Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by hb1981
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hb1981.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I have type Same probleem as a lot of me vers of huis site. I of ten Get tired of games after a couple of months

What games are known tot getting type least boring?

#8 11 years ago

I links games like tz hand taf where you have many game modes hand complete a mansion or door are there stern machines links that?

Lotr seems links a keeper tot me

#13 11 years ago

How about potc, MB and sm?

#15 11 years ago

What machine is a next gen keeper

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from Tommi_Gunn:

think he's referring to Star Trek The Next Generation
    if you mean next gen as technology. i'd still consider sm, im, and tron in that league. all of them are solid keepers imo.

Thats stupid of me haha. But i think i Am in minority but i really dont links sttng. I find it a little boring but thats juist my pers on al opinion

#38 11 years ago
    Quoted from ThePostmaster:

TFTC and SM for me. I will find another keeper. It's a personal choice.

i just sold my tftc last week

i currently own taf and am looking for 2 extra machines (only have space for 3)

i have someone looking for a TZ and a LOTR at the moment. and hope those are keepers

but was trying to get suggestions for alternatives. The TZ i have already owned once and that one is for sure coming back in my collection. the LOTR i only played very briefly once. so i am not really sure about it

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hb1981.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/games-with-high-keepability?tu=hb1981 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.