Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,944 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 55 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“When do you expect Gameseum to open for business?”

• Thanksgiving 2018 2 votes
      2%
    • Beginning of 2019 0 votes
    • March 2019 1 vote
      1%
    • April 2019 2 votes
      2%
    • "Summer" 2019 16 votes
      16%
    • It won't, but surely all donated money and machines will be returned. 80 votes
      79%

(101 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).png
    Cyberbullying (resized).jpg
    06937ec6de46e466341c1b9b8e283cebbcdf51fc.png.jpg (resized).png
    6c4f86ab8711c7a3f71270bba621c1c51e279831.png.jpg (resized).png
    e87f011d764ae7b096ba18f74f10cc733a16412b.png.jpg (resized).png
    8E28E40B-E58A-4638-B4A0-6A4614B22CAA (resized).jpeg
    0FD16E5B-57B9-4296-9DE7-9CFAC564067C (resized).jpeg
    B46DA714-CFA6-4780-871A-16917769D91C (resized).jpeg
    0F07A909-BD47-42BA-A82F-74FE65890521 (resized).jpeg
    03F1224B-CCEF-44E0-8F49-9A47491F9049 (resized).jpeg
    Colson (resized).jpeg
    B4F28AA5-7D73-4FF3-9A7A-9AB65282D6E2 (resized).jpeg
    CC92318E-53CA-4CD8-B9A2-1E2F73A4E3D0 (resized).jpeg
    307046CF-33FB-4727-AD75-FDA55BA3DF76 (resized).jpeg
    AB72D8C3-B930-409A-89C0-8033C092E7F2 (resized).jpeg
    75E7F39D-2FCE-4D01-8DBE-4CCB47249F4F (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 3,944 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 79.
    #1351 4 years ago

And I even donated $30 to Pinside after I swore I hated the site!

#1352 4 years ago

So what's your point ???

#1353 4 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

If you hate the site so much, why the multiple accounts?

#1354 4 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

I don't bump the thread, I don't start other threads,

You bumped it every time you post. You've created 120 threads.

Your mis-statements make me wonder if you're mis-stating anything not easily verified.

Screenshot_20191031-121851_1.jpgScreenshot_20191031-121851_1.jpg
    #1355 4 years ago

Man, that's a lot of hot air for someone who doesn't give a shit.

#1356 4 years ago

what about the dog?

The point is the kid doesn't get people don't take kindly to pleads to help those in need.. who turn right around and spend money on toys and non-essentials. Get your priorities straight before you try to turn to the good will of others. Because when people do find out just how self-inflicted your problems are, they feel exploited for helping those who asked for help.

Add on top of that a complete lack of humility or appreciation... and instead turns to just lashing out at people... you get this trainwreck. And no it won't just go away with time Steven... because character issues don't just get 'forgiven' or forgotten. Especially when the person doesn't accept their mistakes and work to change.

#1357 4 years ago

Personally, I like the novella written about "the truth".

The saying isn't just 'the truth and nothing but the truth' there's a part in there about the WHOLE truth...

Why no mention of the nasty outlashes towards community on here and on klov etc. Or deleted or ignored posts of people's questions on FB. Or comments about other peoples' wives etc....doubt his wife/girlfriend would appreciate that kind of behavior.

Yeah, sorry...I don't see much change in attitude even when people have tried stopping in and saying good things along with criticisms....not great PR skills for a business owner to have....

#1358 4 years ago

It’s all true you monsters. The charitable donations handed out by O and co far outweigh the Monies scammed from pinsiders to pay for that Team One at Allentown a week after you lazy bastards refused to show up to his grandmother’s basement and move 40 games out of there for free, taking the cowardly way out by insisting he accept your cash instead.

There’s a framed certificate at the gameseum proving a generous donation to the United Sweapants Fund.

A drawstring is a terrible thing to waste!

#1359 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

There’s a framed certificate at the gameseum proving a generous donation to the United Sweapants Fund.

That is friggin hilarious.
    -Mike

#1360 4 years ago

I hate to break it to you. You’re not a success. Not yet. Give it a year, and the maybe you can tentatively start thinking about it. Same for any small business. You’re one lease non-renewal or frivolous lawsuit away from disaster.

What you are is a scammer. Your hyperbole continuously crosses the line into falsehoods And you’re paranoid (those damn boomers are all out to get you). You’re obsessed and fearful of older men. And you’re a bum always looking for handouts. Do you realize how often the words “go fund me” come up in your posts.

You make it very hard for anyone to wish you well.

#1361 4 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

what about the dog?
    The point is the kid doesn't get people don't take kindly to pleads to help those in need.. who turn right around and spend money on toys and non-essentials. Get your priorities straight before you try to turn to the good will of others. Because when people do find out just how self-inflicted your problems are, they feel exploited for helping those who asked for help.
    Add on top of that a complete lack of humility or appreciation... and instead turns to just lashing out at people... you get this trainwreck. And no it won't just go away with time Steven... because character issues don't just get 'forgiven' or forgotten. Especially when the person doesn't accept their mistakes and work to change.

Perfectly stated. And holy shit it didn't take 40 paragraphs to get the point across!

#1362 4 years ago

The thing that stood out for me is he talks about being a 16 year old kid many years ago when the basement thing happened like it's ancient history.

According to the posts, it was only two years ago.

#1363 4 years ago

Yeah, didn't he have that silly "18 YEAR OLD COLLECTOR!" text superimposed over the Williams logo for his avatar at that time? Or was he "19" and using a different one by then? For a multipost screed promising TEH TRUTH TEH TOOTH AND NOTHING BUT TEH TOOT, how does someone willfully fudge their own age? Time and time again?

I mean it's clearly not a brainfart or a typo. Several times in that missive he emphasizes "I was only 16!!!" So is forgetting how internet timestamps work, or being too careless to check one's story before posting it, something we're supposed to forgive because he's "only 21" now?

WTF. Why is age supposed to impress us all when it comes to knowing how to burn a board with a garbage soldering iron, but also an excuse when it comes to being a moron. An outright liar at any age, apparently. Or at best, an idiot still keeps digging his hole deeper.

#1364 4 years ago

It's awesome that you shout out to beelzeboob( who's name you spelled wrong), expressing appreciation for lending you a thousand dollar machine, when you dropped it down the stairs and returned it damaged without telling him. You truly are a class act.

#1365 4 years ago

It's honestly like the rantings of a crazy person. So much typing!

#1366 4 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

It's awesome that you shout out to beelzeboob( who's name you spelled wrong), expressing appreciation for lending you a thousand dollar machine, when you dropped it down the stairs and returned it damaged without telling him. You truly are a class act.

Oh, this just got juicier. I want to know more about this! *popcorn*

#1367 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheDrewster:

Prefer pistachios!

#1368 4 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Wow. Somehow I missed this one. If true, Otaku, you sir are an actual weasel

#1369 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheDrewster:

See my Post #878 many pages back.

Quoted from Colsond3:

Not to mention, at the time of the “Great Flood Scandal” damaging someone’s expensive Escalera and then openly saying that you dropped it down the steps in another thread. You forgot to point out that it wasn’t your $2500 machine that you broke, and did nothing to make it right.

#1370 4 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

I think you guys are so deep in some story about me (and half the people in this thread were probably not even registered on the site back then) now that you don't even remember how it happened.

The problem for you is that we DO remember how it happened an no amount of deflection or justification will change that. You had credibility and lost it, and we all watched it happen. Completely through no fault of your own though, right? That's been your mantra all along.

Quoted from Otaku:

Even if I had scammed a single soul, the amount of flack and just completely horrid insults you guys have given me over the years should've paid my debt

Well no, that's not how debts work. Not that you'd know.

#1371 4 years ago

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

Seems to me like we have enough input to make a diagnosis. I can't see this being productive to continue and will request the mods close the thread.

#1372 4 years ago

From Otaku:

Nothing like getting ejected for off-topic posting in a thread about myself. Because that totally makes sense. Glad there's favoritism around these parts, reminds me of US politics

Anywho, this totally sounds like I returned a piece of machinery in a million pieces after dropping it down a whole flight of stairs, yes? No... he went out of his way to not only say it was returned in PERFECT CONDITION but tell people I was a nice guy.

02 (resized).png02 (resized).png
    44 (resized).png44 (resized).png

Anyways, I am quite proud and content with the valid and truthful explanation offered in my last previous posts, and shall end my tenure of posting right here. There is nothing else for me to say here. As for your claims of Boob's piece of machinery, it got all my games up the stairs fine so I'm not sure how you infer that I broke it when I was using it just fine and returned it after the last game was removed from the basement, which required the piece of machinery in question being in correctly operating condition. Heck, he even posted twice about how I returned it just fine, and if I remember correctly we made sure to look over it together. The Devil's Dare incident happened about a year ago (date the post) and not 2 years ago. Different place, time, and piece of machinery.

I'll be deactivating my account now, and plan for it to be permanent this time, because I already don't even participate on this site to begin with because I think it's not a great site, and because an already stupid thread just got even dumber (didn't know it was possible!). Thanks to those who've supported me. This dramatic fest of lies is nothing short of a whole bunch of hearsay driven by people who simply feed off of drama, a.k.a. this entire site and what it's geared towards (have you ever visited the threads about Stern's playfields dimpling? It ain't just me ) - it's truly amazing how much of a hub-bub can be made out of a fairly simply situation with honest facts involved. You're all liars, or just seriously misguided (with a large dash of too much time on your hands, of course) As I've learned over the years, the best thing is to just let it gooooooo. You should try it Colson. Ta-ta!

I advise anybody reading this thread in the future, including the future ridiculous claims that will surely continue be made in this thread as people waste their breath speculating over nothing and a very unimportant situation, to not believe any of it. My true business reputation and reputation with other high profile figures in the business and hobby will always stand above this Pinside witch hunt, especially as people who know me... actually know me. I manage to continue to appear on videos and public events of other high profile figures in the hobby. This is all above of hearsay garbage from a bunch of internet people who can't let go an incident 4 years ago that was already fairly simple and 100% innocent at the time.

I am a much different person than even I have acted like on these threads however with the constant negativity, hate, and shutting down of everything I try to say here - no wonder it isn't apparent. You draw a bad picture of people nothing like who they actually are and then give them absolutely no room to state a valid case or use an actual personality. See ya.

#1373 4 years ago
    44 (resized).png44 (resized).png
    #1374 4 years ago

Well, I was alerted to this nonsense going on, and that my name was involved. Here's the truth:

He borrowed my Escalera (actually worth over 2k with all the bells and whistles). The thing was practically brand new...only used a couple times.

Yes, when he returned it, it appeared on first glance that everything was fine with it. I didn't use it for another couple months, so I thought nothing of it, but when I tried to use it the next time, the battery wouldn't even hold its charge anymore because it was used so heavily. I had to get a new battery, so I was out $60 or so when I barely used the machine.

Then I noticed one of the T lifter parts attached to the drive chain was actually bent to one side, which takes a shit ton of force to do (trying to bend it back has been all but impossible).

THEN, I see this series of posts by Otaku in the Escalera thread about how he's not a big fan because he dropped it down the stairs. Guess whose brand new machine he was talking about?...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/escalara-pros-amp-cons?tq=&tu=otaku

Notice that he just went in to that first post today and crossed the entire thing out, as if you can't still read what he wrote. He forgot to cross out the post, two posts later, when he says, "down the stairs it went."

Note to Otaku: When you use somebody's equipment, tell them about any incidents that happened with said equipment, no matter how insignificant YOU think it was.

Note to self: Don't help complete strangers anymore.

A loss for Pinside, and a loss for my own normally-charitable personality, not to mention a loss for my wallet.

#1375 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinball-museum:

because I already don't even participate on this site to begin with

After posting the entire text of "Moby Dick" in the last 24 hours. From multiple accounts.

#1376 4 years ago

And PS - I'm thinking of starting a GoFundMe to help me pay for all the replacement parts on my Escalera to make it brand new again. I wonder if Otaku would donate?

#1377 4 years ago
    D4E711F2-3007-416E-8AC0-F2BD137FD92E (resized).jpegD4E711F2-3007-416E-8AC0-F2BD137FD92E (resized).jpeg
    #1378 4 years ago
    Quoted from GWalton:

It's honestly like the rantings of a crazy person. So much typing!

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.... All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....

[excessive repetition removed]

#1379 4 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well, I was alerted to this nonsense going on, and that my name was involved. Here's the truth:
    He borrowed my Escalera (actually worth over 2k with all the bells and whistles). The thing was practically brand new...only used a couple times.
    Yes, when he returned it, it appeared on first glance that everything was fine with it. I didn't use it for another couple months, so I thought nothing of it, but when I tried to use it the next time, the battery wouldn't even hold its charge anymore because it was used so heavily. I had to get a new battery, so I was out $60 or so when I barely used the machine.
    Then I noticed one of the T lifter parts attached to the drive chain was actually bent to one side, which takes a shit ton of force to do (trying to bend it back has been all but impossible).
    THEN, I see this series of posts by Otaku in the Escalera thread about how he's not a big fan because he dropped it down the stairs. Guess whose brand new machine he was talking about?...
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/escalara-pros-amp-cons?tq=&tu=otaku
    Notice that he just went in to that first post today and crossed the entire thing out, as if you can't still read what he wrote. He forgot to cross out the post, two posts later, when he says, "down the stairs it went."
    Note to Otaku: When you use somebody's equipment, tell them about any incidents that happened with said equipment, no matter how insignificant YOU think it was.
    Note to self: Don't help complete strangers anymore.
    A loss for Pinside, and a loss for my own normally-charitable personality, not to mention a loss for my wallet.

That is just unreal. By his own account he did this. And he thinks he can go back and cover it up.

Mods, you need to get rid of this joker. He’s abused the good will of pinside members repeatedly and no good can come of his presence.

#1380 4 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....

I am going to watch that movie tonight!

#1381 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheDrewster:

I am going to watch that movie tonight!

"Here's Johnny!"

#1382 4 years ago

He’s like the unabomber.

It’s crazy. When you get away with stuff like this your instinct shouldn’t lead you to bragging about it publicly.

#1383 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He’s like the unabomber.

He can sure write a lengthy manifesto like the unabomber

#1384 4 years ago

Besides, I thought you were not permitted to have multiple accounts? He gets ejected under one account, then starts posting immediately under another? How is he permitted to do that? He doesn’t want to be here anyway, so he should be banned.

As I've learned over the years, the best thing is to just let it gooooooo. You should try it Colson. Ta-ta!

The day you admit you actually took advantage of people; refund money; and stop being a douche to so many hobbyists without lame justifications for your behavior, then I will let it go. I helped you out when you just started in this hobby, and you even took advantage of and lied to me.

I'll be deactivating my account now, and plan for it to be permanent this time, because I already don't even participate on this site to begin with because I think it's not a great site,

Why don’t you deactivate all of your accounts and your main one, not just your “against the rules” ghost accounts.

And grow up dude. Your incessant whining is getting old. You took advantage of people, and they call you out for it. That’s life. You are the one that did the wrong (and multiple things), not everybody criticizing you for doing it.

Your little arcade is doing so well and you’re raking it in? Then prove it, and buy and ship Randy some parts for his Escalera. That’s a start.

#1385 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He’s like the unabomber.
    It’s crazy. When you get away with stuff like this your instinct shouldn’t lead you to bragging about it publicly.

True, but the unabomber was a better dresser and he lived in a shack

#1386 4 years ago

Maybe it’s just time to close the thread.

#1387 4 years ago
    Quoted from Phat_Jay:

DEC6B8D9-DC22-44FE-9402-C333DEB6B374.jpegDEC6B8D9-DC22-44FE-9402-C333DEB6B374.jpeg
    #1388 4 years ago

I used to be pissed at him. Pissed about the lies, exaggerations, and using people. Now I just feel sorry for him. He’ll never get it. Good luck to him.

#1389 4 years ago
    Quoted from Phat_Jay:

He would like that. Better to let everyone know exactly what he is actually like. We are just another go-fund-me away from another rip-off. He will NEVER accept reality or the past, his attitude will catch up to him, hopefully soon.

#1390 4 years ago
    Quoted from tslayer71:

True, but the unabomber was a better dresser and he lived in a shack

I don't think he owned a sump pump or wore sweat pants either.

#1391 4 years ago

Fantastic!

#1392 4 years ago
    Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Just have the OP change the thread title to “Delete This”, then everyone will start posting about nothing at all.

#1393 4 years ago

I’d call you a clown, but you are simply the whole circus my friend...

28F06A9C-E474-4395-9D66-F07F9997565C (resized).jpeg28F06A9C-E474-4395-9D66-F07F9997565C (resized).jpeg
    #1394 4 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Besides, I thought you were not permitted to have multiple accounts? He gets ejected under one account, then starts posting immediately under another?

True, but the mods are (currently, until proved otherwise) just human beings, not A.I. with faster than light reaction times...

Duplicate accounts are indeed not permitted. If you suspect a dup account, just report it. And we will check it (if we're not asleep, or away from the keyboard!)

#1395 4 years ago

Good riddance.
    Oh, my wife says hello & she misses you...

#1396 4 years ago

Halloween must of sucked at Gameseum.

#1397 4 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Halloween must of sucked at Gameseum.

Oh snap.

#1398 4 years ago

After all the posts recently, I can't help but share this facebook post that gamesome put up a couple weeks ago.

I have No comment...
    Effect_20191101_082424 (resized).jpgEffect_20191101_082424 (resized).jpg

#1399 4 years ago

Gameseum: Mega-Arcade & Museum - Play Pinball, Arcade, and Consoles is feeling proud at Gameseum: Mega-Arcade & Museum - Play Pinball, Arcade, and Consoles.
    18 hrs · Ephrata ·
    Many rave reviews pouring in again this week, the fall season is picking up after the back to school grind and it's a PERFECT time to visit Gameseum, any time! Thanks for coming and thank you for taking the time out of your days to share what an awesome experience you had at Gameseum!

(Steven even got called a legend! He's very humbled, haha!)

Gameseum: Mega-Arcade & Museum
    27 N State St
    Ephrata, Pennsylvania

Fuel that already bloated ego!!!!!!

#1400 4 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

He donated thirty bucks 2 1/2 years ago and now wants a cookie.

Not sure how Robin's gonna survive without that sweet Otaku money.

One positive that came from this thread....the return of Beelzeboob!

There are 3,944 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 79.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gameseum-gaming-gala-sept-15/page/28?hl=nintenbear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.