(Topic ID: 19475)

games that could use alternate translites

By Dommer

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-2_(resized).jpg
    DrWhoWms_(resized).jpg
    DrWhoBally_(resized).jpg
    d46ef9d75270bc65b69b2423d483980a.jpg
    C.jpg
    GLBG.jpg
    BSD_Alternate.JPG
    Raven.JPG
    2.JPG
    1.JPG
    100_3527.JPG
    LAH.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dommer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

ripley's believe it or not. just aweful looking. love the game, but that gross airbrushed looking translite is just bad. if i had one, i'd probably cover it with a sheet.

any others?

#6 11 years ago

DM actually has one. saw it on ebay. think their might even be two.

Quoted from dos_reboot:

Centaur. Love the game and the rockin' colour scheme, hate pig-faced horse dude... who's also a motorcycle. The 70's were kinda messed up that way.

yeah, i kinda reminds me of the cover of 'born this way' by lady gaga. great game though.

#30 11 years ago

LAH is a cut and paste nightmare!
    as for pins with actors featured prominently on the translite, i understand that it's all about marketing and getting people to play them based on the theme, even if they are not into pinball. 'hey, i liked the movie demolition man! hey, there's a game of it! hey, i'll play it!'

#56 11 years ago
    Quoted from mattmain:

So terrible its awesome. The dude in back is check out the girls ass on that translight. Classic!

looks like 'classic' 80s gottlieb to me.
    that alternate for Raven is pretty damn awesome.
    Genesis has one that looks like the robot from metropolis. Also, does anyone know if and what movie/tv show that game was trying to rip off?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dommer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/games-that-could-use-alternate-translites?tu=Dommer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.