(Topic ID: 229400)

Games for Sale near Sevierville Auction, Nov 17

By JimDinTN

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I'm holding an open house sale Saturday, Nov 17. No games are set up for play but I have a number of pinball & arcade games for sale near the Sevierville auction. 9 miles round trip if you are coming from the West on I40. For those coming from the East my house is located along your way on back roads between 140 exits 412 & 407. Most games are mechanical or EM games but I also have a Scared Stiff, a Road Show, EATPM. I don't really want to sell the DMD games but I'm open to offers. Contact me for photos and if you plan on coming by.

Please note that all the games are "project" games. They have been stored indoors without being used for 9-14 years. None are set up to play although most could be assembled and turned on prior to making an offer.

Jim Divoky

1948 Exhibit Supply Circus
    1962 Chicago Coin Big Hit
    1973 Williams Travel Time
    1976 Gottlieb Surfer
    1979 Williams Tri Zone, needs solder joints re-flowed

1930/40s pins:
    1947 Williams Bonanza + Stencils & spare bottom board & backbox
    1939 Keeney Super Six of 1940
    1939 Bally Pick-Em
    1938 Exhibits Lightning, Seven electromagnets beneath the playfield give action to the ball.
    1933 Scott, Adickes & Cie Arc en Ciel
    1933 Gottlieb Big Broadcast (Junior)
    1933 Genco 42nd Street

Arcade Games:
    1940 Keeney Texas Leaguer
    1947 Exhibits Automatic Mauser Pistol Shooting Gallery
    1959 Bally Deluxe Club Bowler
    1962 Chicago Coin Champion Rifle Range
    1967 Williams Base Hit
    1968 Irving Kaye Batting Practice
    64 game Multicade

Many 1930-60s EM playfield parts: bumper caps, guides, etc.
    Mercury Athletic Scale Strength Testers: floor model and table top
    Older Strength Testers
    Penny Scales
    Radios: bicycle and coin-op
    Vendolator 27B Pepsi machine
    Restored Player Piano

#2 5 years ago

Pricing would be helpful, otherwise a OBO or eBay listing might be of use to us as well. Tx.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/games-for-sale-near-sevierville-auction-nov-17 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.