Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,944 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 55 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“When do you expect Gameseum to open for business?”

• Thanksgiving 2018 2 votes
      2%
    • Beginning of 2019 0 votes
    • March 2019 1 vote
      1%
    • April 2019 2 votes
      2%
    • "Summer" 2019 16 votes
      16%
    • It won't, but surely all donated money and machines will be returned. 80 votes
      79%

(101 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).png
    Cyberbullying (resized).jpg
    06937ec6de46e466341c1b9b8e283cebbcdf51fc.png.jpg (resized).png
    6c4f86ab8711c7a3f71270bba621c1c51e279831.png.jpg (resized).png
    e87f011d764ae7b096ba18f74f10cc733a16412b.png.jpg (resized).png
    8E28E40B-E58A-4638-B4A0-6A4614B22CAA (resized).jpeg
    0FD16E5B-57B9-4296-9DE7-9CFAC564067C (resized).jpeg
    B46DA714-CFA6-4780-871A-16917769D91C (resized).jpeg
    0F07A909-BD47-42BA-A82F-74FE65890521 (resized).jpeg
    03F1224B-CCEF-44E0-8F49-9A47491F9049 (resized).jpeg
    Colson (resized).jpeg
    B4F28AA5-7D73-4FF3-9A7A-9AB65282D6E2 (resized).jpeg
    CC92318E-53CA-4CD8-B9A2-1E2F73A4E3D0 (resized).jpeg
    307046CF-33FB-4727-AD75-FDA55BA3DF76 (resized).jpeg
    AB72D8C3-B930-409A-89C0-8033C092E7F2 (resized).jpeg
    75E7F39D-2FCE-4D01-8DBE-4CCB47249F4F (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 3,944 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 79.
    #2151 3 years ago

This thread is starting to bore me. Can we get back to the subject of me possibly getting a check in the mail? That was much more interesting. I'm about to start a GoFundMe to get my Escalera fixed if I don't see some jing coming my way soon.

#2152 3 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

Good thing he's (NO REALLY I mean it THIS time) being so much cooler about everything than before....just like he said

Go ahead, keep fueling the flames for kicks. You're another one who I always see posting here, even when I'm not here. I don't know you, don't live close to you, have never interacted with you, you've never visited my arcade, so on and so forth. You're an integral part of the problem.

Maybe if you took as much time as you wasted writing your dozens of replies to this thread despite having no affiliation to me whatsoever, to actually read what I'm writing, you'd begin to understand my position. Given the circumstances and total lack of connection to me or my business, you must not have a lot to do.

Quoted from JodyG:

Okay Pinside, lets constructively give Steven some examples of how he handled something in a way that added fuel to the fire, versus how he could have made the subject into something that would have been a net positive for him and his reputation going forward. What would you all personally like to see Steven do to help make it easier for you to cheer him on?
    I'll start. The last post above is a good example of just being honest and not baffling everyone with bullshit. Its a great start.
    I'm not a tournament guy, but I think you are missing a golden opportunity to start some kind of tournament night that will bring a different crowd in. Get some interest and then try for a whole season. Maybe work with Roma's or Ephrata Pizza to have a tournament night special for food.
    Once the Covid situation is less tenuous, maybe work out a promotion with a local animal shelter in need to knock off a couple bucks admission if the guest brings some specific item the shelter needs. Who can say no to cats and dogs? You may pull in some new faces that you wouldn't have seen otherwise.
    Contact your local scout troops and offer up a deal for them to come play as a group for one fee. Some of them will bring their families back another time.
    Lots of ideas...put your gift of gab to work for a good cause, plant some seeds, and watch them grow. Just do not continue down the current path of "if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit".

Lots of stuff like that already in the works. I'm holding a lot of cards incase I end up needing them. Right now (well, pre-COVID) things were good enough to just ride the wave without all that stuff... hopefully to potentially save things like that for if it ever gets slow or close to slow, without doing them too early, if that makes sense. Not because I don't want to go the extra mile just for hell of it, but because I don't want to use any strategies I may be better off saving for later, too soon. Slow roll kind of thing.

It's mostly just enthusiasm rather than any kind of desperation to get people in the door, because I'm not struggling with that. (Again, sans COVID obviously) I'm not particularly trying to dazzle anybody.

Quoted from edward472:

Yes you are. You reactivated your account. You came back to post here. You created a false account to troll this thread This is the definition of fueling the flames. You literally gave the train more fuel to burn and put your foot on the gas. Do you consider a day a long time? I can't. I just can't.

I think it'd be different if the thread was dormant and I came back and bumped it, which I don't do. This is a continuous thing whether or not I'm here, and I think letting it go on without any kind of response is more damaging than helpful. I've tried the "let it die down" thing and it is apparently NOT working. So, I'm here. I did myself a disservice in the past by getting pretty fired up and equally as petty as some people here, that's for sure, and it was better to just be silent, but I figure being present and being respectful is a good middle ground and better than being absent. Again, it'd be different if the thread was dormant... I wouldn't come back in a million years, believe me. But this goes on with or without me, so your point is incorrect. Would love for this to stop at any time.

#2153 3 years ago

Instead of buying games with your windfall due to all of your slow rolling, strategic planning, why not actually re pay beelzeboob instead of repeatedly saying you are going to do it? That would be one way to quiet the noise. Since it's a legitimate problem people have with you. That you keep prolonging but claiming you have good intentions to rectify. And then spending money on games. According to you, you've made enough in the last few days to take care of this debt you admittedly owe.... And keep dodging the question.

#2154 3 years ago

Still hasn’t responded about his banned shill account. It’s amazing how you can write novels but not answer basic questions when asked about them directly.

#2155 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ericc123:

Still hasn’t responded about his banned shill account. It’s amazing how you can write novels but not answer basic questions when asked about them directly.

I thought the rule around here was make a shill account and all accounts you have get banned.... think pinside is slipping in the banning department

#2156 3 years ago

Well, I was ideally hoping to source the parts and save him the trouble (and also the money being tight too, but still)... Randy, when I rented one earlier this year (same model) I took a look at what you possibly meant... you said the lifting arms, and that make sense, not much else down there. I've tried hard to source the lifting arm(s) the last few months (may need to buy the chains with them? Seems like one assembly, but can't find that either), and was actually hoping to stop over in person to install them for you, but I can only seem to source the rubber feet which surely isn't what you need. Whether you get somebody to bend that one back, or find a replacement, let me know your cost and I'll make it right as soon as I physically can (this month or next), and would be happy to come visit and help you physically if you need an extra set of hands in making this right. I would also love to send some extra for your kindness when I'm able. Had no idea anything was awry until it was brought to my attention in this thread years later, I wish I knew earlier. Even teenage me would've made that one right had I known, I always respected what you did for me and have a little more class than Pinside likes to let on. I continued to use it after the incident no problem so I hope you've been able to use it since... I'm embarrassed I didn't look close enough to notice anything, and didn't bring it up because I thought all was well/not even a scratch and was very ashamed of my slip-up. Obviously now knowing it did infact have damage, it's an entirely different situation, and I definitely want to make it right. You did a lot for me and I really have always appreciated it deeply.

#2157 3 years ago

#paytheboob

#2158 3 years ago

And Pinside should charge per word

#2159 3 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

have never interacted with you

Uhmm, hey Stevie......YEAH. I actually defended you numerous times early on before your poor actions a long time ago. I also reached out to you personally, but you ignored it. I also offered sound advice numerous times to help.

I also sent you messages of encouragement and support a long time ago; to which you never could even be bothered to take the time to respond to. You posted novels about how you didn't have time to respond to people or their messages though; kind of a slight, fyi.

You have continually fueled things, insulted people, mocked people, had nasty things to say about people's wifes, tried various accounts, etc. etc.

YES, I HAVE interacted with you plenty. You are simply too ignorant and vain....and frankly narcessistic, to realize it or to realize how treating people in this manner affects you or your business.

I asked LEGIT (and not even negative) questions on facebook before to which my comments were deleted and/or ignored.

I saw over and over again others' comments and questions reach this same fate on anything you had control over removing.

So AGAIN, yes; YES we HAVE interacted.

With over TEN THOUSAND customers a year, how can you assume I never was there by the way? Just curious. But no, for the record, I couldn't be paid to enter your facility after how you have interacted (and continue to interact) with myself and SO many others.

I have tried offering advice, support, defense, smart ass attitude in hopes you will catch on etc. etc.

I have also simply stated my opinions and jokes on here as I am publicly allowed to. And without having to give farewell speeches and run away over and over; or say I'm better than all the old timers that made this stuff even possible etc etc.

I am SHOCKED you continue to disrespect so many and strut your arrogance, but feel it is everyone else's fault.

You know how you said younger people are just better at understanding internet stuff etc? Well....guess there are some things middle aged and older aged generations are just plain better at understanding too.

Best wishes in figuring things out sooner than later for your own sake.

Now then, let's get back to our reguarly scheduled program.

Ohh, and thanks for forcing me into an otaku length post. Lol.

Sorry about that Banger

#2160 3 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

Well, I was ideally hoping to source the parts and save him the trouble (and also the money being tight too, but still)... Randy, when I rented one earlier this year (same model) I took a look at what you possibly meant... you said the lifting arms, and that make sense, not much else down there. I've tried hard to source the lifting arm(s) the last few months (may need to buy the chains with them? Seems like one assembly, but can't find that either), and was actually hoping to stop over in person to install them for you, but I can only seem to source the rubber feet which surely isn't what you need. Whether you get somebody to bend that one back, or find a replacement, let me know your cost and I'll make it right as soon as I physically can (this month or next), and would be happy to come visit and help you physically if you need an extra set of hands in making this right. I would also love to send some extra for your kindness when I'm able. Had no idea anything was awry until it was brought to my attention in this thread years later, I wish I knew earlier. Even teenage me would've made that one right had I known, I always respected what you did for me and have a little more class than Pinside likes to let on. I continued to use it after the incident no problem so I hope you've been able to use it since... I'm embarrassed I didn't look close enough to notice anything, and didn't bring it up because I thought all was well/not even a scratch and was very ashamed of my slip-up. Obviously now knowing it did infact have damage, it's an entirely different situation, and I definitely want to make it right. You did a lot for me and I really have always appreciated it deeply.

Since you offered money, said you would, etc etc. And he didn't ask for parts....he is clearly asking for a check, maybe you should just pay the man for damages done by you. Frankly, and ESPECIALLY after all this time and effort, you should pay the repair bill of him dropping it off at a shop or give him extra monies for his labor time of the repair. Not right he should eat it after yet another person was simply trying to help you.

Or...to summerize as previously stated much more eloquently than I..... #paytheboob

#2161 3 years ago
    Quoted from pookycade:

So as 1) an actual surgeon and 2) an arcade owner ... what has just spewed forth from this guy is total utter BS. ... If it did I would have given up my day job and just run the arcade and forget the whole save people’s vision thing because it doesn’t apparently pay as much as fixing arcade games does.

Thanks for posting. Been following your thread and reading about your commendable efforts (financial and otherwise) to keep your arcade running. I thought about linking to your thread for a reality check for Steven, but... decided to use the lowest PA surgeon's income stat I could find and show him how even his own numbers are inconsistent with his overblown revenue reports. Then again I should know by now that Steven and reality don't mix very well

#2162 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

This thread is starting to bore me. Can we get back to the subject of me possibly getting a check in the mail? That was much more interesting. I'm about to start a GoFundMe to get my Escalera fixed if I don't see some jing coming my way soon.

I am sure the check is in the mail....it has been delayed because of COVID. Once that is done you will get your check, barring any other pandemics, natural disasters, sunny days, cloudy days, extreme temperatures, UFO sightings. But your check is in the mail.

#2163 3 years ago

Wasting your time guys

pinside clowns (resized).jpgpinside clowns (resized).jpg
    #2164 3 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

I was ideally hoping to source the parts and save him the trouble

Here is an idea for the Escalera issue. Go buy a new one, not parts, a whole new unit.

Now go to beelzeboob and trade units.

In your spare time and when money is right you can buy the parts to fix it and now have one for yourself.

This leaves @ Beelzeboob with a new unit and most importantly whole. This would make things right.
    -Mike

#2165 3 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

Don't get so bent out of shape gramps.

Yes, your online marketing skills are beyond parallel.
    Look at how successful your social media efforts are on pinball related platforms.

#2166 3 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

I said some stupid things for a few months in 2016 and have received 4 years of some of the most hateful, mean, unrelenting comments I've ever read.

#2167 3 years ago

I think you should just toss Randy a $500 check for his troubles. Asking the exact amount is just a delay tactic and puts the work off on Randy.

Make it right.

Also have you started turning away people with no mask?

#2168 3 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I think you should just toss Randy a $500 check for his troubles. Asking the exact amount is just a delay tactic and puts the work off on Randy.
    Make it right.
    Also have you started turning away people with no mask?

That’s been like 4 years ago. Sending a check should be the first thing he does today but I don’t think that’s gonna happen. Sorry to say, doubt it ever will.

#2169 3 years ago

There should be enough mooch money to buy Randy a new Escalera.

#2170 3 years ago

MOBERG HAS ARRIVED AND IVE GOT A LOT TO SAY!

#2171 3 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

Okay, there is oooooone little thing I'd like to get out of the way before bed and a nice blissful return...

I've been thinking - isn't this a little ironic of a thread for you to be chiming in on so often? We're both 22, and you act more like me when I was 16. I actually think you've done a really great job of filling my shoes while I was gone... actually, I think you trumped me... maybe even trumped Kaneda... that downvote ratio IS extremely gnarly (and way worse than even yours truly's, not to mention mainly when I was years younger than you are now)... and your reputation is leaking so badly I've heard bad things about you before even coming back to the site just now, which is pretty bad. Many have said you're the Otaku times two, and I have to agree... actually it kind of makes ME look bad.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-leaving-pinside
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-believe-ive-made-a-terrible-mistake
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-forgot-to-ask-my-wife-and-other-tales-from-the-dumpster
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buyer-beware-kd-pinball-brypten-on-pinside-bryan-j-in-portland-ct (And I thought my old PBR rant was cringy)
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-my-floor-support-a-pinball-machine-collection
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-bad-i-ruin-my-game-please-help-stern-monopoly
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-enthusiasts-18-30-y-o
    This one's my favorite: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-does-one-make-pinball-a-living
    That is only a very select few from your very colorful post history others have alerted me to.
    Think what you want, but maaaaaaaybe it's time to stop replying to this thread, Moberg. I am hanging out with the exact people you idolize (who are laughing at your corny and immature conduct on this thread, maybe you should re-evaluate that video reply you got earlier in the thread on your childish "I will never watch those videos I am so upset!" comment) and make my living every day doing what you are asking others for help on how to do. Just stop, especially because you're not out here doing what I am, you're just wanting to. And have some half-decent self-awareness for goodness sakes.
    Okay, okay, I promise... peace on Earth now!

Wanna get on the phone and bury the hatchet? I’m serious - I’m sure we’d have a great chat.

#2172 3 years ago
    Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Wanna get on the phone and bury the hatchet? I’m serious - I’m sure we’d have a great chat.

Two "look at me' losers trying to convince each other that the rest of pinside are the odd ones

#2173 3 years ago
    Quoted from no-extra-balls:

Two "look at me' losers trying to convince each other that the rest of pinside are the odd ones

Oh no, I’m most definitely an oddball.

I’m trying to take the high road here.

#2174 3 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

Uhmm, hey Stevie......YEAH. I actually defended you numerous times early on before your poor actions a long time ago. I also reached out to you personally, but you ignored it. I also offered sound advice numerous times to help.
    I also sent you messages of encouragement and support a long time ago; to which you never could even be bothered to take the time to respond to. You posted novels about how you didn't have time to respond to people or their messages though; kind of a slight, fyi.
    You have continually fueled things, insulted people, mocked people, had nasty things to say about people's wifes, tried various accounts, etc. etc.
    YES, I HAVE interacted with you plenty. You are simply too ignorant and vain....and frankly narcessistic, to realize it or to realize how treating people in this manner affects you or your business.
    I asked LEGIT (and not even negative) questions on facebook before to which my comments were deleted and/or ignored.
    I saw over and over again others' comments and questions reach this same fate on anything you had control over removing.
    So AGAIN, yes; YES we HAVE interacted.
    With over TEN THOUSAND customers a year, how can you assume I never was there by the way? Just curious. But no, for the record, I couldn't be paid to enter your facility after how you have interacted (and continue to interact) with myself and SO many others.
    I have tried offering advice, support, defense, smart ass attitude in hopes you will catch on etc. etc.
    I have also simply stated my opinions and jokes on here as I am publicly allowed to. And without having to give farewell speeches and run away over and over; or say I'm better than all the old timers that made this stuff even possible etc etc.
    I am SHOCKED you continue to disrespect so many and strut your arrogance, but feel it is everyone else's fault.
    You know how you said younger people are just better at understanding internet stuff etc? Well....guess there are some things middle aged and older aged generations are just plain better at understanding too.
    Best wishes in figuring things out sooner than later for your own sake.
    Now then, let's get back to our reguarly scheduled program.
    Ohh, and thanks for forcing me into an otaku length post. Lol.
    Sorry about that Banger

Lol, because none of this means shit. I know you've never visited - you live in Illinois, and I can't imagine you made the voyage for lil' ol' me, given how angry you are. And if you HAD visited in disguise or even not, you'd have a different opinion, because I would have treated you with extreme respect, consideration, and kindness like I do everybody in my life, especially my customers. Pinside is the exception, and I've definitely treated some people HERE like shit, and I apologize for that, but that's the exception (and was almost always me dishing it back at half the severity). Again, there's no lessons to be learned here because how I treat people on Pinside is not how I treat people in general, not even close. None of this applies to my life. It's a skewed image of myself because here I have to act a certain way to get a point across, and generally defend myself against the hounds any time I want to try and post here. Stop for a minute, and put yourself in my situation here and think how the hell you would come up with a response to all of this - there's no perfect way, and it's definitely a big one-step-forward-two-steps-back situation any time Pinside gets fired up about something, especially when most of it is lies like the big fundraiser hoax. I'm not about to apologize for something I didn't do. When you have to be in defense mode 100% of the time on here you have to act a certain way. This happens time and time again here with people like Kaneda, Moberg, and others, and you wonder why - Pinside is so vicious it doesn't let people be themselves and have a chance for redemption, and eventually they paint you as so much worse than what you really are, you may as well just say "fuck it". You're all out of touch, completely. My life in comparison is peaceful and I'm not in "defense mode" in my normal life, and just live normally and respectfully - I'm not "Otaku" any time I log off of here, nor do any of these mannerisms connect to who I actually am, my personality here is basically a farce, a product of having to do an unnecessary explanation for anything I do, put up with this BS, 20-30 bored and sorry grown men hanging out in the basement ganging up on a teenager at once on the internet and seeing what the hell happens for fun, and the wonderful part of the internet is most of the stuff anybody types comes off wrong at times too. This is an incredibly different situation and perhaps you should be more understanding of why I act the way I do here (and not in my daily life) and why it is necessary. It's really just stupid at this point, and has nothing to do with my life, how I run my business, or how I treat people - I'm actually commended quite a bit of my people skills, and I really go out of my way on a daily basis to be one of the nicest and most respectful people in town, in a world of many people who generally are lacking in that department. I'm a totally different person outside of Pinside, one that certainly exceeds all of your little life lessons and recommendations, so stop trying to teach me a lesson - because I already learned all these little things years ago, even if it doesn't show here in this weird little situation. Heck yeah, I may be a dick on Pinside, but you shouldn't base that on how I am as a person at all - I'm just matching the energy and the room of everybody else, but that's a rare exception to my usual kind and mature behavior, Pinside is the exception not the rule for sure. Sure, my people skills may be lacking on Pinside, but I'm not about to be licking the boots of the guys who have insulted me down to the core and continue to do so, and certainly not act like any of these buffoons have anything useful to teach by being passive-aggressive, holier than thou, and rude for 4 years. Don't you think anybody who wants to "teach" me something would've reached out privately or not at all, not put me on the spot in public for upvotes? It's all for personal gain and I know none of you genuinely care, and that's just how it is. It's a shit show. Respect me and I'll respect you - nobody here respects me, and that's just the way it is. I don't care, but don't expect it back, we're all adults here. Oh, and I don't want some wordy explanation on why I have to earn your respect in response to this, because frankly I don't give a damn at this point - I have no desire to know anybody in this thread, mend any of these relationships, and this is a very niche thing I'd be happy to leave behind in whole and just burn the bridge. It's not an accurate picture of me or my life, and it doesn't affect my life. It's so distorted and laughable at this point it's just worth tossing the whole thing out, because this is like my weird little fake reality with a select few guys thousands of miles away, compared to a much larger picture nobody here seems to grasp and shouldn't be a part of anyways. If I was genuinely anything like you think I am, I would be very lonely, and VERY unsuccessful - I am neither. This is not how I am, but is kind of how you're forcing me to be, as an exception to my normal ways. Beat the nicest dog enough, it'll bite, and you love it. It's the Pinside way - I was not the first and I will not be the last - I suspect @mistermoberg is next to go off the rails with how much he is screwing things up and being naive, and how people are pushing back in that same classic way. But he doesn't deserve it, and neither do I. Kaneda is a bit of a different story but it's the same shit, different instance, and a lot of the fault lies on Pinside's hands. Stay out of my life... and unlike some of you, Pinside is NOT my life. I'll pay back Boob, but seriously, the rest of you should GTFO, and should've a long time ago. It's clear you don't understand 99% of my life, and are trying to make assumptions and recommendations based on the 1%, and they're inaccurate, and useless and a waste of time as such.

I'm tired of the internet harassment and being followed around, so quit the Dr. Phil explanations, and just let it go. It's creepy, I don't know any of you, you certainly don't know me... it's time to stop making assumptions on people through the internet regardless of how I act or don't act, because the thing about the internet is it tends to skew people and misrepresent them all by itself, nor am I acting myself here whatsoever. If I was the shitlord I know I am come off as here thanks to having to write wordy and excessive posts to even get a word in above all this useless noise, I wouldn't have the success, friends, or good life that I do. It's worth assuming this "Otaku" thing as a frickin' alter ego at this point, because I don't act how I act, none of this applies to my daily life, and it's a very unique situation that would be good to just go away. Regardless of what you think, there is nothing to be learned here. Except never ask Pinside for help, because you guys end up chasing most of the people who ask for help off of the site, I was just an extreme scenario due to the fundraiser.

You're out of touch, all of you. Just saying. It's not me. And yes, I know how I've come off here, and how this will come off, but you're wrong. And I will succeed.

You're just being textbook Pinside, there's a whole KLOV thread about it and how you scare anybody away who is new, asking for help like I did, or isn't apart of your clique, so it's not me, it's the toxicity of the community here making this what it is, and EVERYBODY knows it: https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=472426

Boob can expect a check, and I respect him, regardless of what he thinks of me. The rest of you should quit trying, for everybody's sake. You're wrong, and you're out of touch, no matter what your snarky, upvoted, last-laugh-attempt reply to this is.

#2175 3 years ago

No, but if you ever stop by TNT let me know, I heard you're a big fan. We can skip the phone call and just bury it now. I'm part of a group of friends that meets up there almost every Friday night (well, when things get financially back to normal now) and we all usually go out to dinner, bit of a mix of non-TNT people and TNT people, we're all very close friends and do a lot of non-arcade stuff. It's always a good time. No hard feelings. I know you're just trying to fit in, and I can tell you have a lot of the same qualities I do and are making a lot of the same mistakes I did, so I would say tone it down to avoid your own (perhaps inevitable) Otaku dumpster fire, and don't let Pinside rip you a new one like they like to do to people - particularly the young and naive. Nip it in the bud now and avoid this nonsense.

You seem like a decent guy, but dogpiling on me isn't the right way. It's obvious that's what you're just trying to match the room to attempt to salvage yourself, because your first posts in this thread were defending me, and they did a 180 without any interaction from me during a period of time when I was away from the site. Again, I get you're trying to fit in, ride the bandwagon, while doing some damage control on your own situation, but it's just blatantly obvious to me and probably them as well. I'd rather be buds than enemies.

I see you ask a lot of technical questions, if you want better help and less nonsense/flack for no reason. I would recommend joining KLOV, if you want a recommendation to get "in" I would be happy to do it for you. Good group of pinball guys there that focus on the machines and not the bullshit, which I like.

#2176 3 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

It's not me. And yes, I know how I've come off here, and how this will come off, but you're wrong.

After deleting the word salad, we get to the heart of the issue. It's never you.

#2177 3 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

After deleting the word salad, we get to the heart of the issue. It's never you.

Love you too sweetheart. :*

#2178 3 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

No, but if you ever stop by TNT let me know, I heard you're a big fan. I'm there almost every Friday night (well, when things get financially back to normal now) and we all usually go out to dinner, we're all very close. No hard feelings. I know you're just trying to fit in, and I can tell you have a lot of the same qualities I do and are making a lot of the same mistakes I did, so I would say tone it down to avoid your own (perhaps inevitable) Otaku dumpster fire, and don't let Pinside rip you a new one like they like to do to people - particularly the young and naive. Nip it in the bud now and avoid this nonsense.
    You seem like a decent guy, but dogpiling on me isn't the right way. It's obvious that's what you're just trying to match the room to attempt to salvage yourself, because your first posts in this thread were defending me, and they did a 180 without any interaction from me during a period of time when I was away from the site. Again, I get you're trying to fit in, and do some damage control on your own situation, but it's just blatantly obvious to them and probably me as well. I'd rather be buds than enemies.

Yeah, big Todd fan. I’ve met him a couple times at shows - always wicked nice. You ever heard the expression of you are the company you keep? For Todd to keep you around, you can’t be too bad of a guy.

There certainly is a lot of misinformation about both of us out there on this site - and I certainly don’t think you’ve deserved the dogpile either. Hearing you’re gonna pay someone back - that’s wicked cool. Big chops.

I didn’t read everything about your second account and got some false information. Reacted poorly to it - I apologize man.

I’ve mostly left the hobby and will be downsizing my collection to just two. My life is pulling me in a different direction, but pinball will always have a place in my heart.

I want nothing but success for your business - I want every location to stay in the black, especially now. I saw on FB you were doing some good shit for the community, and big chops for that too.

I’d rather be buds too man - you better believe when things are back to normal, I’ll be headed back to Allentown every year and hopefully we can shake hands then and share a pretzel wrap.

Cheers friend.

#2179 3 years ago

Yeah, big Todd fan. I’ve met him a couple times at shows - always wicked nice. You ever heard the expression of you are the company you keep? For Todd to keep you around, you can’t be too bad of a guy.
    There certainly is a lot of misinformation about both of us out there on this site - and I certainly don’t think you’ve deserved the dogpile either. Hearing you’re gonna pay someone back - that’s wicked cool. Big chops.
    I didn’t read everything about your second account and got some false information. Reacted poorly to it - I apologize man.
    I’ve mostly left the hobby and will be downsizing my collection to just two. My life is pulling me in a different direction, but pinball will always have a place in my heart.
    I want nothing but success for your business - I want every location to stay in the black, especially now. I saw on FB you were doing some good shit for the community, and big chops for that too.
    I’d rather be buds too man - you better believe when things are back to normal, I’ll be headed back to Allentown every year and hopefully we can shake hands then and share a pretzel wrap.
    Cheers friend.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Yes, if I was anything like Pinside assumes I am, I wouldn't have the wonderful company around me that I do both inside the pinball community and outside of it, and would've presumably pissed them off 100 times over by now and been dumped quicker than you can say "Otaku". I have a lot of friends, and including many well-known Pinsiders, most just don't show their face here because it's social suicide and I get that, so it appears very one-sided, but it's far from it, and most of us laugh about it over drinks pretty regularly because they know how Pinside is. Once you actually meet me (which literally 99% of the people here haven't, which explains a TON and is a fault on their part), it's easy to see past this bullshit.

Yeah, I apologize for dishing it your way as well, I was just reacting to what you were saying, but it's easy enough to just bury that all and let it go, especially because it's obvious you didn't mean any of it.

Sorry to hear you're getting out of pinball - hopefully it's not a result of the flack you've received here, as that would be a shame. The such negative people here tried to stomp enthusiasm out of me as well, but didn't win nor succeed whatsoever. In time you easily realize pinball (and life itself! ) is much bigger than Pinside, and not the way around, and especially with the spawn of Facebook groups, a large number of players, customers, and even COLLECTORS, have no idea this place exists, and Facebook groups are definitely taking the strong lead and forums are slowly drifting into obscurity - so it's all very forgettable, and very easy to persue a pinball hobby & life without Pinside, and you don't even suffer for it, still lots of other places to ask for even better help, and talk shop all the same, and avoids all of the Pinside bullshit. If you ever have any pinball questions or need tech advice, feel free to reach out personally and I'll try to reply if I'm not knees-deep in a game myself at the time. (I keep busy, as you may imagine )

Thanks for all your kind comments. Yeah, I try to be pretty charitable and give back to my community, and I love doing it. It's a great thing. If we all help out, the world spins 'round a little nicer, even though being charitable here isn't a big thing and GoFundMe is the enemy.

Thanks again for all your nice words. Looking forward to meeting you if you're ever down this way, or stop by the museum sometime!

Steven

#2180 3 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

Lol, because none of this means shit. I know you've never visited - you live in Illinois, and I can't imagine you made the voyage for lil' ol' me, given how angry you are. And if you HAD visited in disguise or even not, you'd have a different opinion, because I would have treated you with extreme respect, consideration, and kindness like I do everybody in my life, especially my customers. Pinside is the exception, and I've definitely treated some people HERE like shit, and I apologize for that, but that's the exception (and was almost always me dishing it back at half the severity). Again, there's no lessons to be learned here because how I treat people on Pinside is not how I treat people in general, not even close. None of this applies to my life. It's a skewed image of myself because here I have to act a certain way to get a point across, and generally defend myself against the hounds any time I want to try and post here. Stop for a minute, and put yourself in my situation here and think how the hell you would come up with a response to all of this - there's no perfect way, and it's definitely a big one-step-forward-two-steps-back situation any time Pinside gets fired up about something, especially when most of it is lies like the big fundraiser hoax. I'm not about to apologize for something I didn't do. When you have to be in defense mode 100% of the time on here you have to act a certain way. This happens time and time again here with people like Kaneda, Moberg, and others, and you wonder why - Pinside is so vicious it doesn't let people be themselves and have a chance for redemption, and eventually they paint you as so much worse than what you really are, you may as well just say "fuck it". You're all out of touch, completely. My life in comparison is peaceful and I'm not in "defense mode" in my normal life, and just live normally and respectfully - I'm not "Otaku" any time I log off of here, nor do any of these mannerisms connect to who I actually am, my personality here is basically a farce, a product of having to do an unnecessary explanation for anything I do, put up with this BS, 20-30 bored and sorry grown men hanging out in the basement ganging up on a teenager at once on the internet and seeing what the hell happens for fun, and the wonderful part of the internet is most of the stuff anybody types comes off wrong at times too. This is an incredibly different situation and perhaps you should be more understanding of why I act the way I do here (and not in my daily life) and why it is necessary. It's really just stupid at this point, and has nothing to do with my life, how I run my business, or how I treat people - I'm actually commended quite a bit of my people skills, and I really go out of my way on a daily basis to be one of the nicest and most respectful people in town, in a world of many people who generally are lacking in that department. I'm a totally different person outside of Pinside, one that certainly exceeds all of your little life lessons and recommendations, so stop trying to teach me a lesson - because I already learned all these little things years ago, even if it doesn't show here in this weird little situation. Heck yeah, I may be a dick on Pinside, but you shouldn't base that on how I am as a person at all - I'm just matching the energy and the room of everybody else, but that's a rare exception to my usual kind and mature behavior, Pinside is the exception not the rule for sure. Sure, my people skills may be lacking on Pinside, but I'm not about to be licking the boots of the guys who have insulted me down to the core and continue to do so, and certainly not act like any of these buffoons have anything useful to teach by being passive-aggressive, holier than thou, and rude for 4 years. Don't you think anybody who wants to "teach" me something would've reached out privately or not at all, not put me on the spot in public for upvotes? It's all for personal gain and I know none of you genuinely care, and that's just how it is. It's a shit show. Respect me and I'll respect you - nobody here respects me, and that's just the way it is. I don't care, but don't expect it back, we're all adults here. Oh, and I don't want some wordy explanation on why I have to earn your respect in response to this, because frankly I don't give a damn at this point - I have no desire to know anybody in this thread, mend any of these relationships, and this is a very niche thing I'd be happy to leave behind in whole and just burn the bridge. It's not an accurate picture of me or my life, and it doesn't affect my life. It's so distorted and laughable at this point it's just worth tossing the whole thing out, because this is like my weird little fake reality with a select few guys thousands of miles away, compared to a much larger picture nobody here seems to grasp and shouldn't be a part of anyways. If I was genuinely anything like you think I am, I would be very lonely, and VERY unsuccessful - I am neither. This is not how I am, but is kind of how you're forcing me to be, as an exception to my normal ways. Beat the nicest dog enough, it'll bite, and you love it. It's the Pinside way - I was not the first and I will not be the last - I suspect mistermoberg is next to go off the rails with how much he is screwing things up and being naive, and how people are pushing back in that same classic way. But he doesn't deserve it, and neither do I. Kaneda is a bit of a different story but it's the same shit, different instance, and a lot of the fault lies on Pinside's hands. Stay out of my life... and unlike some of you, Pinside is NOT my life. I'll pay back Boob, but seriously, the rest of you should GTFO, and should've a long time ago. It's clear you don't understand 99% of my life, and are trying to make assumptions and recommendations based on the 1%, and they're inaccurate, and useless and a waste of time as such.
    I'm tired of the internet harassment and being followed around, so quit the Dr. Phil explanations, and just let it go. It's creepy, I don't know any of you, you certainly don't know me... it's time to stop making assumptions on people through the internet regardless of how I act or don't act, because the thing about the internet is it tends to skew people and misrepresent them all by itself, nor am I acting myself here whatsoever. If I was the shitlord I know I am come off as here thanks to having to write wordy and excessive posts to even get a word in above all this useless noise, I wouldn't have the success, friends, or good life that I do. It's worth assuming this "Otaku" thing as a frickin' alter ego at this point, because I don't act how I act, none of this applies to my daily life, and it's a very unique situation that would be good to just go away. Regardless of what you think, there is nothing to be learned here. Except never ask Pinside for help, because you guys end up chasing most of the people who ask for help off of the site, I was just an extreme scenario due to the fundraiser.
    You're out of touch, all of you. Just saying. It's not me. And yes, I know how I've come off here, and how this will come off, but you're wrong. And I will succeed.
    You're just being textbook Pinside, there's a whole KLOV thread about it and how you scare anybody away who is new, asking for help like I did, or isn't apart of your clique, so it's not me, it's the toxicity of the community here making this what it is, and EVERYBODY knows it: https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=472426
    Boob can expect a check, and I respect him, regardless of what he thinks of me. The rest of you should quit trying, for everybody's sake. You're wrong, and you're out of touch, no matter what your snarky, upvoted, last-laugh-attempt reply to this is.

youre-no-daisy-at-all (resized).jpgyoure-no-daisy-at-all (resized).jpg
    #2181 3 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

Lol, because none of this means shit. I know you've never visited - you live in Illinois, and I can't imagine you made the voyage for lil' ol' me, given how angry you are. And if you HAD visited in disguise or even not, you'd have a different opinion, because I would have treated you with extreme respect, consideration, and kindness like I do everybody in my life, especially my customers. Pinside is the exception, and I've definitely treated some people HERE like shit, and I apologize for that, but that's the exception (and was almost always me dishing it back at half the severity). Again, there's no lessons to be learned here because how I treat people on Pinside is not how I treat people in general, not even close. None of this applies to my life. It's a skewed image of myself because here I have to act a certain way to get a point across, and generally defend myself against the hounds any time I want to try and post here. Stop for a minute, and put yourself in my situation here and think how the hell you would come up with a response to all of this - there's no perfect way, and it's definitely a big one-step-forward-two-steps-back situation any time Pinside gets fired up about something, especially when most of it is lies like the big fundraiser hoax. I'm not about to apologize for something I didn't do. When you have to be in defense mode 100% of the time on here you have to act a certain way. This happens time and time again here with people like Kaneda, Moberg, and others, and you wonder why - Pinside is so vicious it doesn't let people be themselves and have a chance for redemption, and eventually they paint you as so much worse than what you really are, you may as well just say "fuck it". You're all out of touch, completely. My life in comparison is peaceful and I'm not in "defense mode" in my normal life, and just live normally and respectfully - I'm not "Otaku" any time I log off of here, nor do any of these mannerisms connect to who I actually am, my personality here is basically a farce, a product of having to do an unnecessary explanation for anything I do, put up with this BS, 20-30 bored and sorry grown men hanging out in the basement ganging up on a teenager at once on the internet and seeing what the hell happens for fun, and the wonderful part of the internet is most of the stuff anybody types comes off wrong at times too. This is an incredibly different situation and perhaps you should be more understanding of why I act the way I do here (and not in my daily life) and why it is necessary. It's really just stupid at this point, and has nothing to do with my life, how I run my business, or how I treat people - I'm actually commended quite a bit of my people skills, and I really go out of my way on a daily basis to be one of the nicest and most respectful people in town, in a world of many people who generally are lacking in that department. I'm a totally different person outside of Pinside, one that certainly exceeds all of your little life lessons and recommendations, so stop trying to teach me a lesson - because I already learned all these little things years ago, even if it doesn't show here in this weird little situation. Heck yeah, I may be a dick on Pinside, but you shouldn't base that on how I am as a person at all - I'm just matching the energy and the room of everybody else, but that's a rare exception to my usual kind and mature behavior, Pinside is the exception not the rule for sure. Sure, my people skills may be lacking on Pinside, but I'm not about to be licking the boots of the guys who have insulted me down to the core and continue to do so, and certainly not act like any of these buffoons have anything useful to teach by being passive-aggressive, holier than thou, and rude for 4 years. Don't you think anybody who wants to "teach" me something would've reached out privately or not at all, not put me on the spot in public for upvotes? It's all for personal gain and I know none of you genuinely care, and that's just how it is. It's a shit show. Respect me and I'll respect you - nobody here respects me, and that's just the way it is. I don't care, but don't expect it back, we're all adults here. Oh, and I don't want some wordy explanation on why I have to earn your respect in response to this, because frankly I don't give a damn at this point - I have no desire to know anybody in this thread, mend any of these relationships, and this is a very niche thing I'd be happy to leave behind in whole and just burn the bridge. It's not an accurate picture of me or my life, and it doesn't affect my life. It's so distorted and laughable at this point it's just worth tossing the whole thing out, because this is like my weird little fake reality with a select few guys thousands of miles away, compared to a much larger picture nobody here seems to grasp and shouldn't be a part of anyways. If I was genuinely anything like you think I am, I would be very lonely, and VERY unsuccessful - I am neither. This is not how I am, but is kind of how you're forcing me to be, as an exception to my normal ways. Beat the nicest dog enough, it'll bite, and you love it. It's the Pinside way - I was not the first and I will not be the last - I suspect mistermoberg is next to go off the rails with how much he is screwing things up and being naive, and how people are pushing back in that same classic way. But he doesn't deserve it, and neither do I. Kaneda is a bit of a different story but it's the same shit, different instance, and a lot of the fault lies on Pinside's hands. Stay out of my life... and unlike some of you, Pinside is NOT my life. I'll pay back Boob, but seriously, the rest of you should GTFO, and should've a long time ago. It's clear you don't understand 99% of my life, and are trying to make assumptions and recommendations based on the 1%, and they're inaccurate, and useless and a waste of time as such.

Holy f’ing shit. You are just deluded. And if you think that long-winded rationalization portrays you in any better light than everyone here depicts you, you are out of your mind. I have never seen anyone put so much effort into reinforcing their desperate narcissistic needs and failing so miserably. If you weren’t so completely self-involved people would actually support your efforts

And let us all know when the check is sent. Mooch

#2182 3 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

This happens time and time again here with people like Kaneda, Moberg, and others, and you wonder why

Pinside currently has 68,944 active users and you mention three that stand out.

Kaneda: When Chris was on Pinside, he was a mega troll. His antics have been well documented and after giving him countless chances, Robin finally booted him. Chris deserved every bit of grief he got here. Couldn't stand the guy when he was on here but listened to and enjoyed most of his podcasts.

Mistermoberg: There was a time when he was all about drama and eventually rage quit Pinside. Unless I missed something, he's since acknowledged his past behavior and has been respectful and an asset to Pinside. The guy really turned it around.

Quoted from Otaku:

20-30 bored and sorry grown men hanging out in the basement ganging up on a teenager at once on the internet

Just wondering....Do you ever age like the rest of us mere mortals?

#2183 3 years ago
    Quoted from albummydavis:

Holy f’ing shit. You are just deluded. And if you think that long-winded rationalization portrays you in any better light than everyone here depicts you, you are out of your mind. I have never seen anyone put so much effort into reinforcing their desperate narcissistic needs and failing so miserably. If you weren’t so completely self-involved people would actually support your efforts
    And let us all know when the check is sent. Mooch

My favorite part of being a "mooch" is living rent free in the minds of people like you!

#2184 3 years ago

Thread headlines for those who have something else to do today too other than read novels...

'...I have no desire to know anybody in this thread, mend any of these relationships, and this is a very niche thing I'd be happy to leave behind in whole and just burn the bridge...'

- Gameseum owner on his feelings towards largest community of arcade pinball and gamers.

'...You're all out of touch, completely...'

- Steven Van Splinter on feelings towards entire community of people including ones who have previously helped him.

Effect_20200718_103050 (resized).jpgEffect_20200718_103050 (resized).jpg
    #2185 3 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Mistermoberg: There was a time when he was all about drama and eventually rage quit Pinside. Unless I missed something, he's since acknowledged his past behavior and has been respectful and an asset to Pinside. The guy really turned it around.

Thanks buddy - I appreciate it. I’ve been thinking before I type lately - it goes a long way for me.

#2186 3 years ago

I will say, at least gameseum listened to people about stopping the gofundme yesterday.

I'm not sure why the comments read that the money was used to pay rent, bills etc., considering that when the gofundme was started just last month, it was described as a fund needed for down the road not now. That to me seems a bit misrepresented as to EXACTLY what peoples donations were going towards... WAS it for rent that was due etc?, was it a cushion for future rent as description said when people donated? Or, did someone pay their rent, so as to allow next amount of money they get of their own to be used to just buy more games with?

Scenario seems VERY familiar

But, regardless....a sincere congratulations on listening and taking down a hand out request if it is no longer needed.

Effect_20200718_104609 (resized).jpgEffect_20200718_104609 (resized).jpgEffect_20200718_104839 (resized).jpgEffect_20200718_104839 (resized).jpg
    #2187 3 years ago

So...about that shill account where you were talking about yourself like it wasn't you?

#2188 3 years ago

Okay, I'm back to set the record straight once again...this time with more illustrations! I'll try to do this shorter than Otaku-length:

To all of you here, I appreciate you getting my back on this. And to Steven - I really don't harbor a grudge. Life's too short, and I haven't gotten COVID or had people firebomb my house because I'm a older white male (yet!), so I just count my blessings every day.

For me, the issue isn't about the money (although making it right would be a good thing). It was more the fact that damage was done to a brand-new Escalera, and nothing was said about it when it was returned. I had to find out about it when Steven posted on an Escalera thread about how he doesn't like it because he dropped it down the stairs with a machine on it (once? multiple times? does it really matter?). He neglected to mention that it was a borrowed one, it was brand new, and it was mine. That actually hurt...and anyone that knows me here and has sent abuse my way (or has seen me bust my own balls) knows I don't get hurt too often.

So that's the deal. Here are the pictures of the damage. The entire chain assembly has to be replaced because the T-supports are part of the whole thing. It's really tough to see in the three pictures, but the first picture shows the support on the left chain which is at a right angle to the machine. No damage. The second picture shows the right support which is slightly angled to the right (look at the metal support to see how it and the rubber foot don't really line up with the chain - the foot isn't at a right angle anymore). The third picture is where the OTHER support took the brunt of the impact. I can't imagine the force it took to bend that triple-layer metal piece. I had to bang it back into at least a functional position to get it to grab the stairs again when moving a machine.

The scrapes and shit that were on the unit when he returned it, I can live with. That would have happened anyway over time.

#BoobHasSpoken
    20200718_111601_resized (resized).jpg20200718_111601_resized (resized).jpg20200718_111556_resized (resized).jpg20200718_111556_resized (resized).jpg20200718_111405_resized (resized).jpg20200718_111405_resized (resized).jpg

#2189 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Okay, I'm back to set the record straight once again...this time with more illustrations! I'll try to do this shorter than Otaku-length:
    To all of you here, I appreciate you getting my back on this. And to Steven - I really don't harbor a grudge. Life's too short, and I haven't gotten COVID or had people firebomb my house because I'm a older white male (yet!), so I just count my blessings every day.
    For me, the issue isn't about the money (although making it right would be a good thing). It was more the fact that damage was done to a brand-new Escalera, and nothing was said about it when it was returned. I had to find out about it when Steven posted on an Escalera thread about how he doesn't like it because he dropped it down the stairs with a machine on it (once? multiple times? does it really matter?). He neglected to mention that it was a borrowed one, it was brand new, and it was mine. That actually hurt...and anyone that knows me here and has sent abuse my way (or has seen me bust my own balls) knows I don't get hurt too often.
    So that's the deal. Here are the pictures of the damage. The entire chain assembly has to be replaced because the T-supports are part of the whole thing. It's really tough to see in the three pictures, but the first picture shows the support on the left chain which is at a right angle to the machine. No damage. The second picture shows the right support which is slightly angled to the right (look at the metal support to see how it and the rubber foot don't really line up with the chain - the foot isn't at a right angle anymore). The third picture is where the support took the brunt of the impact. I can't imagine the force it took to bend that triple-layer metal piece. I had to bang it back into at least a functional position to get it to grab the stairs again when moving a machine.
    The scrapes and shit that were on the unit when he returned it, I can live it. That would have happened anyway over time.
    #BoobHasSpoken [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yikes. No wonder he didn't like them....I bet it didn't handle well at all after it got bent.

Without a single starting ANYTHING, I am in full agreeance that something should have at least been said up front. Even if he couldn't afford to fix it then.

But he has known of problem for a LOOONG time now. There is ZERO excuse not to have made SURE it was repaired by someone to like new by now.

I kind of understand the feeling of getting such a nice toy and being excited to offer to share it/show its use! I know I was when I got mine.

Accidents happen, we all know it wasn't malicious and was possible that he didn't understand it was acting poorly because it was damaged since he never used them before, etc.

Hopefully he can simply find out what it costs to have escalera or a distributor repair it the right way.

Thank you for sharing the pictures. Scary how that shows how much force can be behind the weight of our games!

#2190 3 years ago

Added note....why didn't he pay to repair that before his last game haul purchase he seemed to brag about?

Seen TONS of new equipment acquisitions....haven't seen him ever seem to have money to repair the previous wrongs....

Maybe he can start a gofundme for repaying past transgressions?

#2191 3 years ago
    Quoted from no-extra-balls:

Lol, couldn't have said it better. What a joke.

#2192 3 years ago
    Quoted from Spencer:

Lol, couldn't have said it better. What a joke.

6226E281-6F55-4488-8975-6DB00B0EC677 (resized).jpeg6226E281-6F55-4488-8975-6DB00B0EC677 (resized).jpeg
    #2193 3 years ago

Really digging deep for that one, lol. Just shows who you really are. Didn't you already leave, oh yeah, you left and came back just like sweatpants did, over and over again.

#2194 3 years ago
    Quoted from Spencer:

Really digging deep for that one, lol. Just shows who you really are. Didn't you already leave, oh yeah, you left and came back just like sweatpants did, over and over again.

Wonderful day outside - maybe take a walk with your family and take advantage of your weekends.

#2195 3 years ago

#paytheboob

Steven,

Your treatment of Boob is disgusting. You borrowed his brand new Escalera, dropped it, damaged it and didn't say anything. It is now years later and you have yet to make it right. Your offer to buy the parts and come over to fix it and help out is just gross. Why would he want you in his house? Why would he want your lying, two faced, entitled being anywhere near him? You tout your containers full of games but can't make it right with him? If you REALLY cared you would buy him a new one and take his old one. I mean, you are making as much as a surgeon, right? Or sell a few of your extra games. Your behavior in this situation is just vile.

I have read this thread. I had to stop reading your full posts after page 42. Your ability to write without saying anything is just too irritating.

I have a family or else I would go to your city and open an arcade next door. My goal would be to steal all your customers. All I would have to do is do the opposite of what you do. I could call it Notakus arcade. But I'm old and not good with social media and you're an expert so I'm sure I'd fail.

If anybody is looking for any good to come from this Trainwreck of a thread it got me to donate to Pinside just so I could comment!

I'm sorry you got taken advantage of Boob. Perhaps one day we can do business and I will round up in your favor.

#paytheboob

#2196 3 years ago
    Quoted from ISayIts4MyKids:

#paytheboob
    Steven,
    Your treatment of Boob is disgusting. You borrowed his brand new Escalera, dropped it, damaged it and didn't say anything. It is now years later and you have yet to make it right. Your offer to buy the parts and come over to fix it and help out is just gross. Why would he want you in his house? Why would he want your lying, two faced, entitled being anywhere near him? You tout your containers full of games but can't make it right with him? If you REALLY cared you would buy him a new one and take his old one. I mean, you are making as much as a surgeon, right? Or sell a few of your extra games. Your behavior in this situation is just vile.
    I have read this thread. I had to stop reading your full posts after page 42. Your ability to write without saying anything is just too irritating.
    I have a family or else I would go to your city and open an arcade next door. My goal would be to steal all your customers. All I would have to do is do the opposite of what you do. I could call it Notakus arcade. But I'm old and not good with social media and you're an expert so I'm sure I'd fail.
    If anybody is looking for any good to come from this Trainwreck of a thread it got me to donate to Pinside just so I could comment!
    I'm sorry you got taken advantage of Boob. Perhaps one day we can do business and I will round up in your favor.
    #paytheboob

Hahahaha! love it. $20 bucks says he comes back with an insult to you and everyone else and empty promises to make things right.

#2199 3 years ago

#paytheboob

#2200 3 years ago

#paytheboob

You know, it occurs to me that this is precisely what they say to guys in strip clubs...

There are 3,944 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 79.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gameseum-gaming-gala-sept-15/page/44?hl=boat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.