Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

13631202_1_l.jpg
DSC_0023.JPG
2012-11-25_11-17-03_313.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FlipperFix.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I have some games I would like to sell to make room for new additions.

1976 Gottlieb Buccaneer $900
The game was completely gone over a couple years ago and is still working perfectly. All new rubbers were installed and playfield shines brightly. Backglass has very minor flaking in some yellow areas, but has been sealed. Comes with all paperwork.
2012-11-25_11-17-03_313.jpg2012-11-25_11-17-03_313.jpg

1956 United Caravan Bingo $650
Single card game with several different ways to score (roto unit, red line diagonal, special pocket, lite a name, 4 corners, select a number, and extra balls). Game works fully and all features work correctly. Roto motor starts out slow, but works perfectly after it warms up. Backglass has some flaking at the top, but has been sealed. Works on nickels.
DSC_0023.JPGDSC_0023.JPG

Also have a Dynamo Air Hockey Table if anyone is interested. $550
Full size coin operated extremely heavy air hockey table. Over head scoring, comes with 4 mallets and several pucks. Has side deflection shields. One quarter sized nick on the surface, doesn't affect play. I don't have a full on picture of it setup, it's taken apart and stored right now. Not my picture, but it's the same model.
13631202_1_l.jpg13631202_1_l.jpg

I have more pictures of each game available. Open to trades on all. Located just south of Pittsburgh.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FlipperFix.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/games-for-sale-in-pittsburgh?tu=FlipperFix and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.