Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 215 posts
  • 145 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Astropin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

White water 3 (resized).png
    il_fullxfull.956560896_pfng (resized).jpg
    124 (resized).jpg
    123 (resized).jpg
    Untitled (resized).png
    ve4fu (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider topmoose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 6 years ago

The Walking Dead. I don't see what the fuss is about.
    Also, Game of Thrones. Not fun to look at and boring, repetitive gameplay.

Ghostbusters is similar but is saved by the impressive art, sound and display presentation. I've slowly come to appreciate Metallica a bit more (but usually won't go to it first if it's in an arcade lineup).

#56 6 years ago
    Quoted from dothedoo:

I agree. The upper and lower playfields are cool, but most of the time is spent on the main playfield which has nothing to offer.
    Adding Hurricane. One ferris wheel was slow enough, two is abysmal. Then there's the ramp that's like 2 miles long....

Ohmygod, Hurricane. And Cyclone too.
    Really, anything that showcases Python's creepy clown obsession.

#77 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinballOsp:

So this is basically just a hate thread?
    How about "games everyone hates that you love"?

Oh, in that case: Baywatch, NASCAR, Hollywood Heat, DE Star Trek, Black Pyramid, Junk Yard...

#116 6 years ago

What I've learned over the years is that there's no game that everyone likes, but every game is someone's favorite.

#125 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sonny_Jim:

DE WWF... OOOOOH YEAAAAAH
    Most of the 6ball multiball DEs are pretty good value for money, JP, TFTC, even LAH to an extent, but WWF just has a great layout, rules and adorably goofy theme/art/sound that just clicks for me, even though I'm not a fan of wrestling.

Now that's a different topic entirely - great game/awful theme.

I got to play a DE WWF recently and was surprised at how much fun it was, even though I don't care for wrestling. Same with NASCAR and Baywatch.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider topmoose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/games-everyone-loves-but-you-hate?tu=topmoose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.