22%
  • Earthshaker 15 votes
    25%
  • Funhouse 28 votes
    47%
  • Other (please drop in comments below). 4 votes
    7%

(60 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grantopia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 4 years ago

What is it about Whirlwind that you like? Layout? Rule set? Lawlor games in general? That will probably help narrow it down...that and your budget.

Monopoly is a good option honestly, it has a very similar layout but feels different. Not super deep but enough to do, I am a fan. I'm probably in the minority, but I'm not a fan of Funhouse. For the price I just don't have fun with it and much prefer Earthshaker - that's the only game I've sold so far that I'd like to have back. If you have the cash, TAF is probably your best bet. Ripleys is actually my favorite Lawlor game. The price is starting to rocket up but it has a lot of the WW-esque features.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grantopia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/games-like-whirlwind-poll-inside?tu=grantopia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.