4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by Otaku
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
    M206_B206_BLK (resized).jpg
    97DB1087-C501-42C3-B6E6-A218C09C4E18 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpg
    1043BABF-167D-4808-B882-5540DFB3F2E4 (resized).jpeg

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 9 days ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

Awesome! Do you have a thread going on it?

Nope, I take crappy pics!!

#52 9 days ago

Will there be a working sump pump in the basement of the Gamesuem?

#53 9 days ago

Who's going to go out to this place when it opens up and report back with an honest review? Also pics would be helpful.

#54 9 days ago

Hi, Steven from Gameseum here - been checking daily for your post, knew it was coming!

JodyG (Jody Gontero), somebody I knew to not be too fond of me on Pinside, was on my Facebook page commented and spreading incorrect news. Considering I was aware of his predisposition of me (although I've never spoken to him, heard of him, or met him in any form), I knew these comments came from a place of angst and were not something worthy of having on my page. Judging by his account being fairly new and being a newbie to the hobby, I don't even think he was here yet by the time I took my leave from Pinside and thus I never interacted with him, which just goes to show like many others here how quick people are to judge others incorrectly purely based on opinions and fake stories. But I digress...

Due to his previous rude comments here on Pinside and on Facebook, I decided it was best to ban him from the page. Not really a big deal, did it and moved on without contacting Jody, and figured he would do the same. Not something you have to put too much thought into. It was a combination of not only his current comments but also preventing such situations in the future, easy call.

Shortly after, I receive a threatening angry message from Jody on my personal Facebook (which he found himself), which read as what is posted below. Really? This time I decided to block him and move on, as I do not take kindly to threats and general annoyances. Again, didn't reply and didn't contact Jody.

Later that night, I receive my first negative review on my page from Jody's SECOND Facebook account as he was banned on the other one and was unable to leave a review. I can barely keep up on one Facebook account, but kudos to you for being able to handle two! I guess this happens to you a lot?

I left a long reply explaining the situation to customers about how this should be considered spam, then realized I can just turn off the feature until we're open anyways as it isn't really needed. Additionally, it has been reported to Facebook as it is hate speech and spreading incorrect information.

I have been checking Jody's Pinside since then as I anticipated to take this a step further and post something snarky on Pinside, and to no surprise he has done so and bumped a months old thread to whine.

Good grief Jody! Grow up!

Quoted from JodyG:

Shocker...he is not opening in 2018 now. Also, he banned me from the Gameseum FB page because I responded to another persons question about having newer pinball machines on site. My comment of "he's all EM's" (which was current the last time he posted about his pin makeup) to the person was deemed derogatory and a ban was issued. You can't make this stuff up!

#55 9 days ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

It's the same old mental midget Oktau.

Also, your personal attacks are not appreciated, but fit in well with the immaturity you've shown thus far. It's a ban on a page. Get over it. This ends here, and if you decide to take further actions in the future I have no problem contacting the proper authorities since you are right next door. This is not a "game" and I refuse to play.

#57 9 days ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

Also, your personal attacks are not appreciated, but fit in well with the immaturity you've shown thus far. It's a ban on a page. Get over it. This ends here, and if you decide to take further actions in the future I have no problem contacting the proper authorities since you are right next door.

Glad your dog is OK. Too bad it cost you “out of pocket”.

#58 9 days ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Glad your dog is OK. Too bad it cost you “out of pocket”.

Gotta do what you gotta do - going well! Every little bit helps. Thanks for your concern!

#59 9 days ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

Gotta do what you gotta do - going well! Every little bit helps. Thanks for your concern!

I was concerned about your flooded basement and donated. Never even got a thank you.

#60 9 days ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

I was concerned about your flooded basement and donated. Never even got a thank you.

Although I left many overall replies towards EVERYBODY of extreme thanks and gratitude during that dark time, I guess I was too busy getting to work to go back and thank everybody individually. Thanks, Electrocute!

#61 9 days ago

Leave the lil’ Shit alone!

Dragging some Facebook beef here is pretty lame if you ask me.

#63 9 days ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Leave the little shit alone.

Thanks, Levi. Were you at Kevin's event the other day? I couldn't tell if you went or not. I saw one of your posts here that made it sound like you went. Should've said hi, I don't bite even those I've disagreed with in the past.

#64 9 days ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

Thanks, Levi. Were you at Kevin's event the other day? I couldn't tell if you went or not. I saw one of your posts here that made it sound like you went.

No I sadly was out of town. Did Kev let you keep the box?

Always mooching something this kid!!!

#65 9 days ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Leave the lil’ Shit alone!

You are right, and that was poor lapse of judgement of me. Good luck Stephen, I promise to give you a thorough actual review once you open!

#66 9 days ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

No I was out of town. Did Kev let you keep the box?
    Always mooching something this kid!!!

Yep, the owner (I assume) of the machine ripped the top part off with the game-specific info and flyer on it to keep himself (understandably), I kept the front of the box with the manufacturer stuff printed on it. It's a cool little piece. The rest was already headed to the dumpster and all ripped up so I kept my sanity and let it go, that would have been a little silly anyways to keep the rest.

Hanging it up in the museum once it's properly contained along with some photos of the unboxing, I filmed the whole thing as well in great detail in one long clip. Can never have enough wall items!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 8.99
    Lighting - Other
    Pappy's Pinball Palace
    $ 40.00
    Lighting - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    £ 55.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 34.95
    Playfield - Plastics
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 109.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 40.00
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 11.95
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 4.99
    Playfield - Plastics
    ULEKstore
    $ 39.95
    Playfield - Protection
    Little Shop Of Games
    There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside