Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,944 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 55 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“When do you expect Gameseum to open for business?”

• Thanksgiving 2018 2 votes
      2%
    • Beginning of 2019 0 votes
    • March 2019 1 vote
      1%
    • April 2019 2 votes
      2%
    • "Summer" 2019 16 votes
      16%
    • It won't, but surely all donated money and machines will be returned. 80 votes
      79%

(101 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).png
    Cyberbullying (resized).jpg
    06937ec6de46e466341c1b9b8e283cebbcdf51fc.png.jpg (resized).png
    6c4f86ab8711c7a3f71270bba621c1c51e279831.png.jpg (resized).png
    e87f011d764ae7b096ba18f74f10cc733a16412b.png.jpg (resized).png
    8E28E40B-E58A-4638-B4A0-6A4614B22CAA (resized).jpeg
    0FD16E5B-57B9-4296-9DE7-9CFAC564067C (resized).jpeg
    B46DA714-CFA6-4780-871A-16917769D91C (resized).jpeg
    0F07A909-BD47-42BA-A82F-74FE65890521 (resized).jpeg
    03F1224B-CCEF-44E0-8F49-9A47491F9049 (resized).jpeg
    Colson (resized).jpeg
    B4F28AA5-7D73-4FF3-9A7A-9AB65282D6E2 (resized).jpeg
    CC92318E-53CA-4CD8-B9A2-1E2F73A4E3D0 (resized).jpeg
    307046CF-33FB-4727-AD75-FDA55BA3DF76 (resized).jpeg
    AB72D8C3-B930-409A-89C0-8033C092E7F2 (resized).jpeg
    75E7F39D-2FCE-4D01-8DBE-4CCB47249F4F (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 3,944 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 79.
    #1851 3 years ago

………...And, the girls will be wearing masks.

Mask (resized).JPGMask (resized).JPG
    #1852 3 years ago

I don’t do social media but has anyone who does contacted Steven/posted inquiring about purchasing a machine From the arcade rather than donating to his gofundme?
    I’d be curious to see what his response is.

#1853 3 years ago
    Quoted from ultimategameroom:

I don’t do social media but has anyone who does contacted Steven/posted inquiring about purchasing a machine From the arcade rather than donating to his gofundme?

I thought he posted before that he will not sell any games period but that would be his best bet to sell a few and I'm sure he has accumulated more than one of some titles so they'd not be missed.

#1854 3 years ago

I'm going to start calling his place The Gofundmuseum

#1855 3 years ago
    Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

I'm going to start calling his place The GofundmeMuseum

Moochseum?

#1856 3 years ago
    Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

I'm going to start calling his place The Gofundmuseum

T-shirts made with that name wouldn't violate the alleged trademark he defended earlier in the thread.

Just sayin'.

#1857 3 years ago

Lancaster County is going green June 26th... will Stevie stop his Gofundme? Time will tell.

#1858 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pablito350:

Lancaster County is going green June 26th... will Stevie stop his Gofundme? Time will tell.

Stupid question. Will Gameseum return the favor to the coffee cup people? I doubt it.

#1859 3 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Stupid question. Will Gameseum return the favor to the coffee cup people? I doubt it.

No, but he will tell everyone that he "would".

#1860 3 years ago

Steven's Museum has brought LOTS of new visitors to the town. ALL of the local eating businesses have had increased business because people want to leave the museum and have something to eat and then come back. The coffee Shop volunteered to help him...as they WANT his museum to reopen, as does the pizza shops and restaurants.

#1861 3 years ago

That answers that question. It sure would be kind if someone local would donate a few new games to the “museum”. Hint hint.

#1862 3 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

That answers that question. It sure would be kind if someone local would donate a few new games to the “museum”. Hint hint.

Or offer to buy some to free up some cash easily

#1863 3 years ago

Sugar Daddy

#1864 3 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

Steven's Museum has brought LOTS of new visitors to the town. ALL of the local eating businesses have had increased business because people want to leave the museum and have something to eat and then come back. The coffee Shop volunteered to help him...as they WANT his museum to reopen, as does the pizza shops and restaurants.

Can you verify that he’s making money hand over fist and always busy? I think everyone is happy for a new Pinball business to survive and prosper but Steven’s attitude on Pinside is ridiculous and a big part of all of the negativity that he receives.

#1865 3 years ago
    Quoted from ultimategameroom:

No response! I emailed him about one of his machines and never heard squat.

#1866 3 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Email him with interest in giving a donation, see if that gets a quick reply.

#1868 3 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

Hilarious. Yeah, I’m sure it’s like Mecca with countless numbers of people making the pilgrimage to Ephrata to visit the Gameseum.

#1869 3 years ago

Without Gameseum, Ephrata would become a ghost town.

#1870 3 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

How many times have you been there personally, Todd? There are two pizza shops within walking distance and the only restaurant nearby doesn't allow customers in sweat pants. Who specifically has told you they've seen increased business?

I respect you but this doesn't pass the sniff test.

#1871 3 years ago
    Quoted from emkay:

How many times have you been there personally, Todd? There are two pizza shops within walking distance and the only restaurant nearby doesn't allow customers in sweat pants. Who specifically has told you they've seen increased business?
    I respect you but this doesn't pass the sniff test.

Sniff test? Oh good gosh ain’t nobody whiffing “those” sweat pants !

#1872 3 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

He’s not stupid, he needs every game he can get his hands on. You see, Gameseum will be expanding. Like it or not, you’re gonna see them popping up everywhere.

#1873 3 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

Todd, we all love you man. You’ve brought every single one of us joy time and time again.

But - Steven has hurt a lot of people in our community. I would never boycott TNT, but I can’t watch the videos with Steven in them.

#1875 3 years ago

You still have me laughing! I’ve met ya twice - you’re a class act buddy.

Just like Howard Stern - there’s always the classic footage. Love ya Todd!

#1876 3 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

He’s not stupid, he needs every game he can get his hands on. You see, Gameseum will be expanding. Like it or not, you’re gonna see them popping up everywhere.

That's true! Didn't he have the name trademarked or something?

#1877 3 years ago

Yep, and GoFundMe’s for the start up costs for each new location.

#1878 3 years ago

F'ing A, did he need to write a novel to his clientele about his decision regarding masks? I barely made it through the first paragraph.

Posted today on Facebook:

"Hey guys! Just wanted to get this out of the way... it sure is a way trickier one than anybody could have imagined... more tricky than it needs to be, but alas...

Following most other small businesses in the area who either have an optional policy set in stone, or a requirement policy that is silently not being enforced, we will be RECOMMENDING masks, but we will not be requiring them. We stand behind fellow businesses requiring masks, and those just recommending them like us, alike. Our staff will be wearing masks, and our best sanitation efforts will be in place of course. (That's a different post)

Unfortunately we are in a tough spot with this, and we never thought masks would be such a controversial topic. We're human, and like you, we're probably wondering if these masks
    are really worth it like everybody else... but we also have no problem just wearing one because it's easy and may help somebody else besides us. We're in the middle.
    Apparently many people do not feel so non-chalant about it one way or another, and we also recognize this. Our staff and close friends here stray over all political parties, and needless to say we're overwhelmingly ALL upset and somewhat disgusted with certain people in our OWN political parties... while most people are being wonderful as always, certain people are seemingly becoming very rash and unhumanlike about this in both directions, even in our local area.

A fellow Ephrata business owner who has been open for the last few weeks reached out to me, very upset and anxious, as a warning. Needless to say her warning and experience made me feel much disdain to BOTH political parties and was a grim reminder of how awful SOME people can be, regardless of affilitation or beliefs. She has been insulted, screamed at, and even threatened... by people of of all views... right here in our local Ephrata area. She is also doing a "recommend but not require" policy. Even with this neutral, light, and forgiving policy compared to others, she has people yelling in her face for "daring questioning their constitutional rights by recommending they wear a mask" by even just recommending they wear one (which isn't a violation of your rights), and the other side of "how dare you not somehow force all these people to not wear masks, you are a terrible person and a terrible business owner". (We can't really force people to do anything) Some people on both sides of the issue are going off the rails and becoming unhumanlike to this poor business owner who is trying her best. Somebody even tried to pick a physical fight... right here in Ephrata. And then there's those people that are just doing what they feel is best and keeping their cool about it, and understand people are going to do what they're going to do regardless of what us business owners say (thank you to those people for understanding).

In our shoes, us small business owners have 3 options:

We have option A, which is require masks 100%, which will make about 50% of people very upset and cause a lot of confrontations especially with the majority opinion in our Central PA area seeming to have some sort of disdain towards masks.

We have option B, which is to let it be a free for all with no safety precautions, which will make the other 50% of people upset, and isn't something we want to do.

We have have option C, which is leave it up to you and recommend mask use, wear masks ourselves, and do our best to be safe. Additionally, we also can't be certain wearing a mask for hours at a time is good for you either, so we want customers to be able to take breaks if need be on their own regard for themselves. Option C will be fine for 90% of people,
    but still seemingly drastically upset the top 5% "most vocal" of each opposing group mentioned above for drastically different reasons. "How dare you recommend I wear a mask" vs. "How dare you not require masks"

As you can see, there is no perfect option. Nor is there any inkling of an option D, or E, or F, so on and so forth. So we're going with Option C.

Heck, even with politics, personal views, and comfort aside, we also realize wearing a mask for several hours during a Gameseum visit, health-wise, is like apples to oranges of visiting the grocery store for 15 minutes, and cannot in good faith recommend wearing a mask for hours at a time during your visit either... we feel left in the dark about this issue by the health authorities, and have no knowledge on if wearing a mask with an all-day pass is actually better or worse for your health with all the oxygen concerns, so it is up to you and your discretion. We're not doctors. There's so many variables here to consider, to the point of where Option C is the only realistic option in any form, even with social opinion concerns aside. "Do you", at your own risk. You know what is best for you.

Needless to say, we also certainly welcome those who do not feel it is safe, to stay home until you feel it is safe and comfortable to visit. Our heart goes out to those who are vulnerable to COVID-19 more than others, and certainly don't recommend you stop by until it is safe for you to start heading out of the house - I don't imagine you would right now anyways, masks all around or not. Your health is more important to us than anything, and certainly want to make that clear... if you're vulnerable, whether we 100% required masks or not, I can't imagine you will be visiting quite yet... and that's fine, and we love ya!

At the same time in the other direction, if you somehow get vocally upset about a sign on the door just RECOMMENDING a mask - not even requiring one - you're welcome to your opinion too, and can come back later all the same. We're not forcing anybody to do anything, whatsoever.

Again, we are in awe of how some people of either political parties and views surrounding this issue have become. Unhumanlike. Having an opinion is fine, but we will say if your beliefs over masks or lack thereof, one way or another, cause you to become confrontational, rude, unhumanlike, threatening, and condescending towards staff members of businesses including ours, just don't come here. We do respect anybody's right to disagree, or even quietly exit, and we sadly expect to see some of that until this all passes us by - despite wishing there was a perfect option. At the same time, we don't have time to deal with grown adults causing a scene or insulting our staff members or other customers. We will not tolerate anybody insulting or berating another customer for wearing a mask nor not wearing one. We are between a rock and a hard place, in addition to being shutdown for months... we are doing our best to please everybody. We have had staff members out of work for months looking forward to getting back to work and everybody having a fun, safe time here, and helping others do the same. There is having an opinion quietly and choosing when you wish to visit, and then there is being a jerk and causing problems - a thing that seems to span all political parties and beliefs. It is disappointing that even when our fellow business owner friend is just RECOMMENDING masks, that she is still being yelled at and literally physically confronted by people of both sides - even when not forcing anybody to choose one way or another. Where did the humanity go?

None of this can be pinned on business owners... We are not the ones requiring masks in businesses (but are being threatened with large penalties for not doing so, but people don't seem to remember that part), nor are we the ones recommending people not to wear masks... point those comments to their appropriate directions... we are
    just here to run an arcade. We are not people police one way or another, and refuse to be put in that position... it's just not our place, it's not our job, nor what we want to do. We will be leaving what each person wants to wear up to that person. Safety is our #1 priority, but considering people are becoming violent towards other local business owners, and long-term use of masks is questionable itself at best, we feel it is best to just do what we can to encourage, but not require, mask use. Being neutral is really the only way for us to go on this, for both social and health reasons. We also recognize regardless of our stance on masks, those at risk will thankfully not be visiting the arcade until the world is 100% safe, which helps make this decision easier for us. If we were an essential business that people of these concerns were visiting, we would take a stronger stance, but we're sure those vulnerable will already stay away from me for now regardless if we required masks or not.

I personally have been at least questioning certain areas of mask use like I'm sure we all have, but I also respect any business that asks me to wear one by just doing so without feeling offended... I guess I'm a rare political mish-mosh or just apolitical on the whole thing. Even if I think masks are questionable (which may or may not be true), I also don't have a problem one just wearing one if asked... works great at best, couldn't hurt at worst... that's just me... I'm super neutral... but I know some people feel differently... and apparently the issue is not so cut-and-dry to some, so you are welcome to do as you please. We do ask if you are medically able to, please wear a mask, or at the very least, just be a kind human being to our staff and fellow customers regardless if you are wearing one or not. Kindness is not political. It is universal. The majority are being decent people as usual, but the horror stories I'm hearing are deeply saddening... and again, span all political views. This has ALWAYS been a fun place free of arguments or trouble as soon as you walk in these doors... an escape from the world's problems for many, long before these particular issues... please help us keep it that way. We hope to see you July 3rd, and if not, we hope to see you as soon as you're ready.

Keep the comments civil towards each other.

Thank you."

#1879 3 years ago

LMAO! What a tool.

#1880 3 years ago

I confess, I could not read that whole thing. Here's a hint Stevie boy, get a sign that says:
    No Shoes
    No Shirt
    No Mask
    No Service

#1881 3 years ago

Lord have Mercy....... what a windbag

#1882 3 years ago

our best sanitation efforts will be in place of course. (That's a different post)

Can't wait for his treatise on that one. Hope he'll keep it apolitical too. What a diplomat!

#1883 3 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

I confess, I could not read that whole thing. Here's a hint Stevie boy, get a sign that says:
    No Shoes
    No Shirt
    No Mask
    No Service

I couldn’t make it past the first three sentences.

#1884 3 years ago
    Quoted from brucipher:

We have had staff members out of work for months looking forward to getting back to work

Wait, why doesn't he just say it's him and his fiancée? He previously made it a big deal about how he has no staff when he bragged about being financially stable enough to weather a shutdown. What a BS artist.

#1885 3 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

No Shoes
    No Shirt
    No Mask
    No Service

You forgot "No Sweatpants"

#1886 3 years ago

No Shoes
    No Shirt
    No Mask
    No Service .

No Mask, No Service.

You don't want to have an uncomfortable discussion with a customer who is not respecting your policy?
    What are you going to say when someone tries to walk off with a console controller or game? harasses your other patrons? is verbally abusive to yourself or your staff? starts coughing all over the room without a mask?

Running a business is hard. Running a business and not taking responsibility for the safety and well-being of your patrons because you are afraid to is not an excuse. But if you choose that path, just have them sign a waiver if you're not going to take their safety and health into account.

#1887 3 years ago

Trying to hit a word count for a college essay? DAMN son, take a breath. Less can be more.

#1888 3 years ago

LOL

I swore I’d make it the end of that post. I mean, how can you pass on the opportunity to listen to someone so self-involved and grandiose.

I got 6 paragraphs in and couldn’t take it anymore. Unreal. Wish I had that much time on my hands.

#1889 3 years ago

Talks a lot, says nothing.

#1890 3 years ago
    index.gifindex.gif
    #1891 3 years ago
    Quoted from electricsquirrel:

Talks a lot, says nothing.

OMG! He would have been an AMAZING candidate and probably a number one poster in the "nothing" thread!!!

#1892 3 years ago

I like this line: "... that's just me... I'm super neutral..."

are there degrees of neutral?

He seems to like the word "unhumanlike" too. Is that really a word?

Pure entertainment!

#1893 3 years ago
    Quoted from electricsquirrel:

I like this line: "... that's just me... I'm super neutral..."
    are there degrees of neutral?
    He seems to like the word "unhumanlike" too. Is that really a word?
    Pure entertainment!

I believe super neutral is some type of ghost.

#1894 3 years ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

You forgot "No Sweatpants"

But that's his trademark look!!

#1895 3 years ago

How does he know that 50% of people will be unhappy? I'm sure that he didn't take a pole or a survey. I can't imagine that anything is that perfectly split down the middle.

#1896 3 years ago
    Quoted from brucipher:

F'ing A, did he need to write a novel to his clientele about his decision regarding masks? I barely made it through the first paragraph.
    Posted today on Facebook:
    "Hey guys! Just wanted to get this out of the way... it sure is a way trickier one than anybody could have imagined... more tricky than it needs to be, but alas...
    Following most other small businesses in the area who either have an optional policy set in stone, or a requirement policy that is silently not being enforced, we will be RECOMMENDING masks, but we will not be requiring them. We stand behind fellow businesses requiring masks, and those just recommending them like us, alike. Our staff will be wearing masks, and our best sanitation efforts will be in place of course. (That's a different post)
    Unfortunately we are in a tough spot with this, and we never thought masks would be such a controversial topic. We're human, and like you, we're probably wondering if these masks
    are really worth it like everybody else... but we also have no problem just wearing one because it's easy and may help somebody else besides us. We're in the middle.
    Apparently many people do not feel so non-chalant about it one way or another, and we also recognize this. Our staff and close friends here stray over all political parties, and needless to say we're overwhelmingly ALL upset and somewhat disgusted with certain people in our OWN political parties... while most people are being wonderful as always, certain people are seemingly becoming very rash and unhumanlike about this in both directions, even in our local area.
    A fellow Ephrata business owner who has been open for the last few weeks reached out to me, very upset and anxious, as a warning. Needless to say her warning and experience made me feel much disdain to BOTH political parties and was a grim reminder of how awful SOME people can be, regardless of affilitation or beliefs. She has been insulted, screamed at, and even threatened... by people of of all views... right here in our local Ephrata area. She is also doing a "recommend but not require" policy. Even with this neutral, light, and forgiving policy compared to others, she has people yelling in her face for "daring questioning their constitutional rights by recommending they wear a mask" by even just recommending they wear one (which isn't a violation of your rights), and the other side of "how dare you not somehow force all these people to not wear masks, you are a terrible person and a terrible business owner". (We can't really force people to do anything) Some people on both sides of the issue are going off the rails and becoming unhumanlike to this poor business owner who is trying her best. Somebody even tried to pick a physical fight... right here in Ephrata. And then there's those people that are just doing what they feel is best and keeping their cool about it, and understand people are going to do what they're going to do regardless of what us business owners say (thank you to those people for understanding).
    In our shoes, us small business owners have 3 options:
    We have option A, which is require masks 100%, which will make about 50% of people very upset and cause a lot of confrontations especially with the majority opinion in our Central PA area seeming to have some sort of disdain towards masks.
    We have option B, which is to let it be a free for all with no safety precautions, which will make the other 50% of people upset, and isn't something we want to do.
    We have have option C, which is leave it up to you and recommend mask use, wear masks ourselves, and do our best to be safe. Additionally, we also can't be certain wearing a mask for hours at a time is good for you either, so we want customers to be able to take breaks if need be on their own regard for themselves. Option C will be fine for 90% of people,
    but still seemingly drastically upset the top 5% "most vocal" of each opposing group mentioned above for drastically different reasons. "How dare you recommend I wear a mask" vs. "How dare you not require masks"
    As you can see, there is no perfect option. Nor is there any inkling of an option D, or E, or F, so on and so forth. So we're going with Option C.
    Heck, even with politics, personal views, and comfort aside, we also realize wearing a mask for several hours during a Gameseum visit, health-wise, is like apples to oranges of visiting the grocery store for 15 minutes, and cannot in good faith recommend wearing a mask for hours at a time during your visit either... we feel left in the dark about this issue by the health authorities, and have no knowledge on if wearing a mask with an all-day pass is actually better or worse for your health with all the oxygen concerns, so it is up to you and your discretion. We're not doctors. There's so many variables here to consider, to the point of where Option C is the only realistic option in any form, even with social opinion concerns aside. "Do you", at your own risk. You know what is best for you.
    Needless to say, we also certainly welcome those who do not feel it is safe, to stay home until you feel it is safe and comfortable to visit. Our heart goes out to those who are vulnerable to COVID-19 more than others, and certainly don't recommend you stop by until it is safe for you to start heading out of the house - I don't imagine you would right now anyways, masks all around or not. Your health is more important to us than anything, and certainly want to make that clear... if you're vulnerable, whether we 100% required masks or not, I can't imagine you will be visiting quite yet... and that's fine, and we love ya!
    At the same time in the other direction, if you somehow get vocally upset about a sign on the door just RECOMMENDING a mask - not even requiring one - you're welcome to your opinion too, and can come back later all the same. We're not forcing anybody to do anything, whatsoever.
    Again, we are in awe of how some people of either political parties and views surrounding this issue have become. Unhumanlike. Having an opinion is fine, but we will say if your beliefs over masks or lack thereof, one way or another, cause you to become confrontational, rude, unhumanlike, threatening, and condescending towards staff members of businesses including ours, just don't come here. We do respect anybody's right to disagree, or even quietly exit, and we sadly expect to see some of that until this all passes us by - despite wishing there was a perfect option. At the same time, we don't have time to deal with grown adults causing a scene or insulting our staff members or other customers. We will not tolerate anybody insulting or berating another customer for wearing a mask nor not wearing one. We are between a rock and a hard place, in addition to being shutdown for months... we are doing our best to please everybody. We have had staff members out of work for months looking forward to getting back to work and everybody having a fun, safe time here, and helping others do the same. There is having an opinion quietly and choosing when you wish to visit, and then there is being a jerk and causing problems - a thing that seems to span all political parties and beliefs. It is disappointing that even when our fellow business owner friend is just RECOMMENDING masks, that she is still being yelled at and literally physically confronted by people of both sides - even when not forcing anybody to choose one way or another. Where did the humanity go?
    None of this can be pinned on business owners... We are not the ones requiring masks in businesses (but are being threatened with large penalties for not doing so, but people don't seem to remember that part), nor are we the ones recommending people not to wear masks... point those comments to their appropriate directions... we are
    just here to run an arcade. We are not people police one way or another, and refuse to be put in that position... it's just not our place, it's not our job, nor what we want to do. We will be leaving what each person wants to wear up to that person. Safety is our #1 priority, but considering people are becoming violent towards other local business owners, and long-term use of masks is questionable itself at best, we feel it is best to just do what we can to encourage, but not require, mask use. Being neutral is really the only way for us to go on this, for both social and health reasons. We also recognize regardless of our stance on masks, those at risk will thankfully not be visiting the arcade until the world is 100% safe, which helps make this decision easier for us. If we were an essential business that people of these concerns were visiting, we would take a stronger stance, but we're sure those vulnerable will already stay away from me for now regardless if we required masks or not.
    I personally have been at least questioning certain areas of mask use like I'm sure we all have, but I also respect any business that asks me to wear one by just doing so without feeling offended... I guess I'm a rare political mish-mosh or just apolitical on the whole thing. Even if I think masks are questionable (which may or may not be true), I also don't have a problem one just wearing one if asked... works great at best, couldn't hurt at worst... that's just me... I'm super neutral... but I know some people feel differently... and apparently the issue is not so cut-and-dry to some, so you are welcome to do as you please. We do ask if you are medically able to, please wear a mask, or at the very least, just be a kind human being to our staff and fellow customers regardless if you are wearing one or not. Kindness is not political. It is universal. The majority are being decent people as usual, but the horror stories I'm hearing are deeply saddening... and again, span all political views. This has ALWAYS been a fun place free of arguments or trouble as soon as you walk in these doors... an escape from the world's problems for many, long before these particular issues... please help us keep it that way. We hope to see you July 3rd, and if not, we hope to see you as soon as you're ready.
    Keep the comments civil towards each other.
    Thank you."

Steven should really consider becoming a used car sales rep, or maybe a politician. How can anyone talk so much and never really say anything at all?

#1897 3 years ago

Where does he have the time to write these novels about nothing? Most small business guys work 16 hr days and still dont have time to crap.

#1898 3 years ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

Steven should really consider becoming a used car sales rep, or maybe a politician. How can anyone talk so much and never really say anything at all?

He would make a great carney...specifically a barker. "Step right up and see the most AMAZING collection of moldy EM's on this side of the Mississippi, folks!"

#1899 3 years ago

Clear, concise and to the point...pfft

#1900 3 years ago

He began to repeat himself after the 1st paragraph.

There are 3,944 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 79.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gameseum-gaming-gala-sept-15/page/38?hl=thegeekyhusband and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.