Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 104 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by edcianci
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20170705-021918.png
    Screenshot_20170705-021903.png
    IMG_9843 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7194 (resized).JPG
    There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 6 years ago

It is time to start talking about what games will be for sale at Pintastic New England in Sturbridge, MA. I will be trying to keep a running list at the top of the thread. I just ask that if you post a game here that it be coming to pintastic for free play and not pre sold.

For sale in free play the96stang will have the following:
    -Millionaire - 1000
    -BK2K - 2500
    -F14 - 1200
    -Bad Cats - 2500
    -Fire - 1200
    -Dr Dude - 2000
    -Diner - 2500
    -Earthshaker - 2200
    -Whirlwind - 2400
    -Mousin Around - 2500
    -Transporter - 3500
    -EATPM -3500
    -Bone Busters -1750
    -Haunted House -2000
    -Counterforce - 850

eabundy will have:
    -Williams Hot Shots -850
    -Baby Pac Man -1200
    -Funhouse
    -Indy500
    -Monday Night Football

@Edjacques will have
    -Ski Club - 400
    -Funland - 500
    -Batter Up - 500
    -Baby Pac Man
    -Wico Big top -150

rooftop will have
    -Firepower 2 -1500
    -Bally Strikes and Spares - 2300

#4 6 years ago

All games will be in FreePlay and not sold or removed until the end of the show.
    Williams Hot Shots Basketball Game 850.00 nice shape overall
    Indy500
    Baby Pacman, clear coated original Playfield, new control panel overlay, new playfield glass, new marquee, and new backglass. 1,200
    Restored Funhouse: New playfield, cabinet decals, displays, ramps, chrome rails and lockbar.
    Jurassic Park Lost World
    Monday Night Football
    a few more titles that are mint restores if time allows.

Added over 7 years ago: Also adding,

Jurassic Park

World Cup Soccer, and possibly Pirates of the Caribbean.

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

Baby Pacman, clear coated original Playfield, new control panel overlay, new playfield glass, new marquee, and new backglass. 1,200

PM sent

#6 6 years ago

i will have for sale

firepower 2 - 1,500
    bally strikes and spares, incredible condition, cc play field - 2300

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

It is time to start talking about what games will be for sale at Pintastic New England in Sturbridge, MA. I will be trying to keep a running list at the top of the thread. I just ask that if you post a game here that it be coming to pintastic for free play and not pre sold.
    For sale in free play the96stang will have the following:
    -Millionaire - 1000
    -BK2K - 2500
    -F14 - 1200
    -Bad Cats - 2500
    -Fire - 1200
    -Dr Dude - 2000
    -Diner - 2500
    -Earthshaker - 2200
    -Whirlwind - 2400
    -Mousin Around - 2500
    -Transporter - 3500
    -EATPM -3500
    -Bone Busters -1750
    -Haunted House -2000
    -Counterforce - 850

looks like the system 11 top game list for the most part

#8 6 years ago

Currently bringing (registered) the following, all for sale:

Williams Ski Club - AAB version of Alpine Club - $400 (semi major playfield wear spots). Only 550 made.
    Gottlieb Funland - $500 (some flaking in BG)
    Gottlieb Batter Up - AAB version of Baseball - $500. Only 560 made.
    Wico Big Top - Home Model, works fine, shopped with LEDS...great for little kids - $150
    Bally Mr. and Mrs. Pacman - still need to get this one up and running fully before posting a price.

Hoping to add a few more before the show. Unlike last year, I'd really like these to stay on the floor until the end of the day Saturday.

Giving some thought to bringing my Monday Night Football purely for freeplay, not for sale.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from ejacques:

Currently bringing (registered) the following, all for sale:
    Williams Ski Club - AAB version of Alpine Club - $400 (semi major playfield wear spots). Only 550 made.
    Gottlieb Funland - $500 (some flaking in BG)
    Gottlieb Batter Up - AAB version of Baseball - $500. Only 560 made.

You will not be taking all of those home, lol.

#10 6 years ago

Interested?

Quoted from Matesamo:

You will not be taking all of those home, lol.

#12 6 years ago

Come on people, there must be more! If I'm renting a uhaul to get everything there it can't go home empty!

#13 6 years ago

Hoping I can find a way to make it to this gathering this year!

#14 6 years ago

I would bring my Jumping Jack but I can only transport one machine and if it didn't sell I wouldn't be able to grab a new machine!

#15 6 years ago

Anyone have a Indiana jones 93 for sale? Paying a bit more than normal for one

#16 6 years ago

Gottlieb Wedge Heads. Fun Land, Abra Ca Dabra, Team One, Bowling Queen, King of Diamonds, Super Score. None sold prior to show.

#17 6 years ago

i will have a very nice flipper clown there for sale

#18 6 years ago

I have a Raven that does not work but complete/was working I am thinking of selling for $350
    Also a time warp project that was working but something happened. Comes with extra MPU/CPU/PS rebuilt. $600.

PM me if anyone is interested. Location in Hopedale MA but I plan on going to the show Friday or Saturday.

#19 6 years ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

Gottlieb Wedge Heads. Fun Land, Abra Ca Dabra, Team One, Bowling Queen, King of Diamonds, Super Score. None sold prior to show.
    » YouTube video

IL deff be checking out the wedgeheads...

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

I would bring my Jumping Jack but I can only transport one machine and if it didn't sell I wouldn't be able to grab a new machine!

I've been there. Thought about running games home and coming back later. There may be a Pinsider with space on their trailer coming from RI. I'm lucky on this show because I'm 40 minutes away and can grab my trailer if I had to.

#21 6 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

i usually leave my 20 foot enclosed trailer there and i can bring stuff back to RI as i live in North Smithfield

#22 6 years ago

Looking for the following Sterns/Ballys/Gottliebs - working 100% - zero/minimal playfield wear (cab, backglass imperfections OK):
    Mid range conditions desired (above players, below CQ) - must have good boards:

Letronamo
    Nine Ball
    Split Second
    Viper
    Black Pyramid
    Skateball
    Mystic
    X's and O's
    6 Mill $Man
    Paragon
    Fireball II
    Power Play
    Star Race
    Striker
    Rack Em Up
    Super Orbit
    Vegas
    Hoops
    --------------------------------------------
    My availables: (I can't haul them first day because I am taking kids with me, but I live 75min away--can be worked out):

Xmen MagnetoLE
    Fireball Classic
    Eight Ball Champ (working 95% - stationary targs quirky due to a fuse situation).
    Bow and Arrow EM
    James Bond 007 (sys80---very bad backglass - NiWumph CPU)
    TimeLine

PM to discuss anything on both lists--thanks.

#23 6 years ago
    Quoted from edcianci:

i usually leave my 20 foot enclosed trailer there and i can bring stuff back to RI as i live in North Smithfield

Ahh dont say that then i have to buy a few of the96stang games

#24 6 years ago
    Quoted from rhinobucket:

Ahh dont say that then i have to buy a few of the96stang games

I have your wishlist on lock down coming to this show.

#25 6 years ago
    Quoted from Milltown:

IL deff be checking out the wedgeheads...

I'm planning to bring two EM wedgeheads; a 1967 Gottlieb "Diamond Jack" and a 1965 Gottlieb "Sky Line" for the free play area.

#26 6 years ago

I'll also have an original condition Gottlieb Super Score in my booth. Needs to be shopped but all functions operate.

IMG_7194 (resized).JPGIMG_7194 (resized).JPG

#27 6 years ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

I'll also have an original condition Gottlieb Super Score in my booth. Needs to be shopped but all functions operate.

Wow, great backglass!

#28 6 years ago

just added a mint condition, got it from a guy who worked at bally and bought it new, star trek.

#29 6 years ago

WTB: Big Game

Machine - Wanted
    Wanted: Big Game Archived
    Wanted! - “Interested in a Stern Big Game. Player's condition is alright, if priced accordingly. Willing to ship depending on price, condition, etc. Thanks! -B”
    2017-06-13
    Southborough, MA
    Wanted
    Archived after: 115 days
    Viewed: 82 times

#30 6 years ago

I'm looking forward to seeing all the Wedgeheads with backglass animation!

#31 6 years ago

Hey guys im also looking for a twilight zone if anyone happens to be selling one

#32 6 years ago

Wanted to buy:

Barracora
    Warlock
    Iron Maiden
    Star gaze
    Quicksilver
    Cyclops

#33 6 years ago

I would like to see " Big Juicy Melons". Looks interesting...

#34 6 years ago

Yes...interesting indeed!
    -Mike

#35 6 years ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Yes...interesting indeed!
    -Mike

She seems to be contemplating whether she should get that boob job or not. (Hmm... these seems about right...)

#36 6 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

I'm looking forward to seeing all the Wedgeheads with backglass animation!

Doing my part!

#37 6 years ago

Any price on the Pyramid 2P EM that's registered?

#38 6 years ago

I am bringing my Bon Voyage early production machine. Looking forward to the show.

#39 6 years ago

Just recently got a real nice Eye of the Tiger I might bring along if I can get it shopped in time, don't these often, and it will be for sale

#40 6 years ago

Looking for Sega boards for my X-FILES if anyone has them or know someone who does

#41 6 years ago
    Quoted from ryandimx:

Looking for Sega boards for my X-FILES if anyone has them or know someone who does

Do we have a Wtb/Fs post for parts and other items/machines, other than Pins that will be in free play for three days at Pintastic? If not, can someone get on that? I'm too lazy...

#42 6 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

Do we have a Wtb/Fs post for parts and other items/machines, other than Pins that will be in free play for three days at Pintastic? If not, can someone get on that? I'm too lazy...

All games that will be in free play are on the web site and the list is updated daily. We discourage people from posting games and prices for sale pre show. All this does is cause games to sell early and the show never sees the game in free play. With out games the show will not survive. Thank you everyone for registering.

#43 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

All games that will be in free play are on the web site and the list is updated daily. We discourage people from posting games and prices for sale pre show. All this does is cause games to sell early and the show never sees the game in free play. With out games the show will not survive. Thank you everyone for registering.

Um...Ok, let me clarify what I posted:

Do we have a Wtb/Fs post for parts and other items/machines (i.e. Arcade games, parts machines, slot machines, antique penny arcade machines, etc (not working pinball machines)), other than Pins that will be in free play for three days at Pintastic? If not, can someone get on that? I'm too lazy...

And here you go...
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtbfs-pintastic-parts-machines-other-than-working-pins-etc#post-3827582

#44 6 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

Um...Ok, let me clarify what I posted:
    Do we have a Wtb/Fs post for parts and other items/machines (i.e. Arcade games, parts machines, slot machines, antique penny arcade machines, etc (not working pinball machines)), other than Pins that will be in free play for three days at Pintastic? If not, can someone get on that? I'm too lazy...
    And here you go...
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtbfs-pintastic-parts-machines-other-than-working-pins-etc#post-3827582

Oh ok sorry about that.

#45 6 years ago

I'm bringing back to life ek. Looking for used but working power and cpu boards and displays..

#46 6 years ago

Just out of curiosity is anyone taking a Sega twister Pinball for sale really would like to have this game.

#47 6 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

We discourage people from posting games and prices for sale pre show.

Sales drive people to bring games to shows. If I don't sell well this year I won't be bringing more than 2 games next year.

Although pre sales to prevent some games from making it to the floor the prices also drive people to attend the show. Buyers feel they will get a game at a price they want. The list and prices are a necessary evil to a healthy showing in the free play room.

#48 6 years ago

Looking for a decent condition Shadow or Doctor Who, if anyone is bring one to the show for sale. Thanks.

#49 6 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

Sales drive people to bring games to shows. If I don't sell well this year I won't be bringing more than 2 games next year.
    Although pre sales to prevent some games from making it to the floor the prices also drive people to attend the show. Buyers feel they will get a game at a price they want. The list and prices are a necessary evil to a healthy showing in the free play room.

Deals will happen regardless. Both my 2 registered games are for sale but I didn't advertise them. I contacted familiar collectors and am working out details on those sales. One game will be there Saturday at 10pm and the stipulation is that the new owner is aware of this. I get what both sides are saying, and I'm in agreement without presales where pins leave Thursday or never hit the floor. This is a symbiotic relationship and the show is 5 x better than Craigslist. Without the pins no show. Without the sales nobody is rushing to lend their game for free, and it is FREE. I hardly play other pins at shows. I've got my collection set to my tastes and I can play any day I want as much as I want. Free unlimited play pinball is not an attraction for me.

But we need kids to learn this hobby so I schlep games to shows. I enjoy seeing my pin buddies and talking pinball. i have 10 nieces & nephews that love my EM's. One day I might get another SS but only to keep their interest. I walked away from Arcade pinball when Gorgar replaced Gold Strike. People like me tend to eventually mellow out, glad I got back into this f'n awesome hobby.

#50 6 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

If I buy any of your games I'll do it the right way. Have you leave them until the end and drop them in The Sanctum afterwards. (I might want a 3rd Diner)

There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/games-for-sale-at-pintastic-2017 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.