Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Dayhuff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Thought I'd update what I have here for sure.

Evel Knievel , ss version, complete and untested, nice playfield and backglass. $800

Evel Knievel , ss version, basically complete but might be missing a piece or two here and there off the playfield which I might have we'd have to look it over together, slight more kick out wear then the previous one, nice backglass.$775

NOTE: Both of these EK games were supposed to go to a guy out west that wanted them and I held them for atleast three weeks and turned people away that was interested in them in the mean time. Long story short he fell off the face of the earth and there back up on the market.

Stars by Stern, rough project but was working until I pulled the MPU board out. Cabinet painted green, decent playfield but the entire game was singed in a fire at some point in its life and the backglass is a mess and the game stinks of smoke. $150

Bobby Orr Power Play, lots of planking in playfield, no boards in it but I have plenty to fill it with but dont expect it to be working of course. Backglass is a wreck but better then nothing. $250

Bally Star Trek with an original Prototype backglass, this game has been in my personal collection for the past 15 years. Works great, nice displays.... $1500 obo.

Lord of the Rings, freshly shopped after a complete tear down with maybe 10 games played on it since, new side rails installed as well. Asking $5000

Hyperball, missing the CPU but the rest of the boards I think were all there and looked decent. $250

Email or call for more info and pics.
Thanks

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek,Mi.
269-979-3836

#2 8 years ago

Still want a congo. When can you get me one??

#3 8 years ago

I know I know... I seen one yesterday that wasn't for sale.

But you and I both know where there is one for sale, you just dont want to deal with the guy...which means if I have too then your gonna pay me to do it...and thats not good for you.

John P.Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from maf-mi:

Still want a congo. When can you get me one??

Maybe someone will have one for sale at the Mich Pin Expo this year. Only little over a couple months away

#5 8 years ago

Stern's Stars is sold.

Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I know I know... I seen one yesterday that wasn't for sale.
But you and I both know where there is one for sale, you just dont want to deal with the guy...which means if I have too then your gonna pay me to do it...and thats not good for you.

John P.Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

How do you deal with someone who's bipolar and the price changes every time he speaks? Free bump for you.

#7 8 years ago

Dam John wish i saw this 2 weeks ago just came through your area in the last week or so I would have grabbed the Hyperball on the way home from the Shark Club in Howell

#8 8 years ago

Wow at 1st I thought you were talking about me, but I'm Tripolar not Bipolar : )

#9 8 years ago

Whoever bought the Stars could sell me the transformer/rectifier board if they are parting it out.

#11 7 years ago

Thats great news Ed and thanks for the nice compliment.

John P.Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#12 7 years ago

Both EK's are sold along with the BOPP.

Only things left are:
Hyperball ( sale pending )
LOTR
Bally Star Trek
Revenge ( sale pending )

Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside