Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,944 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 55 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“When do you expect Gameseum to open for business?”

• Thanksgiving 2018 2 votes
      2%
    • Beginning of 2019 0 votes
    • March 2019 1 vote
      1%
    • April 2019 2 votes
      2%
    • "Summer" 2019 16 votes
      16%
    • It won't, but surely all donated money and machines will be returned. 80 votes
      79%

(101 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).png
    Cyberbullying (resized).jpg
    06937ec6de46e466341c1b9b8e283cebbcdf51fc.png.jpg (resized).png
    6c4f86ab8711c7a3f71270bba621c1c51e279831.png.jpg (resized).png
    e87f011d764ae7b096ba18f74f10cc733a16412b.png.jpg (resized).png
    8E28E40B-E58A-4638-B4A0-6A4614B22CAA (resized).jpeg
    0FD16E5B-57B9-4296-9DE7-9CFAC564067C (resized).jpeg
    B46DA714-CFA6-4780-871A-16917769D91C (resized).jpeg
    0F07A909-BD47-42BA-A82F-74FE65890521 (resized).jpeg
    03F1224B-CCEF-44E0-8F49-9A47491F9049 (resized).jpeg
    Colson (resized).jpeg
    B4F28AA5-7D73-4FF3-9A7A-9AB65282D6E2 (resized).jpeg
    CC92318E-53CA-4CD8-B9A2-1E2F73A4E3D0 (resized).jpeg
    307046CF-33FB-4727-AD75-FDA55BA3DF76 (resized).jpeg
    AB72D8C3-B930-409A-89C0-8033C092E7F2 (resized).jpeg
    75E7F39D-2FCE-4D01-8DBE-4CCB47249F4F (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 3,944 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 79.
    #851 4 years ago

Would they let you pay for a trademark with ill gotten GoFundMe monies?

#852 4 years ago

Perhaps with all that "money" you could buy some leg bolts and flipper rebuild kits? Please tell us you are insured. Good luck.

Quoted from Otaku:

They had an error. Refresh in a month
    Love you guys. Thanks for caring so much about me.
    My custom embroidered sweatpants with "JodyG" on them are about to arrive. They were expensive... but I'm making several grand per weekend, and you can't put a price on good fashion. Anyways, back to work, weekends are always packed. Living the dream and all went as planned, as much as it bothers people here for some reason. It makes it even more fun. Must have a lot of negativity in ya lives. Love y'all. Kisses xx

#853 4 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

I'm too busy

Guys, he's too busy to care.
    I bet he'll tell us again.

#854 4 years ago

He seemed to keep it short once we learned Gameseum is not a registered trademark.

#855 4 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

He seemed to keep it short once we learned Gameseum is not a registered trademark.

Yeah, now there will be no stopping all those copycat Gameseum locations that open up. Arcade owners have been desperate for use of the name.

#856 4 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

I'm shocked.

#857 4 years ago

Several grand per weekend you say? Good! Now get your dog the surgery it needs!

#858 4 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

The word "Gameseum" is federally trademarked and third party sales are forbidden, as well as slandering a reputable business. Tread carefully, boys!
    Let's not turn a shitty joke consisting of people with nothing better to do with their time into something you'll regret. I thought it was pretty stupid how far it's already been taken, but T-shirts/clothing sales (seriously?) are crossing the line and illegal. Shutting it down early.
    I wish I had as much free time as all of you do. Get a life, I pity a lot of the people here. This is absolutely ridiculous for a bunch of grown men. Get it together.

Pinsiders, my sincerest apologies for saying or doing anything to stick up for Steven. There's been a lot of over-the-top, lousy things thrown around in this thread, some of it that I didn't think was right. Well, I no longer feel that way.

Steven, you are an idiot.

You've had guys and gals on this forum willing to bend over backwards to help you (me included). We've sent you money (some people actually sent you money a couple of times), and you did not use it for what you said you were going to use it for (which, by the way, is AGAINST Go-Fund-Me policies. People get sued for that every day). Maybe you are the one that ought to take a great big step back and just pray that nobody here goes after you for that money.

In spite of all of the nasty, vile things you've said and done to people on this forum, there were STILL a lot of people willing to support you, and wish you the best of luck with your new venture. And this is how you respond.

Steven, you are an idiot.

<<shaking my head>>

Bring it on boys. Let the little bastard have it.

#859 4 years ago

And just for the hell of it, I sent my attorney an email this afternoon. I'm having him check first thing in the morning to see of 'Gameseum' is available for trademark. If it isn't, it was worth paying him $60 for 10 minutes of his time. If it is available, Steve, bidding starts at $5,000 for the name. And if you do not own the trademark, my attorney will be contacting you to remove ALL of your signage at your location, along with every single reference to 'Gameseum' on your social media.

You need to take this very very seriously pal.

#860 4 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

but I'm making several grand per weekend

My achin' ass you are.

#861 4 years ago

Ouch - that sucks Steven. Don't worry I have a name for ya. You can just call it 'The Shitty Arcade'.

Welcome to the dark side Dooskie

#862 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dooskie:

And if you do not own the trademark, my attorney will be contacting you to remove ALL of your signage at your location, along with every single reference to 'Gameseum' on your social media

There are attorneys that make a living on taking over trademarks that have expired or not been filed properly and then suing those that use them.

If he can’t leg bolts properly on his machines, I doubt he paid or filed for the trademark properly. Also with his history of exaggerating things, I’m buying a shirt from whomever makes it and proudly wearing it at Expo.

#863 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dooskie:

And just for the hell of it, I sent my attorney an email this afternoon. I'm having him check first thing in the morning to see of 'Gameseum' is available for trademark. If it isn't, it was worth paying him $60 for 10 minutes of his time. If it is available, Steve, bidding starts at $5,000 for the name. And if you do not own the trademark, my attorney will be contacting you to remove ALL of your signage at your location, along with every single reference to 'Gameseum' on your social media.
    You need to take this very very seriously pal.

I really hope you go through with this. Some people need a hard life lesson.

#864 4 years ago

Like the fact that the federal trademark Dept. Had an error, and it had nothing to do with him

#865 4 years ago

Somebody needs to file it, thats for sure

#866 4 years ago

Is the hyphenated version also trademarked?

Ga-Meseum?

I want a shirt.

#867 4 years ago

Anybody want to share his comments and actions he makes here with his facebook pals or any other business review sites????

I'm sure it won't matter to him; What with his thousands of dollars a weekend.

Screenshot_2019-07-28-17-09-54 (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-07-28-17-09-54 (resized).png
    #868 4 years ago

New motto should be "Through no fault of our own."

Steven, it's time you learn there are a lot of people out there with far more resources than you'll ever have. You should do a better job choosing which hill you are choosing to die on.

Now I'll let you get back to banning as many people as you can from commenting on your Facebook page.

#869 4 years ago

Lets assume "several thousand a weekend" means AT LEAST 3K.

And, lets call the weekend fri, sat, and sun....ok then, we are already at minum of 40 people per day average paying for all day passes....and even then, that is Gross not net "making" several thousand.

Unless the people funding it all are letting him keep all the money (and/or it is under the table)....kinda like parents spending 20 bucks on supplies for a kid to have a lemonade stand to make 5 bucks.

#870 4 years ago
    D5DC4E86-59A0-47D8-87DE-9F78462049B0 (resized).jpegD5DC4E86-59A0-47D8-87DE-9F78462049B0 (resized).jpeg
    #871 4 years ago
    7E1F5CDA-DF4B-4D8A-818D-3551F3A6331B (resized).jpeg7E1F5CDA-DF4B-4D8A-818D-3551F3A6331B (resized).jpeg
    #872 4 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

The word "Gameseum" is federally trademarked and third party sales are forbidden, as well as slandering a reputable business. Tread carefully, boys!
    Let's not turn a shitty joke consisting of people with nothing better to do with their time into something you'll regret. I thought it was pretty stupid how far it's already been taken, but T-shirts/clothing sales (seriously?) are crossing the line and illegal. Shutting it down early.
    I wish I had as much free time as all of you do. Get a life, I pity a lot of the people here. This is absolutely ridiculous for a bunch of grown men. Get it together.

Well ... I spent the weekend on a Winery Tour & had a blast!

After reading this, tell ya what I'm gonna do.
    I'm gonna print up 300 shirts on my own dime.
    Then I'm gonna to hand out 100 for FREE to Pinsiders at Expo this year.
    Then I'm gonna donate/ship the other 200 to the homeless shelter in your town and instruct them to hand them out to any street person in need.

Pinsider smiles will be the only currency I'll accept.

#873 4 years ago
    Quoted from starfighter:

Put me down for one. I also vote on a group photo! Maybe add the group photo to a yelp review.

#874 4 years ago
    Quoted from starfighter:

Well ... I spent the weekend on a Winery Tour &amp; had a blast!
    After reading this, tell ya what I'm gonna do.
    I'm gonna print up 300 shirts on my own dime.
    Then I'm gonna donate/ship the other 200 to the homeless shelter in your town and instruct them to hand them out to any street person in need.
    Pinsider smiles will be the only currency I'll accept.

What are they gonna say?

Gameseum!
    Worlds worst "arcade"

#875 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

What are they gonna say?
    Gameseum!
    Worlds worst "arcade"

Still working on a slogan.
    The shirts will have large print on the back and something small on the front left chest. I can do fonts, but if anyone does artwork feel free to PM me.

#876 4 years ago

Ha. Loser. I’m guessing the error is on your part and you forgot to renew Straight from the public records. Dead as of last week.

Everyone file tonight. They’ll all be received tomorrow. Lol.

You can’t even take a joke (I don’t think theoretically conspiring to print and unregistered trademark is any sort of violation) . And you make innacurate legal claims. And apparently it’s not that original a name, since it was previously abandoned by another party.

817F6AB3-4544-4D65-8DB0-AA55FD0D6D4A (resized).jpeg817F6AB3-4544-4D65-8DB0-AA55FD0D6D4A (resized).jpeg
    #877 4 years ago

Well, I WAS going to make a drive down to the “patent pending” arcade in Ephrata. After reading Otaku’s comments I shall instead stay home and do nothing.
    Sign me up for a t shirt

#878 4 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

but T-shirts/clothing sales (seriously?) are crossing the line and illegal. Shutting it down early.

Holy shit! I didn’t know that Rick opened an arcade in Ephrata. Here come the cease-and-desist letters.

Steve, if it’s written it’s libel, not slander. Also, see First Amendment:

“Congress shall make no law...abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”

In addition, you would have to prove causative factors that demonstrate a substantial economic loss to your business or severe financial detriment, and that the actions of those condoning your business are the sole and proximate cause of any such losses, vis a vis preponderance of the evidence. Oh, and that you didn’t do anything to contribute to those losses yourself.

Just trying to help with your idiopathic foot in the mouth morbidity.

Not to mention, at the time of the “Great Flood Scandal” damaging someone’s expensive Escalera and then openly saying that you dropped it down the steps in another thread. You forgot to point out that it wasn’t your $2500 machine that you broke, and did nothing to make it right.

Also, see PA Criminal Code §3922, as well as the attached:

https://www.npr.org/2019/04/16/713823522/n-j-woman-pleads-guilty-in-homeless-gofundme-hoax-faces-4-years-in-state-prison
    980F5E5D-8CD0-4F90-B83F-B7356AA52F33.gif980F5E5D-8CD0-4F90-B83F-B7356AA52F33.gif

#879 4 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Holy shit! I didn’t know that Rick opened an arcade in Ephrata. Here come the cease-and-desist letters.
    Steve, if it’s written it’s libel, not slander. Also, see First Amendment:
    “Congress shall make no law...abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”
    In addition, you would have to prove causative factors that demonstrate a substantial economic loss to your business or severe financial detriment, and that the actions of those condoning your business are the sole and proximate cause of any such losses, vis a vis preponderance of the evidence. Oh, and that you didn’t do anything to contribute to those losses yourself.
    Just trying to help with your idiopathic foot in the mouth morbidity.
    Also, see PA Criminal Code §3922, as well as the attached:
    https://www.npr.org/2019/04/16/713823522/n-j-woman-pleads-guilty-in-homeless-gofundme-hoax-faces-4-years-in-state-prison[quoted image]

8mZOYGFJ_400x400 (resized).jpg8mZOYGFJ_400x400 (resized).jpg
    #880 4 years ago

This thread is a shame.

I'm not here to defend Steve's actions (past or present). But he opened a public arcade - he loves pinball and wants to share it with the world.

I can't get on board with the pinside bashing - even if deserved.

#881 4 years ago
    Quoted from jeffc:

But he opened a public arcade - he loves pinball and wants to share it with the world.

More like to scam them out of money by deceiving them about the quality of his arcade. Not listing his games, deleting unfavorable comments, threatening legal action to his critics and flat out lying to people who do not have knowledge about arcades and pinball machines is just plain wrong.

#882 4 years ago
    Quoted from jeffc:

This thread is a shame.
    I'm not here to defend Steve's actions (past or present). But he opened a public arcade - he loves pinball and wants to share it with the world.
    I can't get on board with the pinside bashing - even if deserved.

Your opinion is duly noted. I give him credit for opening an arcade.

I don’t give him credit for grossly misrepresenting his business; misguiding customers; constant condescension; misappropriating funds that were donated for a pending disaster and property damage, and buying machines with that money instead; and his constant bashing of customers and fellow hobbyists.

And that was long before anybody started bashing him on here.

I sold Steven one of his first games. A Devil’s Dare. Gave him a fantastic deal on it given that he was new to the hobby. I thought he was a good kid.

But the way he has taken advantage of and speaks with utter condescension to people is just disgusting. People bash others for much less on this site.

I always hope he learns his lesson, but it appears he never does. Some humility and apologies could go a long way.

If he is making thousands every week, perhaps he should send money back to everybody that donated to him to buy the games that are in his arcade.

#883 4 years ago

Hehe this thread just got 100% better

#884 4 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Your opinion is duly noted. I give him credit for opening an arcade.
    I don’t give him credit for grossly misrepresenting his business; misguiding customers; constant condescension; misappropriating funds that were donated for a pending disaster and property damage, and buying machines with that money instead; and his constant bashing of customers and fellow hobbyists.
    And that was long before anybody started bashing him on here.
    I sold Steven one of his first games. A Devil’s Dare. Gave him a fantastic deal on it given that he was new to the hobby. I thought he was a good kid.
    But the way he has taken advantage of and speaks with utter condescension to people is just disgusting. People bash others for much less on this site.
    I always hope he learns his lesson, but it appears he never does. Some humility and apologies could go a long way.
    If he is making thousands every week, perhaps he should send money back to everybody that donated to him to buy the games that are in his arcade.

Colsond3 - Well, I agree with everything you wrote here. I just find it uncomfortable to watch pinheads turning on pinheads. You point out that he turned on (took advantage of) pinheads first - that was tough to watch too. And he deserves criticism for it.

I don't know, maybe its the endless sweatpants and appearance jabs or maybe the glee with which I'm seeing pinside gang up on him. It is not much different from how he was run off of KLOV.

I hope he learns too, for his sake.

#885 4 years ago

So basically his ROI is 1 weekend. Impressive.

#886 4 years ago
    Quoted from starfighter:

Still working on a slogan.
    The shirts will have large print on the back and something small on the front left chest. I can do fonts, but if anyone does artwork feel free to PM me.

How about "Gameseum, It's Immamaculate!!"

#887 4 years ago

He has brought this on himself, a public apology to pinside, and a donation equal to the amount he collected on his gofundmes to charity and maybe a public free day is all it would take to turn alot of us back on his side. But that would require personal growth.

#888 4 years ago
    Quoted from Phat_Jay:

He has brought this on himself, a public apology to pinside, and a donation equal to the amount he collected on his gofundmes to charity and maybe a public free day is all it would take to turn alot of us back on his side. But that would require personal growth.

I think this would be a savvy business move. Create good will with the community, and be the ultimate turn-around story. This community has a lot of support to offer to causes it gets behind

#889 4 years ago
    Quoted from Phat_Jay:

The problem is, he is unable to ever admit he made a mistake.

The mantra of a narcissist:

20190728_213201 (resized).jpg20190728_213201 (resized).jpg
    #890 4 years ago
    Quoted from jeffc:

colsond3 - Well, I agree with everything you wrote here. I just find it uncomfortable to watch pinheads turning on pinheads. You point out that he turned on (took advantage of) pinheads first - that was tough to watch too. And he deserves criticism for it.
    I don't know, maybe its the endless sweatpants and appearance jabs or maybe the glee with which I'm seeing pinside gang up on him. It is not much different from how he was run off of KLOV.
    I hope he learns too, for his sake.

He wasn’t run off of KLOV.
    He had a total meltdown and lashed out at people, then went and systematically deleted a bunch of his posts.
    The mods issued a temporary ban so he could cool off. He wasn’t booted or run off.
    He still has an active account there.

#892 4 years ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

The problem is, he is unable to ever admit he made a mistake.
    The mantra of a narcissist:[quoted image]

OmG. Love that, and it's so true!

#893 4 years ago

Who wants to trademark his companies name? That’s a gofundme I’d support.

#894 4 years ago

Much like Jpop blamed pinside for his failures, Steven will do the same thing. Gameseum will fail, and it will be our fault.

#895 4 years ago
    Quoted from starfighter:

Welcome to our HUGE MEGA Arcade !
    I know you wanted to play pinball, but have you seen Galaga?

Pinside we know you want to talk pinball but have you seen Galaga.

T shirt for the gameseum “have you played Galaga”

#896 4 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

I was thinking of wearing a gameseum shirt for one of these reasons listed below. Stanford Law Review said it would be ok.

In its most general sense, a fair use is any copying of copyrighted material done for a limited and “transformative” purpose, such as to comment upon, criticize, or parody a copyrighted work. ... In other words, fair use is a defense against a claim of copyright infringement.Apr 11, 2017

#897 4 years ago

The problem with being 21 is that you actually believe you can make idle threats against people who have a lot more experience, education, and resources than you do. It’s just not a very effective method in trying to influence other people’s behavior, that Otaku will learn in time.

I still wish him well in life. He definitely outkicked his coverage with that Fiancé of his. Gotta give him props for that.

#898 4 years ago

I got started in coin op at 19 years old. Literally have paid city of Pittsburgh licenses for the 17th year in a row this year. I don't get the logic of any of this really but I will add that for my first 10 years in business I grinded out everyday. No thousands of dollars a weekend, no GoFundMe, no fancy attire, nada... I think being reasonable and humble got me where I wanted to be. I do not know Steven and again, zero ill will, starting a business is hard, succeeding in business is even harder. I think the biggest lesson here is that too much help can inflate your perception of yourself because you may just believe you did it "on your own" when in fact it was basically gifted? If I didn't struggle through a learning process and my own mistakes I would be none the wiser. It's that foundation and incremental growth that helped me create a business that can sustain itself.

For the record I'm not trying to preach or be mean. I am trying to have a kid think about his actions and consider that others have a similar experience building a business like myself.

#899 4 years ago

I wasn't expecting to read this whole thread when I logged in to check my tech questions tonight, but here I am. Fascinating.

I ultimately wish Steven the best, but I strongly suggest a few things to you:

1) Undersell your business, don't oversell it. If people arrive expecting 25 arcade games total and you have 40, they'll be happy. If they arrive expecting 50 and you have 40, they won't be. Seems like you already have disappointed some customers that wanted more and based on what I have seen, it's because you're vastly overselling your location at every move. Those customers won't come back and they won't tell their friends to try it. This goes for other things, like stating you have a "proprietary" system for playing the games. Other places have similar stuff, and so I can understand how people may be angry if they are charged more when leaving when they weren't told it was time.

1A) I actually realized this later, so I'm throwing it in here. If you're taking money at the end, that's... crazy. A customer will most remember the last thing they did. If the last thing is getting charged money, perhaps more than they expected, that isn't great. I'd suggest two things, the first is if you're doing the hourly thing, do a one hour pass for $10, or an all day pass for $20. Charge everyone $20 when they walk in, and refund $10 when they are leaving if they made their time. They are going to feel a lot better about getting $10 back at the end then they will getting charged $10 more than they were expecting.

1B) Along with that, offer something for that $10 to entice them to come back again. Maybe instead of $10, they get a pass for two people for an hour for $10. You can use this to keep the money while enticing more people back in.

2) If you have any games that need to have their credits refilled, find a solution to that immediately and implement the same thing everywhere. Inform people how it works. Running around adding credits sucks. Having a customer feel like they need to drop quarters into certain machines after they have paid a door entry sucks more.

3) Don't delete on social media. For me, I have a rule on social media that I delete almost *nothing* on the pages I manage (including 37k+ for the Midwest Gaming Classic). I will hide messages when people say things that are super out of line after I reply to them. Their friends can still see it, and if you're being nice and owning the failings, the people who read that will respect you more. I have banned a grand total of one person between my two pages who kept posting obscene language, although I warned him twice before it. When people start hearing from their friends about how they got banned, word gets out.

4) Along with the above, if you don't like what someone is saying, put yourself in their shoes and think about why. Some people's complaints will be almost impossible for you to solve - I once had someone tell me their favorite part about pinball machines was the sound, and if we wanted to get them back we needed a way to section off the games to hear individual sound. For a large convention, this is basically impossible. But, that doesn't change the fact that the person was requesting something that they wanted. I told them that unfortunately, it wasn't something we could do, but I hoped they found a place they could enjoy the sounds better and I was sorry we couldn't be that place. It doesn't make them wrong - it is just something that I can't solve for them.

5) Final thing, there are three main ways to compete as a business, being better than other businesses, being cheaper than other businesses, or being different than other businesses. Being better is tough because everyone has different thought of what best is, and you aren't competing with Dave and Busters for newer machines, or whatever. Being cheaper is already not the option you seem to be taking, and it sucks too because it usually means that you're saying you're second class. So, focus on what is different about what you do. From what I've seen, the different thing that you do is focus on a variety of game types and eras. From what I can tell, you have a Skee-Ball, old EM pinballs, bunch of arcade videos, console games, and even a random Buzzy Bee. Focus on how you like covering different genres and lean into that.

If I were you, I would toss a few more oddities in there. I'd suggest a kiddie ride (with free play button), something like an Ice Cold Beer, and maybe a couple other old ticket games that actually challenge skill. An Atari Hoop It Up comes to mind. Maybe an actual basketball game (heck, you could get a decent Pop-A-Shot for like $600!)

Based on what I've seen, I doubt much if any of this will be taken, but I figure it's worth a shot. There are lots of people here that would like to help, but feel pretty burned by past actions and based on what I'm seeing, I get it. I know multiple businesses like yours that have opened, and I know what makes them succeed long term and what doesn't. Even if you seem to be having a lot of success right now, don't let that success lull you into a sense of self-righteousness. It only gets harder from here, as going from the novelty of a new place to a place that people want to return to over and over again just keeps getting harder.

#900 4 years ago
    Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

I think the biggest lesson here is that too much help can inflate your perception of yourself because you may just believe you did it "on your own" when in fact it was basically gifted? If I didn't struggle through a learning process and my own mistakes I would be none the wiser. It's that foundation and incremental growth that helped me create a business that can sustain itself.

That's what I'm seeing here too. I don't think you're being mean at all - I have seen many businesses come and go in the hobby over the past 20 years myself, and the ones who have survived are the ones that grind to improve every single week. The ones that coast on their past accolades are the ones that get in trouble.

As you said, starting a business is hard, succeeding is harder.

There are 3,944 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 79.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gameseum-gaming-gala-sept-15/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.