Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 125 posts
  • 109 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by lpeters82
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6BEE5A6E-3730-4D00-A0DF-1958A19AC33C (resized).jpeg
    TBL (resized).jpg
    Quick Draw (resized).jpg
    There are 125 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 6 years ago

Curious as to everyone's "god game" that they can play as many times as they want and never get tired of!

......I still haven't found mine. TWD was probably clostest. I got pissed at it, but I don't think I got TIRED of it.

#2 6 years ago

MMR

#3 6 years ago

Ditto: MM, AFM LE

#4 6 years ago

ghostbuster premium,mustang,no good gofers

#5 6 years ago

Ripley's Believe It Or Not and X-Men

#6 6 years ago

Bad Cats

#7 6 years ago

TAF, and any of my Gtlb EMs

#8 6 years ago

Metallica, mm

#9 6 years ago

Embryon or Flash Gordon. All dmd games can get stale or frustrating while the classics never give me that feeling.

#10 6 years ago

None of the big name. MM, AMF, MB are great. But you can get your fill. And while my favorite game is LOTR a deep game can suck the life out of you. Sorry, but after the excitement of a DTR you feel kind of empty going back to the start. And the supper long deep stuff is just painful, grueling stuff. Are you really going to tell me after a 30 minute plus game you feel like hitting start "just one more time"!

I like a shorter but fun "one more time" game you can have even a good game but tell yourself "I think I can do a little better right now". I'm not good enough to hit Wet Willy on WH2O every time, to LITZ on TZ, rescue the girl on Creech while worrying if the Super is at full. So games like those can keep me happy.

Also the System-11 games like Diner and Taxi. I loved The Lord of the Rings. I thought the Silmarillion was chewing nails.

#11 6 years ago

Whirlwind is my favorite. I never get tired of playing it. I had it for years. Traded it in a package for white water. Bought another one 4 days later cause I missed it so bad

#12 6 years ago

EBD & Seawitch - Games that have stood the test of time.

#13 6 years ago

Star Trek Pro, Batman Dark Knight

#14 6 years ago

Met, mm

#15 6 years ago

Boomerang

#16 6 years ago

Met, IM, MM, ACDC
    Most addictive to date ...Stern SWLE

#17 6 years ago

None, the trick is don't play them for a while and they become exciting again.

#19 6 years ago

Paragon

#20 6 years ago

JP for me. MB is a close 2nd

#21 6 years ago

Scared Stiff, AFM and MM are the big ones, in terms of replay.

#23 6 years ago

Night Club. Every ball of every game is completely different. Golden Gate a close second.

#24 6 years ago

FIRE!, Whirlwind, Earthshaker, and Funhouse. Never get old or boring even for a second!

#25 6 years ago

Ironman, awesome gameplay even better soundtrack

#26 6 years ago

If you can only own one game, any game will get boring, no matter how high it sits on the Top 100 list. Variety is the spice of life.

#27 6 years ago

FirePower, Dracula wms, Dr Who. And Getaway.

#28 6 years ago

Shadow, Indianapolis 500, White Water & Johnny Mnemonic.

#29 6 years ago

+1 Boomerang and Night Rider are never leaving my collection.

#30 6 years ago
    Quoted from jkashani:

None, the trick is don't play them for a while and they become exciting again.

Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

If you can only own one game, any game will get boring, no matter how high it sits on the Top 100 list. Variety is the spice of life.

This and this. Nothing is great for one game at home. If I loved the play and theme of a game I would move from game to game for years without getting to a wizard mode. I knew if I overplayed I get tired of it.

I remember when I got an HUO RCT. Looked great, but I set it up near the front door of the living room door to purposely overplay. Within 2 weeks I was at the point I toured the park twice on ball 1. Had to go.

#31 6 years ago

TSSP, LOTR, TZ, TAF, MB, it's hard to pick....

#32 6 years ago

TAF ... I'm sure it's possible for me over-play it, but should that ever happen I know I could take a break, and come back ready to love it again.

#33 6 years ago

BSD as long as it has lightning flippers and setup steep there isn't anything I've played more frustrating and rewarding.

#34 6 years ago

STTNG. Engage!

#36 6 years ago

Trust me... they all lose the lust after a while.

#38 6 years ago

For me it was ST

#39 6 years ago

Iron Man. For a very good reason. It's simple, yet difficult. Iron Man has a deadly simple rule set. That's why I completely ignored it when it came out. "One ball game". But then I picked up a VE after they were out for a bit, and I considered it cheap. So I bought it on a whim figuring I'd get most of my money back out 3 months later when I sold it. And I was just blown away by the game. It's extraordinary.

I own a bunch of games, so a game has to have something special to latch into my collection. Sometimes they are here for a short time, and once in a while one just hits. IM was worthy of calling a keeper. I call it simple because the rules are so easy to understand. But I keep mine set up just a speck outside my skill level. That way I get that classic pinball perfection of easy to understand, but difficult to master. On the very rare occasion I get Do Or Die Hurryup, I feel like a pinball God. But then I'll play 50 games and not get close.

Oh, and fast games. 10 minutes will give me 3 games played. Good stuff, because if I want longer games, I move to a different title.

#41 6 years ago

TSPP and BDK

#42 6 years ago

RBION and T2 for me.

#43 6 years ago

MM and mb for the way they pay risk/reward for extra points and maybe gottliebs em jetspin to prove I’m not simply a bw fan.
    Just love the left lane shot when special is lit

#45 6 years ago

Pinbot and kings of steel!

#46 6 years ago

Any that I just sold !

#47 6 years ago

Gtb. Cover Girl, Rack-A-Ball, Sing Along and King Of Diamonds. United Caravan bingo. Bally Surf Club, Gayety and Golden Gate bingos.

#48 6 years ago

Bttf. The music. The qualifer for the jackpot. Delorean millions. . .fast, furious, good skill shot. . . . "You've got to come back with me!"

#49 6 years ago

Big Game
    Funhouse
    Game of thrones.
    Grand Prix

#50 6 years ago

ST and T3

There are 125 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/games-you-never-get-tired-of?hl=erak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.