Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 125 posts
  • 109 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by lpeters82
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6BEE5A6E-3730-4D00-A0DF-1958A19AC33C (resized).jpeg
    TBL (resized).jpg
    Quick Draw (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DaveH.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 6 years ago

Iron Man. For a very good reason. It's simple, yet difficult. Iron Man has a deadly simple rule set. That's why I completely ignored it when it came out. "One ball game". But then I picked up a VE after they were out for a bit, and I considered it cheap. So I bought it on a whim figuring I'd get most of my money back out 3 months later when I sold it. And I was just blown away by the game. It's extraordinary.

I own a bunch of games, so a game has to have something special to latch into my collection. Sometimes they are here for a short time, and once in a while one just hits. IM was worthy of calling a keeper. I call it simple because the rules are so easy to understand. But I keep mine set up just a speck outside my skill level. That way I get that classic pinball perfection of easy to understand, but difficult to master. On the very rare occasion I get Do Or Die Hurryup, I feel like a pinball God. But then I'll play 50 games and not get close.

Oh, and fast games. 10 minutes will give me 3 games played. Good stuff, because if I want longer games, I move to a different title.

#64 6 years ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

Agree, I really am considering getting IM or TRON. Which one would you guys go with? This or that?

I own both, so shockingly, that makes me useless in helping decide which is better. They are both very satisfying games. IM has quicker games, but Tron has that flow that is awesome.

#100 6 years ago

What I'm liking about this thread is how many games I see on it that I could have listed. Sure, I see some I don't care for (different strokes for different folks), but overall, some great games.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DaveH.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/games-you-never-get-tired-of?tu=DaveH and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.