(Topic ID: 100572)

Games PAPA doesn't have

By westofrome

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider westofrome.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Had a blast at my first trip to PAPA this weekend. Seems like they must have about 75% of all solid state games produced in the house, which is incredible. So many curiosities you never see, like Varkon, Joust, Motor Show, Orbitor 1. Which got me thinking: what are the top SS games PAPA does not have, that would be cool to see in the collection? Off the top of my head, some candidates, based on gameplay/historical import/novelty, and excluding games with less than 10 produced. Since this was my first time there, I have no idea how often the machines rotate in and out.

Big Bang Bar
    Defender
    Hercules
    Radical!
    Mystery Castle

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

They definitely have a top notch radical there. Had to play it in my bank at pinburgh this year.
    -Jim

Didn't see it there for PAPA, guess it was sold/out for repair...

#18 9 years ago

What Blackbeard said - also, they definitely had a Game Show. As far as any EMs, of course they don't have most.

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

was there a Bad Cats?

Yes. Or should I say Meow

#21 9 years ago

I think GL and Millionaire might have been the only Sys11s missing, which is pretty incredible.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider westofrome.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/games-papa-doesnt-have?tu=westofrome and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.