1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 125 posts
  • 109 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by lpeters82
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

6BEE5A6E-3730-4D00-A0DF-1958A19AC33C (resized).jpeg
    TBL (resized).jpg
    Quick Draw (resized).jpg

There are 125 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 1 year ago

Curious as to everyone's "god game" that they can play as many times as they want and never get tired of!

......I still haven't found mine. TWD was probably clostest. I got pissed at it, but I don't think I got TIRED of it.

#2 1 year ago

MMR

#3 1 year ago

Ditto: MM, AFM LE

#4 1 year ago

ghostbuster premium,mustang,no good gofers

#5 1 year ago

Ripley's Believe It Or Not and X-Men

#7 1 year ago

TAF, and any of my Gtlb EMs

#9 1 year ago

Embryon or Flash Gordon. All dmd games can get stale or frustrating while the classics never give me that feeling.

#10 1 year ago

None of the big name. MM, AMF, MB are great. But you can get your fill. And while my favorite game is LOTR a deep game can suck the life out of you. Sorry, but after the excitement of a DTR you feel kind of empty going back to the start. And the supper long deep stuff is just painful, grueling stuff. Are you really going to tell me after a 30 minute plus game you feel like hitting start "just one more time"!

I like a shorter but fun "one more time" game you can have even a good game but tell yourself "I think I can do a little better right now". I'm not good enough to hit Wet Willy on WH2O every time, to LITZ on TZ, rescue the girl on Creech while worrying if the Super is at full. So games like those can keep me happy.

Also the System-11 games like Diner and Taxi. I loved The Lord of the Rings. I thought the Silmarillion was chewing nails.

#11 1 year ago

Whirlwind is my favorite. I never get tired of playing it. I had it for years. Traded it in a package for white water. Bought another one 4 days later cause I missed it so bad

#12 1 year ago

EBD & Seawitch - Games that have stood the test of time.

#15 1 year ago

Boomerang

#16 1 year ago

Met, IM, MM, ACDC
    Most addictive to date ...Stern SWLE

#17 1 year ago

None, the trick is don't play them for a while and they become exciting again.

#19 1 year ago

Paragon

#20 1 year ago

JP for me. MB is a close 2nd

#21 1 year ago

Scared Stiff, AFM and MM are the big ones, in terms of replay.

#23 1 year ago

Night Club. Every ball of every game is completely different. Golden Gate a close second.

#24 1 year ago

FIRE!, Whirlwind, Earthshaker, and Funhouse. Never get old or boring even for a second!

#25 1 year ago

Ironman, awesome gameplay even better soundtrack

#26 1 year ago

If you can only own one game, any game will get boring, no matter how high it sits on the Top 100 list. Variety is the spice of life.

#27 1 year ago

FirePower, Dracula wms, Dr Who. And Getaway.

#29 1 year ago

+1 Boomerang and Night Rider are never leaving my collection.

#30 1 year ago
    Quoted from jkashani:

None, the trick is don't play them for a while and they become exciting again.

Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

If you can only own one game, any game will get boring, no matter how high it sits on the Top 100 list. Variety is the spice of life.

This and this. Nothing is great for one game at home. If I loved the play and theme of a game I would move from game to game for years without getting to a wizard mode. I knew if I overplayed I get tired of it.

I remember when I got an HUO RCT. Looked great, but I set it up near the front door of the living room door to purposely overplay. Within 2 weeks I was at the point I toured the park twice on ball 1. Had to go.

#31 1 year ago

TSSP, LOTR, TZ, TAF, MB, it's hard to pick....

#32 1 year ago

TAF ... I'm sure it's possible for me over-play it, but should that ever happen I know I could take a break, and come back ready to love it again.

#33 1 year ago

BSD as long as it has lightning flippers and setup steep there isn't anything I've played more frustrating and rewarding.

#34 1 year ago

STTNG. Engage!

#36 1 year ago

Trust me... they all lose the lust after a while.

#38 1 year ago

For me it was ST

#39 1 year ago

Iron Man. For a very good reason. It's simple, yet difficult. Iron Man has a deadly simple rule set. That's why I completely ignored it when it came out. "One ball game". But then I picked up a VE after they were out for a bit, and I considered it cheap. So I bought it on a whim figuring I'd get most of my money back out 3 months later when I sold it. And I was just blown away by the game. It's extraordinary.

I own a bunch of games, so a game has to have something special to latch into my collection. Sometimes they are here for a short time, and once in a while one just hits. IM was worthy of calling a keeper. I call it simple because the rules are so easy to understand. But I keep mine set up just a speck outside my skill level. That way I get that classic pinball perfection of easy to understand, but difficult to master. On the very rare occasion I get Do Or Die Hurryup, I feel like a pinball God. But then I'll play 50 games and not get close.

Oh, and fast games. 10 minutes will give me 3 games played. Good stuff, because if I want longer games, I move to a different title.

#41 1 year ago

TSPP and BDK

#43 1 year ago

MM and mb for the way they pay risk/reward for extra points and maybe gottliebs em jetspin to prove I’m not simply a bw fan.
    Just love the left lane shot when special is lit

#44 1 year ago

White Water, afm, DI, acdc,

#45 1 year ago

Pinbot and kings of steel!

#46 1 year ago

Any that I just sold !

#47 1 year ago

Gtb. Cover Girl, Rack-A-Ball, Sing Along and King Of Diamonds. United Caravan bingo. Bally Surf Club, Gayety and Golden Gate bingos.

#48 1 year ago

Bttf. The music. The qualifer for the jackpot. Delorean millions. . .fast, furious, good skill shot. . . . "You've got to come back with me!"

#50 1 year ago

ST and T3

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 10.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 40.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 305.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    ...redshiftLED
    $ 28.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 43.00
    Lighting - Led
    Pin Mods
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 159.00
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 209.99
    $ 10.50
    Playfield - Protection
    The MOD Couple
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 125 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside