Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 104 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by edcianci
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20170705-021918.png
    Screenshot_20170705-021903.png
    IMG_9843 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7194 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 1974deltaqueen.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

I would bring my Jumping Jack but I can only transport one machine and if it didn't sell I wouldn't be able to grab a new machine!

I've been there. Thought about running games home and coming back later. There may be a Pinsider with space on their trailer coming from RI. I'm lucky on this show because I'm 40 minutes away and can grab my trailer if I had to.

1 week later
    #30 6 years ago

I'm looking forward to seeing all the Wedgeheads with backglass animation!

#37 6 years ago

Any price on the Pyramid 2P EM that's registered?

#49 6 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

Sales drive people to bring games to shows. If I don't sell well this year I won't be bringing more than 2 games next year.
    Although pre sales to prevent some games from making it to the floor the prices also drive people to attend the show. Buyers feel they will get a game at a price they want. The list and prices are a necessary evil to a healthy showing in the free play room.

Deals will happen regardless. Both my 2 registered games are for sale but I didn't advertise them. I contacted familiar collectors and am working out details on those sales. One game will be there Saturday at 10pm and the stipulation is that the new owner is aware of this. I get what both sides are saying, and I'm in agreement without presales where pins leave Thursday or never hit the floor. This is a symbiotic relationship and the show is 5 x better than Craigslist. Without the pins no show. Without the sales nobody is rushing to lend their game for free, and it is FREE. I hardly play other pins at shows. I've got my collection set to my tastes and I can play any day I want as much as I want. Free unlimited play pinball is not an attraction for me.

But we need kids to learn this hobby so I schlep games to shows. I enjoy seeing my pin buddies and talking pinball. i have 10 nieces & nephews that love my EM's. One day I might get another SS but only to keep their interest. I walked away from Arcade pinball when Gorgar replaced Gold Strike. People like me tend to eventually mellow out, glad I got back into this f'n awesome hobby.

1 week later
    #81 6 years ago
    Quoted from Knoler:

I saw a Joker Poker on the registered free play list; if that person is a pinsider, I'd love to hear more about it!

Me too !

#91 6 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

Couple of games around with prices on them but no contact information. It would probably help your cause to put your phone number on there.

Or a picture. I KNOW THAT DUDE !!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 1974deltaqueen.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/games-for-sale-at-pintastic-2017?tu=1974deltaqueen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.