Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 104 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by edcianci
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20170705-021918.png
    Screenshot_20170705-021903.png
    IMG_9843 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7194 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 6 years ago
    Quoted from Milltown:

IL deff be checking out the wedgeheads...

I'm planning to bring two EM wedgeheads; a 1967 Gottlieb "Diamond Jack" and a 1965 Gottlieb "Sky Line" for the free play area.

#35 6 years ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Yes...interesting indeed!
    -Mike

She seems to be contemplating whether she should get that boob job or not. (Hmm... these seems about right...)

#36 6 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

I'm looking forward to seeing all the Wedgeheads with backglass animation!

Doing my part!

3 weeks later
    #99 6 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

Loved both of them, the Diamond Jack is just a great machine! Thanks for bringing them!

Quoted from gdonovan:

Thank you for bringing them, the Skyline was an exceptional playing game and the highlight of my visit last night.
    Gary

Thanks for the props. It was a bit disappointing to me that both games played a lot better at home than they did at the show. I must have very good AC here. When I got done with the "Diamond Jack" at home, it played so fast that I had to check if it had been hi-tapped.
    It was not, and I felt like I didn't need to change it for the show. Both games had a few glitches, but I was able to work them out, with some help from my friends. The "DJ" sold. "Sky Line" came back home with me.

#101 6 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Was it for sale? I recall that the card said it was not.

Well, everything is for sale if you know what I mean. I did put offers? on the Pintastic game card.

#103 6 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

If it said "not for sale" on it, I take it at face value and will not hassle the owner.

At the inaugural Pintastic show, i had a "Bowling Queen" which I didn't want to sell, and was marked as such. Nonetheless, I had two guys make me very generous offers for it, and I eventually let it go to the second guy only because the first guy had no way to get it home to NC. I missed the game, but eventually did find a replacement for it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/games-for-sale-at-pintastic-2017?tu=jrpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.