(Topic ID: 144857)

Games on the go Pinball Holiday Transport

By rutgersray

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

My name is Ray Starego and my shipping company is called Games on the Go. I am a pinball collector who delivers games door to door. I am located in Brick NJ and I ship games in the US as far west as Nebraska and handle every state north and south all the way to and including the East Coast. My associate is Don Bosworth from Pinballs on the Move, a 5 year veteran in the coin op moving business.

Here is my upcoming Route for pickup and delivery

Tue November 24th. in Philadelphia PA, Deleware, and Maryland

Fir and Sat Nov 27th and 28th in Connecticut, New Hampshire, Southern Maine and Massachusetts

The week beginning December 13th I will be traveling to the Ohio valley/Chicago area with stops in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan and Wisconsin.

Ship and receive and ship your games in time for the Holidays!!!

Call or text 610-739-2509

#2 8 years ago

please add Iowa to the december 13th trip

#3 8 years ago

Do you have connections for Canada.

#4 8 years ago

Sorry no connections for Canada but thanks for asking

Trip update for games on the go we are going to postpone the New England area trip which was up coming this weekend until the weekend of December 12th which will be right before my Ohio Valley trip listed above. The good news is it will give you a few weeks in case there's any transports coming into or out of the New England area.

Response for the Ohio Valley Midwest trip has been very strong and our trailer is about half full I'm glad to be able to further the hobby

#5 8 years ago

Northern Kentucky just added to the pickup/delivery list. Thanks

#6 8 years ago

Please add West Virginia Thanks

#7 8 years ago

Last stop for a before arriving home will be Virginia

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/games-on-the-go-pinball-holiday-transport and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.