't even have to work to make it that way, it's just how it is... and has been for many years already. Nothing is any different, all I have to do is leave the site behind and I will be fine.
    I'm just cutting out the cancer and the toxicity. Between the jokes I've directed at you that went over your heads, and the ways I've misrepresented myself, none of this connects to who I really am, and none of this should reflect my true character. And guess what, you can find that in person... and big shocker,
    none of you know me in person. It's all a farce, and it's great to move on.
    Final account deactivation feels great, finally the end of this farce. Looking forward to being me full time instead of having this weird niche little pimple where I act like somebody I'm not, because it's not representative of me whatsoever, and always shuts off
    when I log off the site, and is always easily forgotten. Now it's permanent, how it should be, and something I should've done a looooooong time ago - just living a normal, happy life, and doing what I do - respecting others and keeping good company around me, instead of acting like any of this really matters,
    or that this is how I really want to spend my time.
    I'd say "It's been real", but uhh, quite the opposite... literally. In summary... I've misrepresented myself here to a large degree, I'm nothing like this, and I shouldn't have dug the hole by acting completely like somebody I'm not over the years as a defense mechanism. It's a travesty, and a lie, and I'm much better than this, I just haven't taken the time to show that here... because it's so easy to look in see, in person, that I'm right. Never had a bad game deal with anybody, never disrespected anybody off the site, act my age and beyond, have a very fruitful, very mature, very well-oriented, very happy business and life for sure, and just ran my mouth a little too much on the internet, and unfortunately really did a number by representing myself as somebody I'm not... at all. That was a mistake, but the bright side is it's not true, and easily ends here... and never was the case any of the time off-site anyways. Pinside has its ways that need fixing too, and I have not been defeated... I will continue to love and spread the love of pinball, and pinball for me is now much bigger and great than this site could ever be. So it's time to leave.
    I'm not signing this "Otaku", I'm signing this Steven. Steven out.
    I leave you with a quote from my favorite movie which is super relevant to a tee right now:
    [quoted image]

I think I speak for everyone in this thread when I say, Get Fucked!

#shutyourmouthandpaytheF’nboob

I’ll take my violation strike now.

#2468 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Thank you sir! May I have another?

#2469 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dr-Willy:

You didn't say anything against a member so I dont see how

#2470 3 years ago

Found some Gameseum Youtube spots. Interviews were conducted, some for local television. Steven could use some assistance on appearance, and scripting.

#2471 3 years ago
    Quoted from Flowst:

Steven could use some assistance on appearance, and scripting.

I won't comment on the first part, but 110% agree with the second part.

#2472 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Or herpes.

#2473 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well, call me a fool, then. I thought I was doing something nice for a complete stranger because he was a young kid that was passionate about the hobby and needed to save his machines from going underwater. It was the least I could do. Problem is, I'd probably do it again.
    A while back, lady that lived a few doors down from my apartment needed a new turntable to listen to the records that reminded her of her husband that had recently passed. I bought her the turntable. She got so pissed off at me for taking it upon myself to do that - she yelled at me and wrote me a check for the turntable.
    I'm learning that every time you do something nice for someone, it either turns into a shit show or pisses off someone else who feels like they weren't treated as nicely. And that just sucks.

Nobody should ever call you a fool ! People do nice things for others because it’s who they are. Unfortunately the recipients of those good deeds are sometimes not deserving of them or unappreciative of what they have received. That’s not your fault at all. You can’t control that. I am only happy to hear you say you would do it again. The sob didn’t break you, as it would have broken many, even when the outcome was so negative. I salute you for being you.

#2474 3 years ago

2,400 posts and climbing... what's the story?...

Every reason for disowning this guy has been discussed ad nauseum, what's left to cover?

#2475 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dono:

Every reason for disowning this guy has been discussed ad nauseum, what's left to cover?

He kept coming back and stirring up shit. This thread had almost died 5 times over at least and he’s the reason it would start back up.

#2476 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dono:

...and yet you bumped the thread with your post. Isn't it ironic? (Don'tcha think?)

I'm still waiting for restitution from my buddy Otaku. Tomorrow is Day Five of me waiting for my "first" $100 check. Now, I don't know about you, but that shit's pretty entertaining. And let's be honest: You get what you pay for in this thread.

#2477 3 years ago

Perhaps I'm missing a fad here (like the bedhead trend) or just a dinosaur who's out of touch but does Steven ever comb his hair? He looks so raggedy in every pic/video he's in I just don't get it.

#2478 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Perhaps I'm missing a fad here (like the bedhead trend) or just a dinosaur who's out of touch but does Steven ever comb his hair? He looks so raggedy in every pic/video he's in I just don't get it.

Not a fad. Just lack of personal grooming.

#2479 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

What are you talking about? It takes a lot of effort to look that good!

#2480 3 years ago

Why not. Otaku kinda liked it.

A840A349-088F-45FB-88C0-B3CC5C89365F (resized).jpegA840A349-088F-45FB-88C0-B3CC5C89365F (resized).jpeg
    #2481 3 years ago

Saw this earlier today in one of my FB groups while scrolling through some comments. The OP was looking for opinions on a hydraulic lift cart. I bet he thought beelzeboobs escalara was terribly unreliable too

Screenshot_20200724-180701 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200724-180701 (resized).png
    #2482 3 years ago

I wonder how many borrowed lift carts he broke

#2483 3 years ago

3 Reasons an Escalera will "stop raising":

1. You drained the battery.
    2. You drained the battery so many times it will no longer hold the charge.
    3. You bent the T support so that it won't grab the edge of the stairs.

All three were successfully achieved with my Escalera.

Yeah. I bet it "stopped raising."

#2484 3 years ago
    Quoted from edward472:

Saw this earlier today in one of my FB groups while scrolling through some comments. The OP was looking for opinions on a hydraulic lift cart. I bet he thought beelzeboobs escalara was terribly unreliable too
    [quoted image]

Impossible! You couldn't have seen that! Because it's been made quite clear that pinsiders are just pinsiders....not real people or potential customers that exist on other platforms or the live world.

#2485 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

3 Reasons an Escalera will "stop raising":
    1. You drained the battery.
    2. You drained the battery so many times it will no longer hold the charge.
    3. You bent the T support so that it won't grab the edge of the stairs.
    All three were successfully achieved with my Escalera.
    Yeah. I bet it "stopped raising."

I’m sure an extremely late $100 will fix that.

#2486 3 years ago
    Quoted from edward472:

Saw this earlier today in one of my FB groups

In three simple sentences, he shows what a complete liar and manipulator he is in every way... Let's break it down, shall we?

Sentence 1- They are terribly unreliable.. because you made it so (see boob's post)

Sentence 2- Had 2 and both stopped raising- This is a two-fer: a.) Again see boob's post b.) When did he have 2?!? Did he mooch another one from some other poor soul and treat that one like dirt too? Oh wait, no, he's lying.

Sentence 3- I think I'm going to try the beefier version next. So, are you actually going to buy one for yourself, before you pay boob? Or are you going to mooch a more expensive one off of someone?

All lies wrapped in shit is his hallmark, with an air of unjust superiority. Toss off.

#2487 3 years ago

#paytheboob

#2488 3 years ago

I think that post is about lift tables, made out of a mechanical jack. Not escaleras.
    Still.... #paytheboob

#2489 3 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

I think that post is about lift tables, made out of a mechanical jack. Not escaleras.
    Still.... #paytheboob

Oops. My bad. This forces me to circle back to a snarky earlier post I made to @captainadam_21...

Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm guessing reading comprehension wasn't a great score on the SATs?

I must admit here that I completely borked the reading comprehension section on my SATs.

If only people here would post with more pictures, it would really help me out. Thanks.

#2490 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Oops. My bad. This forces me to circle back to a snarky earlier post I made to captainadam_21...

I must admit here that I completely borked the reading comprehension section on my SATs.
    If only people here would post with more pictures, it would really help me out. Thanks.

SAT is for chumps. You're just mad you got driven out of your former apartment because you were shaming the elderly and rubbing it in their faces you had Escalade money. Karma came around in the form of captain sweatpants

#2491 3 years ago

SAT is for chumps. You're just mad you got driven out of your former apartment because you were shaming the elderly and rubbing it in their faces you had Escalade money. Karma came around in the form of captain sweatpants

You must have failed the spelling section as well.

An Escalade is just a brick on wheels. An Escalera is actually useful...until you lend it out.

The karma, in this case, was me busting your balls about reading comprehension and then embarrassing myself by doing exactly the same thing.

God, I hate when that happens.

#2492 3 years ago

Ha jk

#2493 3 years ago

#paytheboob!

#2494 3 years ago

So, has the weasel sent the first $100? I guess USPS can’t manage to get the letter across one state line in a week.

#2495 3 years ago

Beelzeboob should make an appearance at his arcade and ask him where the money is?

#2496 3 years ago
    Quoted from DadofTwins:

Beelzeboob should make an appearance at his arcade and ask him where the money is?

Wheel in the broken escala, put a machine on it, and wheel it right out. With the supposed huge crowds it gets Steven will be too busy to notice

#2498 3 years ago

Wheel in the broken escala, put a machine on it, and wheel it right out. With the supposed huge crowds it gets Steven will be too busy to notice

That would certainly make a point, but Steven doesn't have a game in that place that's worth as much as the escalera.

#2499 3 years ago

I’m really disappointed that a mod ejected Steven from this thread. It seemed like the angry mob was finally getting to him. His 3 day vacation gave him some time to think about himself some more (which narcissists love) and will be a factor in why he went inactive and ultimately why he won’t pay the boob.

#2500 3 years ago

Day 6 and no sign of the check. I've added a poll. Let's skip to the results:

Will Otaku ever send me money to cover the cost of at least the busted chain lift and dead battery?

Yes: 1 Pinsider

No: 69,156 other Pinsiders

Tomorrow is Day 7...no mail on Sunday. See you on Day 8 with the same result.

There are 3,944 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 79.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gameseum-gaming-gala-sept-15/page/50?hl=pinlink and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.