Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 104 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by edcianci
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20170705-021918.png
    Screenshot_20170705-021903.png
    IMG_9843 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7194 (resized).JPG
    There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 6 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Was it for sale? I recall that the card said it was not.

Well, everything is for sale if you know what I mean. I did put offers? on the Pintastic game card.

#102 6 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Well, everything is for sale if you know what I mean. I did put offers? on the Pintastic game card.

If it said "not for sale" on it, I take it at face value and will not hassle the owner.

#103 6 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

If it said "not for sale" on it, I take it at face value and will not hassle the owner.

At the inaugural Pintastic show, i had a "Bowling Queen" which I didn't want to sell, and was marked as such. Nonetheless, I had two guys make me very generous offers for it, and I eventually let it go to the second guy only because the first guy had no way to get it home to NC. I missed the game, but eventually did find a replacement for it.

#104 6 years ago

I put 2500 on my taxi every year as I don't want to sell it - I always say just put a high price on it - I would put not for sale but I noticed in years past people complain there are no games for sale - so now they can complain the price is too high. thanks ed

There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/games-for-sale-at-pintastic-2017/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.