Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 125 posts
  • 109 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by lpeters82
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6BEE5A6E-3730-4D00-A0DF-1958A19AC33C (resized).jpeg
    TBL (resized).jpg
    Quick Draw (resized).jpg
    There are 125 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 6 years ago

I might be the only person who doesn't get the appeal of WCS. I love soccer, just not that pin.

#102 6 years ago

Robo War has some good replayability

#103 6 years ago

I’ve learned that it doesn’t take a super deep game to have a long lasting appeal.

Games like BSD, Whirlwind, and Lights Camera Action are my favorite “one more game” games.

#105 6 years ago
    Quoted from at_t_2d:

Twilight Zone. I've had it since 1997 and it is still my favorite by far.

That makes two of us.Had BK2K since '91 that would be the wife's favorite

#106 6 years ago

Quoted from Goronic:

Agree, I really am considering getting IM or TRON. Which one would you guys go with? This or that?

Tron for the win not close

Agree Tron for sure, if money is no issue.. games are totally different $$ wise.

#107 6 years ago
    Quoted from vbittnv:

Quoted from Goronic:
    Agree, I really am considering getting IM or TRON. Which one would you guys go with? This or that?
    Tron for the win not close
    Agree Tron for sure, if money is no issue.. games are totally different $$ wise.

Between the two definitely Tron. Even if you like the gameplay equally, the design of Tron, with the lighting is a work of interactive art.

#108 6 years ago
    Quoted from jonesjb:

Why just the Pro and not the Premium.

It is about price range and not recommending games not in the projected budget.
    -Mike

#109 6 years ago
    Quoted from Frippertron:

I might be the only person who doesn't get the appeal of WCS. I love soccer, just not that pin.

???

#110 6 years ago

Metallica. Find myself always playing it the same way, but it's just addictive. Considered selling it a few times, but can never pull the trigger.

#111 6 years ago

Metallica is the only game I have not let go from my first 8.

I prefer it to MMR, which is substantially more expensive.

The pro is a fantastic value, and you can find some really nicely modded HUO ones out there and buy a nice EM or SS with the savings depending on how loaded/nice it is!

#112 6 years ago

I really like the simple, older games so I'll have to go for Mata Hari and Paragon. Both are simple and I I find they have that " just one more game" appeal. Different strokes for different folks though.

#113 6 years ago

For head to head battles Sinbad never gets old.

#114 6 years ago

Met pro and Bally Strikes and Spares - both are super fun every game!

#115 6 years ago

Wasp you should just buy Metallica.

#116 6 years ago

Still like Black Hole, Demo Man, and Flash Gordon for consistent enjoyment.

#117 6 years ago

Lawman but it’s my grail game from my childhood I finally found. Also Firepower is a new addition and very addictive.

6BEE5A6E-3730-4D00-A0DF-1958A19AC33C (resized).jpeg6BEE5A6E-3730-4D00-A0DF-1958A19AC33C (resized).jpeg

#118 6 years ago
    Quoted from Masspinballfan:

Lawman but it’s my grail game from my childhood I finally found. Also Firepower is a new addition and very addictive.

Wow, haven't seen that machine in many years...

#119 6 years ago

Only game I got I haven’t gotten sick of is taf. Great layout, good rules, the right amount of difficulty, great theme and integration, great music, and just enough humor to tie it all together.

#120 6 years ago

Tron for me.

#121 6 years ago

Also, attack from mars. And whatever is in front of me. Tonight thank goodness its my theater. One more game.

#122 6 years ago

The Shadow.

#123 6 years ago

Freaking world of Warcraft. But pinball too.

#124 6 years ago

Whitewater.. Tron and TSPP are a close 2nd.

#125 6 years ago

Just going to rate the games I own or owned in the past...

The Shadow > Congo > Fish Tales > Bram Stokers Dracula > Johnny Mnemonic > Jurassic Park > Hardbody >Gold Strike > Pin*Bot > Xenon > F-14 Tomcat > Solar Ride

The first three are all really close and are more a 1a, 1b, and 1c. Bram Stoker's Dracula is pretty clearly in the 4th spot with Johnny Mnemonic and Jurassic Park close as a 5a and 5b. I gave Johnny Mnemonic the slight edge because it's a bit less mode based. Hardbody, Gold Strike, Pin*Bot would also all be fairly close. Xenon isn't far behind them. F-14 Tomcat and Solar Ride are easily the bottom two. I have zero interest in owning either again and I'd likely only play one if it were the only machine at a location.

There are 125 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/games-you-never-get-tired-of/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.