Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 104 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by edcianci
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20170705-021918.png
    Screenshot_20170705-021903.png
    IMG_9843 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7194 (resized).JPG
    There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 6 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

If I buy any of your games I'll do it the right way. Have you leave them until the end and drop them in The Sanctum afterwards. (I might want a 3rd Diner)

I will have a Diner there for sale if you want a fourth one.

#52 6 years ago
    Quoted from docquest:

I will have a Diner there for sale if you want a fourth one.

My story of Diner is simple. My home base bar for over 35 years had picked one up in the 90s. I loved it and watched it get played until the playfield was wood and the cup could not be shot. When I got one I was happy but after decades and strange tales I got to pull the original game I played from a back room after abuse, played out torn up and pretty much saved from the idiot who used to operate the games there. I'm not sure if it will flip again. But I have been gathering parts and maybe some day.

If I buy another it will be to put in The Sanctum so everyone else can play an awesome System-11.

#53 6 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

My story of Diner is simple. My home base bar for over 35 years had picked one up in the 90s. I loved it and watched it get played until the playfield was wood and the cup could not be shot. When I got one I was happy but after decades and strange tales I got to pull the original game I played from a back room after abuse, played out torn up and pretty much saved from the idiot who used to operate the games there. I'm not sure if it will flip again. But I have been gathering parts and maybe some day.
    If I buy another it will be to put in The Sanctum so everyone else can play an awesome System-11.

I love cool stories like that where people end up with the actual games they played decades earlier.

In addition to Diner I'm still working feverishly trying to also get my Diner re-theme running in time for the show as well. It was a Diner but is now Ash vs The Evil Dead. Same rule set and game play as Diner but new light effects, art, sounds, and music from the show. It will be a sprint right to the end to finish it.

#54 6 years ago

I currently have my slugfest registered in the freeplay area with the intent to sell it. Very nice condition with full LEDs, working card dispenser partially loaded with cards plus a brand new sealed box of original vintage replacement cards....

#55 6 years ago

Anyone interested in an ACDC Pro HUO (one owner)? Would be interested in a trade for a decent Shadow or Doctor Who plus cash (to be negotiated).

#56 6 years ago
    Quoted from docquest:

I love cool stories like that where people end up with the actual games they played decades earlier.
    In addition to Diner I'm still working feverishly trying to also get my Diner re-theme running in time for the show as well. It was a Diner but is now Ash vs The Evil Dead. Same rule set and game play as Diner but new light effects, art, sounds, and music from the show. It will be a sprint right to the end to finish it.

I've been following your Diner transformation. It was originally going to be a Batman based on the original show before Stern announced the BM66. You are doing some cool work with the Evil Dead re-theme.

#57 6 years ago

Looking for the following games

Viking
    Mystic
    X's and O's
    6 Mill $Man
    Fireball II

Trade (Star Trek Bally) or cash

#58 6 years ago
    Quoted from Madmax541:

Looking for the following games
    Viking
    Mystic
    X's and O's
    6 Mill $Man
    Fireball II
    Trade (Star Trek Bally) or cash

I plan on bringing a X's and O's as long as I get it ready in time

#59 6 years ago

Games I'm looking for:

Pharaoh
    Baracorra
    Cosmic Gunfight

PM if anyone has any of these.

#60 6 years ago

Considering bringing Monopoly as a free play game if anyone's interested in that

#61 6 years ago

Planning on bringing if they are ready in time. I should have a better idea by tomorrow night.

Phoenix
    Big Game
    Strange Science
    Shadow
    Nintendo Playchoice 10 dual monitor

#62 6 years ago

I have an extra Fish Tales,
    faded cab, some fish wear, no topper, works and plays great though. Interested in a trade but would like it to end up in free play.
    Pm what you may have.
    Thanks

#63 6 years ago

Could possibly bring a police force or high speed.

#64 6 years ago

I am about an hour away

Machine - For Sale
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very Nice original IJ. Has some cab fade I think, but not bad. Playfield, cabinet & original boards are all in great shape. I have done quite a few upgrades/mods to this pin. A...”
    2017-08-09
    Mansfield, MA
    7,800 (Firm)
    Archived after: 47 days
    Viewed: 1451 times

#65 6 years ago

I am debating bringing my Grand Lizard to the show but have to inquire about the free play area as I would arrive later Friday evening.

It was recently shopped and received a deep cleaning with all new bulbs, has mylar over 90% of the playfield (excluding outlanes and top loop shot), and plays great. Asking $1,600 obo. PM me for pictures if you're interested.

#66 6 years ago
    Quoted from zlorya:

I am debating bringing my Grand Lizard to the show but have to inquire about the free play area as I would arrive later Friday evening.
    It was recently shopped and received a deep cleaning with all new bulbs, has mylar over 90% of the playfield (excluding outlanes and top loop shot), and plays great. Asking $1,600 obo. PM me for pictures if you're interested.

Bring it we will have holes to fill Friday evening. But please register the game.

#68 6 years ago
    Quoted from ryandimx:

Planning on bringing if they are ready in time. I should have a better idea by tomorrow night.
    Phoenix
    Big Game
    Strange Science
    Shadow
    Nintendo Playchoice 10 dual monitor

I can also bring a friend's Lethal Weapon 3 and an arcade multicade with 640(ish) games on it if someone is interested in those.

#69 6 years ago

not necessarily a game but I would be on the hunt for a nice high speed backglass.

#70 6 years ago

Someone should start a parts for sale thread. It was nice to have one for Allentown Pinfest. I was able to find new plastics for Cyclone. I wanted to bring two pins to the show but I have no help getting them out of the basement.

#71 6 years ago
    #73 6 years ago
    Quoted from Barakawins1:

Games I'm looking for:

Pharaoh
    Baracorra
    Cosmic Gunfight

PM if anyone has any of these.

Still looking for these at the show

#74 6 years ago

This will be in my booth. It's a project machine that looks like it was never touched. $550

#75 6 years ago

Unfortunately I don't think I'm able to make it this year. i might consider coming if someone's bringing a 1971 Gottlieb Astro (good condition, working, reasonable/normal $). If you're coming from the south I'm in north jersey near I-95, the GW Bridge, and NY Thruway on the way to pintastic.

#76 6 years ago

I'm ready...

IMG_9843 (resized).jpgIMG_9843 (resized).jpg

#77 6 years ago

Shadow should be making the trip if anyone is interested

Machine - For Sale
    Shadow, The Archived
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Had this for about year. Wanted it to be a keeper but with a wedding in October we had to make the hard choice of letting it go. Trying to bring this up to Pintastic. The Playfie...”
    2017-07-02
    Chalfont, PA
    Archived after: 6 days
    Viewed: 254 times

#78 6 years ago

Mr and Mrs. Pacman is out for me as a working game...I'm sick of fighting with it at the moment.

Subbing in Solar Ride with a Pascal all in one. $800.

Also finishing up a Spirit of 76 for the show.

#79 6 years ago

I'll bring a Gottlieb Card Whiz if there is interest. Shopped and plays well.

#80 6 years ago

I saw a Joker Poker on the registered free play list; if that person is a pinsider, I'd love to hear more about it!

#81 6 years ago
    Quoted from Knoler:

I saw a Joker Poker on the registered free play list; if that person is a pinsider, I'd love to hear more about it!

Me too !

#82 6 years ago

I have a mint HUO Harley Davidson 2nd edition Chrome and a HUO Big Buck Hunter that I can bring to pintastic if someone is interested. Pics available.

#83 6 years ago

Along with Shadow I'll have Strange Science. Cleaned up and waxed, LEDs, new rubbers and balls. Playfield is nice. Everything works. Patina on side rails and where hands sit on the lockbar. When cleaning the topper off tonight one side disconnected, it worked until that point. Trying to figure out how to reconnect before I leave.

Screenshot_20170705-021903.pngScreenshot_20170705-021903.png

Screenshot_20170705-021918.pngScreenshot_20170705-021918.png

#84 6 years ago

Any soda collectors here? I have an early 1940's Pepsi machine cooler with original paint and graphics. Can bring it if any interest.

#85 6 years ago

Some things I can bring if pre-sold

Gottlieb Montw Carlo- excellent cosmetics, but non working $600 B/O

Gottlieb Hi Diver Woodrail- shopped in extremely nice original condition $1200 B/O

1954 Chicago Coin Super Homerun . Rare 6 player pitch and bat. Excellent cosmetics. It needs to be shopped, but mostly works. $2400

i am open to offers/ trades. PM me in interested.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#86 6 years ago

FS Bally Star Trek

Shopped out, new MPU, new rectifier board.

#87 6 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

I'm planning to bring two EM wedgeheads; a 1967 Gottlieb "Diamond Jack" and a 1965 Gottlieb "Sky Line" for the free play area.

Loved both of them, the Diamond Jack is just a great machine! Thanks for bringing them!

#88 6 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

I'm planning to bring two EM wedgeheads; a 1967 Gottlieb "Diamond Jack" and a 1965 Gottlieb "Sky Line" for the free play area.

Thank you for bringing them, the Skyline was an exceptional playing game and the highlight of my visit last night.

Gary

#89 6 years ago

When will the full auction list be posted?

#90 6 years ago

Couple of games around with prices on them but no contact information. It would probably help your cause to put your phone number on there.

#91 6 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

Couple of games around with prices on them but no contact information. It would probably help your cause to put your phone number on there.

Or a picture. I KNOW THAT DUDE !!!

#92 6 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

Was it one of the new-style game cards with the URL? If so, try going to that URL.
    .................David Marston

#93 6 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

Was it one of the new-style game cards with the URL? If so, try going to that URL.
    .................David Marston

Not a URL guy, maybe my daughter could figure it out if I really needed..

#94 6 years ago

I never saw Ski Club, did it make the trip?

#95 6 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

Not a URL guy, maybe my daughter could figure it out if I really needed..

Flip phones don't do URL.

Very disappointed with lack of contact info on several games, wad of cash that came with me came home as I was unable to contact owners of a few pins I was interested in.

#96 6 years ago

Any nfl blitz arcades for sale?

#97 6 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Flip phones don't do URL.

I don't have a flip phone but if you can't be bothered to write your ph# in where u wrote your name I can't be bothered to follow a URL

#98 6 years ago
    Quoted from cnuts13:

Any nfl blitz arcades for sale?

If I had known I could have brought mine up

#99 6 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

Loved both of them, the Diamond Jack is just a great machine! Thanks for bringing them!

Quoted from gdonovan:

Thank you for bringing them, the Skyline was an exceptional playing game and the highlight of my visit last night.
    Gary

Thanks for the props. It was a bit disappointing to me that both games played a lot better at home than they did at the show. I must have very good AC here. When I got done with the "Diamond Jack" at home, it played so fast that I had to check if it had been hi-tapped.
    It was not, and I felt like I didn't need to change it for the show. Both games had a few glitches, but I was able to work them out, with some help from my friends. The "DJ" sold. "Sky Line" came back home with me.

#100 6 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

"Sky Line" came back home with me.

Was it for sale? I recall that the card said it was not.

There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/games-for-sale-at-pintastic-2017/page/2?hl=cnuts13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.