Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,944 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 55 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“When do you expect Gameseum to open for business?”

• Thanksgiving 2018 2 votes
      2%
    • Beginning of 2019 0 votes
    • March 2019 1 vote
      1%
    • April 2019 2 votes
      2%
    • "Summer" 2019 16 votes
      16%
    • It won't, but surely all donated money and machines will be returned. 80 votes
      79%

(101 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).png
    Cyberbullying (resized).jpg
    06937ec6de46e466341c1b9b8e283cebbcdf51fc.png.jpg (resized).png
    6c4f86ab8711c7a3f71270bba621c1c51e279831.png.jpg (resized).png
    e87f011d764ae7b096ba18f74f10cc733a16412b.png.jpg (resized).png
    8E28E40B-E58A-4638-B4A0-6A4614B22CAA (resized).jpeg
    0FD16E5B-57B9-4296-9DE7-9CFAC564067C (resized).jpeg
    B46DA714-CFA6-4780-871A-16917769D91C (resized).jpeg
    0F07A909-BD47-42BA-A82F-74FE65890521 (resized).jpeg
    03F1224B-CCEF-44E0-8F49-9A47491F9049 (resized).jpeg
    Colson (resized).jpeg
    B4F28AA5-7D73-4FF3-9A7A-9AB65282D6E2 (resized).jpeg
    CC92318E-53CA-4CD8-B9A2-1E2F73A4E3D0 (resized).jpeg
    307046CF-33FB-4727-AD75-FDA55BA3DF76 (resized).jpeg
    AB72D8C3-B930-409A-89C0-8033C092E7F2 (resized).jpeg
    75E7F39D-2FCE-4D01-8DBE-4CCB47249F4F (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 3,944 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 79.
    #801 4 years ago
    Quoted from emkay:

Pinball PA is pretty incredible, I would guess they're well over that 120 pin number and have some seriously rare titles. Most of the early Sterns (Star Gazer, Viper, Iron Maiden, Catacomb, Orbiter 1, Quicksilver, etc), a Joust head-to-head, probably the only Williams Thunderball on location anywhere, etc. Some Stern LEs like TRON Legacy, a Hercules... and their arcade titles are equally impressive - Discs of TRON Environmental, Omega Race cockpit, lots of rare cabaret games, etc. Unfortunately the owner is a real jackass and it makes it hard for me to want to spend money there even though my wife's family lives in the area and we're usually out there at least once a year.

It really is amazing. The other day I was on the Stern site and tried out their pin locator, didn't realize half the bars in Lancaster city now have a new Stern or two on location. When I lived down there, Laserdome was pretty much the only place with new Sterns and then some stray 90's pins here and there (Hurricane at a dive bar in Lititz, Junkyard at a bowling alley in Mt. Joy, that sort of thing). My wife works in New Holland and she and some of her co-workers go to Shooter's Crossing after work, now her co-workers are regularly texting her their best scores on whatever new Stern they have (so far: Mustang, Aerosmith, Walking Dead, Star Wars, now Deadpool I think) and one of them has started hitting bars on her drive home that have pins. Shit is live!

Wait, Shooters Crossing has a pin? Let me know which one and I'll update the pin maps. I try to keep the Lancaster pin locations up to date, and have managed to add a half dozen or so in the last year.

#802 4 years ago
    Quoted from tslayer71:

Wow! How far away is Pinball Pa from jackass's place?

Too far...If I want to play a bunch of nice working EM's there's the Antique Pinball arcade in St. Peters Village
    He has all EM pins and EM shooting games. Cool place to check out.. all games 2 for .25 cents
    Only drawback, only open on Sat & Sun.

#803 4 years ago

Now that’s worth driving to Pennsylvania. Very nice!

#804 4 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Only drawback, only open on Sat & Sun.

And no air conditioning

#805 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

It's got nothing on Gameseum!
    Steven said so, you can't find another collection ANYWHERE like the A++ collection at Gameseum.

Agreed, I mean bro it was built from nothing according to the paper headlines. Steven literally willed that shit into existence.

#806 4 years ago

And I got banned from his Facebook page. Was gonna ask if he has Donkey Kong. Cuz ever classic arcade has that, right?

#807 4 years ago

My cousin owns a t-shirt business and can do a run of Gameseum shirts for Pinsiders.

Any interest? ... also looking for slogan suggestions ....

EDIT cost would be his cost so about $6 a shirt

#808 4 years ago

Slogan you say.

Gameseum...sweatpants and the moldy oldies

#809 4 years ago

Gameseum, toothbrushes and deodorant optional.

#810 4 years ago

Gameseum - leg bolts not included

#811 4 years ago

Gameseum - Fuck you! Have you ever played Galaga?

#812 4 years ago

Gameseum, come for my knowledge, enjoy the broken stuff, stay for the sweatpants.

#813 4 years ago

Gameseum, due to the enormous attendance. We will be raising the admission rates.

#814 4 years ago

Gameseum: “This post has been deleted by the Facebook page owner”

#815 4 years ago
    Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
    #816 4 years ago

Gameseum A+++ T Shirt

#817 4 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

[quoted image]

Nothing wrong with Game pride.

#818 4 years ago

Gameseum - dont forget to set your own timer!

#819 4 years ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Gameseum - dont forget to set your own timer!

G - Go fund me
    A - AA+ Games
    M- Museum?
    E - Ephrata
    S- Sweat pants
    E- Eighties arcade
    U- Unfortunately closed
    M-grandMas basement

Id buy one.

#820 4 years ago

Come for the C+++ games, stay for the ahhh, ummm, ya I've got nothing....

#821 4 years ago

Gameseum, not your grandmas basement

#822 4 years ago

Gameseum
    Rebuilding flippers since 07-2019

#823 4 years ago
    Quoted from starfighter:

My cousin owns a t-shirt business and can do a run of Gameseum shirts for Pinsiders.

T-shirts??? We need sweatpants!!! What could be more fitting than custom sweatpants with the word GAMESEUM right on the ass.

#824 4 years ago

Why not a run of light gray sweatpants with Gameseum printed on them in black?

#825 4 years ago

The problem with sweatpants is wearing them

#826 4 years ago

Not saying I’m out

#827 4 years ago

Gameseum~ the best, of the best, of the best fun you can have with your sweatpants on.

#828 4 years ago
    Quoted from BudManPinFan:

T-shirts??? We need sweatpants!!! What could be more fitting than custom sweatpants with the word GAMESEUM right on the ass.

In before the smock.

#829 4 years ago

Where's the 100+ games like mentioned in the first post?

#830 4 years ago

I vote for 'Gameseum - *uck you! Have you ever played galaga?' On the front. And 'Rebuilding flippers since 07-2019' on the back. I'd proudly wear it to any pinball shows/events I go to. Some folks in Pa could also organize a day to go to the gameseum wearing the shirts

#831 4 years ago
    Quoted from VectorGamer:

40 or 100, close enough right? Does steven really strike you as the truth in advertising kinda schmuck?

#832 4 years ago

Again....brass tacks? Word for this kind of constant shameless business "promotion"?.....it's called liar.

#833 4 years ago
    Quoted from VectorGamer:

His website says 80+ games, which is probably still a stretch....

#834 4 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Maybe including console cartridges?

#835 4 years ago
    Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Maybe including console cartridges?

Or games on his phone

#836 4 years ago

If you can’t fix the shaker motor on an “EarthShaker”. Just install a 250lb swine. Of course, it will make the machine weigh over 400lbs

#837 4 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

He could get a 60 in 1 machine and still not have the promised amount!

#838 4 years ago
    Quoted from Phat_Jay:

He could get a 60 in 1 machine and still not have the promised amount!

Get two.

#839 4 years ago
    Quoted from starfighter:

Any interest? ... also looking for slogan suggestions ....
    EDIT cost would be his cost so about $6 a shirt

Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Why not a run of light gray sweatpants with Gameseum printed on them in black?

The word "Gameseum" is federally trademarked and third party sales are forbidden, as well as slandering a reputable business. Tread carefully, boys!

Let's not turn a shitty joke consisting of people with nothing better to do with their time into something you'll regret. I thought it was pretty stupid how far it's already been taken, but T-shirts/clothing sales (seriously?) are crossing the line and illegal. Shutting it down early.

I wish I had as much free time as all of you do. Get a life, I pity a lot of the people here. This is absolutely ridiculous for a bunch of grown men. Get it together.

#840 4 years ago

Got my popcorn...

giphy-4.gifgiphy-4.gif
    #841 4 years ago

?

39A1E629-E834-4528-A59A-76CB3468AA5E (resized).jpeg39A1E629-E834-4528-A59A-76CB3468AA5E (resized).jpeg
    #842 4 years ago

I was soo bored. Thanks Otaku!

#843 4 years ago

No popcorn needed, just popping my head in for legal reasons. I'm too busy to care about the content unless it crosses legal lines for a federally registered mark. Honestly it's been pretty entertaining, so maybe some popcorn would be a treat

#844 4 years ago
    Quoted from Orko:

?[quoted image]

Does that mean anybody can trademark GAMESEUM? I have to admit It’s kind of growing on me.

#845 4 years ago
    Quoted from Orko:

?[quoted image]

They had an error. Refresh in a month
    Love you guys. Thanks for caring so much about me.

My custom embroidered sweatpants with "JodyG" on them are about to arrive. They were expensive... but I'm making several grand per weekend, and you can't put a price on good fashion. Anyways, back to work, weekends are always packed. Living the dream and all went as planned, as much as it bothers people here for some reason. It makes it even more fun. Must have a lot of negativity in ya lives. Love y'all. Kisses xx

#846 4 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

They had an error. Refresh in a month
    Love you guys. Thanks for caring so much about me.
    My custom embroidered sweatpants with "JodyG" on them are about to arrive. They were expensive... but I'm making several grand per weekend, and you can't put a price on good fashion. Anyways, back to work, weekends are always packed. Living the dream and all went as planned, as much as it bothers people here for some reason. It makes it even more fun. Must have a lot of negativity in ya lives. Love y'all. Kisses xx

Careful, "JodyG" is federally trademarked...

#847 4 years ago

He bought it, thinks sweatpants are cool

#848 4 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

The word "Gameseum" is federally trademarked and third party sales are forbidden, as well as slandering a reputable business. Tread carefully, boys!
    Let's not turn a shitty joke consisting of people with nothing better to do with their time into something you'll regret. I thought it was pretty stupid how far it's already been taken, but T-shirts/clothing sales (seriously?) are crossing the line and illegal. Shutting it down early.
    I wish I had as much free time as all of you do. Get a life, I pity a lot of the people here. This is absolutely ridiculous for a bunch of grown men. Get it together.

Based on this response alone, I'm having shirts made. Go ahead and try and shut me down. I'll send you one for free because I know you like that.

#849 4 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

I'm making several grand per weekend

I heard you ordered a Jurassic Park LE and had a JJPOTC CE just delivered. Can you confirm this?

#850 4 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

but I'm making several grand per weekend, and you can't put a price on good fashion.

Bullshit and you have no idea what good fashion is.

There are 3,944 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 79.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gameseum-gaming-gala-sept-15/page/17?hl=darcangeloel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.