Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by hb1981
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 11 years ago
    Quoted from markmon:

I am a Star Trek fan. But that's not why I like the game. You said you have no idea why people like it so I'll give you my reasons.
    - the flow is just awesome. Three ramps, three flippers, wide open pf. It really flows well.
    - the theme is integrated perfectly. Probably best integration of a theme in pinball. Every original actor was hired to give unique call outs that are specific to the game. Little nuances like the "thank you mr data" bonus. Of course you need to be quite familiar with the theme, specifically next generation to appreciate this.
    - the game kicks my ass most the time. It's tough. But when I do well it's extremely satisfying
    - I like the modes. They're actually fun and have some variety.
    - the software is really well written. You are heavily rewarded for your success such as warp 9 extra ball, the huge crystal collection bonuses on final frontier, etc.
    I agree the artwork is not very appealing. But with proper LEDs, black mirror blades, the game looks pretty decent. I also agree that the outlanes can be ridiculous and the game can be hard to keep running. But I like it for the reasons I stated above, anyway.

You keep making me want to get a STTNG sooner rather than later.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/games-with-high-keepability?tu=robt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.